Lace-Unscented

This is definitely a happy phero! I'm feeling the self-effects more than I think it's affecting those around me, although with all of the a-nol, people seem to be just more 'up'. I got mine with cops added so I've got to be a bit careful in application--none in the hair, for example, which might be good. It usually takes a day or so for these to work for me so I'll try to report some more tomorrow! I know you were waiting, MS. Shelly and as soon as I have more, I'll report here!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't wait to hear about this since i ordered it with cops also! I'm waiting for my first order of samples to come-hopefully any day now-so impatient. Can you tell i have a fairly empty life?! lol.

Cinnamonmel -

Impatience for your package around here - is totally par for the course! :)

And Steph - so so excited you got your package! :emot103:

After Luna's - potential - self effects - the rest of us are dying to know...

And crossing our fingers that... the stupid horny has a female correlate. Although - wth - Cougar 2X certainly takes me to that place - and how many ways can you want it but not be getting it? :c352-0016:

• 2 weeks later...

Wore my LACE spiked Domino yesterday...toooo funny.

Me = in sweats, no makeup, dark glasses, hair looks like a bird's nest.

Big delivery came to the studio, freight truck, 2 delivery men...I went outside to accept delivery.

At first, they don't even make eye contact with me - "where do you want this" with clipboard in hand, looking down, the other shifting boxes in the truck. Then as the minutes tick by, they get interested, start chatting, deliver the boxes to the door, then (and this is unheard of) insist on unloading the boxes for me. The want me to make sure there's no damage and everything is in good order. And I shouldn't have to lift things that are so heavy, etc... I say, "Do I LOOK like a helpless female?"

It was the strangest thing. I couldn't get rid of them. Finally, one goes back to the truck and the other says to me in a confidential intimate way, "I hope you order more stuff so I can come see you again". LOL!

I walk back inside and Danna and John have heard a little of it, and go "What the hell was that?!" I have NO idea. Oh, then I realize...but I'm wearing LACE, LOL! That HAD to be it.

Wore my LACE spiked Domino yesterday...toooo funny.

Me = in sweats, no makeup, dark glasses, hair looks like a bird's nest.

Big delivery came to the studio, freight truck, 2 delivery men...I went outside to accept delivery.

At first, they don't even make eye contact with me - "where do you want this" with clipboard in hand, looking down, the other shifting boxes in the truck. Then as the minutes tick by, they get interested, start chatting, deliver the boxes to the door, then (and this is unheard of) insist on unloading the boxes for me. The want me to make sure there's no damage and everything is in good order. And I shouldn't have to lift things that are so heavy, etc... I say, "Do I LOOK like a helpless female?"

It was the strangest thing. I couldn't get rid of them. Finally, one goes back to the truck and the other says to me in a confidential intimate way, "I hope you order more stuff so I can come see you again". LOL!

I walk back inside and Danna and John have heard a little of it, and go "What the hell was that?!" I have NO idea. Oh, then I realize...but I'm wearing LACE, LOL! That HAD to be it.

YEP, that HAS to be it! I will be road-testing Lace (and Leather, BTW) soon.....my bronchial infection is just clearing up so I can get back out in the public again.....will report back as soon as I have some road tests!

well....perhaps the "Lace" was part of it but....you are a HOT looking woman, I think that was a good part of it as well 03.gif and perhaps he like his women sporting "the squirrel ran thru your hair" look ! hee

Edited by liz

Of course! It's the happy preggers phero that turns men into protective, helpful, charming, happy little campers.

I love that it works awesomely for both the wearer and those around the wearer. Lace is quickly moving up the ranks to compete with Cougar for me. I wore it today and felt like I was in a happy peaceful semi meditative state. I haven't felt that good since I was meditating for an hour everyday sometime back in 2002.

*note to self - I really should meditate more*

Oh wait! Now that we have Lace, it'll be so much easier to get into that relaxed zone that seems to have eluded me for years.

Can I just say once more that I LOVE Lace. :J001:

I tried out my Garland & Lace sample over sandalwood LAM today. My husband responded quite well to this blend. We got in a little afternoon delight. He was really @ ease, smacking my behind. Sorry for the TMI, I'm just saying this blend seems to bring out his relaxed & playful side ;)

Edited by Beccah1

How would you describe the scent of this on its own ? Not wih cops,I have picked up on that and "never,ever wear cops in your hair :o

I am ordering more samples to see what I like,then I will know where to start as far as getting a scent amped.

Do you think certain type scents would just go better with Lace?

How would you describe the scent of this on its own ? Not wih cops,I have picked up on that and "never,ever wear cops in your hair :o

I am ordering more samples to see what I like,then I will know where to start as far as getting a scent amped.

Do you think certain type scents would just go better with Lace?

Well it is Est. & Alpha Androstenol, no cops unless you request them. I've smelled Est. unscented, & I think it smells good on it's own. Mones tend to smell a little like sweat, or bare skin. They don't necessarily smell offensive w/out perfuem added. I think Red, Black, P&D would be complementary with this blend.

I don't think Lace would have a noticeable scent if it doesn't have cops (mine has cops--44 years old and back on the pill).

Thank you both,LP Red is one of the ones I on my list :o

An unrelated question...what is the ettiquite in bringing up old posts,for instance ,if I have a question about something reviewed but the last post was months ago ?

Thank you both,LP Red is one of the ones I on my list :o

An unrelated question...what is the ettiquite in bringing up old posts,for instance ,if I have a question about something reviewed but the last post was months ago ?

you can go ahead and post a reply on that thread if you'd like, Calii

• 2 weeks later...

I was kind of ho hum about trying this one, I don't know why, I just didn't expect much, at least for self effects. I sprayed three sprays of my Sugared Moon Dust with 2x Lace when I get dressed this morning. I was sitting having my coffee and I noticed my self feeling delighted with Regis and Kelly. Then delighted with my 10 year old. Delighted with my 20 year old. Feeling the need to text my SO with gushy words of love. Looking forward to Santa coming with a smile on my face. Honestly I look like a freaking idiot sitting here with a smile on my face. This is that just falling in love feeling without the nervousness. Wow! If it makes everyone around me feel this good it will be my new phero of choice. I am going to layer this with OCCO red. If I can boost this delighted lovey feeling with a bit of horny dust it is gonna blow my mind! Is everyone else having the same experience with this?????

I definitely get loopy giddyness from the massive* a-nol in it. I'm still not sure, to this day, what effect EST has on me except maybe...like a warm glow of wanting to cuddle whatever/whomever is in arm's reach. But not all the time.

*In scientific terms, almost a raging assload.

I was kind of ho hum about trying this one, I don't know why, I just didn't expect much, at least for self effects. I sprayed three sprays of my Sugared Moon Dust with 2x Lace when I get dressed this morning. I was sitting having my coffee and I noticed my self feeling delighted with Regis and Kelly. Then delighted with my 10 year old. Delighted with my 20 year old. Feeling the need to text my SO with gushy words of love. Looking forward to Santa coming with a smile on my face. Honestly I look like a freaking idiot sitting here with a smile on my face. This is that just falling in love feeling without the nervousness. Wow! If it makes everyone around me feel this good it will be my new phero of choice. I am going to layer this with OCCO red. If I can boost this delighted lovey feeling with a bit of horny dust it is gonna blow my mind! Is everyone else having the same experience with this?????

Isn't this the best phero ever? I know there are other awesome ones out there, but this, for self-effects, is phenomenal!!!

It's totally a happy place phero!

Honestly, I am like a giant love bomb!

Yee Haw - I know what Cougar does - but my Lace 2 X plus 2X cops is waiting for me at home. And I have my first real official DATE next week. It's just dinner and bowling or dinner and dancing - but I'll be dying to try this one out.

I want to be cute and snuggly and happy... :-) I want the whole Joy to the World thing. What fun!

:Xmas-Hug: :Polar-pressie:

Edited by Shelly B

Yee Haw - I know what Cougar does - but my Lace 2 X plus 2X cops is waiting for me at home. And I have my first real official DATE next week. It's just dinner and bowling or dinner and dancing - but I'll be dying to try this one out.

I want to be cute and snuggly and happy... :-) I want the whole Joy to the World thing. What fun!

:Xmas-Hug: :Polar-pressie:

While dealing with Mr. Shelly, I'm sure the Joy to the World feeling would sure help quite a bit! Might put you in that 'whatever' zone so that he doesn't drive you batty.

While dealing with Mr. Shelly, I'm sure the Joy to the World feeling would sure help quite a bit! Might put you in that 'whatever' zone so that he doesn't drive you batty.

huh - that could be a benefit. :-)

Except I am already getting crying and tears and I will never be with another person since I took my vows to YOU - I'd be worried about intensifying his need to snuggle.

Yikes!!!

huh - that could be a benefit. :-)

Except I am already getting crying and tears and I will never be with another person since I took my vows to YOU - I'd be worried about intensifying his need to snuggle.

Yikes!!!

Then be all Joy to the World TO him. If you're nice when dealing with him, he will start to mellow out. I suspect he's only that way when you're 'I'm leaving' so if you're nice (which Lace does make you happy and things are like one big no worry - at least it does with me) then he won't get that sense that you're out the door. He might even feel like there's a chance and stop with the guilt. Heck, you could even say that when he does the crying guilt thing it makes you want to get away from him ASAP. That might give him a reason to stop. And then you can have one less drama to contend with.

I would not let Mr. Shelly withing a mile of me wearing this stuff if I were you! You don't want him with a false sense of happiness, contentment or anything that may leave him feeling like you tricked him when you leave. I'm telling you Shelly, this thing goes in stages, just like grief, and if you haven't seen pissed and vindictive and my only goal is to destroy you yet then you will!Get it over with girl and get out! I am worried about you (Says the broken record that you are sick of hearing!!!)

I would not let Mr. Shelly withing a mile of me wearing this stuff if I were you! You don't want him with a false sense of happiness, contentment or anything that may leave him feeling like you tricked him when you leave. I'm telling you Shelly, this thing goes in stages, just like grief, and if you haven't seen pissed and vindictive and my only goal is to destroy you yet then you will!Get it over with girl and get out! I am worried about you (Says the broken record that you are sick of hearing!!!)

Babe - I have started getting the hate and vindictiveness.

Response back - How does this help the kids?

I'd be out if I could - can't financially until March - but if I win the lottery or something magic -I'd out in a heart beat.

Sadly - the engine light came on again on my drive to airport - with a new shimmy. I think as much as I want to get out - I need to spend what cash I have getting a new car.

One thing at a time.

But I love you for staying on me and pushing me. I promise I appreciate the concern.

OK - back On Topic - Lace Unscented - finally here!

One used for this self effects test - 2X, beta spray in 60/40 - no added cops - 4 sprays - on neck. 1 spray each wrist.

On what you ask? Since it's raining and crappy and I just got back last night with a tragically wrecked house?

On me.

I was my own TG. And in this case - I just wanted to see if it gave the same Happy Juice/All is Right with the world positivity that other's have experienced. And I tested it on my least favorite, single most hated chore of all - scrubbing the bathroom I share with a 9 and 6 year old pair of piglets. Who have apparently been raised in a barnyard given the evidence present.

Seriously - cleaning the bathroom is not just my most hated job, but I procrastinate while doing it - dragging it out way longer because I hate doing it - and then I'm MEGA P*ssed Off at others when done. Because I don't pee on the floor and I don't wipe poopy fingers on the wall and I get incensed that I get to clean it. I know, I know - maternal antichrist - but still.

Guess what? Not only was I humming when I cleaned, I couldn't stop at a fast clean - I did the full spring cleaning down to detailing the tops of the bathroom cabinet trim that collects dust and gook. The bathroom hasn't looked this great in....ummmmm....ever?

Done in record time. Done smiling. And best yet - I don't even want to use a meat tenderizer on one of my children for being nasty little barnyard piglets. I still like them even. Weird. Normally I'd be grumbling (in my head - inside voice only I swear) about how if I'd had two brain cells to rub together - I would just have stuck to dogs and cats. There is something less offensive about cleaning up after something that can't answer you back in complete sentences and has to settle for tail swishing as a communication vehicle. But I suspect that's just me.

Mara - this truly is the happiest of happy juice. This one simply has to stay in inventory. It's a beautiful thing.

And to put another serious unusual hit from the target - c'est moi still - I'm wanting to vacuum the second floor. This stuff is WACKED great. Whats next? I steam clean the couch?

Edited by Shelly B

:lol:

It did NOT give me a raging urge to clean*...I think it might have been even better if it had.

*unless you mean "clear the cobwebs with a couple cookies"

One used for this self effects test - 2X, beta spray in 60/40 - no added cops - 4 sprays - on neck. 1 spray each wrist.

On what you ask? Since it's raining and crappy and I just got back last night with a tragically wrecked house?

On me.

I was my own TG. And in this case - I just wanted to see if it gave the same Happy Juice/All is Right with the world positivity that other's have experienced. And I tested it on my least favorite, single most hated chore of all - scrubbing the bathroom I share with a 9 and 6 year old pair of piglets. Who have apparently been raised in a barnyard given the evidence present.

Seriously - cleaning the bathroom is not just my most hated job, but I procrastinate while doing it - dragging it out way longer because I hate doing it - and then I'm MEGA P*ssed Off at others when done. Because I don't pee on the floor and I don't wipe poopy fingers on the wall and I get incensed that I get to clean it. I know, I know - maternal antichrist - but still.

Guess what? Not only was I humming when I cleaned, I couldn't stop at a fast clean - I did the full spring cleaning down to detailing the tops of the bathroom cabinet trim that collects dust and gook. The bathroom hasn't looked this great in....ummmmm....ever?

Done in record time. Done smiling. And best yet - I don't even want to use a meat tenderizer on one of my children for being nasty little barnyard piglets. I still like them even. Weird. Normally I'd be grumbling (in my head - inside voice only I swear) about how if I'd had two brain cells to rub together - I would just have stuck to dogs and cats. There is something less offensive about cleaning up after something that can't answer you back in complete sentences and has to settle for tail swishing as a communication vehicle. But I suspect that's just me.

Mara - this truly is the happiest of happy juice. This one simply has to stay in inventory. It's a beautiful thing.

And to put another serious unusual hit from the target - c'est moi still - I'm wanting to vacuum the second floor. This stuff is WACKED great. Whats next? I steam clean the couch?

OK Shelly.....you talked me into trying this one.....have been putting it off because high levels of Est have mixed effects with both me and my man.....BUT I am just recovering from being sick, and am in a foul mood because of all the stuff I have to do today.....wasn't expecting much from the Lace, but said....what the hell, I'll give it a shot......glad I did.....it is an "upper".....maybe it will urge me to go wash dishes....hmmmm, not holding my breath on that one......

OK Shelly.....you talked me into trying this one.....have been putting it off because high levels of Est have mixed effects with both me and my man.....BUT I am just recovering from being sick, and am in a foul mood because of all the stuff I have to do today.....wasn't expecting much from the Lace, but said....what the hell, I'll give it a shot......glad I did.....it is an "upper".....maybe it will urge me to go wash dishes....hmmmm, not holding my breath on that one......

It's definitely worth a try. This is THE happy phero. I've worn this when my mood was depressed and it brought me from depression to totally content with a side order of not caring and destressed. If it can do that for me, I can only imagine what it can do for the average person.

I'm seriously thinking this stuff should replace antidepressants.

Got to tell you - I sprayed on some more a few minutes ago because I was upset as I think I am getting stood up for my date with the New Lust. And I was totally bummed out.

Then I spritzed. 15 minutes later tapping my feet, humming, still bummed but hey - other fish in the sea. ;-). IMO - This stuff could be prescibed at the Shrinks office.

On me.

BWAHAHAH! Going off topic here, but..... Mah pet peeve with potty training. Is that my 3 yr.old squats in front of the t.v. to poop in his pull up. Drives me nuts! I'm getting to the point of putting his potty chair in fron of the t.v., to entice my little couch tater tot to go. Then he won't have to stop watching, because I immediately shut the t.v. off & march him to the bathroom. When I catch him squatting, can you tell I'm desperate?

BWAHAHAH! Going off topic here, but..... Mah pet peeve with potty training. Is that my 3 yr.old squats in front of the t.v. to poop in his pull up. Drives me nuts! I'm getting to the point of putting his potty chair in fron of the t.v., to entice my little couch tater tot to go. Then he won't have to stop watching, because I immediately shut the t.v. off & march him to the bathroom. When I catch him squatting, can you tell I'm desperate?

we always got one of those dollar store cases of matchbox cars (you get like 10 for 2$)

and mine got a car after going potty on their own.

potty-trained by only 2 cars each.

i can see where wearing LACE would help with this.

the patience part :001_tt2:

we always got one of those dollar store cases of matchbox cars (you get like 10 for 2$)

and mine got a car after going potty on their own.

potty-trained by only 2 cars each.

i can see where wearing LACE would help with this.

the patience part :001_tt2:

Genius! Considering how his little world revolves around us, t.v, & his cars/trucks,lol. Mah sample of G&L will come in handy also, if he won't potty @ least gettin' me some will make me feel bettah latah, ha!

Anybody else get a headache a half hour after Lace2x? Has happened twice - not once with Lace in 1x...will test again in a few days to make sure I wasn't simply coming down with a bug.

Anybody else get a headache a half hour after Lace2x? Has happened twice - not once with Lace in 1x...will test again in a few days to make sure I wasn't simply coming down with a bug.

okay, not with Lace per say, but pheros that I have zero issue with will give me headaches at higher doses.

if you wear pheros at higher doses

(anything over 1X will be exceptionally high due to the idea that even just 1x is hundreds times stronger than our bodies make)

then eventually its possible to get transmitter depletion.

not a biggie, you swear-off pheros for a day or two, drink lots of water and eat well/take vitamins.

then Cougar,rinse,repeat :blushing:

I only need two sprays on a good mood day and 4 on a depressed day to get me to a happy place. More than that does give me a headache. So with 2x if you're doing more than a few sprays, I can only imagine the headache your getting.