DHEAS

For me, so far, it gives me mild selfies as far as a mood boost. I feel flirty and girly..."sparkly"(?) even. I've noticed music seems enhanced on occasion where I'll notice nuances in the music that I hadn't before. I've noticed what some have called "beautifying effects" where I've caught myself in a mirror and thought, "Gurl - you look GOOD today!" :D

Hubby gets complimentary of me, touchy-feely, huggy-handsy. Women seem to respond well to it too, complimentary and kind - you look nice, love your hair today....seems to boost the moods of other people if we're around each other long enough, say after 10-15 minutes.

Also, my husband is sensitive to alpha-androstenol (I could tell I had on too much b/c it would give him head aches - that was a learning curve for both of us!) and I have used DHEAS in place of Topper when I knew we would be together when I wanted to add a little something extra when I was already wearing another blend with alpha-androstenol in it because DHEAS hasn't effected him negatively - at least not so far :)

That's my 2c

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever used DHEAS and felt sick the next day?

I felt great during the day but the next morning not so good.

I'm still so new to pheros Heather, but I've been playing with my DHEAS heaps lately. And I quite often go a bit overboard in excitement and spray like 3 or 4 or 5 sprays instead of a couple. I can't say I've ever felt sick the next day, but sometimes I've woken up the day after feeling really tired and lethargic. And sometimes I've developed a headache by the afternoon of my DHEAS days- but I'm prone to headaches anyway. And obviously I'm too spray happy. Particularly with this happy spray.

Edited by vladmyra

First time wearing it so I may have mistaken :c

Ill do a test w.just Dheas after my shower

ETA: I get no selfies from this sadly. People are also pretty scarce since tourist season is over so proper testing is gonna be a challenge

Edited by Anonymous2F

• 1 month later...

Ugh I pherobombed myself! I sprayed my blouse four times, the selfies I got was weird. My tummy felt all tingly and I'm restless so I'm fidgeting cuz it feels like I'm being lightly tickled everywhere!! My neck muscles are also tightening up so I'm aware that I'm in the OD area.

Ugh I pherobombed myself! I sprayed my blouse four times, the selfies I got was weird. My tummy felt all tingly and I'm restless so I'm fidgeting cuz it feels like I'm being lightly tickled everywhere!! My neck muscles are also tightening up so I'm aware that I'm in the OD area.

Lol! yes, I've got a tendency to spray my UN pheros around like pretty perfumes (which I'm trying to stop doing). I've used 4 & 5 sprays of DHEAS before- cause if 2 or 3 is good more must be better, right? Snicker. Have never ended up with weird neck muscle tightening but I tend to start flitting about like a charmingly eccentric and slightly insane fairy or something. Everything looks sooo pretty (especially me!), and interesting, and I can't seem to settle down and concentrate on just one thing at a time.

Oh my gosh, Vladmyra, is that the selfies?! Its wonderful but I got the 'more is more' mentality and I kick myself every time I OD. I don't feel selfies unless I OD because my body hates me

It made me hyper aware of EVERYTHING

I had some uncontrollable smiling and my attention span became that of a gnat. I didn't think everything was pretty, rather normal but towards ppl I found attractive--it just made them Mega x5000 more so than usual and I was just a giggly gushing schoolgirl! Its so much fun how animated I got. my gay friends mirrored me all night which was fun, it was Sucha great night out :)

I think it might be the DHEAS in Perfect Match that makes people so absolutely delighted to see me!

It's rather fun - I might try some DHEAS on it's own.

Would this be useful in an oil too, or does it really work best in a spray?

I like DHEAS to and I'm really ready to get it straight.

Because it's an effective social, It's only available in spray. I think it's a 90% alcohol 10% oil mix.

Edited by StacyK

Well, in the POTD you said you also had on PM and Compromising Positions, so I would imagine you were ODing big time.

I got excited reading the above thinking it might be in oil for a moment because I liked the oils so much, but it is only in spray. I have the 2500mcg and that's PLENTY strong enough for my use! You can layer it with EVRYTHING!!! Or wear all by itself...it's a staple :)

I like DHEAS to and I'm really ready to get it straight.

Because it's an effective social, It's only available in spray. I think it's a 90% alcohol 10% oil mix.

I'm just wondering in what form the Pheromas sample would come; I'm very new to LP, this is my first November here! :)

(edited to correct spelling)

Edited by ssupytalp

I'm just wondering in what from the Pheromas sample would come; I'm very new to LP, this is my first November here! :)

Ah, That's a good question. It may have been covered on the NR page, but I wonder if they are available for the sale, then would they be oil or the same alcohol/oil ratio. Humm if someone knows?

Sorry if it was covered and I missed it

ETA I ordered a FB. Something about the holidays tells me this will be a great time to play around with the social pheros. :D

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ :lol:

I use it like Topper - 2-3 sprays :) More if solo - 4-5.

Edited to add: usually to clothing or hair

Edited by NuTrix

• 3 weeks later...

It's going to sound crazy, but every time I wear DHEAS, I wind up saying "Omg, shut up!" at some point during the day/night as if I were Cher from Clueless.

I guess for me, the girly sparkly nature of DHEAS means that I've become a valley girl from the 90s.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone found after using DHEAS quite a bit that it starts to exhaust you by the end of the day, even with just 2 sprays?

I don't wear pheros every day, and have quite a few days off them when I'm just at home. I also always take vitamins, including b vitamins. Lately I've been feeling absolutely dead tired by the end of the day when I wear pheros. I mean the kind of exhaustion you might feel if you're really not well- you know, the kind that seeps through your whole body and leaves you completely drained. I usually do add the DHEAS to a blend, but have not been wearing the most a-nol heavy blends much lately, so I don't think it's the a-nol. I'll have to test it alone, but DHEAS seems to be the common factor.

I haven't noticed it with LP, but there is another company's product that I have in sprays that are DHEAS heavy that I have noticed this with. It's what started me rotating my pheros to begin with. Does it feel like a knock down, drag out fatigue? I was running into that if I wore the same product more than a couple days in a row.

I space out BANG! and PP for the same reason...they are high energy for me - but it could be that I'm the one who just feels more high energy when I'm wearing them? Sometimes androstenone will do it, because androstenone gives me a boost in energy, like in Sexpionage and BI I haven't run into that same fatigued feeling with LP's blends though. It's definitely a distinct difference between the fatigued feeling and the day just being a high energy, get stuff done, kind of day/feel.

Has anyone found after using DHEAS quite a bit that it starts to exhaust you by the end of the day, even with just 2 sprays?

I don't wear pheros every day, and have quite a few days off them when I'm just at home. I also always take vitamins, including b vitamins. Lately I've been feeling absolutely dead tired by the end of the day when I wear pheros. I mean the kind of exhaustion you might feel if you're really not well- you know, the kind that seeps through your whole body and leaves you completely drained. I usually do add the DHEAS to a blend, but have not been wearing the most a-nol heavy blends much lately, so I don't think it's the a-nol. I'll have to test it alone, but DHEAS seems to be the common factor.

I have single DHEAS. I have not had that problem but I've had a situation where I had to stop wearing Cougar. I was using it often and sort of had a "burn out" factor. (different from OD)

It may be a specific phero or blend, or you may just need a break in general.

You could be fighting a cold or you may just be tired and wearing pheros is not helping at the moment. If you're stressed, ill or tired your neurotransmitters will get overtaxed with the addition of pheros.

If you're having a negative reaction to a phero take a break from it. Drink lots of water to get it out of your system ect.

Whatever it might be exactly it sounds like you need a few phero free days. Then, after a break just use something else or adjust your dosage (less) and see how that feels.

Thanks NuTrix and StacyK for your advice.

NuTrix, I will definitely have to start rotating pheros more, I tend to stick with the same few blends (and often add extra DHEAS) that I consistently prefer. I don't use many high energy blends, so haven't had that feeling before. I have been spaced out temporarily by flying potion and straight DHEAS though.

StacyK, I have the straight DHEAS too- I add it to sooo many things. I think maybe you're right though that tiredness and stress in general might be adding to it. I've been cutting down my DHEAS use to 2 sprays per day of use, but think I might have to rest it for a while (so sad- I love this stuff).

^^ IMO thats a lot of DHEAS. I'd take a break. drink extra water and let it go for a week or more.

ETA when I used straight DHEAS I often only use 1 good spray.

Edited by StacyK

Wow... I had a few days of feeling really exhausted but had plenty to blame it on. Never occurred to me it might be connected to the DHEAS. I hope not. It really seems to boost my mood when I am down.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just wondering in what form the Pheromas sample would come; I'm very new to LP, this is my first November here! :)

(edited to correct spelling)

I keep seeing comments about pheros and November. What happens in November?

I don't know if it's every November, but the last 2 I have been here for LP has made unscented, full strength, pheromones available to try in some shape or form. In 2012 it was little 5ml sprays of the unscenteds you could order to try. This past Nov. they were little dropper vials. Normally, the Uns are only for sale by the full bottle and the only way to sample a pheromone in a trial type size is by buying an enhanced perfume fragrance. November has been the only exception. Others who have been here longer will have more say about if that is something to be expected to recur every November or not :)

Has anyone had the experience of using DHEAS to curb junk food cravings? I just tried it yesterday and found my energy was high and I didn't even want foods with sugar. I think I usually use sugar to boost my energy throughout the day. This would be much better if it keeps working.