Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Wendylynne, I keep meaning to mention -- I have found that if I copy and paste the shipping number (or whatever it's called) from the Stamps notice into the USPS tracking on their website, I often get more recent and detailed information.

ETA: May not apply here if the whole system is down though!

ETA: OMG SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!!! PEs and NR sampler on the way!!!!!

Edited by Blackcat

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, everyone. Seems the system was nonresponsive. Tonight at midnight, I got a notice saying it is in Portland, dated the 17th. That is progress. I keep reminding myself of The Tortoise and the Hare. I've no doubt the parcel is on the way. Mara let me know when they sent it due to an order change. There's just no system update.

My tracking is all wonky too. This morning the USPS system says my package had arrived in Toronto, but tonight Canada Post says it's still in the States. <_ i still hoping for it to arrive at my house tomorrow. fingers crossed>

An updated post from USPS shows delivery potential for either today or tomorrow. Thank you, everyone for allowing get me to complain/wimper/whine/express frustration with the USPS tracking system.I've had this problem with them on multiple occasions with multiple vendors. In some instances, I don't mind, but when someone messes with a delivery from LPMP, who work so hard to please everyone, I get a bit miffed.

By the way, I may need bail monies for disturbing the peace when the parcel arrives.

Eggers, crossing fingers, toes and eyes your parcel arrives sooner rather than later.

Saints..or sombody..be praised! Bang the drums and fire the canons! I've been sent to the jailhouse for disturbing the snooty neighbours' peace..but I smell fantastic and the glitter is quite nice!

YAY! You got your package!

I'm still waiting... stupid Canada Post. My package is somewhere within approximately 100km of my house - prolly closer to 45km - and I can't get to it! :lol:

Tracking movement! Turns out, it took a day and a half to get from Toronto to Mississauga, which is about a 20 minute drive. <_ so i not holding my breath for tomorrow. but by friday sure woot src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

Package is out for delivery AND since I am working from home, I can stalk the postman instead of getting the peach slip and having to wait an extra day to pick it up!

ETA: OMG YOU GUYS IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cat690:

Edited by Blackcat

I am surprised they even send me packages. You would think that after the last few years I could make a simple order without mistakes but I always manage to do something such that Le Wiz is contacting me saying "QG, whaaaaaaat ...?". I can only thank the LPMP team for their patience and sense of humor and that Mara does not have a policy of blacklisting you after x numbers of errors on your orders because I can guarantee you I passed that number long ago haha!

I resemble that statement, QG.

It is so embarrassing sometimes lol.

Hooray! I just got my shipping notification! Whoo hoo! :Emoticons10311:

My bottle of Moist is on the way! I wanted to wait until the sale, but I couldn't risk it selling out before I got my grubby little paws on a bottle.

Oh my heavens, MARA! Parcel arrived today and everything is spectacular! The jewelry is just slightly fab and the postcards: SQUEAL!!!!!

Going to let the Sweet and Spicy rest. Couldn't wait to sniff the Sugared Bayberry..HOLY CRAP! I love this. You really are magick, aren't you?

Notification of package sent w this months sampler included. I should've done overnight service for this one lol, not sure if lpmp offers that as an option but I would've done it for this all stars, dream team Aug sampler.

Awesome!!! I got my notification!

I got 8 Fairy Cakes...Banana, Figgy, Daffodil, Honey, Violet, Rose, Raspberry, Berry. I have been waiting patiently to order those. 2 new releases unsniffed...Body Paint and Lick of Cream. That was risky but oh well. Totem Tiger, Petal Pusher, Irish Rose, Steamy Daydreams, Totem Monkey were my free ones, and then the four PEs I had reserved from July. Mama Lion, Cherry Rum Yum, White Cobra and Summer Shine. I didn't get freebies on those. It was a very confusing order and I used $175 in posting credits which I felt badly about but Mara always says spending them in big chunks is half the fun! I hadn't redeemed any since 2013. I still have more if you can believe that. Yes, I talk a lot. LOL

Guest cutie.pie

Oh Halo, good for you! :)

I can't wait to get my notice too!!! But I know Mara has yet to finish PEs... ❤️

My first order in over a year is winging its way to meeee! Hooray!!

Oh, yay, I'm so happy for you!!!

And I can't believe it but mine has shipped!!! I am SO excited -- I'm not sure if it's all three orders but I'll be over the moon to get any or all of it. Just to state the flamingly obvious. But Mara and Co, when does anyone sleep?!