Another New Girl

BlueBear

Hi! I randomly stumbled onto the site and board and have been lurking for a couple weeks. Finally decided to jump in! I ordered some samples a couple of weeks ago (Cougar--love it!! and Happy Ending--might grow on me). Getting ready to make my first big purchase. Oh gosh, me and my addictive personality are going to get in trouble here!!

I've learned a lot already. Looking forward to learning even more and getting to know y'all! You seem like a fun bunch!!!

LOL you sound just like I did when I started here in March. Now I have a shoe box full of stuff, about a 1/3 of it I have not even opened yet! LOL I am certainly learning what I love wearing and what I do not like at all. Most of the time I am completely surprised by what I love.

Have fun experimenting, I know I am!

Welcome :lol: ...hah,a trial size of Cougar was my first purchase.I was blown away by the service on a $5 item,and loved the effects of wearing Cougar,both on me and so many others,even tho I did not like the scent that much...at first. Then came my Garland & Lace adiction...then Love Potion Red and Occo Red...then Captivation Equation... :)

Oh you are going to have...FUN!

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!

So I had what I guess was a definite hit today. I went to Best Buy to get a washer and a dryer. I had been in yesterday and pretty much knew what I wanted, so it was just a matter of scheduling a delivery. The kid helping me was a bumbling mess! It seriously took 30 minutes to get my stuff paid for. At one point, he has to call another local store to get a stacking kit for my set sent over, and he's just staring and blushing while he's on the phone. Then we have to wait for the manager to call back, and he starts talking my ear off, and I don't know this kids from Adam! I was starting to get annoyed but then it hit me: I was testing Happy Ending this morning! I was amused for the rest of transaction.

And I placed my second order: a full sized Cougar, samples of Love Potion Red and Cuddle Bunny, and Blatant Invitation. I'm going out on a limb with that one!!!!

Hi BlueBear !! to pass forward others' generosity to me here - please have a look at my tradepost and email me if any samples/sniffies interest you - my address is in my profile. I'd like to send you a "welcome packet" :lol:

Welcome! You will love it here! I do! Glad you are here. This is just the place to relieve you of any bothersome extra cash you may (or may not) have!!

That's right, or thoroughly work your credit cards to their maximum potential!! It's probably a good idea to look at LP's perfume racks, or go to your local craft store for some cute storage boxes, too, since LP's have a way of multiplying!!

That's right, or thoroughly work your credit cards to their maximum potential!! It's probably a good idea to look at LP's perfume racks, or go to your local craft store for some cute storage boxes, too, since LP's have a way of multiplying!!

I use those acrylic clear lipstick-organizer things, for example, this one. They can hold both bottles and samples equally well. I have already turned out to need an embarrassing number of them. :Hug_emoticon:

I use those acrylic clear lipstick-organizer things, for example, this one. They can hold both bottles and samples equally well. I have already turned out to need an embarrassing number of them. :Hug_emoticon:

Oooh, these are nice!! AND on sale!!

I found some neat, locking card-file boxes at Office Max. Let me see if I can find a pic and I'll link. I put in my most precious, like Mara's Rocket Fuel.

Looks like this, but blue.

Edited by goddesslynne

I like the more handcrafty look...I already have 3 of those wooden Tea Chests that Tempest Teapot found for us a while ago, plus a couple of our wooden racks, and I have been trying to stop myself from hitting the buy button for a few of these.... http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.j...oductId=3597191

pCPWM-6010551v300x300.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I like the more handcrafty look...I already have 3 of those wooden Tea Chests that Tempest Teapot found for us a while ago, plus a couple of our wooden racks, and I have been trying to stop myself from hitting the buy button for a few of these.... http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.j...oductId=3597191

pCPWM-6010551v300x300.jpg

Oh wow! Those are adorable!!! I think I may get into more trouble!