New Releases for JULY 2013

And thanks again to everyone for saying Nice Things and making me blush and squee. :D

You earned it in spades this time Luna!! When you said we would see why it was taking longer than usual I guessed you were telling us there was a more in-depth story for each scent.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna.. I'll say it again, it's so fun. My SIL was bitching she had finished her last book and didn't have anything on hand so I said check this out. She's somewhat familiar with LP, having been gifted with it and has gotten in on a couple of orders with me. Anyway she liked the concept and she got sucked right into your " novella" :D

Edited by StacyK

OMG OMG OMG... they have arrived!!!!!!

Thanks to my dog for letting me know the mail carrier arrived!

What can I say OMFG! Whoo Hoo

the bottles are slightly warm thanks to this NE heat wave .. to try or not? I'll have to wash my yummy RC off. Lol decisions... what to do

Yessssss!!! Mine just arrived a few minutes ago, too!!! I'm letting them relax a bit before applying, but they smell WONDERFUL from the bottle!!! Agent XXX, Double O, Marsha Mellow, and Bonded. Can't wait to try them!!!!!

Oooh ooh Mara sent them in an absolutely gorgeous golden red bag with lovely tassels and beads. I'm going to use it to store some jewelry -- it's that pretty and sturdy!!

OK, I cheated -- I dabbed a smidgen of Double O, who can resist Seven's gorgeous eyes?? OMGs, the fragrance is everything we thought it would be and more!!! Delicious pink cake!!!! I am huffing and huffing!

Edited by Just Ducky

yes.. the bag was so nice. It is all so beautiful!

:heart:

Got mine today TOO and

DITTO, Isn't the bag BEAUTIFUL ??!!

k, off to try Double O :D

Agent XXX, Double O, Marsha Mellow, and Bonded. Can't wait to try them!!!!!

Oooh ooh Mara sent them in an absolutely gorgeous golden red bag with lovely tassels and beads. I'm going to use it to store some jewelry -- it's that pretty and sturdy!!

OK, I cheated -- I dabbed a smidgen of Double O, who can resist Seven's gorgeous eyes?? OMGs, the fragrance is everything we thought it would be and more!!! Delicious pink cake!!!! I am huffing and huffing!

Got mine today TOO and

:D

OHMYGOSH! SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Ducky ! I am DIEING for exactly THOSE 4! (but I ordered the whole month's sampler because I couldn't bare not to try them all, lol) Talk to me about the bag ladies? Does it come with the sampler set or does one need the full bottle set? Ooooh!! BEADED! SOUNDS SO PRETTY!!!!! :love-you:

Died from excitement and twirling the beaded bag about!!!!!! Can't wait to dive in!!!!

Missdarlyncherie.....My heart ceaseth to beat as well...*swoones* :in-love:

Edited because I typed too fast and my spelling was absolutely horrendous LOL!

Edited by NuTrix

The bag is amazing. It's larger than normal and a beautiful russet metallic color. The ties on it have tassels and there are beads hanging from the bottom border. I will definitely save it. It comes with the monthly sampler.

Dang, I just realized this, I initially did not notice that Cuchi had EoW...This really is a great month

DD at least you caught on before it sold out.. I've done that before.. a la Levitation & Because of The Night ?? ( damn can't remember the name of that one.. the girl with the big dress and it had LFN. anyway been there lol ;)

Dang, how could it be sold out, I can not even get onto the site to order? Dang

LOL...I'm asking, not stating, I read StacyK's post and she mentioned "before it sold out"

Noooo...I was not saying " it's sold out", lol. I was saying I'm glad DD caught on to the fact that it had cops and she might find it awesome.. before it was too late. Sorry for the scare.. :)

Yes whether you ordered a sampler or a bottle set, you will receive one of these gorgeous bags!

Bummer. :( I didn't order a complete set of either but I hope one of you ladies will post a pic. I'd love to see what the bag looks like!!!!

Bummer. :( I didn't order a complete set of either but I hope one of you ladies will post a pic. I'd love to see what the bag looks like!!!!

Storemy -- I've been trying and trying to post a picture I took but it wouldn't let me. So I just emailed it to you instead!

Edited by Just Ducky

Awwwww, thanks Ducky!!! I just saw it. Everyone that got one, you ladies got a GORGEOUS bag. Woots to you all!! Mara made this month extra special indeed!!

The bag is amazing. It's larger than normal and a beautiful russet metallic color. The ties on it have tassels and there are beads hanging from the bottom border. I will definitely save it. It comes with the monthly sampler.

Yes whether you ordered a sampler or a bottle set, you will receive one of these gorgeous bags!

^^ So generous. Thanks Mara & co.... :heart:

YAY! I ordered the sampler set along with fbs of the ones I was absolutely sure of....but I couldn't resist at least trying them all, lol. Thanks ladies! :heart0974:

I also went out yesterday and bought ANOTHER box (I knew the 2 I had wouldn't be enough) but I got one a bit smaller than the others...to TRY to encourage restraint....but I'm not sure why I'm bothering... :D

YAY! I ordered the sampler set along with fbs of the ones I was absolutely sure of....but I couldn't resist at least trying them all, lol. Thanks ladies! :heart0974:

I also went out yesterday and bought ANOTHER box (I knew the 2 I had wouldn't be enough) but I got one a bit smaller than the others...to TRY to encourage restraint....but I'm not sure why I'm bothering... :D

What kind of box did you buy and where did you buy it from? I need to coral my collection.

What kind of box did you buy and where did you buy it from? I need to coral my collection.

I want to know too!!! My collection outgrew my black wall shelf. Should we check out the Hoarders thread? LOL

I want to know too!!! My collection outgrew my black wall shelf. Should we check out the Hoarders thread? LOL

I followed Luna's example and went to some local craft stores. One is called A C Moore and the other is called Michael's.

1 is just deep enough for the 1/3 oz bottles and is about 12 x 8 and closes magnetically. The 2nd one I got is a treasure chest type in that it has a latch top and matches the 1st. The most recent one I got is deep enough for all my sprays...and all my 5ml spray creations, lol. I will take pics and post in Skye's Hoarders LPMP Edition thread once I get them organized, lol....just promise you won't judge me :D

I will take pics and post in Skye's Hoarders LPMP Edition thread once I get them organized, lol....just promise you won't judge me :D

Haha - people who live in glass houses should not throw stones ..... and ... what were once vices are now habits lol. I think we all know no one here will judge you haha - more like we will all thank you for the storage ideas!! :lol::lol::lol: