The 2024 Private Editions are Ready!!!

8 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

Do the two orange scents smell like the old fairy cakes?

Not really, no. They are more ice creamy, less cake.

However, the Fairy Cakes sell like crazy in our shop, and we are doing a set of 8 of them for October, including rebrewing Orange. I can make some of them available on the site too.

Just checking that you have me down for one of Onyx’s Katsura Kiss? I did see it on the invoice but I don’t see my name under the listing so I just wanted to make sure you got it.😘

On 9/15/2024 at 8:12 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

@greenappletart, your PE sounds so amazing and I'm so bummed none are left to purchase, I love when you ca rebrew something that just really calls to you, that is how I feel about Black Panther, I did not create the PE but I just love it so much

Your rebrew of Black Panther is actually what inspired me! I remember thinking, "We can do that?" So, as soon as the PEs opened, I knew exactly what I wanted. I did have a backup idea, though, just in case. You should definitely be asked to put on the waiting list for the extra bottle Mara holds back. I already purchased several bottles of mine, so may choose to let that one go and spend future money trying out one of the other ones in this thread.

Can I reserve:

1 bottle each of Citrine's Stefka, Femme Fatale's Milky Pearl and Maya's Coconut Ice Cream? 

I have a couple of bottles from the store I'd like to order, should I just email and wait for an invoice, or just order them? 

Thanks! 

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

11 hours ago, Potion Master said:

However, the Fairy Cakes sell like crazy in our shop, and we are doing a set of 8 of them for October, including rebrewing Orange. I can make some of them available on the site too

Will there be Pumpkin FC?

On 9/15/2024 at 6:51 PM, Potion Master said:

Thank you! I'm looking forward to sniffing V1 as well! 🥰

By the way, @Potion Master I received a shipment notification already but I haven't requested an invoice for my PE reservations yet from this thread. Will these PE reservations ship separately? I'm wondering if I should wait to request an invoice after trying out that first shipment (arriving in 2 days for me) in case of ordering more or make the payment now. 

All look wonderful!!   I sat on the fence awhile content to dream of 'Weenies'.  It was difficult, but I managed to narrow it down to just a few that called to me the most.

Please reserve the following:

Maya's Honeyed Grapefruit (if the last one is still available)

Wanderlust's Sweetest Harvest (cranberry!)

So, I'm not sure what the points are in this case or what the cost is.  Does this qualify for another freebie from the other thread???  I'll go over and reserve one just in case.  Geesh!  I know I cut it down to the wire with the sale!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

On 9/16/2024 at 6:32 PM, Amanda said:

Just checking that you have me down for one of Onyx’s Katsura Kiss? I did see it on the invoice but I don’t see my name under the listing so I just wanted to make sure you got it.😘

I added it! Thanks for pointing that out! ❤️ I couldn't find the reservation. 

21 hours ago, july_girl said:

Can I reserve:

1 bottle each of Citrine's Stefka, Femme Fatale's Milky Pearl and Maya's Coconut Ice Cream? 

I have a couple of bottles from the store I'd like to order, should I just email and wait for an invoice, or just order them? 

Thanks! 

Hi July Girl!!! :D

Yep, please email me your entire list and I will send you an invoice for all of it, so you only need to pay once. Thank you!

Email us at: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

17 hours ago, citrine said:

Will there be Pumpkin FC?

:o You're psychic! How did you know??!!!

12 hours ago, Onyx said:

Thank you! I'm looking forward to sniffing V1 as well! 🥰

By the way, @Potion Master I received a shipment notification already but I haven't requested an invoice for my PE reservations yet from this thread. Will these PE reservations ship separately? I'm wondering if I should wait to request an invoice after trying out that first shipment (arriving in 2 days for me) in case of ordering more or make the payment now. 

Yes, Izzy didn't want to hold your boxes any more than necessary. Some of you, who designed PEs, have been patiently waiting for 6 weeks already! So he's shipping out your sale and PE orders, and this lot is mostly going separately. (unless international, I think)

22 minutes ago, SirenSong said:

Maya's Honeyed Grapefruit (if the last one is still available) <<YOU GOT THE LAST ONE!!

Wanderlust's Sweetest Harvest (cranberry!)

So, I'm not sure what the points are in this case or what the cost is.  Does this qualify for another freebie from the other thread???  I'll go over and reserve one just in case.  Geesh!  I know I cut it down to the wire with the sale!

Ooops, I should have posted that, sorry. These bottles are $29.95 each.

And yes, I am leaving the sale thread open until end of day, Weds, September 18th, which is tomorrow (in my time zone).

With your purchase of two bottles, you get to pick a 5 point freebie bottle, or 5 trial vials.

Please post on that thread what you'd like, and then send me an email with your full list to: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Since the sale is still going on thru today, can I please reserve:

2 bottles    Alanna's Ohana

I will reserve in the FREE section --- 1 bottle - Mamelons de Cerise 2022, but I wanted to put it here as well...

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Please may I reserve (if still available):

Citrine tangerini,

Onyx dollamite dreams v2,

Tink Lampolo heart,

Venus princess pleaser potion. 

I’d also still like to do my own if it’s still possible? ❤️

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

57 minutes ago, cinnamonmel said:

Please may I reserve (if still available): tangerini, dollamite dreams v2, Lampolo heart, princess pleaser potion. 
I’d also still like to do my own if it’s still possible? ❤️

Welcome Back, Mel!

Sent you a message via FB.

xoxoxo

The requests here will be cut off tonight at midnight - along with the sale freebies offer, then it will take us a few days to count what is left. Anything still on hand will then be posted on the site under the tab of Private Editions.

We will hold an extra bottle (if not already claimed) for each creator for two weeks. Then, those too will be listed on the website.

Thank you everyone, for your overwhelmingly enthusiastic response for the PEs this year. ❤️

It makes me so happy to see this kind of encouragement and excitement towards the artistic creations of your fellow forum friends.  Seriously, I'm tearing up about it. You guys are such a sweet and lovely bunch. So much love for you guys! ❤️❤️❤️ 

If anyone wants more details about mine, I just threw up review threads in the Private Edition Reviews section... I somehow never got around to reviewing last year's private editions -- I had so much going on and the prospect of getting everything written down before I could start the reviews was overwhelming (why yes I am an obsessive perfectionist, why do you ask? 😅).  Anyhoo, more details about these fantastic creations and you can see how shameless I am in asking Mara for the moon!  But what can I say, she always delivers.  💝

25 minutes ago, Black Cat said:

If anyone wants more details about mine, I just threw up review threads in the Private Edition Reviews section... I somehow never got around to reviewing last year's private editions -- I had so much going on and the prospect of getting everything written down before I could start the reviews was overwhelming (why yes I am an obsessive perfectionist, why do you ask? 😅).  Anyhoo, more details about these fantastic creations and you can see how shameless I am in asking Mara for the moon!  But what can I say, she always delivers.  💝

Argh! I meant to be clear: I don't have perfumes in hand yet! These are just more detailed descriptions of my requests. My package is due to arrive Saturday, I'll update with actual reviews then.

I got my package today. I always like things to sit for a week to let travel shock wear off before doing a real test, but from a quick sniff of the bottle, My Joy smells absolutely lovely, and very similar to the original. I couldn't be happier!

I got my package a day early! I don't have time to write proper reviews yet but here are some first impressions of my PEs: 

• Dollamite Dreams V2 - Sooo creamy! It smells very reminiscent of Savage Beast! It was still very creamy on me even after 2.5 hours during its drydown. I don't know how it will change after some resting but I really like this! It's warm, cozy, and cuddly! I'll be wearing this to bed tonight. 🌸
  • Dollamite Dreams V1 - Okay I get how this became quite complex but it also actually smells really good? It's like a more grown up version of V2. The drydown has this really pretty, almost floral scent. I wonder if it's the oatmeal? Mr. Onyx said it smells like there's some spice to it. Starts yummy and dries down to a very pretty feminine scent! Curious how this will change after resting. 🪷
  • Katsura Kiss - It starts out green and ends green. It reminds me of Ever Moor. It's fresh smelling but with an undertone of sugars. It's like you can smell rain and sweetness in the air. Also, Mr. Onyx is a big fan of this especially how it smells upon initial application. He asked me to forward his compliments to Mara! He smelled something floral in the drydown but I said I don't think it has any flowers. But then I remembered—hedione. I'll wear this when I'm out tomorrow for more testing! 🍂💮

Thank you so much @Potion Master!!! 🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For reservations: 

My previous invoice with my original PE order included an order for an additional bottle, I'd like to use that to claim my extra Dollamite Dreams V2 please.

Along with my previous reservations, could I please also reserve: 

- 1x Dollamite Dreams v1

- 1x Skayna's Cathedral 

Thank you again!

13 hours ago, Onyx said:

For reservations: 

My previous invoice with my original PE order included an order for an additional bottle, I'd like to use that to claim my extra Dollamite Dreams V2 please.

Along with my previous reservations, could I please also reserve: 

- 1x Dollamite Dreams v1

- 1x Skayna's Cathedral 

Thank you again!

I'm so glad you are enjoying them!

I am confused. Did you mean that I charged you for something last time, and it wasn't included in your box? Help, help!

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I'm so glad you are enjoying them!

I am confused. Did you mean that I charged you for something last time, and it wasn't included in your box? Help, help!

I can send you an email if that helps, but yes I ordered an additional bottle for a PE! I didn't specify which one though and figured we were just waiting to choose until the initial batch of PEs arrive haha. 

I got my PE today!!! I was wfh so I immediately took a 15 minute break to go get my package. I opened it up and the label on the bottles are even sweeter in person. 🥰  

Look, I know better. I really do. However, I was so excited about my PE that I couldn't wait to smell it and test it out so I opened it immediately. In the bottle, I could smell the sandalwood, and musk and some strawberry. I thought a little on my wrists would be okay. Umm... So yeah. It needs to settle. 😆 I'll be back and will create a topic for this in the PE thread review section. 

7 hours ago, Onyx said:

I can send you an email if that helps, but yes I ordered an additional bottle for a PE! I didn't specify which one though and figured we were just waiting to choose until the initial batch of PEs arrive haha. 

Ooooh, ok, I think I am getting it now. lol

In your initial order, you purchased one FIRST bottle, and one ADDITIONAL bottle. So you are designating that additional bottle to be DDV2, and so, I need to take that off of your latest invoice. RIGHT?

Ok, I took that off, and re-sent it over.

Thanks for explaining. I hope I understood properly this time. Sorry for my error!

On 9/18/2024 at 5:26 PM, Potion Master said:

The requests here will be cut off tonight at midnight - along with the sale freebies offer, then it will take us a few days to count what is left. Anything still on hand will then be posted on the site under the tab of Private Editions.

We will hold an extra bottle (if not already claimed) for each creator for two weeks. Then, those too will be listed on the website.

Thank you everyone, for your overwhelmingly enthusiastic response for the PEs this year. ❤️

It makes me so happy to see this kind of encouragement and excitement towards the artistic creations of your fellow forum friends.  Seriously, I'm tearing up about it. You guys are such a sweet and lovely bunch. So much love for you guys! ❤️❤️❤️ 

I’m new to these kinds of sales. If I reserved a bottle am I able to pick it up at the shop? How do I get my payment to you?

1 hour ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Has a PE or LE been made that has a blend that includes --- bergamot that sparkles, orange, magnolia, stargazer lily, and woods that are light / blonde.

Not exactly, no.

4 hours ago, AmberJ said:

I’m new to these kinds of sales. If I reserved a bottle am I able to pick it up at the shop? How do I get my payment to you?

Welcome, Amber! Sure, if you are local, you are welcome to come to the shop! Usually, we send an invoice and pop them into the mail for you. Send us an email to this address: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com, with a list of everything that you want. We send an invoice to that email address, you click to pay, and we mail. :)  If you're coming to the shop, you should still email though, so we can have everything ready for you to pick up. Our hours today are Noon to 8 pm, as we are doing our monthly Psychic Faire from 4-8. Thank you!

I got 6 of the new pe’s, opened and smelled them all immediately yesterday and they are all so amazing!! You all created some really beautiful scents!👏🏼 And Mara is just magical, I’m consistently blown away by you @Potion Master🥰

I worked a very long shift today and also for the next 3 days so that will give my package time to rest and then I will try them all, I’m so excited!

22 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Ooooh, ok, I think I am getting it now. lol

In your initial order, you purchased one FIRST bottle, and one ADDITIONAL bottle. So you are designating that additional bottle to be DDV2, and so, I need to take that off of your latest invoice. RIGHT?

Ok, I took that off, and re-sent it over.

Thanks for explaining. I hope I understood properly this time. Sorry for my error!

Yes you got it right! I ordered the first bottles for Dollamite Dreams and Katsura Kiss plus one additional bottle (Invoice: 3452). I didn't specify though which extra bottle I was ordering for so that was my bad. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank you for your help and patience! @Potion Master

3 hours ago, pheroserenade said:

wow that sounds, magical !

@pheroserenade, I was literally thinking while getting ready for bed the other night, how cool would it be to have a blend that has a blonde wood note, followed up with bergamot, orange, magnolia, stargazer lily, also maybe a bit of orchid in it as well...

On 9/13/2024 at 2:01 PM, Potion Master said:

AD-Mountainwitch-NectarSpring.jpg

Mountainwitch's Nectar of Spring

Mountainwitch put a spell on me to re-imagine, in PE form, a perfume we made - I think it was like 17 years ago??!!! - called Nectar du Printemps aka, Nectar of Spring. It came out AMAZING!! Love!

Ingredients: Honeysuckle, Red Currant, Peach, Pear, Spring Honey, Oakmoss.

I received my order today! OMG y'all. This is just beautiful. I am so happy I did this. It is TOTALLY in the spirit of the original; I think this is more honeysuckle-forward, but that is a feature! Love the red currants and everything else just blends in so smoothly . . . I am thrilled! 

Well the postal gods have thwarted me and my package is delayed.... hopefully here Monday!  So happy to hear about all the arrivals for others though, and eager to hear folks reviewing their amazing creations!

7 hours ago, mountainwitch said:

I received my order today! OMG y'all. This is just beautiful. I am so happy I did this. It is TOTALLY in the spirit of the original; I think this is more honeysuckle-forward, but that is a feature! Love the red currants and everything else just blends in so smoothly . . . I am thrilled! 

I'm looking forward to it! I got a bottle of your PE! 

12 hours ago, Onyx said:

I'm looking forward to it! I got a bottle of your PE! 

Thank you! The longer I wore it, the more it smelled like the original, and it lasted FOREVER. I hope you enjoy it!