Jo Anna's Nom! Nom! Nom!

Jo Anna

I don't even know where to begin with how awesome this smells.

It's like a carmelized sugared honeycomb softened with vanilla. It is truly nom nom nom...if I were a man, I'd eat...you guys get the point. I am SO glad I got two bottles: regular and boosted with Sexology. It's a very edible sweet fragrance. M & D nailed it! Thank you ladies soooo much. This is exactly what I wanted. I love, love love it!!! :J001:

Coolsville! Thanks, Jo Anna! Tried a different vanilla for that one, since your description said you wanted it really edible smelling, I used a "baker's vanilla" variety. So glad you like it!!! :D

this is soooooo up my alley .....

going to boost this with Ail's Heart and Soul me thinks ....

I can't stop smelling myself! I decided to wear the Nom (to the 3rd power) that's boosted with Sexology. Wow! I think I'm in love with myself. :blue_dancing_banana:

Sweet, Nom³!

I know I'm such a nerd. :blue_dancing_banana:

We must be a lot alike then. :)

I'm thinking you probably can't because:

The Private Editions were mailed out before the weekend to their creators, so hopefully you shall have them in hand soon! Made around 25 sets of itty bitties to include in people's orders - first come, first served!

Now look y'all, you can't go geeking up LOLcat. It's NOM NOM NOM (!) and you have to say it in a silly loud voice. :blue_dancing_banana:

Edited by luna65

I wonder if I can request a tester of this with my BAM order? I think I shall.

You will love this one, Starlitegirl; I guarantee it! :) I can't get enough of the sweet honeylike scents. You're going to want to boost it with a sexy phero...trust me, says the little voice from the computer.

LOL...now that's just precious! :D

If this was a Flame Point he'd look like my Starbuck...Nom Nom Nom...:D

Okay I have finally articulated the burgeoning trend in the customs...fuckable gourmand. Yeah M&D, I dare you to market that! :(

And so next in the series...

For some reason I thought this would be "sweeter," like, more food-like, but Jo Anna's description is pretty spot on in terms of the Sugared Honeycomb evocation...that same very obvious sexiness. Although it seems (from the description) that there's only a small amount of amber, it's giving me that SLF feeling, along with the density of the vanilla...it's got a musk-like quality even though there's no musk. And there's a kind of nuttiness waaaay in the back (probably the caramel giving me that impression). Throw some pheros in this bad girl and you will get NOM NOM NOMed all night long!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Smells absolutely delicious!!! Like Honey and almond. I adore honey as well as almond and this just smells yummmmm when it first comes out of the bottle, then still smells like almond or whatever that smell is! but less of the honey. I liked it the most at first when there was more of the sweet smell to it. I still like the scent though! Scent seems to fade sooner than the grapefruit, cinnamon and sugar, Hot honeyed fig etc.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

In my sample pack, today I tried NOM! NOM! NOM! This smelled like cake baking, just before it rises. Very foody and very cakey. I liked it. Then it settled a little, but didn't lose the intensity. It kept smelling familiar, like pumpkin spice - but started getting overpowering. I've never lived in cold weather before moving to WA; (except for a year in Europe) and the whole Thanksgiving thing is different in a hot climate.

This reminded me of Thanksgiving kitchen - all those food and spices, cakes, muffins and scones. All with lots of seasonal spices in closed houses. I'm sorry to say, I can't wear this kind of intense food smell. It's overpowering to me; and not being a big sweets eater, it's too much for me.

On the way home, I stopped for chocolate and a pepperoni stick (Flow time) and I let the nice lady at the gas station smell my arm. She loves it!!! I'm giving her the rest of this vial and going to see if she like the Naughty Sweet and Dirty - because I don't want to smell like Nana Got Some - which is how it ended up on me. She even took down the name - LPMP - I told her all about this place. Hopefully a new customer for LPMP!

When I got home, I had to remove the perfume from forearms and neck - after a few hours it was making me queasy.

So, now I know, go light on the food smells.

I don't usually go for foody scents but this one really blows my mind. I'm trying to get over the fact that I talked myself out of getting the last bottle. I convinced myself that I could achieve the same results with Sugared Honeycomb and OCCO White ......

So, now I know, go light on the food smells.

I'm sure there are plenty of scents which you will fall in love with.

• 10 months later...

I smelled this one and thought "wow... it's foody, but it's so RICH!"

I don't know how else to describe this. It is delicious, but almost over-the-top delicious. I think how I feel about this scent will be directly proportional to how hungry I am at the time!

Does this have almond in it? I can't find the page on it and I will need to know to go careful with this one if it contains nuts.

• 3 years later...

This is nice! At first I was sorta thrown because something in here gives off a really alcoholic blast at first. Like liquor! And that part I could do without,its probably just how the bakers vanilla has aged,like the alcohol in vanilla extract. But as soon as its dry enough to touch your skin again, that's gone, and like the others have said, its a really tasty honeyed vanilla with what feels like a kiss of almond, or maybe marzipan? I don't know what the notes are. Honey Vanilla and amber says the previous posts. Anything else?

I enjoy it, its real tasty! My kid seems to like it too, she's chewing on my leg as I type!