New Releases for JULY 2013

Oo WOW was he cute!!!!!! Keanu x Patrick Duffy x Michael Vartan, yum!

Yes... he was pretty amazing. :purr:

After all this talk I googled him .. for a man of almost 70 now .. he's still got it.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like one of the July releases might be a spicy floral. Yeah!

I am stumped though on guessing which one.

Anyone have any guesses?

Hmm... We could try to deduce through process of elimination... We know it isn't Sandy Bottoms. Not likely to be Marsha Mallow.... Probably not Coco Honey...

^^ Lol. Where did the Spicy floral hint come from?

If so I might guess Bonded.

Edited by StacyK

Anyone else noticing a lag time when loading the LP perfumerie home page? If so, does that indicate new stuff being added? Are we close to the Bond Girl Pussy Party explosion?

Chai -- I've not been able to readily access the Perfumerie or home page for three days now! I'd like to think it's because of all the spectacular changes and additions being made. (If you disagree, just let me live the dream anyway!)

^^ Lol. Where did the Spicy floral hint come from?

If so I might guess Bonded.

Oops -- I tried to combine this and Chai's quotes into one posting, but -- BAH! The evil cyber gremlins wouldn't let me.

The spicy floral hint came from the "Your Potion Ideas" topics, under the "Spicy Floral?" thread. I think it was Luna who posted the Major Hint!

I told Chitown to hold off on ordering her PE until she's tried the July scents.

When the descriptions do go live, keep this in mind:

Read "Agent XXX" first and "Double O" last. The others you can read in any order you like, but those two are bookends for the rest of them.

^^Ohhh Luna WoW!!!

Thanks Ducky!

This is gonna be great. :w00t::purr:

Edited by StacyK

When the descriptions do go live, keep this in mind:

Read "Agent XXX" first and "Double O" last. The others you can read in any order you like, but those two are bookends for the rest of them.

OOoo! OOOOooo!! The plot (literally??) thickens!

ETA: And is my computer going bonkers, or did the label pictures disappear??

Edited by Just Ducky

I see them just fine.

Thanks, Luna! That means I need to fix my 'puter before the Good Stuff goes up.

ETA: AHA. Google Chrome Adblock was hiding them!

Edited by Just Ducky

Dude, when you see what I did, you'll understand why it took me so long.

Do you need help?

How about - her pussy exploded into a plethora of cupckaes and glitter queefs and the world was a better place to live and die in LA.

with Bang! That might be a 2pac song though idk know right now too many mojitos. If Bond and 2 PAC merged that would be 00thug life motherfucking wanker.

:lol:

No dear, you're thinking of Wang Chung.

And I'm all done! :D

It wasn't that I was struggling with the writing, just that when you see the extent of what I did write you will understand why it took a while.

I really can't picture you struggling with the writing. That's like Da Vinci struggling with paint lol.

Omg I cannot wait. I was looking over the pictures today and I said out loud " it's a James Bond theme!!!"

Crickets from bf Jude, and lady Suzy.. I said you know the NEw releases for July!! We are waiting for Luna to finish the notes..

More crickets ... Ugh never mind have a other chip you guys are annoying me. Lol

:heart: SQUEEEE!!!! Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait.....

:)

:heart: SQUEEEE!!!! Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait.....

:)

:yeahthat:

I've missed all the "which Bond is best" posts (Connery, minus the Zardoz outfit which would not even look good on Henry Cavill. *stopping to consider - yeah, no.*) but I am so excited to see the descriptions. Yay!!!

Arrgh...me too!! :D

...I'm praying this happens before I have to go to work.

And Miss Hazel, I'm late saying this, but that was WRONG! :P

That picture will haunt my dreams!

Already squeeing in anticipation of more squeeing!!

:yeahthat:

I'm sooo excited!!!!!!!

:aola::cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690::aola:

Are they ready yet??

DITTO !!

is it soup yet ?

I NEED to buy SOMETHING !!

I'm on auto refresh -- would "every 10 seconds" come under the heading of obsessive? Yeah, I didn't think so, either. . .

I decided to change my avi in honor of this month's theme... sexy and dangerous...

LOVE IT! Or maybe I'm just jealous of her obvious guns of steel . . .