Need advice quick! Which pheros to use for making the best impression on BF's female friends?

Hi all,

So I'm going to be meeting a group of my BF's very close friends for lunch tomorrow afternoon (in about 12 hours' time)- I need advice!

Which of my many LPs should I use to make the best, most awesome first impression that's gonna make them LOVE me? The group of friends will mostly consist of other girls :)

I also want the boyf to be very touchy and affectionate though!

Lace, SS4W, Perfect Match, Popularity Potion, LAM, BAM, BLAM?, La Femme Mystere, Cougar, Heart &Soul, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts

Need advice quick quick! :)

Thanks in advance!

I would say Open Windows or Treasured Hearts, most definitely.......

in the abstract, leaving aside what makes YOU feel most happy and secure, it seems to me that the things that would most likely make your bf handsy -- cops-heavy lusty things like LAM/BAM, or CB, Bang!, Sexpionage or BI (I know you didn't list those - I mention them as more examples) -- would potentially turn off or annoy the women (not least because of your bf's behavior that you are wanting to elicit). See e.g., here. :D Especially if any of them feel possessive about him, secretly or otherwise, sexually or otherwise, and in my experience, if you're talking about more than 2 or 3 women, odds are at least one of them is going to feel that way. To get the strongest of either possible effect, you have to choose one or the other; otherwise you'll have to compromise a bit on both. The best "compromise" ones IMO are SS4W and Cougar.

Edited by tyvey

I'd prolly vote for SS too. It makes everybody - male and female - friendly & chatty, plus, you get that "I'm sexy" edge with your BF that you want. It might not make him hands-y, though. Maybe just a little more aware of you.

I don't know if everyone gets this with SS, but I find when I wear it around women, they all behave like they're my BFFs. It's nice.

To get the strongest of either possible effect, you have to choose one or the other; otherwise you'll have to compromise a bit on both.

Yeah I was thinking that too; I don't really see how you could accomplish both things with the aid of pheromones. One of the things desired in the situation has to already exist and be something that would happen in the situation anyway, IMO.

<3 Throb. It will make you appear very butch and hopefully pull one one of those female friends in for a three-way experience. He would love you for that forever.

Hi all!

Thanks for the recommendations and advice! I decided to go with SS4W in the end, as I've never tried OW or TH, so didn't want to risk it since I knew and love how SS4W makes me feel :)

I was DYNAMITE! hehe I was breaking ice and nabbing girl hearts left right and centre. I did find that it makes me a little catty though- not in a bitchy type of way, but more like making jokes at others' expense?

Not that I offended anyone, everyone seemed to love me! Whew!

Oh, and the boyf was super touchy and affectionate even in front of all his friends, he'd lean over to give me a kiss on the forehead and cheek every now and then, and would pull my chair closer to him so that I could lean on him :wub:

I LOVE SS4W :D

Edited by intertwining