Ail's Heart & Soul

Ok, I'm definitely in the camp of not using pheromones with kids, but my 13 yr.old really gets to me at times. Taking him shoe shopping today promised to be a chore, that I was avoiding at all costs. So I bit the bullet & slathered myself in the magic juice. Damn! This stuff is magic with him, but I remember how sweet he was to me when I was pregnant with his brother. I'm thinking if you have to be around teenage boys, hit them with something Est heavy. My son was so much better behaved in the store & very sweet to me.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm definitely in the camp of not using pheromones with kids, but my 13 yr.old really gets to me at times. Taking him shoe shopping today promised to be a chore, that I was avoiding at all costs. So I bit the bullet & slathered myself in the magic juice. Damn! This stuff is magic with him, but I remember how sweet he was to me when I was pregnant with his brother. I'm thinking if you have to be around teenage boys, hit them with something Est heavy. My son was so much better behaved in the store & very sweet to me.

I've got TWO teenage sons...good to know! Thank you :)

I've got TWO teenage sons...good to know! Thank you :)

Yeah, I don't usually recommend pheromones with kids, but crap! Sometimes you have to do what you have to do, to maintain peace & harmony. ;) I definitely would never recommend letting them wear them, though.

That's so interesting and good to know! I wonder why that would be so? Maybe brings out the early stages of the protective male in them?

Beccah -- Agreed! I recently found out the hard way that H&S takes the "edge" off my otherwise totally-teen-aged 15 yr old son. I picked up my brand-new bottle of H&S by the cap (NEVER EVER DO THAT!) and, of course, it promptly came loose and the bottle dropped on to my ceramic floor, smashing into a puddle of broken glass. The crash promptly brought my son running, who immediately started laughing over the mess, then . . . within just a few inhalations, got quiet, gave me a big hug, and offered to clean it up for me! Whoa. I need to start adding this to his oatmeal every morning! (I'm kidding about the oatmeal part, Mara/Luna!)

MCR -- not only do you look young, but you and your hubby look so adorably cute together!

Edited by Just Ducky

Beccah -- Agreed! I recently found out the hard way that H&S takes the "edge" off my otherwise totally-teen-aged 15 yr old son. I picked up my brand-new bottle of H&S by the cap (NEVER EVER DO THAT!) and, of course, it promptly came loose and the bottle dropped on to my ceramic floor, smashing into a puddle of broken glass. The crash promptly brought my son running, who immediately started laughing over the mess, then . . . within just a few inhalations, got quiet, gave me a big hug, and offered to clean it up for me! Whoa. I need to start adding this to his oatmeal every morning! (I'm kidding about the oatmeal part, Mara/Luna!)

MCR -- not only do you look young, but you and your hubby look so adorably cute together!

That's awesome Just Ducky! I need to test H & S when I'm around my boys too. Hope I get the same results!!

Aww, you've now made my day! Thank you! And I love your new avi! Where did you find it?

And I love your new avi! Where did you find it?

Thank you! I wenting Googling! "Halloween Ducks" brought forth some very weird items plus this strange little "Haunted Duck Tours" one. It's an actual event! I just had to borrow it!

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to rave about Heart and Soul some more. This has been my go-to phero lately and wear it a lot.

I wear it to work quite a bit (I'm a make up artist at a dept store counter) So whenever I do someone's make up, they are all up in my H&S phero cloud. Ladies seriously get all starry eyed with me, treat me like their best friend/daughter. Have had ladies exclaim "oh MY GOD you are gorgeous! *blush* so this is great for work and makes people just adore and love on me.

This is also THE PHERO that gets my very shy TG to open up and be very talkative with me. Mix with a bit of OCCO and its magic. I wear this combo around him a lot and catch him staring, making excuses to talk to me throughout the day...

I need Heart and Soul boosts in everything!!! Lol!

Hearts, I love H&S too, it's my fav! And I boosted my A Lick of Pink with it also, and I love layering it with OCCO Ambrosia ;)

Makes me feel sexy, but sweet!

So funny!! That's exactly what I'm wearing today!!!

Hearts, I love H&S too, it's my fav! And I boosted my A Lick of Pink with it also, and I love layering it with OCCO Ambrosia ;)

Makes me feel sexy, but sweet!

Chrissy, do you get good results with H&S combined with OCCO Ambrosia, I mean compared to other sexual blends such as Bang! etc.?

I love H&S, and combined with some cops it feels really sweet & sexy.

Chrissy, do you get good results with H&S combined with OCCO Ambrosia, I mean compared to other sexual blends such as Bang! etc.?

I love H&S, and combined with some cops it feels really sweet & sexy.

I get awesome results, and the self effects are even better! Last time I wore this combo, hubby and I went to the mall. First thing I noticed was that I felt cute and sexy, which was weird because we were just shopping, but I felt so good and confident. My hubby was clingy in a good way, not annoying at all. I got compliments from sales associates, and our waitress later when we had dinner.

If you try it, I would love to know what you think :)

I've tried this off and on and it doesn't seem to have any effect. Same with Treasured hearts. How much do you all use? I have a spray form. Maybe I'm using too much or too little? I'd love to be able to have a blend like this or TH in my arsenal.

I've tried this off and on and it doesn't seem to have any effect. Same with Treasured hearts. How much do you all use? I have a spray form. Maybe I'm using too much or too little? I'd love to be able to have a blend like this or TH in my arsenal.

Idk, if you have any already in blends try those again, if no dice, then work back up from 1 spray. Even if you don't get self effects, you're still effecting others. I get zilch from SS4W, but it still works to affect men around me.

I get awesome results, and the self effects are even better! Last time I wore this combo, hubby and I went to the mall. First thing I noticed was that I felt cute and sexy, which was weird because we were just shopping, but I felt so good and confident. My hubby was clingy in a good way, not annoying at all. I got compliments from sales associates, and our waitress later when we had dinner.

That's phantastic!

If you try it, I would love to know what you think :)

I've tried 2 sprays of Heart and Soul and 2 dabs of OCCO with BF and we had a good time with lots of cuddling and snuggling.

When I wear Heart and Soul alone (2 to 3 sprays), I feel sweet and girly - when I add some cops, I feel more sexy.

I love the phero effects from my PIP sample, but the scent of PIP doesn't work at all for me. I am looking to have something boosted with this, but am so far relying on the fragrance descriptions since I have not tried a whole of the offerings.

I may just wait until next months release to see if there is anything boosted with this. If there isn't, what would be a clean, layer-able scent for this one that works with the phero? Butterfly kisses? Something that is in the same scent family as Sneaky Clean? I'm curious, what would a LPMP veteran choose to boost this with?

I am also hoping for a new H&S perfume in the pheromas. I had Song of the Desert boosted with it last year. It is a bright happy scent to me so that is why I chose it. That is what the phero is to me. Cheerful.

Greeergal, at one point when I was looking to have another one boosted with it I was going to do Butterfly Kisses also!

But as you can see from the other girls reviews it can also be a cuddly phero. So a foody cuddly scent would work too. That might be be nice for the cooler weather coming.

It really is an all purpose phero.

The more I mull it over, I think I'll wait until Nov release. I know if I get something boosted w/ h&s prior to the new releases, and then there is an h&s boosted scent in the Nov line up, I'll really wish I would have waited.

MDC, that's funny that you thought of Butterfly Kisses as a good match too! Peonies are my favorite flower. :)

I tried a little bit of DHEAS with this last night, but didn't really notice anything from adding it. I only added like 1/2 a spritz, so I'm going to try more.

I love the phero effects from my PIP sample, but the scent of PIP doesn't work at all for me. I am looking to have something boosted with this, but am so far relying on the fragrance descriptions since I have not tried a whole of the offerings.

I may just wait until next months release to see if there is anything boosted with this. If there isn't, what would be a clean, layer-able scent for this one that works with the phero? Butterfly kisses? Something that is in the same scent family as Sneaky Clean? I'm curious, what would a LPMP veteran choose to boost this with?

greenergal, that's exactly how I feel. I wasn't a fan of the scent of PIP, so I hope there's something with H&S too :) if not, I may boost something with it, not sure what yet though.

greenergal, that's exactly how I feel. I wasn't a fan of the scent of PIP, so I hope there's something with H&S too :) if not, I may boost something with it, not sure what yet though.

Yay, I'm going to get researching so I have a combo ready to go w/ my next order. I need to narrow down the scent family though..floral, light musk, foody etc. So many choices! I swear that a part of my obsession with LP is that I get my research/science junkie fix completely filled. Oftentimes I can get a little bored after discovering an etailer after I have tried the majority of what I am interested in. But here, sheesh! I get to research tons of established scents, plus new ones each month, along w/ experimenting with pheros and reading all the info on the board. It's like a part-time job that I love!

I have got to try H&S other than with my mother, dammit! I used to before I got so much other stuff in my arsenal. I used to wear Kiss of Magic with Occo White all the time and get tons of attention. I need to remember to go back to my LP roots!

I have been feeling that way a bit too lately. I need to go back to my Passion in Pink roots. I used to love that...

I wore H&S with Shen Tao to work a little while ago & my boss's wife seemed to think I was pretty awesome that day. It was pretty weird. Nice, but weird. She likes me, and we get along normally, but the H&S day she seemed to think I was awesome cake.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Kiss of Magic! I'll have to try it with OCCO White.

It would probably be good with Ambrosia too...haven't tried it yet. When I first got Kiss of Magic I think my only Occo was white so I wore it with everything. I am expecting my sample of BBM soon too...I shall try it with that. It would be like a bright fruity cupcake I think. Mmmm...

It would probably be good with Ambrosia too...haven't tried it yet. When I first got Kiss of Magic I think my only Occo was white so I wore it with everything. I am expecting my sample of BBM soon too...I shall try it with that. It would be like a bright fruity cupcake I think. Mmmm...

I've tried A Kiss of Macic with OCCO white: it's like a fruity vanilla cream, I like this combination. Haven't tried it with OCCO Ambrosia yet, but I imagine it would be lovely, too.

BTW: Are there samples of BBM available? I'm also interested in BBM since I read the reviews, but so far I've never managed to buy a full bottle.

I've tried A Kiss of Macic with OCCO white: it's like a fruity vanilla cream, I like this combination. Haven't tried it with OCCO Ambrosia yet, but I imagine it would be lovely, too.

BTW: Are there samples of BBM available? I'm also interested in BBM since I read the reviews, but so far I've never managed to buy a full bottle.

No unfortunately it seems there are no samples of BBM but MrsChrissy is so sweet to send me a bit so I can try! It will probably take me just a smidge to find out I love it and have to buy a FB so if you want to ask Mara for an email exchange you can send me your address and I can throw the rest of that puppy in an envelope and send it your way!

I never got it because I thought it would be so similar to Occo White but it sounds like everyone is agog over this one...

No unfortunately it seems there are no samples of BBM but MrsChrissy is so sweet to send me a bit so I can try! It will probably take me just a smidge to find out I love it and have to buy a FB so if you want to ask Mara for an email exchange you can send me your address and I can throw the rest of that puppy in an envelope and send it your way!

That's so sweet of you! :abfx: Let's ask Mara for an email exchange.

That's so sweet of you! :abfx: Let's ask Mara for an email exchange.

Like Bluebear said in another post, sharing is caring :)

I can't wait to see if you both like it!

You know, since cops and Heart and Soul go so well together...maybe I will boost a bootle of BBM with it! Buttercream icing has Heart and Soul ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this to work tonight, covered by a bit of Spider Silk, (they seem like a natural pair). Actually, I've worn it to work a few times before, too, 'cause it kind of soothes me when I'm feeling grumpy, and puts me in a more upbeat mood.

Anyway, tonight it seemed particularly effective, as everybody and their brother/sister wanted to chat with me. Constantly. Neverendingly. (Yes, I know that's not a word! :P ). My boss's wife was nice and chatty tonight - though she's pretty chatty anyway, so she's not the best example. But our dishwasher, who is very literally "painfully shy", and who recently found out that I love punk rock music, decided that tonight he was going to screw his courage up and ask me a billion and one questions about which bands I like, and if I've ever heard of some of the ones *he* likes. It started when I got to work, and went on until I finished almost 6 hours later! It was super-cute. Some of the other kitchen staff were so surprised to see him so talkative that they were creeping around in a don't-spook-the-animals kind of way. :lol:

It also worked a dream on my boss/Chef. He always sets up camp at the bar after work with a cocktail and sometimes with his computer, so he can watch TV shows or watch You Tube videos while he waits for our customers to leave. Tonight he decided that he *really* *REALLY* wanted me to watch X Factor, (singing show? - not familiar; don't have TV myself), with him. He was so adamant that I wound up staying a half an hour after work! :lol: SO weird. But perty cute, too.

I love this stuff. :D