New Releases for DECEMBER 2011

Potion Master

Oh I have a question. Are the 15.00 phero spray samples only available until November 30th? Because those are awesome and I wanted more but I was expecting to get paid for a freelance job and haven't yet so I'm going to be on a budget for a little longer.

Well, I did get a few smacks here and there but not enough for a proper spanking.

well see,my nevermind meant,but oh she would like it too much...so there,justice :spank1515:

...waiting to read your creative juices unleashed tappity tappity :abfx:

Okay...since my computer hates me and refuses to work, I have to use my super smart phone to shop. Is it my phone or are the new scents NOT available yet? My shopping fingers are ready and super excited. :)

Sorry for the wait, everyone. I had planned on programming yesterday after I got back but I was just tooooo tired. So I am programming today and they will be up by this evening sometime.

Also wanted to extend an invite for sharing something that I am making for my own family for holiday gifts. I did this last year and it was such a huge hit that I am doing it again.

I made a set of 3 scrubs, in the fancy blue 4 oz containers, stacked up and packaged in a tall organza pouch. Lovely labels, the whole presentation is beautiful. Last year I did 1 sugar scrub, 1 course salt scrub and 1 coffee scrub, but this year I am planning on doing:

1 sudsy sugar scrub

1 non-sudsy butter/sugar scrub and

1 brown sugar/coffee scrub

I haven't decided on the scents/flavors yet, but want to know if anyone is interested in getting a set so I know how much to make, (and will take suggestions for the scents). The shipping on these is $13.50 per flat rate Priority box - they are heavy, but I think I can fit 2 sets, maybe even 3, in a flat rate box. The price of the set is $30 each. Let me know if you are interested.

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend,

Thanks for your patience everyone...off to program now!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Okay...since my computer hates me and refuses to work, I have to use my super smart phone to shop. Is it my phone or are the new scents NOT available yet? My shopping fingers are ready and super excited. :)

Not yeeeet....I'm at a superfast computer here at work and I don't see them up yet, so it's not just you. I've already waited two years to see Gothic Xmas reappear, so at this point I really don't mind another couple hours.

ETA: Mara beat me to it!

Edited by Invidiana

There's one listed in Mara's post: Ann's Long Winter's Nap.

PE's? I also just got a reorder from the designer of Lauren's Sweet Pink Fairy which I will brew tomorrow, so if anyone else wants some, let me know and I will make extra.

Oh I have a question. Are the 15.00 phero spray samples only available until November 30th? Because those are awesome and I wanted more but I was expecting to get paid for a freelance job and haven't yet so I'm going to be on a budget for a little longer.

I was planning on shutting that off on the last day of the month, but I will leave it a little while longer since there is interest...how about we say - December 17th - 2 extra weeks to shop for them?

I was planning on shutting that off on the last day of the month, but I will leave it a little while longer since there is interest...how about we say - December 17th - 2 extra weeks to shop for them?

:jumpforjoy: ...that would be a yes :)

Oh,and don't be sorry dearest Mara,you deserve to have time off...much more than you take :Hug_emoticon: I mean it's not like we have nothing to wear,huh :D

Oh, THANK YOU!!!

Very cool. Not for me necessarily because I think I got all the phero sample sizes that I had not tried yet, but...for those who didnt get a chance to get them... I never would have tried Sexology, for example as for some reason it did not appeal to me but I got it in the trial and I loved it this weekend so...try some new things everyone!!

I have no idea why my font changed... :blink:

Front page is up!

Perfumerie...check.

Cart pages up so far:

New Releases, Trial Vials, Specials....working on PEs next and then the rest throughout the night.

Thanks everyone!

I think Luna kicked ass this month in an exceptional way, must say! :)

:burning-heart: HOLY SHEEPSH*T.

*runs back to LPMP to read some more*

*runs back in*

Front page is up!

Perfumerie...check.

Cart pages up so far:

New Releases, Trial Vials, Specials....working on PEs next and then the rest throughout the night.

Thanks everyone!

I think Luna kicked ass this month in an exceptional way, must say! :)

I think you BOTH kicked ass!!! WOWEE, Ladies!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh,Mara and Lunachick you have out done yourselves,and I did not think that even possible :abfx: sweet pink smoke <swoon>

Luna I understand why you feel this month was especially creative,your descriptions and names are perfect,and Lala Gulaba just sings :hearts09793:

"I like berries" he said,"are there any more ? " :lol:

all that is left to us,as with Mr Scrooge,are memories... <sniff>

Yay! New perfumes! <3

And P.S. Regarding the orange-in-the-stocking conversation from page 1, you bet I got an orange or tangerine in the sock every year, along with nuts to crack as well. I think it was to keep me occupied until breakfast was ready and also as a minor distraction away from the chocolate! To this day, I still make sure I have a toe full of nuts in the shell, and then a coupla tangerines, and I do the same thing for The Hubbs. I love the Christmas stocking!

Edited by merrie

Yay! New perfumes! <3

And P.S. Regarding the orange-in-the-stocking conversation from page 1, you bet I got an orange or tangerine in the sock every year, along with nuts to crack as well. I think it was to keep me occupied until breakfast was ready and also as a minor distraction away from the chocolate! To this day, I still make sure I have a toe full of nuts in the shell, and then a coupla tangerines, and I do the same thing for The Hubbs. I love the Christmas stocking!

Does it count that I traditionally make a few cloved oranges every year?

Thank you, Mara, for giving us more time. I was just thinking about some more phero sprays which I forgot to include in my previous order (which has not arrived yet). I'll just wait for my package to arrive and then I'll place my new order, including December releases. :stars188:

Yay! New perfumes! <3

:xmas735: Me, too!!! A stocking is ALWAYS what I want for Christmas. Mr. Matt and I make them for each other. The kiddos get the presents, and we do stockings for them, too. I need to follow your lead and put tangerines in ours this year, merrie!

Does it count that I traditionally make a few cloved oranges every year?

Oooh, cloved oranges are AWESOME! I say yes, that completely counts! :)

:bow: :bow: :bow: Oh, yeah!!! I TOTALLY ADMIRE YOU for being able to concentrate long enough to do--*gulp* MULTIPLE!--cloved oranges, katz! :xmas735:

Cloved oranges. We call them pomanders. I did that one year (only one) and suspended them on festive ribbons.

I know this is a bit OT, but will they make an entire room smell good? I ask because I only do room sprays/candles/tarts upstairs since my feathery resident Lestat is not supposed to smell that stuff (parrot lungs are supposedly really sensitive). Since cloved oranges are completely natural I was thinking of using them to scent the downstairs for Christmas.

Edited by Invidiana

I know this is a bit OT, but will they make an entire room smell good? I ask because I only do room sprays/candles/tarts upstairs since my feathery resident Lestat is not supposed to smell that stuff (parrot lungs are supposedly really sensitive). Since cloved oranges are completely natural I was thinking of using them to scent the downstairs for Christmas.

I wouldn't say they are equal in throw to a scented oil or candle, but you definitely get a nice whiff of them if placed in the open, or better yet, like Skye said, hung. It's not an *easy* project, use gloves and pre-puncture your orange with a small punch, or use a wood nail to make a hole... the cloves have sharp pointy ends, and can break off easily! :)

I wouldn't say they are equal in throw to a scented oil or candle, but you definitely get a nice whiff of them if placed in the open, or better yet, like Skye said, hung. It's not an *easy* project, use gloves and pre-puncture your orange with a small punch, or use a wood nail to make a hole... the cloves have sharp pointy ends, and can break off easily! :)

Maybe not a 5-minute thing, but mindless busywork to do while watching back-to-back episodes of MASH on TV Land. ;) Fragrances straight from the source are really your only choice around a fluffy one that talks. Thanks Katz!

OMG, Invi! I am so happy to see that you have Lestat back. Whew! I read a while back that he got out of the house and I have been petrified to ask you for an update. So relieved!

:Hug_emoticon:

Awww thanks Mara, and I'll say "thank you" for him since no matter how I've tried he refuses to say it. :lol: I did post the return of the fluffball on the celebration thread after he flew down 50 feet from the neighbors' tree straight to my hand, but as you can probably imagine it got flooded with responses real quick!