Stalk Talk!

luna65

LOL no, it is waaaay too early yet! :P

*rustle*

*gigglesnort* We'll just have to party in the bushes, then! :w00t:

Anyone for some Beam Devil's Cut bourbon on the rocks...? I've also got some Beam Rye, Skyy Vodka, and a nice 2 Buck Chuck merlot from Trader Joe's...

:ph34r::beer::smiley-sex009::smiley-eatdrink007::ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*rustle*

Anyone for some Beam Devil's Cut bourbon on the rocks...? I've also got some Beam Rye, Skyy Vodka, and a nice 2 Buck Chuck merlot from Trader Joe's...

Is it bad if I ask for one of each?

I started to comment that hopefully there's a new Beltane scent coming, and then I realized it'll be AFTER Beltane before the scents are released! At least I have two bottles of the first one.

*rustle*

Patron anyone? Ice cold shots! Let's get this waiting party rolling! :ph34r::toast::party::ph34r:

That's a great question because I had always thought it would be the beginning of the month but it seems it can be anywhere from a week to 2 weeks into the month. But Mara's been super busy lately so maybe that isn't the norm? Could more seasoned LPers shed some light on this? :love:

That's a great question because I had always thought it would be the beginning of the month but it seems it can be anywhere from a week to 2 weeks into the month. But Mara's been super busy lately so maybe that isn't the norm? Could more seasoned LPers shed some light on this? :love:

Yes, please!

I think all of the ladies and gents wanna know.

But Mara is super busy I know she is working her magic and will get to us as soon as she can!

You cannot rush the magic now, can you?

It can really vary depending on how busy Mara is. It used to be the last week of the month for a long time but it's gotten pushed back a bit in recent months.

Thanks for letting us know.

I think that answer totally makes sense.

I think I can manage to wait a little bitty longer but I wil lstill be stalking this page...just in case...hehe

It can really vary depending on how busy Mara is. It used to be the last week of the month for a long time but it's gotten pushed back a bit in recent months.

So the NRs were usually released just before the end of the month? That will totally help to chill my stalking affliction and just settle me back to patiently waiting :lol: Thanks halo! :heart::hi:

Yes but it used to be the end of the month BEFORE the month that they were for for, for example May's releases used to be released the last week of April. That's why I said they have been moved back a few weeks. Make sense?

OH! Ok. I follow now. Ooooh! Poor Mara, she's WAY more busy than I even guessed! :(

Yes but it used to be the end of the month BEFORE the month that they were for for, for example May's releases used to be released the last week of April. That's why I said they have been moved back a few weeks. Make sense?

Yes, this makes sense, and this is exactly how I remembered things =)

Patron anyone? Ice cold shots! Let's get this waiting party rolling! :ph34r::toast::party::ph34r:

*moan* I get into trouble when I drink tequila straight. But it's soooooooo good!

:ph34r:

Oooh and Mara was talking over in a PE thread about a new collaboration she's doing with/for someone. It sounded really good! That's stalkable, too! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I started to comment that hopefully there's a new Beltane scent coming, and then I realized it'll be AFTER Beltane before the scents are released! At least I have two bottles of the first one.

well yeah, but it's the 28th. Even if they were out, no way they could get to you by the first!

Though, I've had stuff overnighted once and it was TOTALLY WORTH IT.

The production schedule has been changed in that each month's release is announced after the first of the month as opposed to prior to the end of the previous month. So when I say this is too soon, I do mean that literally.

*moan* I get into trouble when I drink tequila straight. But it's soooooooo good!

:ph34r:

Oooh and Mara was talking over in a PE thread about a new collaboration she's doing with/for someone. It sounded really good! That's stalkable, too! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

going to go check it out NAO !!

WHERE EOSP ???!!!

Edited by liz

going to go check it out NAO !!

WHERE EOSP ???!!!

:yeahthat::w00t:

Can we buy a clue? There IS a gift certificate thread thingie...or would that be bribery? :huh::P

The production schedule has been changed in that each month's release is announced after the first of the month as opposed to prior to the end of the previous month. So when I say this is too soon, I do mean that literally.

I'm glad for this. I kept feeling I was late to the party, as I never knew really when to expect them.

Can we buy a clue? There IS a gift certificate thread thingie...or would that be bribery? :huh::P

LOL no, coals to Newcastle...I have one of the biggest collections there is! :D

LOL no, coals to Newcastle...I have one of the biggest collections there is! :D

:blushing: Will just have to practice patience.....it's not sooooo bad :A002::bo::rofl222::heart:

so we know that Mara is doing a co production of some sort that may or may not be part of this month's collection.

Someome was talking with a PE with rose, cinnamon, powdered sugar and something else and Mara came on and said to wait because one is coming out son with almost the exact same notes.

So maybe, if that one was any indication of May's collection:

Flowers in the Kitchen. Doesn't seem broad enough and some people hate flowers (or flowers hate them)

but it'd be interesting to see what creative stuff would come from a flowers and cooking ingredients mashup.

Foodie flowers can go either way with me but I have t try them because I can't know until I do! Lurv Pithivier, Highland Fling, Lep Luck, A treasure of Amethyst....there's hope for me in floral foodies! :w00t:

Flowers in the Kitchen. Doesn't seem broad enough and some people hate flowers (or flowers hate them)

Actually, the A Treasure Of collection was almost entirely gourmand and gourmand florals but that wasn't calculated, it's just the way it turned out.

i've been eyeing those after getting an a treasure of copper sample.

Nutrix--highland fling is still high on my eagle-eye-om-trade-pages list. Looked really good.

Remember the month with the novel covers??? Maybe instead of a poster, if we get the WHOLE NR set she'll ship us the hunky guy?! :w00t: