Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my shipping notice earlier this week but the tracking never updated.  I didn’t know if it truly wasn’t in the possession of USPS or it just wasn’t scanned in.  And honestly,  it has been a very busy week for me and I didn’t even think to check the mail until this evening.  And…. there the box was!!!  Trying to restrain myself until they’ve had a chance to rest, but I did sniff most, and apply a couple.   I’m out of town next week so it may be a while before I get a chance to give them a true test run.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My package just arrived! 🎉

I opened Pink Lace first - so yummy! I was worried about the patchouli, and obviously it is still suffering from travel shock, but so far so good. It's really sweet and fruity. ❤️

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 8:47 PM, hedgehog said:

I was so worried because my tracking info wasn't updated once it got to my post office.  But it is now safely in my possession (yay!) and I now smell like 5 different scents, haha.  

When my sale package I arrived, I did something similar. I put pretty much everything on at the same time lol. 

• 2 months later...

I hope the mail workers are doing okay during this season. They must be so busy! My eagerly awaited package is still delayed somewhere. It was perhaps the fastest one that shipped out from here so far, but it's still "in transit".

I know they sound delicious, but I hope no one's trying to eat my Mermaid Soup Sugar Scrub 🧜🏻‍♀️🍲🧼🫧 and FAIRY POP! Bath Salts 🧚🏻‍♀️🛁🧂👀🧟🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️😆

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Onyx said:

I'm guessing @Kayla got at least 5 bottles of Orange Droolious! 🤔🪔🍊🧡😋

🤣🤣🤣 Close! I ordered 4 bottles. If they weren't OCCOs, I would've ordered more. I work in a place where OCCOs are a no-go, so I only wear my pheroed/OCCO perfumes at home or on the weekends. 4 bottles should last me a long time.

Edited by Kayla

14 hours ago, Kayla said:

🤣🤣🤣 Close! I ordered 4 bottles. If they weren't OCCOs, I would've ordered more. I work in a place where OCCOs are a no-go, so I only wear my pheroed/OCCO perfumes at home or on the weekends. 4 bottles should last me a long time.

You're very judicious with how you wear them! I'm a slatherer haha. You have a good point though! I haven't tried it yet but I'm very excited to do so. If I really like it and a virgin version came out, I'd be interested in a spray. I really like creamsicle scents and flavours! I'm also curious how you would compare it to your Private Edition. 

9 hours ago, Onyx said:

You're very judicious with how you wear them! I'm a slatherer haha. You have a good point though! I haven't tried it yet but I'm very excited to do so. If I really like it and a virgin version came out, I'd be interested in a spray. I really like creamsicle scents and flavours! I'm also curious how you would compare it to your Private Edition. 

So far, I have only tried it once (with travel shock). It smells delicious  - more orange than cream at first application, and the mango gives it a slightly different vibe too. I will do a better review after I've tried it a few times. 😊

On 2/12/2024 at 6:59 AM, Kayla said:

So far, I have only tried it once (with travel shock). It smells delicious  - more orange than cream at first application, and the mango gives it a slightly different vibe too. I will do a better review after I've tried it a few times. 😊

I wonder how it ages too!

• 4 weeks later...

I got my order a cpl days ago. I had to post because I just commented about a rebrew of the Sugareds line & the freebie samples in my box were all Sugareds. ❤️ it 😄 I think I commented like way after my package got sent out, so that was a fun coincidence.