La Femme Mystere

Unfortunately I still find that wearing a man on my arm is the only way I trust what I am hearing car shopping.

But let us know what happens if you wear this instead!!!

LOL! Too funny!! I don't know, though. Car shopping might go quite well. This gave the guy selling me a dishwasher loose lips and a great deal for me!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking my La Femme Mystère on a test drive today....

I sprayed twice, one spray down my neck and the second spray down my chest area. I then put on some Eclipse from another place and I will see how this one goes....

Could I have used my red lace with this one? thanks

I'm under the impression that LFM will project a mysterious and sophiscated vibe while Lace a girlish (free-spirited) vibe and if so, it might not work. I have, however, used cops and SS4W on torso and UN LFM on hair.

There's a bit of a non-offensive scent when you first spray it. It's almost kind of a "clean" scent that I figure is from the alcohol of the base, and then that disappears shortly.

Some ladies responded to a separate thread and it could be b-Nol that makes it smell stinky to me.

I'm taking my La Femme Mystère on a test drive today....

I sprayed twice, one spray down my neck and the second spray down my chest area. I then put on some Eclipse from another place and I will see how this one goes....

I'm with JOC on this. The intent of the phero is too different. But maybe just plain LP Red. That would work.

Edited by BlueBear

The scent that goes with Velvet Kisses is great, but isn't really fit for LFM. I"m probably going to have to order bottles of perfumes like Aloha and Gitana for layering that would be at least a somewhat more elegant effect because GOTBM really didn't work for me.

If you like Velvet Kisses for the soft chocolate scent, so why don't you try Special Delivery? Perhaps the cherry note give it a more sophiscated vibe.

If you like Velvet Kisses for the soft chocolate scent, so why don't you try Special Delivery? Perhaps the cherry note give it a more sophiscated vibe.

I'm not that in to fruity scents, but I might look in to that eventually. But I'll probably wear LP Passion and Desire or Red w/some Gitana tomorrow next time though due to timing issues.

Edited by Queen of Swords

Sorry for flooding, but I feel like saying this blend is like the anti-me, I am actually refined, womanly and sophisticated on it, though I do think layering it with a touch of Cuddle Bunny was a bit of an overkill. This isn't a complaint, it's just really weird for me, I never felt close to this in my life. It's like Popularity Potion on steroids-or is that estrogen?

Edited by Queen of Swords

I think I was expecting something like Stone Cougar maybe? And it's different, subtly different. People are super friendly and love to talk and find it hard to walk away, lol, but the guys were more warm & fuzzy around me than "grrrRowl you smells FINE today! Gotzta get me some moh o dat woof-woof" LOL I like it. It was very good for work, lots of fun too. I had started the tune to a song and one fella broke out into the rest of the lyrics, arm motions, great facial expressions! It was a gas! (S W's "you are so beautiful to me"?) Only a little embarrassing- mostly just plain fun :lol: It's not everyday you get serenaded in the cafeteria at work! :lol2:

Does UN LFM smell or stink to you?

I have LFM in the oil base and I thought the smell was non existent. I was surprised. I planned to cover with Bonnie's Honeyed Lilac (and did) but was really surprised that I didn't get anything from it. I could wear it straight and no one would know I have anything on...or at least my nose would never know. Uns like B2, Blatant Invitation in oil base are very noticeable scents but LFM is one of the most Unscenteds I have :)

There's something about this blend that really fits in to the somewhat dated but still very useful book The Technique of the Love Affair. Sociability,grace, elegance, and good taste combined with just the right amount of detachment so you won't go off the wall with your emotions if you're on a man hunt. : P

-

LFM does smell-at least to me-more stronger than other unscented phero blends, but at least it dries down nicely and doesn't interfere with other fragrances I wear.

I am wearing LFM today, but am getting nada- it's because I am bit sick so I know it has to do with this.. but let me tell you gals - I wore this to a wedding last week.! WOW It really does make people think you are this famous fabulous movie star. Men and Women DIE over me when I wear this. It's not a sexy ooh I want to f you phero, it's more like.. HOLLYWOOD ( singing in Liza MInnelli voice )

I have it in spray and I did one to my hair and one to my stomach and tiny spray on my wrists.

So there we are at the wedding and EVERYONE is staring at me and BF. Wedding photographer kept coming by to take our pics.

Everyone kept on saying how great we looked, we were wearing matching colors. I was wearing a red dress with slits.. and he wore a matching shirt. I met everyone briefly- this was a wedding for one of his coworkers, and one lady was leaving, she came up to me to say goodbye, she hugged me, cupped my face and kissed me! She would not stop smiling at me.

Another lady that I had not met, smiled at me and I introduced myself and she said, yes I 've seen you around.

I immediately thought OMG did she mean I was a whore? What did that mean? She was like beaming at me. Then I realized she prob meant she saw me earlier dancing with BF and was mesmerized and did not think I was Sluterella.

People are very nice to me when I wear this and have stars in their eyes. Love this blend!

I wore this today and in a meeting one of the two men wouldn't stop staring at me. Every time my eyes would scan around like you normally do he was always staring right at me. That's not normal because he's one of those who are so smart they usually look down on all us lesser mortals.

This stuff is bottled badass. I like it better than "Leather".

Edited by Darbla

I agree. We had a statewide meeting today and I refreshed. I said something like.. We understand the need for this function ( we meaning my team mates and I - Im usually the speaker of the house ) but are asking for some sort of modification to our systems.. blah blah... Our director looked straight at me and said. Thank you for that. I could tell he meant it. This makes me smart. Love this., then I fucked the whole thing up by saying.. I can't add.. someone please what is 6 X 9 , and that blew my cover, but everyone died laughing and I was THE FEMALE VERSION OF GEORGE CLOONEY! OMG THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! SUAVE. SEXY. SERIOUS. HUMANITARIAN EVERYONE LAUGHS AND LOVES THE CHARMING CLASSY LADY

Really?! I have Leather on my "to order" list because I was looking for something that "behaved" like another product from a different company (Alfa Donna from Alpha Dream?), but actually- aside from the exception of cops- LFM has a more parallel blend at least nominally, if not specific in content amounts. I hope that wasn't too nerdy? :rolleyes::lol:

Can you share some more? Better how? Thanks :)

Really?! I have Leather on my "to order" list because I was looking for something that "behaved" like another product from a different company (Alfa Donna from Alpha Dream?), but actually- aside from the exception of cops- LFM has a more parallel blend at least nominally, if not specific in content amounts. I hope that wasn't too nerdy? :rolleyes::lol:

in my personal experience; Leather is more the "woman on top" vibe, like Portia Rossi de Rossi in "Better Off Ted". Incredibly hot & powerful. LFM exudes power & femininity, but it's more like an iron fist hidden under that kid leather glove ;) If you want to try full strength Leather, I've got some on my trade thread at a bargain price.

I wore this today and in a meeting one of the two men wouldn't stop staring at me. Every time my eyes would scan around like you normally do he was always staring right at me. That's not normal because he's one of those who are so smart they usually look down on all us lesser mortals.

I believe I've been getting similar reactions too recently. Better than Leather-depending on your needs, of course.

Love this., then I fucked the whole thing up by saying.. I can't add.. someone please what is 6 X 9 , and that blew my cover, but everyone died laughing and I was THE FEMALE VERSION OF GEORGE CLOONEY! OMG THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! SUAVE. SEXY. SERIOUS. HUMANITARIAN EVERYONE LAUGHS AND LOVES THE CHARMING CLASSY LADY

Tell me about it, I can even talk that way on the phone, it's like a Christmas miracle.

in my personal experience; Leather is more the "woman on top" vibe, like Portia Rossi de Rossi in "Better Off Ted". Incredibly hot & powerful. LFM exudes power & femininity, but it's more like an iron fist hidden under that kid leather glove ;) If you want to try full strength Leather, I've got some on my trade thread at a bargain price.

Thanks for the feedback! Will check out your thread as soon as I get a chance! :D

Leather is "I'm doing what I want no matter how much you protest". This is more "I'm doing what I want and you might as well like it", and they do. They're smiling and happier and while not fawning all over you, the uppity snobs like I mentioned above are more likely to treat you as an equal. This is a confidence booster. I also believe I'm thinking clearer and feel less overwhelmed with work crap, which I didn't expect. But now I'm too afraid to try another day at work without it, in case the spell gets broken! :witch-cauldron:

Leather is "I'm doing what I want no matter how much you protest". This is more "I'm doing what I want and you might as well like it", and they do. They're smiling and happier and while not fawning all over you, the uppity snobs like I mentioned above are more likely to treat you as an equal. This is a confidence booster. I also believe I'm thinking clearer and feel less overwhelmed with work crap, which I didn't expect. But now I'm too afraid to try another day at work without it, in case the spell gets broken! :witch-cauldron:

:Emoticons04263: "Leather is "I'm doing what I want no matter how much you protest"." :Emoticons04263: Leather sounds FUN too, lol!

LFM is more like me though. I do what I want, but I try to be sweet about it :rolleyes: Leather sounds very "take charge" and in your face and LFM sounds more covert? I'll have to try Le Femme out again, maybe tomorrow....

Thanks for sharing! :D

N=1 experiment.

This stuff is strong, so I only do about a dab each on each wrist and on the neck, but do little touch-ups every few hours. Seems to work for me, and I'm less likely to OD-well get headaches from it, I suspect I don't really OD on it but I need to do more research on the subject.

N=1 experiment.

This stuff is strong, so I only do about a dab each on each wrist and on the neck, but do little touch-ups every few hours. Seems to work for me, and I'm less likely to OD-well get headaches from it, I suspect I don't really OD on it but I need to do more research on the subject.

For me, it's also quite strong. I usually mix it with some perfume oil, with much better results.

I haven't worn Un LFM by itself (or any Un so far for that matter). Even though they are unscented I still cover in case anyone else is as sensitive to the phero smell as I am.

Wore this yesterday with Tidesong's Honeyed Amber & Neroli and the very first thing that happened at work was when I brought some paperwork to a fellow employee. He was in a conversation with another co-worker so I was politely waiting to the side to speak with him when suddenly he stopped his conversation and practically shouted (in fun- not angry) "I can't think with you standing so close to me!" and he was acting giddy and had me and the other coworker laughing out loud because the outburst was completely unexpected. That was actually the best hit of the day but it was a good day all in all...really had great self effects today too...happy, giddy and a bit naughty, hehehe...loooove Le Femme :lol:

but it was a good day all in all...really had great self effects today too...happy, giddy and a bit naughty, hehehe...loooove Le Femme :lol:

I notice this when I pair my un LFM over Goddess of the Blue Moon. This may be one that I should try in a 2x strength for best effect.

I'm back to adjusting this to higher levels partly because it does tend to wear out after a few hours. I feel like the hawtest chick in the world right now.

-

In other news, LFM is awesome because it doesn't make me bitchier during the menstrual cycle like Leather so I don't have to worry too much about dosage as much. Sure, I feel like a Queen Bee ready to conquer the world, but without me getting cocky.

I notice this when I pair my un LFM over Goddess of the Blue Moon. This may be one that I should try in a 2x strength for best effect.

Could it be that certain scents lend to complement the pheros? I've noticed extra personal huffing of fav scent covers increases self effects...deeper breathing, more often... :Emoticons04235: darndest thing... :lol2:

Could it be that certain scents lend to complement the pheros? I've noticed extra personal huffing of fav scent covers increases self effects...deeper breathing, more often... :Emoticons04235: darndest thing... :lol2:

That happens to me also! I have two perfumes with SS4W in them, and even though I love both scents, I do love one more than the other...And of course, I get more hits with that one! I can't stop smelling myself, and then I start to feel sexy baby!! :Sexy:

...and I have my first OD with this. Lesson learned, small amounts every few hours while I figure out proper dosage levels. Don't get too over confident. 'course too little isn't good either.

Blast! Darn that sometimes elusive "sweet spot"! I feel you! It's so sad when I over do it...such a waste of a fun experiment..darn body chemistry! And it's changing ALL month long! Arg! :blink: Different sweet spots every 2 weeks or so :lol:

That happens to me also! I have two perfumes with SS4W in them, and even though I love both scents, I do love one more than the other...And of course, I get more hits with that one! I can't stop smelling myself, and then I start to feel sexy baby!! :Sexy:

Teehehe :Emoticons04263: Oooo MaMaaa! Yup :D

LFM is the 1st phero blend I've gotten 2x, 1st few times I was overwhelmed, may have oversprayed but I've finally adjusted, now...I'm wondering if I should try 3x lol

Tantrika, whoever you are, I'm SO GLAD you designed/created this !! :hearts0425: :hearts0425:

Blast! Darn that sometimes elusive "sweet spot"! I feel you! It's so sad when I over do it...such a waste of a fun experiment..darn body chemistry! And it's changing ALL month long! Arg! :blink: Different sweet spots every 2 weeks or so :lol:

Tell me about it.

I tried again this late afternoon, little dabs on wrists and neck, with some Velvet Kisses and cop'd Caramel Sutra. I feel like the Queen again.