Can anyone help me order the correct version? I wanted to order the Cougar fragrance as it sounds yummy; I wanted the Stone Cougar as it was recommended, referring to the Phero blend ingredient by Stone. My cart description says "unscented" though... So which is which?

This will be my 3rd order in 2weeks,LOL. I feel like I need to be here every night reading...like I'm cramming for a "test".LOL

I guess you really shouldn't throw this stuff around lightly... Last night at a PTA meeting I had this guy totally seek me out to talk to me - his wife was noticeably uneasy as was my husband. I don't even think the guy realized how weird it seemed. Kind of funny but sure made me a believer. You gotta be responsible & know what's in your arsenal & when to wear it/NOT wear it!

It's kind of overwhelming at first, I know. It's totally like cramming for a test! LOL!

And you're right: part of the learning curve is finding out what's appropriate to wear where. You'll get the hang of it. And luckily, the easiest and most fun way to do it to buy different samples and test, test, test. Well, that and read as much as you can on the forum, which is pretty entertaining in itself! I spent months staying up at night, just reading and reading. Lotsa good stories in those review threads, and you can get a pretty good idea of what kinds of reactions to expect from all the different pheros.

Honestly though, I came here for the pheros, (and I use them almost every day), but the huge variety of amazing scents is what's held my attention the most. 10 new scents every single month? What a riot! :D

Yes... I ordered the Crayons set on Sunday & tonight I'm getting samplers for La Sylphide/La Femme Mystere, Compromising Positions/Sexpionage & the OCCO: pink (which I think you recommended Eggers as an add on to Cougar if needed!) I'm getting the Cougar Potion too but in a full size oil/roller... It sounded so yummy I'm sure I will like it! Members Rose Blackthorn, missdarlyncherie, Nutrix, Molls and you of course Eggers were so great & quick to help. What an incredible group to find and a bonus to stumbling upon LPMP...but I usually say there ARE no accidents!

I'll have lots of scents to keep me busy now (& I need to replenish the ol Paypal, LOL.) so now I can spend time reading more of the forums! Thanks again

Yes, I am looking forward to your reports. I am one of the ONLY people in the world for whom the scented Cougar doesn't work on. But I get to enjoy the phero in one of my favorite scents, Pizzazz!

WARNING: if a scent doesn't work on you wait a bit and try it again at least a couple of months later...maybe even a year later! Your tastes will change dramatically throughout this journey and you will fall in love with a scent that did nothing for you the first time you tried it. Also don't judge too much by descriptions and notes! Some that sounded like they would never work on me became favorites.

In fact...it's probably time for me to try Cougar again...just in case!!

Yes, I am looking forward to your reports. I am one of the ONLY people in the world for whom the scented Cougar doesn't work on. But I get to enjoy the phero in one of my favorite scents, Pizzazz!

WARNING: if a scent doesn't work on you wait a bit and try it again at least a couple of months later...maybe even a year later! Your tastes will change dramatically throughout this journey and you will fall in love with a scent that did nothing for you the first time you tried it. Also don't judge too much by descriptions and notes! Some that sounded like they would never work on me became favorites.

good point, MDC! I traded away some things and then later tried them again, and I *loved* them the 2nd time around...

Honestly though, I came here for the pheros, (and I use them almost every day), but the huge variety of amazing scents is what's held my attention the most. 10 new scents every single month? What a riot! :D

This exactly. I never thought I liked perfumes until I found LP.

You're not the only one, MDC! Of course, I've only been able to try Cougar Potion once, as my vial broke the first time I tried it:(

And it is crazy how much your tastes change so quickly. I can tell a drastic difference between now and when I first started with LP, and that wasn't even a year ago!

Have fun playing with your new fragrances and pheros, Lovestruck!

No kidding!!! I typically don't trade away scents for a good six months becasue you never know! Welcome!

Great advice... honestly, when I got my first 2 (Love Potion: Red w/ Cops + Sex & Violins) I loved one, hated the other (but was willing to try!) Once I got past the initial stank OD from S & V, a couple of days later I tried it again (it was my most expensive purchase and I hate wasting $$!) - just a tiny smidge of oil on my torso between my bellybutton and cleavage... and it wasn't too bad! So for me, less is more in the case of S & V, and it's been fun trying to figure out if that pungent note was animaly musk, gunpowder or woods - thanks to incredible input from members. The Crayons set should arrive within a week or so, then followed by last night's order of Cougar & 3 Phero trial fragrances. So... I'll be busy and so will my partner... hopefully. ;)

This will be my 3rd order in 2weeks,LOL. I feel like I need to be here every night reading...like I'm cramming for a "test".LOL

I guess you really shouldn't throw this stuff around lightly... Last night at a PTA meeting I had this guy totally seek me out to talk to me - his wife was noticeably uneasy as was my husband. I don't even think the guy realized how weird it seemed. Kind of funny but sure made me a believer. You gotta be responsible & know what's in your arsenal & when to wear it/NOT wear it!

Yes - A test for your favorite class! I love reading the stories.

• 2 weeks later...

You may not be alone missdarlyncherie... the scented CP really kinda bothers me. Gets a little syntheticky/snarky on my skin. I've only had it about a week, mind you (3 different tries so far) but I tried again this morning and it just bugs me...I don't know why. So disappointed after all the wonderful things others have said about it! I was ready to get my **sparkly** on! Unfortunately, I ordered fullsize RB because I just "knew" this would be awesome for me. :( I thought maybe I should try converting it to a spray with Mara's DIY kit on Artfire...

I will NOT panic though and rush to trade forums... learned my lesson with Sex& Violins so I'm hoping CP does a 180 on me. :arf: Since I'm still in the 'learning phase' here at LP I wish I could put my finger on what exactly in CP is doing a number on my nose (what 'none, etc.) so I can watch it in others I try.

Thinking about trying to pair it with OCCO: Red Shield (since I love LP Red so much) Maybe that will help (?)

You and I must be the only 2 CP rejects on the planet! :emoticons667:

Edited by LoveStruck55

Scented Cougar is FAB on me....the first hour or so, it can be almost painful, because my skin amps grapefruit, but after that, I get bright grapefruit with sugar and musk....wonderful!

scented cougar + OCCO red is one of my all time fav combos! Also try it with pink. Both of those occcos do change the scented cougar scent quite a lot - so maybe it will tamp down whatever is bugging you in scented cougar.

Edited by tyvey

I LAYER SCENTED COUGAR WITH HOT AND STICKY TOO....GREAT COMBO!

I thought maybe I should try converting it to a spray with Mara's DIY kit on Artfire...

I've done this with my bottle of Cougar Potion, and I love it! However, I loved Cougar Potion before.

Buuuuut, now that I think about it, I didn't love it at first. I traded my first sample away, and only tried it again because it was gifted to me in a swap. Then it was love!! So definitely wait a bit and try again. It was like 6 months+ when I tried it a second time.

scented cougar + OCCO red is one of my all time fav combos! Also try it with pink. Both of those occcos do change the scented cougar scent quite a lot - so maybe it will tamp down whatever is bugging you in scented cougar.

I have a sample of OCCO pink so I may try to layer that and see what happens... but glad to know about the OCCO red too (the descrip of it says "fans of our LP Red will love OCCO red", etc.) so it sounds like a safe bet.

I LAYER SCENTED COUGAR WITH HOT AND STICKY TOO....GREAT COMBO!

Dolly's Hot and Sticky is SO... otherwise I'd try it! :smiley-rpg012: Not surprised cuz from the descrip I doubt that one lasted long.

I did get a FB of Ambrosial Summer off the AF site and I really like it - very fruity/summery and maybe I could make it *sticky* too by layering it with CP!

:perfume:

I do have a technical question about "layering"... how exactly do you DO that? Would it be swiping the CP on the torso/wrists thing, letting it dry, then swiping another scent over it (or vice versa) Just wondering the best way to go about it.

Thanks everyone!!!

Edited by LoveStruck55

Nope I can't stand Cougar either! For me it is the combo of the grapefruit with the type of musk. It drives me crazy in a bad way.

Yup. You are so right Halo. I kept getting residual CP "whiff" for 4-5 hours today and I'd be like "What IS that?!?" Very cheap perfumey on me by itself. Not bad on a straight sniff from the bottle tho. Funny cuz I actually can like grapefruit and (most) musks alone. I do get the *sparkly* connotation though... it kinda fizzes my nose (not in a good way tho).