DHEAS

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the DHEAS spray have any odor to it?

I was thinking of getting it scented with noco white if it smells.

It does, but it's not as stinky as some mones, it's very light but still noticeable to me. I put in about a trial size worth of LP Pink into my 1oz spray and a light scent of Pink is all I smell now :)

I have been reading about DHEAS and some say it can make you seem more attractive and younger looking.

Does anyone find this true?

I don't believe it's placebo, I really do notice "something" different in the mirror when I put it on. Could be I'm just happy in my LPs, lol, but sometimes I'll just feel like I'm missing something and a spritz of DHEAS and WOW there's that cutie I was looking for :D I use Topper just about all the time (A-nol & DHEAS) and use my DHEAS as a kind of Topper when I'm wearing something that is already heavy with A-nol. I think you be very happy with it! :)

Would getting the DHEAS spray lightly scented with NOCO white take away from its effects?

I would use it over LAM scented with NOCO white.

Thats what I am thinking I want to order.

It seems like vanilla scents only work for me.

I don't believe it's placebo, I really do notice "something" different in the mirror when I put it on. Could be I'm just happy in my LPs, lol, but sometimes I'll just feel like I'm missing something and a spritz of DHEAS and WOW there's that cutie I was looking for :D I use Topper just about all the time (A-nol & DHEAS) and use my DHEAS as a kind of Topper when I'm wearing something that is already heavy with A-nol. I think you be very happy with it! :)

That is hands down the best way to describe DHEAS' effects that I've read. I like that rush of excitement it gives me, & I also like to think that people are getting that from me when I have it on ;) Edited by Beccah

Would getting the DHEAS spray lightly scented with NOCO white take away from its effects?

If you're going to use it over the LAM with NOCO, why bother scenting the DHEAS?

Nope. Works just fine, speaking for myself, and I know other ladies on the forum have done similar things...because this is where I got the idea ^_^ I have lightly scented all of my unscented sprays now with pink and vanilla flavors BECAUSE they layer so well with everything. To BB's point, if you spray it over your LAM & NOCO, they would mask any smell. If you wanted to wear it on it's own or on your clothes or in your hair, then NOCO White would be a divine choice . I scented mine mainly because I do wear it on all these things...skin, hair, clothes, scarves....you will just smell yummy. SO long as your ok with that ^_~

That is hands down the best way to describe DHEAS' effects that I've read. I like that rush of excitement it gives me, & I also like to think that people are getting that from me when I have it on ;)

OH MY YES INDEED! Butterflies...SO cool! :love:

If you're going to use it over the LAM with NOCO, why bother scenting the DHEAS?

I'm actually tempted to get my sprays lightly scented with Pure Sugar so I have a scent guide as to how much I'm using.

Good idea. I have thought over a few times about scenting my Un LFM with something neutral .. I also just ordered an UnTopper. Can't settle on a scent tho

I'm actually tempted to get my sprays lightly scented with Pure Sugar so I have a scent guide as to how much I'm using.

I put a trial size of Pure Sugar in the bottle of DHEAS I got from you, because I wanted the same thing...

I need to try pure sugar. is it powdery?

No, it's more of a crystallized-white type of sugar, maybe with a twinge of pinkness to it (or maybe that's what comes out on my skin). It's really the staple scent that I keep forgetting to stock my perfume pantry with.

That makes sense, but if both are scented with NOCO White, how could you tell...?

Lolz, well maybe she won't wear them together all the time, or maybe she just has a major addiction to vanilla. ;)

Heather, dearest, we do need to talk about scent blindness. It's where you develop an inability to smell a scent that you wear a lot. That's why it's good to have a rotation of scents to wear.

Heather, dearest, we do need to talk about scent blindness. It's where you develop an inability to smell a scent that you wear a lot. That's why it's good to have a rotation of scents to wear.

Absolutely. It does happen! Talk to Rosebud....she had this issue BIG TIME. With vanilla.

What is scent blindness?

Alot of scents dont smell good on my skin.

I have tried many over the years and I always go for the food like scents.

I dont like florals,I just like scents that smell like cakes and yummy desserts.

What is scent blindness?

Alot of scents dont smell good on my skin.

I have tried many over the years and I always go for the food like scents.

I dont like florals,I just like scents that smell like cakes and yummy desserts.

Scent blindness is where you can no longer smell a scent (such as vanilla). It happens when you wear the same scent repeatedly. You may find that you have to wear more and more to be able to smell it on yourself, and you may be knocking people over with the amount you are wearing. Not good.

There are lots of dessert scents here that don't have vanilla. There are also fruity ones, darker ones (like cocoa or coffee based), etc. There are also resinous scents.....not really foody, but very nice and sexy to boot! You should try some various samples.....I will say this.....before I came to LP, I didn't like many types of scents either. When I came here, I tried a LOT of different types, even if I thought the particular scent may not be exactly "me". I found that there are a LOT of different scents I can wear, now.

Edited by Dolly

There are lots of dessert scents here that don't have vanilla. There are also fruity ones, darker ones (like cocoa or coffee based), etc. There are also resinous scents.....not really foody, but very nice and sexy to boot! You should try some various samples.....I will say this.....before I came to LP, I didn't like many types of scents either. When I came here, I tried a LOT of different types, even if I thought the particular scent may not be exactly "me". I found that there are a LOT of different scents I can wear, now.

WORD!! :-))

I always go for the food like scents.

I thought I didn't like florals but LP have this spectacular way one combining things that there are some really beautiful ones that just surprised me to death that I love them so much! (Act of Violets, Highland Fling, Pithivie...) But not to add fuel to the vanilla flame buuuut, I lightly scented my DHEAS with Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla and I LOVE it! :lol:

Scent blindness is where you can no longer smell a scent (such as vanilla). It happens when you wear the same scent repeatedly. You may find that you have to wear more and more to be able to smell it on yourself, and you may be knocking people over with the amount you are wearing. Not good.

Maybe that's why my mom's (and many ladies who have a favorite perfume they"ve worn all the time never seem to know they stink up the entire SHOPPING MALL because they obviously can't tell that they have on WAY too much! :Emoticons04239:

The LP foodie scents are to die for! :)

:w00t: I SECOND THIS!!! :Emoticons04235: Edited by NuTrix

• 1 month later...

Does anyone wear DHEAS over Blatant Invitation?

I wore Topper over BI a few times and I think it made the man I have been seeing too chatty.

He wanted to talk and talk to me.

BI alone around him is very sexual.

What would just DHEAS be like,if any of you tried that together.

Does anyone wear DHEAS over Blatant Invitation?

I wore Topper over BI a few times and I think it made the man I have been seeing too chatty.

He wanted to talk and talk to me.

BI alone around him is very sexual.

What would just DHEAS be like,if any of you tried that together.

I love the idea of mixing this with BI

The a-nol in Topper may have gotten him chatty. I wear it over things all the time to add a "bubbly" vibe.

DHEAS to BI will add to the attractiveness he already sees in you. 2-3 sprays, for me, is complimentary. I know everyone is different so more may be better for you...but I would start at 2-3 to keep your tiger on the prowl and not accidentally turn him into a smitten kitten :D

The a-nol in Topper may have gotten him chatty. I wear it over things all the time to add a "bubbly" vibe.

DHEAS to BI will add to the attractiveness he already sees in you. 2-3 sprays, for me, is complimentary. I know everyone is different so more may be better for you...but I would start at 2-3 to keep your tiger on the prowl and not accidentally turn him into a smitten kitten :D

Thanks NuTrix,

I am going to get some DHEAS soon!!!!

OH! Let me quick add...the strength I have and use is the 2,500 mcg per bottle ($44.95) and it's perfect :)

If you wind up being more heavily handed then I'd think about the 5,000 mcg but, really, the 2,500 mcg is great and you'll be able to use it to compliment all kinds of other blends too...at the higher doses it's even fun all by itself...teheheeee...

• 1 month later...

I am going to try my DHEAS spray tomorrow!!

Where are the best areas to apply on myself so I would not be too affected,I dont want to talk too fast or get a nervous feeling,

like some people report.

I was going to try 2 or 3 sprays like NuTrix said.

I know this is late now, but I usually apply my DHEAS to the front of my blouse or sleeves. I've also put in in my hair on occasion, but I wouldn't recommend that often, it'll dry your hair out :( If you wear scarves, that could be an option as well :)

• 4 weeks later...

Applied 3 sprays of DHEAS (hair & front & back of dress) plus 3 of EST (neck, wrists, hair) and went out shopping this afternoon.

Felt happy & carefree, despite the nasty advanced statistics assessment waiting for me at home (hence the need for shopping).

Spent 5 straight minutes staring at my reflection in a mirror in the makeup section. Oh soooo preeeetty...

Had to tear my eyes away when I realised it was getting weird. I swear this behaviour is not normal.

The mirror double takes ARE funny. You're walking by minding your business, then - WHAAAAAAA? - you've passed by something reflective and are all, "Guuuurl - you look goooood...." :D

Eggers, I think for me 3 sprays seems to make everything shiny!

I've been playing with my DHEAS again today, and am loving how it makes me feel- floaty happy, slightly drunken goodness.

The only problem is that I'm supposed to be doing a uni assignment and should probably be playing with Focus Potion instead. But having snuffled a nice little cloud of DHEAS happyjuice I don't seem to care. I'm like a pretty little flower fairy floating on a perfumed breeze, heehee.

Oh look- a baby opossum: :hedgehog:

It is an opossum isn't it?

I love opossums but we don't have them here. But we do have other possums, which are also lovely.

Ok, maybe I've slightly ODed myself...

I think that's a hedgehog or a baby porcupine. I'm going to have to play with my topper or levitation spray tomorrow if you're feeling this good off ofthree sprays

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever used DHEAS and felt sick the next day?

I sprayed around 4 sprays of some 50mcg of DHEAS from Alpha Dream

over the course of 4 hours

and also some sprays of my DHEAS scented with NOCO White to my hair and wrists

I felt great during the day but the next morning not so good.

Edited by heather

I sprayed around 4 sprays of some 50mcg of DHEAS from Alpha Dream

over the course of 4 hours

Are you saying it was 50mcg per spray and that you had on 200mcgs over that 4 hour course?

I have the LP DHEAS at 2500mcg per bottle - which makes it approx. 12.5 mcg per spray. My average is 3 or 4 sprays most times I wear it - 6 solo on it's own was the highest I've gone so far. But if you mean yours is 50mcg per spray/dose, that would be a lot - for me anyway - and I've never gone that high. I don't know that adverse effects that may cause. Interesting. Good to know.

Are you saying it was 50mcg per spray and that you had on 200mcgs over that 4 hour course?

I have the LP DHEAS at 2500mcg per bottle - which makes it approx. 12.5 mcg per spray. My average is 3 or 4 sprays most times I wear it - 6 solo on it's own was the highest I've gone so far. But if you mean yours is 50mcg per spray/dose, that would be a lot - for me anyway - and I've never gone that high. I don't know that adverse effects that may cause. Interesting. Good to know.

Yes,I saw in a few threads on another sight that Shelly used high amounts of DHEAS with good results with her man

for relationship bonding.

I thought I would try using more than I normally use and I do think my guy seemed so much more caring about me and

so concerned,maybe a little too much,I had a hard time when I wanted to leave,he didnt want me to go and he kept

asking me questions.He wanted to talk and talk and acted like a baby when I just had to go.

It was weird.I felt great that day,but the next morning I felt sick.

I am still trying to understand about what DHEAS is suppose to do.

Can someone tell me their views on DHEAS?

Edited by heather