Mistress Christmas

Beccah

Ginger lovers, I think you will really like this. Spiced fruit with a lovely warm ginger note. For me the fruit has that baked aspect on my skin, whereas in the vial I get more pear/caramel, but very appropriate for the holidays/winter!

So after the Mistress has delivered her punishments, she can kick back in her Workshop of Perversion with a dish of her favorite dessert and thank the Universe there are so many bad boys in the world...

:666:

Ginger lovers, I think you will really like this. Spiced fruit with a lovely warm ginger note. For me the fruit has that baked aspect on my skin, whereas in the vial I get more pear/caramel, but very appropriate for the holidays/winter!

So after the Mistress has delivered her punishments, she can kick back in her Workshop of Perversion with a dish of her favorite dessert and thank the Universe there are so many bad boys in the world...

:666:

here, here !

split a btl w/Coffeemama and it's on it's way to my hot little hands, woohoo !

Edited by liz

Now this is one of my favorites. This smells just like Christmas to me! At first it goes on sweet and peary, but then after a bit I get a nice almost evergreen scent. It must be the ginger and frankincense combined. Lovely. Mistress Christmas lifts my spirits.

This is a very nomable caramelized gingered pear with more warmth and depth from the frankincense. I'm not a big pear lover in general, but as Beccah said, the pear note really is GORGEOUS. It's probably that I'm just not a fan of fresh pear being the predominant note, but when it's baked and swathed in sinful goodness like this... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got a sniffee of this in the last order. It' is indeed very yummy. I get lovely pear & dark, gooey caramel, then as it dries, lots of lovely spice. I wore it to work though. I think it's a little too powerful for there. Out on the town though.....meow! I wonder if Garland & Lace is like this...

• 8 months later...

Just put this on today for it's first full day test run. YUMMY! had my stomach growling as soon as I swiped it on!

All day I had that brown sugar/carmel scent. The pear just makes this even more gooey delicious. I am so glad I got a bottle of this, it will be a perfect scent when my head is headache prone, there is nothing in this that will trigger things to step it up. The only drawback to this scent.....I was hungry ALL DAY! LOL

Wearing this again today, went for an interview to be a volunteer for a womens shelter. As the coordinator was talking she stopped mid scentence to say..."something really smells good..I think it may be you, I have been looking for a candle or something (they had just set up their decorations). " First time a scent has carried for me! She told me I smelled like Christmas. It was a really nice surprise!

Well,many Kudos to you for the volunteer work :) !! Hope you had an LP card to give her too...those you smell good comments are always so appreciated.I almost bought this during the sale,as I like it quite a bit and it is a wonderful xmas scent, but there are just too many more in line ahead of it :bye: I do have some sniffies left,and that great creme sample!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pear? Ginger? Frankincense? This one has my name all over it!

In the vial, I get mostly caramel and... apple rather than pear, but that may well be because my brain automatically goes "caramel + fruit? Must be apple I'm smelling" (silly brain!) On my skin, I do get more of a pear note, but it's not the bright green pear top note I'm used to, it's more subdued than that. Mostly, I am amping the ginger (a good thing in my book, believe it or not).

I can't really detect the frankincense as such, but its presence in the background, combined with the ginger, takes this blend into gourmand/exotic territory more than foody/Christmas per se. Not that I'm complaining, as I already have quite the arsenal of foody scents, and I always welcome more unusual combinations.

• 2 years later...

I was cleaning the house and found a little sniffie of this. I figured I'd try it out since my scent from earlier wore off. Mistress Christmas is more foody smelling... It has a holiday vibe but it doesn't scream Christmas time to me. I get sweet pear or apple - almost like a fruit cobbler type smell. It's brown sugary or some spice (ginger?) it reminds me of being home for the holidays and baking delicious pies and treats in the kitchen. Im sure it would cover stinkier pheros or cops pretty well... Maybe a good one for a naughty kitchen Christmas elf ;)

It's spicy fruit'ish to me too. My 13 year old daughter helped herself to my trial and loved it too.Its holiday to me but also a Delish spicy scent for anytime.

Edited by StacyK

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/666.gif

OMG Luna that last paragraph... I know this is old but I live your wicked writing LOLZ. :D

Oh yes... this fragrance is great. I get a beautifully spiced, slightly resinous scent with a sweet drizzle of fruit. It's a sensual and happy holiday scent. It imagine cuddling in front of the hot fire looking at the stockings hanging on the mantle.