OMG True Confessions works almost too good

OH and BTW Dolly, I love your new avatar, very sexy and it definetly emboddies your playful sexy side :o

Thanks CC.....I wanted a little makeover......

Edited by Dolly

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna give this blend a try. My boy is sweet as all hell, but he's always really quiet. I'm always trying to get him to talk a little more. It's not that he's closed up, he's told me plenty about himself, but I want chatter. hehe

True Confessions? Um - happy or NOT with how effective it is? <shrug>

Well - it works.

I got several really juicy secrets told to me the other day. On the other hand - I told some that I should NOT have told. YIKES! Did I really say that?

Holy Sh*t. I can NOT wear True Confessions to work again.

Little Miss Honesty can NOT shut up with this on. And bless me - but someone's going to need to keep the mobile away from me when I have it on because it does it with Texts as well.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to put if up for trade. Because that little potion could be truly career limiting for me.

Fooey.

If you do want to trade for it, what you like for it - is it a bottle or sample?

Bottle i have i will be willing to part with

fortune cookie

kingdom of dreams

classic seduction

scandalous intentiions

Well - it works.

I got several really juicy secrets told to me the other day. On the other hand - I told some that I should NOT have told. YIKES! Did I really say that?

Little Miss Honesty can NOT shut up with this on. And bless me - but someone's going to need to keep the mobile away from me when I have it on because it does it with Texts as well.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to put if up for trade. Because that little potion could be truly career limiting for me.

Fooey.

Where on your body did you apply it? Try to wear it where it will not be in your face....back of neck (if your hair is short or you wear it up), part in hair, backs of knees (if you wear a skirt)......I wear mine on the backs of my hands....I get wafts, but not so bad as if it is on my chest and constantly in my nose.....

Well - it works.

Fooey.

I considered adding this to my arsenal but then I realized I'd probably end up being the one that blabbed the most. And I'm very good at keeping secrets and not telling things that I don't want people to know. So that was a very distinct downside of this one, plus, I'm not all that sure I want to hear what might come out of other people's mouths. The day I wear this would probably be the day I spent shellshocked.

If you do want to trade for it, what you like for it - is it a bottle or sample?

Bottle i have i will be willing to part with

fortune cookie

kingdom of dreams

classic seduction

scandalous intentiions

It's a full bottle - I'd trade for the classic seduction or scandalous intentions. :-)

I was careful to read the thread about minimizing issues by appyling on the backs of my arms and back of my neck. But like Dolly - all the hand talking I do got enough in the air around me that I could NOT keep my big mouth shut.

Like I said - I did get some really juicy secrets back - but egad - this one is a bad, bad idea for me. I could see this being great at a party or in a college setting. Someplace where you want to get to know people really well. IMHO - this with some alcohol at a party would be lethal with Truth or Dare.

It's a full bottle - I'd trade for the classic seduction or scandalous intentions. :-)

I was careful to read the thread about minimizing issues by appyling on the backs of my arms and back of my neck. But like Dolly - all the hand talking I do got enough in the air around me that I could NOT keep my big mouth shut.

Like I said - I did get some really juicy secrets back - but egad - this one is a bad, bad idea for me. I could see this being great at a party or in a college setting. Someplace where you want to get to know people really well. IMHO - this with some alcohol at a party would be lethal with Truth or Dare.

COOL,

My bottles are full as well - so does my classic seductions for it sound good?

If so ask the ladies for email exchange and we'll be in business

COOL,

My bottles are full as well - so does my classic seductions for it sound good?

If so ask the ladies for email exchange and we'll be in business

Sorry dear - got called out of town on business - and have been working like a slave - so I saw the note. I will ask for the exchange - do I just drop Mara a note? Little clueless with that. :-)

Sorry dear - got called out of town on business - and have been working like a slave - so I saw the note. I will ask for the exchange - do I just drop Mara a note? Little clueless with that. :-)

Yes, just ask for an email switch (put in your and mine screen name) to the timesquareproductions email (i think)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Shelly - I got your package today - that was fast, and thanks for the note - darling stationary

Hopefully i will road test it this weekend - see if anyone has anything they'd like to share ^_^

Thanks Shelly - I got your package today - that was fast, and thanks for the note - darling stationary

Hopefully i will road test it this weekend - see if anyone has anything they'd like to share ^_^

Good luck! Tell us if you get hits!

I'm glad it's gone to a good home!

Y'know, I'm going to have to try this just to see if it helps me to blab. My mom reminded me a while back on how I used to get in trouble in class for being a chatterbox. So now the thought of experimenting on myself and seeing what I might feel an overwhelming urge to say amuses me greatly.

"Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips."

• 2 months later...

I wore Ail's recommended mix of this and Treasured Hearts today (in the 'brag on your favorites' thread or a title like that somewhere in the phero forum), and got together with my best friend of almost 20 years. Talk about truth serum. I almost didn't recognize her with some of what she was saying. I never realized how she felt about some of the things she said. It's like whatever internal editor she uses was completely gone. There were moments where I wasn't sure at all about how I felt about what she was saying because even though I always sensed that's how she was, it's never come straight out of her mouth like that. She even back-peddled a few times to clarify some things she said.

As much as hearing what I did was jarring, I was really glad to have my intuitions validated.

If you ever want to see what people are really thinking, this is the stuff to wear. Truth serum and lots of talking. You'll see what the person really thinks. Just be prepared because you might feel like you never really knew that person at all. In my case, it turns out I knew her far better than I ever even suspected or than she probably would have wanted me to know given that it took this blend to actually hear her say the things she did. I prefer the honesty over the presentation or masks people wear. Good stuff - this true confessions!

Edited by starlitegirl

If you ever want to see what people are really thinking, this is the stuff to wear. Truth serum and lots of talking. You'll see what the person really thinks. Just be prepared because you might feel like you never really knew that person at all. In my case, it turns out I knew her far better than I ever even suspected or than she probably would have wanted me to know given that it took this blend to actually hear her say the things she did. I prefer the honesty over the presentation or masks people wear. Good stuff - this true confessions!

OH YES, absolutely.....it is really good to wear when you are with someone who you think is "holding back".....they will be singing like a canary before it is over!

OOh that's good news.. Maybe you missed it Starlitegirl, but one of the unscented pheromone blends Mara told you all about that I created, is that exact one you mentioned, with a couple of tiny top-secret tweaks to make it even better.

That is the one I named Heart And Soul..

I am off to bed now, but your post has made me smile as I head off to the Land Of Nod for the night. I'm really hoping this one is a favourite amongst you all, as it truly is a great all-round pheromone blend to use.

Night night all! :)

Blessings

OOh that's good news.. Maybe you missed it Starlitegirl, but one of the unscented pheromone blends Mara told you all about that I created, is that exact one you mentioned, with a couple of tiny top-secret tweaks to make it even better.

That is the one I named Heart And Soul..

I am off to bed now, but your post has made me smile as I head off to the Land Of Nod for the night. I'm really hoping this one is a favourite amongst you all, as it truly is a great all-round pheromone blend to use.

Night night all! :Blusher:

Blessings

Can't wait for this one to come out. Love Treasured Hearts. I have a bottle of True Confessions but don't put it on very often. Something with both and Ail's lovely tweaks has to be the one to get!

Can't wait for this one to come out. Love Treasured Hearts. I have a bottle of True Confessions but don't put it on very often. Something with both and Ail's lovely tweaks has to be the one to get!

Definitely. I'm really excited to know what the tweaks are because the half and half blend seemed to cover most bases. Maybe a little est for a warmer heart... that cuddly nurturing factor?

Wow I really need to keep up with the threads!! I've been using Treasured Hearts off and on, mainly whenever I have to watch my nephew because he reacts so well to it, I love this blend. I can't wait to get my hands on Heart and Soul whenever it comes out.

Wow I really need to keep up with the threads!! I've been using Treasured Hearts off and on, mainly whenever I have to watch my nephew because he reacts so well to it, I love this blend. I can't wait to get my hands on Heart and Soul whenever it comes out.

Me too..!! I am waiting to place an order with Heart and Soul...I hope you lovely ladies save us some bottles..I have a feeling this one is going to go sell out faster than I would like....hehe...

Me too..!! I am waiting to place an order with Heart and Soul...I hope you lovely ladies save us some bottles..I have a feeling this one is going to go sell out faster than I would like....hehe...

Oh damn...this Heart and Soul is gonna go so quick...prolly almost the first day...

djac runs off and slathers in wishcraft..."I wish for this to be released on next Thursday payday for me"...

slathers on Manifestation and more wishcraft...hehehe. LOL

djac

Oh damn...this Heart and Soul is gonna go so quick...prolly almost the first day...

djac runs off and slathers in wishcraft..."I wish for this to be released on next Thursday payday for me"...

slathers on Manifestation and more wishcraft...hehehe. LOL

djac

You're too funny Djac,

Maybe Manifestion potion would work well too??

Maybe it can be released later next month...hehe...that way all us ladies can save up to get two bottles...instead of one..

You're too funny Djac,

Maybe Manifestion potion would work well too??

Maybe it can be released later next month...hehe...that way all us ladies can save up to get two bottles...instead of one..

Uh no...not next month...too long to wait...too much anticipation...too little patience...lol

Next week Thursday...

djac slathers more wishcraft...hehehe

be blessed today all

djac

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to post about my True Confession weekend I had with family and friends. The hubby and I went to PA for dinner and a movie with some old friends. OMG. The husband kept starting every sentence with "I must be honest with you" and let me tell you he was honest to a fault. At one time he told my husband he was going to take advantage of me if the situation every came up. OH NO. Then he started talking about what he use to do when he was younger and how many sexual excapades he had. He kept commenting about how good I smelled. And kept trying to get me alone.

I was wearing TC of course with some LP BE LE, Sexology, Tantric BF and Hotter then Hell. His wife kept trying to get me and the hubby to spend the night. She was very consistent. She too had a lot to confess. From her sexual preferences and what qualities she would like in a man. Which BTW none of these qualities her husband has. She shared some really personal information with me. I could see it in her eyes that she was wondering why she was telling me all of her secrets. Lets just say it's a good thing I'm not into telling others secrets.

Edited by Countesszero

I love that aspect too. Yes I did get some self effects. This is the reason I like to wear TC. On occassion I can be a little standoffish and TC helps me to unwind and let things out that I've been holding in. I think the trick with this pheromone is to not have any really dirty secrets that your afraid will come out. If you don't have much to hide then True Confessions can be alot of fun to use.

I was wearing TC of course with some LP BE LE, Sexology, Tantric BF and Hotter then Hell. His wife kept trying to get me and the hubby to spend the night. She was very consistent. She too had a lot to confess. From her sexual preferences and what qualities she would like in a man. Which BTW none of these qualities her husband has. She shared some really personal information with me. I could see it in her eyes that she was wondering why she was telling me all of her secrets. Lets just say it's a good thing I'm not into telling others secrets.

Sounds like quite the night. Your head must have been spinning by the end of it.

After wearing a blend of TH and TC that Ail recommended with a best friend, I'm not sure I want to wear it again. Not that anything she said was really bad. It was stuff I already knew but never expected I would ever hear her say which was the strange and surreal part of it. The TH I think tempered it quite a bit. And I think if I ever get brave enough to wear this blend again I'll add some more TH after I apply the mix just because I'll be needing it so I don't run screaming from the building :banana052:

Yes it was quite a night. At one point I had forgotten about the TC effect and was wondering why everyone was talking so frankly. When I realized what was happening I went to the ladies room and LMAO. Starlitegirl I've yet to use TH but think I will.

Sounds like a great combo indeed. I don't have TH yet, but it's on the list!

I just love how some pheros that are known to losen up people around you can be stirred in one way or another.

Starlitegirl, I think I remember the post you mention. It's funny how you never know how people will end up reacting to what we're wearing, sometimes it's just so over the top it's like magic lol

Yes it was quite a night. At one point I had forgotten about the TC effect and was wondering why everyone was talking so frankly. When I realized what was happening I went to the ladies room and LMAO. Starlitegirl I've yet to use TH but think I will.

Great story Countess! I agree though, TH paired with TC is a great combo....you really should try it. Especially if you intend to get into a deep discussion and you don't want the other person to get angry or heated at what you have to say.....

Dolly I think I'm going to put TH on my To Get List. We all know there are times when the truth hurts. I think TH would do the trick in smoothing ruffled edges.

Wow Countess is all I can say...great story,

Yeah, I kinda had to watch it wearing TC because it really does work and quite well I may add...I do like it, but I make sure to put in places where I am not affected...hehehe

Great report girl!

djac