Hello!

dimitra

Hi there! My name is Dimitra and I am from Greece! I've spent the last 10 years of my life (I am 29 years old) studying Psychology, Crystal Therapy, Reiki, Astrology, Aromatherapy, Dance and Sports Therapy (hopefully next year I'll finish with my Diploma and be able to work with professional athletes!! :) ). I absolutely love LPMP, I got my first order of LP Red and Sugared Honeycomb and can't stop myself from ordering again and again! I've already ordered Ail's Open Windows and Focus Potion along with 20 samples of perfumes, and my last order was full bottles of Mara's Rocket Fuel amped with BI and Remind Me Again, and a sample of Man Nip. I think next week will order OCCO samples, the Spell Kit, Leather and Bloomin' Naughty...Oh dear!!

This is a wonderful forum and I want to thank you all for sharing not only your experiences but also your suggestions for special occasions!

Hi there! My name is Dimitra and I am from Greece! I've spent the last 10 years of my life (I am 29 years old) studying Psychology, Crystal Therapy, Reiki, Astrology, Aromatherapy, Dance and Sports Therapy (hopefully next year I'll finish with my Diploma and be able to work with professional athletes!! :) ). I absolutely love LPMP, I got my first order of LP Red and Sugared Honeycomb and can't stop myself from ordering again and again! I've already ordered Ail's Open Windows and Focus Potion along with 20 samples of perfumes, and my last order was full bottles of Mara's Rocket Fuel amped with BI and Remind Me Again, and a sample of Man Nip. I think next week will order OCCO samples, the Spell Kit, Leather and Bloomin' Naughty...Oh dear!!

This is a wonderful forum and I want to thank you all for sharing not only your experiences but also your suggestions for special occasions!

Hi Dimitra,

A big welcome! I'm certain you'll have a wonderful time here!

JOC

Hi Dimitra! :thbf54f4bf:

YAY another Greek!!! :thbf54f4bf: Where in Greece are you from? I've lived my whole life in New Jersey but I'm the daughter of Greek immigrants with a very British name (Elizabeth lol, my grandma's name also, NO idea how that got into the family!) I also go by Liz but to keep confusion at bay I'm referred to as Invi-Liz on this forum. We sound like we've got similar tastes in perfume; I have Rocket Fuel, Remind Me Again and Man Nip on the way as well. As for working with professional athletes--and I still salute our soccer team even though Argentina took them down and my Argentinian friend was laughing at me--I'm jealous of anyone who gets to massage a hot soccer player's sore muscles, especially that goalie on the Greek team after I saw him on the World Cup... :)

Edited by Invidiana

I absolutely love LPMP, I got my first order of LP Red and Sugared Honeycomb and can't stop myself from ordering again and again!

Another addict! :)

Greek, huh? I often have Greeks asking me if I am Greek, but so far as I know I'm Irish/English/Scottish. Welcome.

Welcome to our forum,you have found the best place to be :) ...I am wearing Focus Potion right now,and Love Potion Red with Occo Red is my all time favorite combo :)

...do try Garland & Lace!

ETA: forgot "--I'm jealous of anyone who gets to massage a hot soccer player's sore muscles, especially "

:yeahthat::lol:

Edited by Calii

Welcome to the addiction Dimitra! About 2 months from now you will be standing i n front of a crowded room saying "Hi, my name is Dimitra & I'm an LP Perfume Addict. The urge to own every perfume in the line is no longer under control, and I need a 12 step program."

Oh, wait a minute... that was me yesterday...

Thank you all for your warm welcome! Invidiana, I am from Argos in Peloponnisos, now living in Athens...Where are your parents from? As for perfumes, I absolutely adore spicy and musky scents so once I saw the descriptions for Man Nip, Remind me Again and Rocket Fuel I knew I had to buy them.Although I think I'll probably end up like Paganlady :D , in less than 2 months! I've placed 2 orders in 10 days and already have a new "to buy" list!!

Athletes.....The funniest (and sexiest) thing is when they insist they are in pain and want you to keep massaging their muscles! When this happened to me for the very first time, my immediate thought was "oh, I am such a failure, this guy is still in pain!". So I kept massaging his leg muscles, when a male therapist approached and all of a sudden my athlete felt fine, stood up and continued with his training! I explained to my supervisor what happened and his reply was "well, he probably wanted you to rub ALL his muscles" :( .And boy, he was cuteeee!!!!!! Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed to get my Diploma next year!!

Thank you Calii for your suggestions! Actually I was going to buy a sample of Garland and Lace with my next (huge)order, is it so yummy as it sounds from the description? I want also to buy OCCOs and pair them with the LPs, especially LP Black and LP Red. This forum is huge, so I keep reading all the reviews for the perfumes of my immediate concern (almost all, that is!! :lol: ), and Focus Potion really sounds perfect for me, as I get distracted easily (it's not my fault though, I am a Sagittarian with Gemini rising...too many things in my head!). Yes, I am a LPMP addict!! The best addiction ever!

Guest icing

Welcome Dimitra!

It looks like we're eying and ordering a few of the same pheromone blends!

Thank you icing! Actually I liked almost ALL phero blends in this site, but at the moment Open Windows and Focus Potion think are more appropriate for me to use. I've ordered samples of most of the pheromone enhanced perfumes so as to see their effects and smell, and very soon OCCOs and Bloomin' Naughty will be in my next order... :D:(

Thank you all for your warm welcome! Invidiana, I am from Argos in Peloponnisos, now living in Athens...Where are your parents from?

Awesome, I have an aunt and uncle in Athens! My mom was born in Thessaloniki and my (late) father was born in Crete, though rumor has it his family really migrated from up north at some point as well.

I am SO jealous of your job.....I could definitely go for giving a hot soccer player a massage right about now. ;)

I was going to buy a sample of Garland and Lace with my next (huge)order, is it so yummy as it sounds from the description?

More ! Every time I put it on I moan with pleasure (seriously). It's just fantastic. and WELCOME!!!

Awesome, I have an aunt and uncle in Athens! My mom was born in Thessaloniki and my (late) father was born in Crete, though rumor has it his family really migrated from up north at some point as well.

I am SO jealous of your job.....I could definitely go for giving a hot soccer player a massage right about now. ;)

I love Thessaloniki and Crete, especially Chania region! A very good friend of mine lives there and I'll visit her in a couple of weeks! This means lots of fun, ouzo and raki!!

Technically I am not still a professional Sports therapist, so I work on a voluntarily basis until I get my Diploma. Up to now it's been very rewarding in all respects! :wink2::shocked:

Thank you Tuvey! Although I am more into darker scents I think I'll give this one a try, as well as all phero enhanced perfumes. I am still waiting my previous order (unfortunately it takes almost a month for the goodies to arrive here :cry::cry: ) of 20+ perfume samples...

Oh, thanks Fawn!It's been a pleasure to be here!!

Thank you Calii for your suggestions! Actually I was going to buy a sample of Garland and Lace with my next (huge)order, is it so yummy as it sounds from the description?

YES ! :) ...and as tyvey says...More!

Ok then! Garland and Lace will be in my next order (along with 30 other samples :blink::lol2: )...

Thanks Elliebellikins! Unfortunately I had nothing in my mailbox today...So hopefully my parcel will arrive next week...I can't wait!

I love Thessaloniki and Crete, especially Chania region! A very good friend of mine lives there and I'll visit her in a couple of weeks! This means lots of fun, ouzo and raki!!

Ouzo *runs* I was just never a fan...and some years ago in Crete my uncle made me try something even stronger by the name of tsikoudia. For those who don't know it's basically Cretan moonshine that's legal because everything is legal over there. Holy CRAP that stuff is potent--I mean, one tiny sip and I thought my eyeballs were going to fall into my lap! :winktongue:

Ooooh you're going to LOVE Garland & Lace...that stuff is so addictive!

Tsikoudia and Raki is actually the same. It is very potent indeed! I remember first trying it in a wedding, where accidentally thought it was water...I didn't manage to swallow that stuff,instead I spat it and ruined my dress...That was totally embarassing :(

Based on what I've seen (and smelled so far) all perfumes are addictive! I can' stop smelling my LP Red sample (which is definitely going to be a full bottle soon)...