Do you smell something sweet?...

somethingsweet

Hello Forum, I am a female pheromone enthusiast. I love my pheromones so much that I couldn’t help and let my pheromone secret slip and got my best friend and boyfriend hooked as well! Pheromones are the ultimate accessory, being that you can use them to set any mood that you want, which makes them a must have. I honestly think that they are (Gasp, I cant believe that I am going to say this) better than makeup and shoes.

So about me, I am Asian. I live in NYC, which is the best city in the world. I study photography in college.

I have been using Androtics’ pheromones and Eow Cops for a couple of months but have recently decided to branch out in my pheromone providers in search for a replacement for Instant Sexiness/A.

Androtics is a great company, but with their Is/A constantly out of stock, I was left with an emptiness that needed to be filled. Now I am determined to find something even better. So I left to find another pheromone provider, and to experiment with other companies. I would love some recommendations on a pheromone that’s sexy, just enough to make me irresistibly attractive. :) And of course any other pheromone favorites of this forum, that I must try out.

So about me again.. I wear pheromones often, especially when I am out, but I wear them on my lazy days as well. I love to review them, and talk about how they work affecting people with my friends. I do not have the best way of putting things into words sometimes, but other times I say the perfect things.

If you’d like to know more about me feel free to ask! I hope to be an asset to the forum, and I will talk to you in the forums. Thank you for reading and for your replies.

Edited by somethingsweet

Hi somethingsweet ! :)

and your right NYC is the BEST city in the world !!

Welcome, somethingsweet!

I love pheros too, but I'm not sure I could put them above makeup and shoes. Equal maybe...lol!

I would recommend trying one of the beta sprays if you like IS/A. they are in a base of 60% alcohol and 40% oil and they have the throw of alcohol sprays plus the staying power of oils. You just have to be careful about not spraying too much on your hair or clothing. You can get the sprays unscented or lightly scented with any LP perfume.

Hi Somethingsweet -

You are in good company. Agree with Xev - I wouldn't ever put Phero's above make up or shoes - unless I was trying to convince the man to get horizontal and superimposed - in which case - since I need neither makeup nor shoes - I'd agree!

And Xev's advice on the Beta's is dead on. Just read both the descriptions and then the reviews in the Phero section - and you will have a good sense of what they say they do and what effects the users have noticed. Choosing from there is easier....

Welcome to our forum,you will like it here :CHEERS~19:

To me the combo of Occo Red Shield <Overt Cops For Your Covert Ops> and Love Potion Red is all the sexy I need,both for self-effects,and male attention :666:

I love Garland & Lace and Cougar too,and LP Red amped with Cougar,makes you strut.

I do not have the experiance that most here have...but I am learning...and loving all things LP !!!!!

Thank you for all the replies and advice. I am looking into occo and cougar as well as the betas. When you say beta, are you talking about something like bam!?

Thanks in advance! I am so glad to be here.

** I know for sure that LP red is next on my list!

Edited by somethingsweet

The "betas" are LP's test line of alcohol-based sprays. The are relatively new; previous to their introduction all the LP pheros were oil based, which lasts a long time but gives less silage. The betas are available in alcohol only base or the 60/40 base I mentioned.

You can get any unscented phero, phero-enhanced perfume, or plain perfume as a beta spray.

:angry3: Welcome somethingsweet,

I've place quite a few orders and I ended up ordering the Do it yourself kits to convert my oils from the first couple of orders to sprays. So if you are used to sprays, I would probably just order sprays from the jump.

Hi Something Sweet! I'm a newbie too, but from across the pond in the UK. I've only tried 1 phero so far, Neanderlicious. I wasn't all that wrapped up in it, but then that wasn't the point...the hubbs certainly liked it ALOT! All I can say is that it worked a treat!

I honestly think that they are (Gasp, I cant believe that I am going to say this) better than makeup and shoes.

What's more important to me than any of those things is perfume. I feel like a dying breed sometimes...but perfume has equally effective psychoactive properties and it's good for your soul.

Hi Somethingsweet. Happy to have you here. In my opinion, Blatant Invitation is the bomb! It makes everyone around pay attention to you.

If you are looking for something to replace IS/A, then I think most people here would recommend Leather (correct me if I'm wrong ladies).

Anyway, happy shopping. There are so many wonderful scents to choose from. My favorite is Red. I also like Occo White -- unbelievably beautiful vanilla. No more problem covering those cops.