The Beach Bunny and the Surfer Dude

goddesslynne

AD-BeachBunny_1.jpg

The Beach Bunny and the Surfer Dude
For your own version of the classic boy-meets-girl on a surfboard: lush Hawaiian Plumeria blended with sweet coconut cream mingles with the scent of the sea, as recreated by sea moss and hand-tinctured seaweed…a tropical fruity floral perfect for a sandy assignation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells. (Note: Plumeria is a fruity floral - it has a lovely peachy quality.)
COCONUT CREAM, THAI COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
SEAWEED & SEA MOSS ~ Protection, money, psychic powers, sea spells.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one I'll be setting aside for another try. Today it's just Plumeria and seaweed on me. Perhaps another try and I'll get the coconut cream I really want to smell!!

From the ages of 10 to 14, I used to practically bathe in Bath and Body Works plumeria scent. It was a pretty scent, but to this day, when I smell it, I think teenage girl. It was light and not much to it.

The Beach Bunny and the Surfer Dude, on the other hand, is for a woman. It's the same, gorgeous plumeria scent but with depth. the bergamont is crisp; I think it must keep the plumeria in check. The coconut is very, very creamy and lovely and lasted the longest on me. I think this will be my spring and summer scent this year. :)

From the ages of 10 to 14, I used to practically bathe in Bath and Body Works plumeria scent. It was a pretty scent, but to this day, when I smell it, I think teenage girl. It was light and not much to it.

The Beach Bunny and the Surfer Dude, on the other hand, is for a woman. It's the same, gorgeous plumeria scent but with depth. the bergamont is crisp; I think it must keep the plumeria in check. The coconut is very, very creamy and lovely and lasted the longest on me. I think this will be my spring and summer scent this year. :o

Ah yes, it was Coty's 'Ghost Myst' from 13-16 for me. In my defense, Wal-Mart was high end in the neighborhoods I grew up in :lol:

This one is just fresh & sexy, definitely full bottle worthy, maybe even amped with A-Nol.

Unfortunately plumeria amps on me louder than a 10 ft stack of Marshalls all set to 11. :Hug_emoticon:

This is Plumeria Party, although in the drydown I get a few hints of the other notes. However, it is a really cute fruit punch-y kind of floral, this would be great for little girls (maybe cover up the thong on the BB ;) ).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mmmmmm...I am liking this. Sweet and feminine but not powdery-old-lady floral. (Although I AM an old lady, LOL.)

This a fragrance only, right? No mones nor cops? (I mean as delivered as a sample/trial size?)

I'm actually wearing it over a trial size I got for LAM in the resinous/woodsy scent...I don't know why but so far this combo smells good. It's au naturel with a sexy twist. :)

It's very sexy and very young...at least I feel it is...not young like Love's Baby Soft or anything. :lol But young. Fresh, I guess. Like summer skin.

Edited by WildAutumn

Anyone asked any DHs or DWs or SOs or TGs or what-have-you, how they felt about this smell? Just curious. My man is not reliable. He thinks everything on the planet that smells remotely of woman is revolting.

Mmmmmm...I am liking this. Sweet and feminine but not powdery-old-lady floral. (Although I AM an old lady, LOL.)

This a fragrance only, right? No mones nor cops? (I mean as delivered as a sample/trial size?)

I'm actually wearing it over a trial size I got for LAM in the resinous/woodsy scent...I don't know why but so far this combo smells good. It's au naturel with a sexy twist. :)

It's very sexy and very young...at least I feel it is...not young like Love's Baby Soft or anything. :lol But young. Fresh, I guess. Like summer skin.

Correct.

I haven't tried this with Quince because he doesn't like floral scents unless they somehow also smell of cake. :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very interesting scent :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I can imagine this being an amazing body creammmmm :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Light coconut with a touch of floral note..... Somehow... it reminds me of the moment when you get up from the water and step onto the beach! :) cooollllll :)

• 10 months later...

I tried this in 'dot' form on my arm the other day, along with a bunch of other scents, and I wasn't sure what to think of it. So tonight I decided to give it another go, because for the first time in months, I'm making myself get some writing done, and thought I'd try to evoke a specific mood to help me along. I want a crisp blue tropical day, somewhere near the ocean, with a clothesline full of freshly laundered bikinis, sarongs and beach towels. Well, this, along with a little Occo Blue thrown on in a moment of fancy, is exactly what I've been searching for. If I close my eyes I can almost hear the waves, and fool myself into believing that the breeze from my window is a warm wind coming in off the Pacific. I can smell the laundry flapping on the line and hear the birds squawking over the water... This is the perfect combo for my needs tonight.

Now I need an Occo to pair with my nighttime beach scent, The Pirate and the Maiden, and I'll be set!

No, wait! I'll be set when I get a full bottle of this.

• 6 months later...

Got a sniffie in this in a recent trade. (Thanks Sporty!) This is perfect since I have this current addiction to sweet tropical/beachy scents. I just had to order a full bottle after trying this. It's very coconut cream with just a bit of plumeria. I just want to huff my arm. It's a very sheer and soft scent but lasts and lasts all day. So happy I got to order a FB!!

Edit: just wanted to add that the seaweed note is not loud. Just gives it that beachy vibe.. Similar to Soaked.

Edited by hearts

• 1 year later...

This scent matches the description to a tee- but even more so. It's elegant yet all beach bunny with a surfer dude.

Two small swipes - will be slathering myself later but wanted to test in small dose over new UnLeather.

The coconut cream rides highest on me and I love it, but then the plumeria plumps up and the sea elements are all swirled within. It's subtle sexy, it's feminine, and it's 'I'm at the beach' freedom smell in a bottle. :Emoticons04235: It's one of the most wonderful scents in my life - and it's subtle so I can huff myself and not have my scent leaving a path around me. And I could wear this anywhere. With my pink scents (that I love) - more of a social going out thing or sexy thing. But this one...wow could wear anywhere - sexy, social, work, family - anywhere. But don't be fooled - it is very sexy, very seductive, very alluring. OMG!!

Could it be there's a new rival for my 1st true LP love of buttercream peach LAM???? How is this even possible?? I am in total COMPLETE love with this. It's all sold out - please if there are other Beach Bunny and Surfer Dude lovers out there - give reviews. Maybe Mara would consider re-brew one day???

Or maybe OCCO Shield - Beach Bunny and Surfer Dude style please please? :cat690: Yes - that would be even more perfection.

Update - hours later - lounging about and the most wonderful scent wafts my way -it's this! I had taken a shower after I first tested - it survived that and hours later the creamiest uplifting sea scent - with the coconut shining through and plumeria peeking through. OMG - must. have. more. If anyone has any bottles, feel free to post here - would be up for swap so I can hoard. Please. :) I'll always have my LAM, but now will always have this too!

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 4 years later...

Oh wow! I can see why @Beach Goddess loves this one. I think it's thanks to her that I had a sample to try at all (which is now all gone! :(). It's so pretty and floral and creamy and fresh...like a tropical breeze. It makes me think of white sand, palm trees, fast cars, refreshing fruity drinks, excitement, anticipation...for what's to come in the evening, maybe? A rendezvous? With said surfer dude? But tbh it kind of makes me think of clubbing in Miami or LA or something.

4 hours ago, Naughtysophie said:

you know me better than myself!

Nope! I just know you like plumeria and coconut together. You might also want to check out Ohana! No coconut but maybe one you'd enjoy.

• 2 years later...
On 4/8/2019 at 10:44 PM, Lainey said:

Oh wow! I can see why @Beach Goddess loves this one. I think it's thanks to her that I had a sample to try at all (which is now all gone! :(). It's so pretty and floral and creamy and fresh...like a tropical breeze. It makes me think of white sand, palm trees, fast cars, refreshing fruity drinks, excitement, anticipation...for what's to come in the evening, maybe? A rendezvous? With said surfer dude? But tbh it kind of makes me think of clubbing in Miami or LA or something.

Hi!! 😊 yes I’m still in love with it! Hoard it from myself lol. I love love the new releases beach baby and peachy beach, all in on those, very bright and happy. There’s something a bit creamier and or warmer with bb & sd. Love these 3  ❤️