In need of a sex mone

Hello ladies. I am about to get another bottle of Cuddle Bunny. Loved the smell of my first bottle although it was lost in a move :angry: Others loved the scent on me as well. In addition to the cuddle bunny I am looking to get a sexy phero to aid with my new beau. We haven't had sex yet but we will soon. :Emoticons04235: lol Any who, I have gone through the board and I am seeing Blatant Invitation and Sexology as good ones? I am a little confused as to get them in a blend or spray? I saw someone mention getting Blatant Invitation in a Beta spray? Please help! lol

Ooooh, I LOVE the smell of CB and my 2 favorite perfumes are Chloe and Issey Mikyake so if you know of these scents that's an idea of the smells I like. Thanks in adavnce for your help!!

I think you might like Goddess of the Blue Moon with La Femme Mystere phero, for smell and effect both.

ETA, what kind of sexy are you looking for? Plus what kind of man is your intended? Things worth bearing in mind before picking :)

Edited by cinnamonmel

Well we are both very attracted to one another and we are both attractive people so the sexual chemistry is already there. We have known each other for about 6 years but never entertained hooking up because it was just bad timing. Anyway, he's a sexual assertive guy. Has lots of swag, runs his own business and is super sexy! He's exactly 10 years older than me. He's 43. It bugs me that men really look better as they age! LoL He's really into me has been for 6 years, again bad timing.

I guess I am looking for that raw animal attraction rough sex but I also like the slow making love sex as well. If I have to buy 2 different ones that's fine. Also, any suggestions on cuddly and bonding mones?

I love Issey Miyake before I came here. I'm uncertain if it will cover Sexiponage though. Unscented pheros will give you the flexibility of using it under other scents. Otherwise, the first Sexiponage boosted blend I can think of is Compromising Positions which is very different from what you like

I like BI too but it's stinky as well. Ihave it unscented and in a blend.

I love combining LAM and BAM.

I should do unscented?? I do like my own perfumes and so does everyone else. People are always asking me what the hell am I wearing when I wear Chloe (which smells divine!! OMG) and Issey Miyake.I get compliments every single day on the both of them. Is LAM and BAM unscented?

I prefer unscented pheros as I don't wear pheros on a regular basis. I do have a number of phero boosted scents though.

LAM and BAM come lightly scented and will take a while to dry down.

I use BI a lot. In fact my top phero's are:

Sexpionage, SS4W, and BANG

I've tried most of these in both spray and oil. I would def. suggest you stick to an oil base for sexpioage, Bang, and BI as they contain cops and alcohol will diffuses them out to the GP. Best to wear them close to your skin. Oil also lasts longer on the skin.

For me, BANG (which is SS4W with cops added) and Sexpionage are what I reach for for the "animal" type of encounters. And BI is for the "we want each other but this is going to play out for awhile" encounters. SS4w is more social and playful (like if you are going out in public for a night of dancing, etc, and this one is okay to wear in your hair)

Does that help? Oh and make sure NOT to get anything with cops in your hair. It doesn't dry down and your hair/clothing will stink

IMO, Cuddle Bunny is a good phero for cuddly lovemaking, and it's already in your scented Cuddle Bunny. I like BI, also, but I prefer it in an oil, which will be fine for you since he's going to be in your personal space anyway, lol!

I second Cinnamonmel's suggestion about the phero enhanced fragrance samples. It's how I try out new pheros before commiting to a full bottle!

Thanks ladies!! Very helpful! I'm def going to do the oils as per your suggestion plus I prefer oils anyway as I have had a good experience with my rollon Cuddle Bunny. Think I am going to go with CB, BI and sexiponage. Unscented. Expedited shipping of course lol regular just takes too long.

I was under the impression that UN Sexpionage was incredibly difficult to cover. Wouldn't that be especially so if soblue were using alcohol based scents over it? Just a thought. I would hate to see you spend all that money on a great phero, then not be able to use it with your alcohol-based perfume. (I think the issue is that the alcohol burns off rather quickly, leaving the smell of the phero behind. And in the case of Sexpionage, I believe the UNscented is incredibly stinky). With the UNs, "un" doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't have an odour; it means there's no perfume added to mask the smell of the pheros - which can sometimes stink to high heaven).

I would probably go with a few scented trial vials, too. The scents Mara creates for them are beautiful, and you can get quite a few uses from each one, which will allow you to see how the phero itself works. It's a very economical way to choose the right pheros, plus you get to experience a bit of Mara's scent-magic - because she is an incredible perfumiere. (Is that the right word?)

Sexpionage ok. Do I get straight or blended? The blends confuses me lol also, what about blatant invitation? Thanks!!

Sexpionage, boosted into a scent. Stinky blends can be tricky for newbies to blend. Blatant Invitation is also good, it doesn't work on every man though. My 1st trials, I didn't really see what the big deal was, because SO doesn't respond to it. Wore it out in public once & I will *never* do that again, I was getting swarmed like bees to a pretty flower. Sounds more fun than it is in reality ;) Sexpionage works on every guy from what I've read in reviews though.

Quite a few women around here have that same complaint - would love to help, but married.

Sorry - the title read mone, not moan. My bad. :lol:

Good advice on getting some trial sizes to play with,I am not familiar with the scents you use now,as have not used a commercial scent since finding LPMP :) so don't know...Sexpionage or BI is a good choice,maybe Leather,hmmm...Bang is SS4W with added cops and EST ,also effective! ...I am a fan of BI too,but in Mara's Rocket Fuel 2,which would be too strong on you,and is sold out anyway. He is already "into" you don't overdo it, or change too much :D

I'd say definitely go with scented sexpionage*. I once sprayed something with alcohol over Compromising Positions, ugh, didn't do that again, so alcohol based perfume over the top of unscented pheros may not work so well and unscented blends are three times the strength of the scented, also something you'll want to consider.

*Versus unscented if you decide to go with that phero.

Edited by cinnamonmel

Oooh I see now! I was definitely thinking the "unscented" had no smell. Ok that's good to know! Ok so now I am thinking of getting the trials first instead but BI and SS4W seems to be better as far as coverage? I def want to use my own perfume as he loves my perfume. I don't mind a new scent either it just has to smell good.

No, unscented means no perfume, definitely not no smell :P Some things smell okay unscented to me like Teddy BB, other people say it smells. Cops are the main thing that tends to smell though (not to say other things don't) so if you look if stuff has copulins or not it should give you an idea of how easy/hard to cover something is.

soblue, there are so many scents to choose here - hundreds, literally - there's no doubt you could find something that smells good to your nose, and his.

As far as an easy-to-cover unscented phero goes, I'd say Super Sexy, because it doesn't have copulins. The UNs are stinkier if they have copulins. BI and Sexpionage both have cops.

The Compromising Positions Perfume that contains Sexpionage is a beautiful smelling perfume - you might want to get a sample. You might be surprised how much you both like it. And almost everyone here has loved the effects of Sexpionage - which I think you already gathered from reading the reviews - all raves! :lol:

Unfortunately, I don't think BI is in any perfume at the moment.

There are a few perfumes here that smell more along the lines of commercial perfumes, too. And if you find one you like, you could always ask Mara to add BI to it.

Whichever way you go, have fun! :D

Edited for brain f*rt.

Edited by Eggers

Thank you so much ladies all of you have been indeed helpful and funny too!! lol So I decided to get the 10 samples and a order of cuddle bunny. I will get the suggestions you lady posted here. Anymore you think I would like please let me know. Thanks again I will keep you ladies posted!!

Soblue, have you tried Sexology? (One of my favourites!) It's Beta-Androstenol, Est and Cops. The effects are quite similar to CB, at least for me. It's quite easy to cover if you let it settle for a few minutes and then apply your perfume on top. I've worn it with Kitten Heels and many other LPs.

I guess I am looking for that raw animal attraction rough sex but I also like the slow making love sex as well. If I have to buy 2 different ones that's fine. Also, any suggestions on cuddly and bonding mones?

To echo what many ladies have already, for raw primal sex, Sexpionpage is great. The SO does get rough and paw-y when I use Sexpionage in Compromising Positions. For slow love making, a lot of ladies seem to love Cuddle Bunny but it didn't do anything for me. Perfect Match + OCCO worked amazingly well for very connected and passionate sex.

Soblue, have you tried Sexology? (One of my favourites!) It's Beta-Androstenol, Est and Cops. The effects are quite similar to CB, at least for me. It's quite easy to cover if you let it settle for a few minutes and then apply your perfume on top. I've worn it with Kitten Heels and many other LPs.

Sorry to threadjack.

Snowflake, between CB and Sexology, which do you prefer? I'm about ready to give up on CB and was eyeing Sexology but I haven't yet fully decided. I'd love to get some of the effects you ladies are getting with CB but it seems to be a dud for me.

Thank you sooooo much ladies!! I have been in meetings all day. How dare they make me work LOL ok So now I have some solid advice on what to order. So many good suggestions, I am definitely going with the samples first can;t wait to smell yummm! I will keep you ladies posted on my goodies!!

Merienda, I prefer Sexology to Cuddle Bunny, but that is just my personal preference. I have both as un-spray. I find Sexology a bit less smelly and easier to cover (BTW, I don't find the smell really unpleasant). Compared to CB, Sexology has that bonding mone beta-androstenol, may be because of that it works better for me, more passionate, you know what I mean :wink2: