Hi!

mandy_42

Hi everyone! I recently discovered LPMP after a really awesome and generous person gifted me a large amount of samples. I immediately fell in love with LP Original and LP Red. I have been neglecting all my other e-tailer bottles now! :) I put in an order for bottle of LP Original this morning, I can't stop sniffing my wrists!

Today, just a bottle of the Original =). My first order (received Saturday) was a few testers, Black, Pink 2009, Flying Potion and Autumnal Equinox 2011. I haven't tried Pink, Flying Potion or Autumnal Equinox because I've been too busy wearing Original and Red. LOL! I tried Black lastnight and it's not for me or maybe it needs to age a bit!

With the gifted testers, I can't wear the phero ones I received. My dog goes nuts! So I'm sticking to the regular ones and am a little leary trying Flying Potion and Autumnal Equinox.

Edited by mandy_42

Hi everyone! I recently discovered LPMP after a really awesome and generous person gifted me a large amount of samples. I immediately fell in love with LP Original and LP Red. I have been neglecting all my other e-tailer bottles now! :) I put in an order for bottle of LP Original this morning, I can't stop sniffing my wrists!

Hi mandy! *wave* glad you're enjoying your goodies ;)

Hi Mandy! Welcome to the forum...I'm Gaby and I joined the LP forum on May, so I'm a newbie, but I'm already hooked to Love Potion, it really is addictive....Yesterday I tried LP red for the first time and I liked it so much! I purchased the basic LP collection sampler which included LP Red, LP Black, Lp Pink and other limited editions (10 vials)...and I'm testing them today. I'm not that experienced in pheros, but the ladies here at the LP forum are very wise and sooo kind when it comes to explaining the basic phero stuff for begginers...

HI Mandy!! Welcome to your new addiction!

I love LP Red too...you might want to wait and try LP Black again some other time down the line. I didn't like it at first either...too heavy for me! But now I love to wear just a tad to bed especially in the colder months. It kind of grew on me!! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Mandy, :love::hearts18::BananaRow::J005::smilies-23596:

welcome to the addiction. noone's spared here... i am a newbie but already an addict.

where one can order LP original? i don't know where it is in the perfumery to order.. pls help. i want to try all the originals. also i cant find potion with nos like no.7 or no. 9. anyone pls help me.

Edited by Magnanimity

Hi, Magnanimity! I just got my Love Potion Trial Size Collection, that's basically a sampler that includes 10 vials of the Love Potion varieties...you may be interested in that one if you want to try them before ordering full bottles ...in my sampler I got LP Red, LP Black, and LP Pink, also got Lucky in Love Potion# 7 and Love Potion #9, and other Autumnal Equinox varieties from this year and past versions..a total of 10 samples .I didn't get a sample of LP original, but you can order a sample vial too or go for the full bottle! You can find them in the GIFT SHOPPE section right under Perfumerie..you click on the Gift Shoppe section and then select the FOR WOMEN section if you want to order LP original in full bottle size and if you want the sampler I purchased instead click on SAMPLE SIZES and you wil do just fine..

Hope I explained things clearly..if not, let me know...I'm glad I could help! :frankenstein-s-brids:

Your dog may not go nuts with all of the pheros. They are definitely all different. Which phero made the dog go nuts? Did it have cops in it?

Yep! It was Compromising Positions, but last night I tested Flying Potion 2011 and the only time I got near enough for her to catch a trail of it was when I was putting her leash on her and she didn't care.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! And thanks, Molls for fueling another new addiction. LOL

Oh and Black! I love it now! =)

Edited by mandy_42

I've never noticed my animals reacting when I wear cops or pheros...

It was really weird. She had her nose to my wrist and wouldn't budge, if I moved she moved with me. My other dog was totally fine, she didn't notice anything.

Hi Mandy, and WELCOME! My kitties get interested sometimes when they smell cops. They'll smear their noses on me and do that breathe-through-the-teeth thing that I always forget the name of. Then they act like "Wait! Lemme smell that again! 'Zat YOU?!?" Busts me up!

:hearts09793::hearts09793::hearts09793: