Friend's Husband didn't react to CuddleBunny positively?

Ok so one of my friends is going through a rough patch with her husband. Spends all his free time playing video games, not intimate or interested in sex and when they do it, it's mechanical and lacking passion. So I handed her my bottle of Cuddlebunny scented. I thought for sure, he would react positively. He's in his late 20's. I've had so many positive experiences with it. He walks in the door, sniffs and says the place smells like old lady! Later he tells her that she needs to take a bath because she smells! Marches off to his office and plays video games for the remainder of the night. I was floored! I've never noticed any phero bleed-through with scented Cuddlebunny. Although it's not my favorite scent..it's just very neutral and pleasant, it just doesn't WOW me. But I certainly can't imagine anyone saying it smells like old lady!! So what should she try next on this guy? Personally I think she needs to try a bottle of "Swift Kick in the Right Nut" but she just wants something to get him re-interested. The next day I gave her a tiny sample of RocketFuel and she had a lot of hits from work. When she got home her hubby seemed much more pleasant and I think even kissed her when he came home which is a rarity. Unfortunately he was called off to work and the experiment was terminated early.

Although I love this girl, I'm totally not going to waste my only and probably last bottle of Rocket Fuel on his ass! Anybody have any ideas what we should try next on this guy? I was thinking Blatant Invitation was just too sexual and wouldn't lead to the "bonding" these two need, but I'm wondering if he's just too douchey for EST. I'm just so amazed, because EST is so good with my partner. I also gave her some Betrothal Potion sample and a sample of Heart and Soul, shes suppose to try that combo next. I won't be surprised if it doesn't get the reaction she's hoping for. EST gives her very sweet, lovey self effects and that just made his rejection even more upsetting for her. So what should I give her to try next?

Where ya been, girl? Your posts always crack me up. Definitely DO NOT sacrifice Rocket Fuel to the altar of this friend's marriage....sorry, but some things you gotta be selfish with.

Then again, my DH loves me dearly but always looks right thru me when I wear est....and I can't stand the scent of Cuddle Bunny (sorry folks, it's Tide city on me. Or maybe Gain). SO I wouldn't be too hard on the douchebag...

Got any beta androstenol laying around? Or Instant Honesty? Any BAM? That's probably the direction I would head, if he's an Est-hater....Um...Sexology has b-nol too. Might even go so far as True Confessions if he is feeling the Winter Blues.

pheromones arent going to bond them anyway. :wub:

pheromones are used for attraction/gender info, but for a guy the bonding has to start with attraction...

not all men respond positively to EST.

some dont respond at all.

pheromones arent across the board, each person likes something different so it isnt unusual that this guy doesnt respond to CB,its just not his thing.

statistics claim more men prefer foody scents, i might go there instead.

(cuddlebunny had other notes than foody.)

he may like SS4W in the rocketfuel,too, so then he would prefer BI or DOM.

Where ya been, girl? Your posts always crack me up. Definitely DO NOT sacrifice Rocket Fuel to the altar of this friend's marriage....sorry, but some things you gotta be selfish with.

Then again, my DH loves me dearly but always looks right thru me when I wear est....and I can't stand the scent of Cuddle Bunny (sorry folks, it's Tide city on me. Or maybe Gain). SO I wouldn't be too hard on the douchebag...

Got any beta androstenol laying around? Or Instant Honesty? Any BAM? That's probably the direction I would head, if he's an Est-hater....Um...Sexology has b-nol too. Might even go so far as True Confessions if he is feeling the Winter Blues.

I gave her some instant honesty and she hasn't tried it yet. I think I have some Bam I can let her borrow if that doesn't work. I think Sexology has EST in it, so I will hold off on that one for now. I'm definitely not giving up anymore RocketFuel or my unscent SS4W. (Holy hell does that stuff STINK unscented!! It smells just like cat piss on me!! I am having a very hard time covering it!)

Thanks for the advise! I'll get her to try IH tomorrow!

Oh the issues with EST that have been discussed here lately. I'm thinking if he's behaving like a boy then she needs to load up on dominance and give him a good whipping. No seriously. If EST makes him act like a douchebag then the next best thing would be to go as far away from EST as possible. Dominance might send out a totally different message especially with cops. He's acting like a boy with his games and child like behavior. Maybe he needs the sense of a strong woman to snap him in line.

Hiya

I've had similar issues with est. People have said it smells of urine on me, even in low doses with a lot of cover (Arrgggh)!

I just decided est might not suit me, but I was using it in a different format to CB an unscented spray for that "other place". I did dilute it down a lot, but it's not my thing I guess :wub: Maybe it's something in my own phero sig that it jars with. Even women were weird with me when I wore it.

Seems to work very well for most other folk though!

May

Edited by May

Starlite has a point - my DH, though he is not a douchebag, doesn't care for est, but he LOVES the dominant stuff...so maybe what Douchebag needs really is "Swift Kick in the Nut".

Of course, no pheromone is going to repair a busted, broke, run down relationship. Could be a rough patch and they need to reconnect, or it could be these are the death-throws of a marriage.

I think recent observations have pointed to...if a man prefers a dominant woman, he is not going to respond well to EST overall. Everyone has their own tipping point, after all.

What I always found a plus about the Cuddle Bunny scent is that you could layer it with just about anything and still receive the benefit of the pheromone mix; because scent-wise it's not really quite my thing either (although I love OCCO/NoCo Blue, go figure).

Something more blatantly sexual may at least serve to jump-start the drive, but it's not going to fix the vehicle (as others have stated). For intimacy issues I think Heart & Soul might be a better strategy IF both parties are willing to delve deep. Usually repairing a situation means getting your psyche a bit dirty.

My guy loves dominant women but loves EST. Kinda crazy. I had recommend maybe she try leather or dominance in the beginning too and she said, "oh no he really doesn't care for dominant women". In her case it's kind of funny because I consider her a slightly dominant woman..sometimes even a hard-ass but a bit insecure about men. But with her husband she is rather wimpy and always working to please him. Seems the less he tries in the marriage, the more she does.

Yeh cuddlebunny isn't my favorite scent on it's own, but I find it very easy to layer over. It just kind of gives everything a powdery smell in my case. I find it kind of a nice neutral cover for COPS.

Well, we will keep experimenting. If Instant Honesty and LAM doesn't work, we will move on to BI, Dominance, Lace, Leather. Sometimes I wonder if he's got someone at work he is interested in. It seems that it sort of happened quite suddenly, instead of more gradually. Who knows, though. He's definitely not screwing around afterhours because he's too busy gaming.

I have to agree....Est. can actually bring a negative reaction out of some men( my husband). Since he sounds immature...probably needs Dominance to whip him into shape,lol. So I'm concurring with our phero experts,lol.

My guy loves dominant women but loves EST. Kinda crazy. I had recommend maybe she try leather or dominance in the beginning too and she said, "oh no he really doesn't care for dominant women". In her case it's kind of funny because I consider her a slightly dominant woman..sometimes even a hard-ass but a bit insecure about men. But with her husband she is rather wimpy and always working to please him. Seems the less he tries in the marriage, the more she does.

And we have a winner!

As he's gotten lazy and douchebaggy, she's gotten whimpy and has lost any of her dominant edge. And whatever he was attracted to in her initially has disappeared. She needs to load up on the Dominance and kick his ass right back into line. Maybe taking away his toys might be a nice start.

Honestly, I don't know why women put up with this shit.

:666:

I'm following starlitegirl around today, nodding my head. (She must be really dom! - hahaha).

Those were my thoughts exactly - he fell in love with a cheeky, strong woman and for whatever reason now he comes home and lashes out at the person he finds waiting for him. Um...I did that in my second marriage, but I was the one who was the douchebag....hey I'm not proud of it, but it's true.

Sometimes I wonder if he's got someone at work he is interested in. It seems that it sort of happened quite suddenly, instead of more gradually. Who knows, though. He's definitely not screwing around afterhours because he's too busy gaming.

If it's an MMORPG, it could be an online affair. I know people who met and fell in love that way...and two of the couples are married now.

If it's an MMORPG, it could be an online affair. I know people who met and fell in love that way...and two of the couples are married now.

ch'yeah, cuz them undead rogues are teh hott! j/k... I "lose" my own geekboy 2-3 evenings a week to those MMORPGs.

And we have a winner!

As he's gotten lazy and douchebaggy, she's gotten whimpy and has lost any of her dominant edge. And whatever he was attracted to in her initially has disappeared. She needs to load up on the Dominance and kick his ass right back into line. Maybe taking away his toys might be a nice start.

i agree.

in a nutshell.

And we have a winner!

ding ding ding! I vote for this choice. :-)

Personally I think she needs to try a bottle of "Swift Kick in the Right Nut" but she just wants something to get him re-interested.

Seriously, if this ever becomes available, I'll be first in line for it!! :woohoonaner2gy::)

It is available. Dom 3x - 10 sprays. All you need is the appropriate stimulus like say a husband or boyfriend that is currently acting like a douchebag.

I'll add that to my list! :) It seems like there's always some douchebaggy guy that I could use it on.

ok gotta ask what is MMORPGs

OMG! Tee, I love the fact that I'm not the only "old fart" who doesn't understand the online lingo and text message abbreviations :woohoonaner2gy:

I have a suggestion for the other, more contemporary/well informed ladies... Could someone take pity on us who are somewhat technologically challenged, and post a thread in the "Off Topic" section with a bit of a online lingo dictionary :alien_dance: Just a list of all the common abbreviations that seem to appear in almost every post? My knowledge is pretty much limited to SO, DH, LOL and ROFL.... and that's pretty sad :)

I have to agree....Est. can actually bring a negative reaction out of some men( my husband). Since he sounds immature...probably needs Dominance to whip him into shape,lol. So I'm concurring with our phero experts,lol.

My man too....it is hit or miss with him and Est, unless I buffer it with something more dominant.....her man just might be one of those guys....

• 2 weeks later...