Yeah.... will there ???

liz

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I broke down and bought this month's sampler. Now it's just the wait. :w00t:

liz :)

I just ordered amoung other things Super for Women and Honeyed Seductions, can not wait to sniff Honeyed Seductions though, it sounds amazing I'm a big fan of Sugared Honeycomb so the combination of the two I can't even imagine! /swoon.

I just ordered amoung other things Super for Women and Honeyed Seductions, can not wait to sniff Honeyed Seductions though, it sounds amazing I'm a big fan of Sugared Honeycomb so the combination of the two I can't even imagine! /swoon.

Honeyed Seductions is absolutely fabulous, IMO. If you like Sugared Honeycomb and Dark Seductions, all I can say is WOW. Just WOW. I have two full bottles..... :w00t:

how many mcg are in each spray of est?

Viv, the only company I have ever known who state (or claim) how much of a pheromone is in each spray is Androtics. That being said, I would just say that you can rest assured that the phero products offered here at LP are some of the strongest ones available on the market today. And, I say this as a very seasoned phero user of over 4 years......

That being said, I would just say that you can rest assured that the phero products offered here at LP are some of the strongest ones available on the market today. And, I say this as a very seasoned phero user of over 4 years......

I'm with ya on this one.

Viv, the only company I have ever known who state (or claim) how much of a pheromone is in each spray is Androtics. That being said, I would just say that you can rest assured that the phero products offered here at LP are some of the strongest ones available on the market today. And, I say this as a very seasoned phero user of over 4 years......

oh I thought there was suppose to be like a certain percentage specifically. I just started using pheros so I was curious. So how can companies charge more per spray to conclude at price? Thats why I asked about the mcg cuz at androtics they charge more per highger percentage. Maybe if we know how much there is total in the bottle you could average out how much there is per bottle per spray? Just trying to see if Im getting the best deal and strength factor in my testing. lol theres alot Im trying to learn in the phero world. Maybe mara will be able to tell us the concentration of whats in the bottle and be able to compare strength right?

how many mcg are in each spray of est?

Unless one is using a medically measured spray, this is nonsense. It's just a sales pitch.

The strength of EST we have is 1000 parts per million. 200 mg per 200 ml. It's strong. If you compare what you get from each company, I think you'll be able to smell the difference in concentration right away.

wow that is a big difference. mmmm I love LP you guys are the best. You know Im down for a bottle I'll be making my purchase at the end of this week when its up along with the monthly sampler and a few other goodies I cant wait till everything is up and ready to purchase.

wow that is a big difference. mmmm I love LP you guys are the best. You know Im down for a bottle I'll be making my purchase at the end of this week when its up along with the monthly sampler and a few other goodies I cant wait till everything is up and ready to purchase.

Yes, 1mg/1ml is about as strong as you can get these days. I think that, after you do some comparison of these to the "other guys' stuff", you'll see that these here at LP stand on their own merits.....

THREE MINUTE WARNING!!!

LOL

Hey all, the shopping cart will be done in about five minutes-the perfumerie pages will take until Wed.

Feel Free to start ordering from HERE:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

You make commence sqeeage.

Yes, 1mg/1ml is about as strong as you can get these days. I think that, after you do some comparison of these to the "other guys' stuff", you'll see that these here at LP stand on their own merits.....

So that's 30mg per ounce? Is this more potent than 50mcg per spray?

I'm just working out the conversion because people keep asking this per spray question. So here it is...

The company selling 1 oz (30 ml) as 50 mcg per spray, they go on to say that there's 200 sprays per bottle. so that's 10,000 mcg total, which equals 10 mg per 30 ml bottle.

What we are selling is 3x that strength - 30 mg per 30 ml bottle.

30,000 mcg total.

Following their 'per spray' sales pitch of 200 sprays per bottle, ours would be 150 mcg per spray.

I'm just working out the conversion because people keep asking this per spray question. So here it is...

The company selling 1 oz (30 ml) as 50 mcg per spray, they go on to say that there's 200 sprays per bottle. so that's 10,000 mcg total, which equals 10 mg per 30 ml bottle.

30,000 mcg total.

Following their 'per spray' sales pitch of 200 sprays per bottle, ours would be 150 mcg per spray.

Mara, I just have to say...... :)

30,000 mcg total.

And, just for a price comparison, 150 mcg per spray in the "other store" is about $230 for a 30 ml bottle......that is, when it is in stock.

Mara, as you begin to add single pheromones to the library, will they all be at that same strength (1mg/1ml)? Just wondering......

Because, if this is the case, buying the spray pheros from here will be akin to buying 150 mcg sprays from a diferent retailer......WOW.....think of how much longer a bottle will last......you can use one spray of LP mones as compared to 4-5 (or more) sprays of the other one(s)....THINK ABOUT THAT ONE EVERYBODY, and then go compare the price..... :gasp:

The other guy's Alpha -nol, 150 mcg.....also about $230 for 30 ml......hmmmmmmm.......

Edited by Dolly

Mara, as you begin to offer single pheromones to the library, will they all be at that same strength (1mg/1ml)? Just wondering......

I believe so. The way that our supplier likes to make the products is at maximum efficacy. It's quite logical. They craft them to be the best results for the dollar. I think we talked about this elsewhere on the boards, they explained to me how you reach a certain point and the returns are not as great. So if '150 mcg per spray' is what gives the best results, you may add 20% more pheros, but only get 2% more results, so you're wasting money if you make them stronger than that. Likewise, if you make them weaker.

I believe so. The way that our supplier likes to make the products is at maximum efficacy. It's quite logical. They craft them to be the best results for the dollar. I think we talked about this elsewhere on the boards, they explained to me how you reach a certain point and the returns are not as great. So if '150 mcg per spray' is what gives the best results, you may add 20% more pheros, but only get 2% more results, so you're wasting money if you make them stronger than that. Likewise, if you make them weaker.

Very logical... and very ethical.

Mara and Danna, as always, thank you for creating and offering us the highest quality and utmost in integrity. The love with which you create shows in your perfumes... and adds to the joy which they give us. I have a feeling that love and integrity is why they work they way they do...

Mara and Danna, as always, thank you for creating and offering us the highest quality and utmost in integrity. The love with which you create shows in your perfumes... and adds to the joy which they give us. I have a feeling that love and integrity is why they work they way they do...

I second that! :gasp:

I'll second, third and fourth that! The energy that you put into your products definitely shows in the way they work. Every time I use one of the fragrances, I feel wrapped in good energy no matter what the purpose of the potion is, and it's always good purposes.

Bravo!!

Thank you, Chai. And thank you, ladies. I treasure this sentiment above all others. xoxoxoxox!

Just popped in to say that everything is UP on our site now! Order pages, the perfumerie and the individual perfumerie pages, front page, etc.

Thanks for being so patient! I've spotted one or two typos I'll need to fix...please let me know if you spot any errors too.

Thank you, Chai. And thank you, ladies. I treasure this sentiment above all others. xoxoxoxox!

Just popped in to say that everything is UP on our site now! Order pages, the perfumerie and the individual perfumerie pages, front page, etc.

Thanks for being so patient! I've spotted one or two typos I'll need to fix...please let me know if you spot any errors too.

Just checking the new pages: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Miasma.html

Seems to have a bit of duplication perhaps?

Gorgeous labels and scents as usual! I'll have to lay low for this month, my dogs vet appt. was yesterday and it was a bit more expensive than the usual. (isn't everything argh)

:dog1: The good news is that he is HEALTHY as a horse, oh so excellent because he had cancer this time last year. And maybe I'll receive BD cash to blow on smell goods later this week.

Gorgeous labels and scents as usual! I'll have to lay low for this month, my dogs vet appt. was yesterday and it was a bit more expensive than the usual. (isn't everything argh)

:dog1: The good news is that he is HEALTHY as a horse, oh so excellent because he had cancer this time last year. And maybe I'll receive BD cash to blow on smell goods later this week.

Awww, congrats on the healthy pup! That's awesome news...

I'm really thinking about the Turkish Delight. Especially since it is recommended to fans of Raqs Sharqi. I was going to buy myself a couple of extra bottles of Raqs as backup, only to realise it was sold out. So imagine my delight at discovering Turkish Delight. I'm so tempted to order this now, though I know I should wait. I've made so many big purchases here in the past little bit my bank account is begging for a break. Will I listen? . . .

Edited by The Dutchess

I REALLY want to try EW (LP's version) :gasp: , scared that I won't like it (especially after my first attempt with EW). Think it'll be a coin toss. But I'm really diggin' to try Synchronicity, even if it didn't have DYG. Also, want to try Fortune Cookie (but only for the 'surprise', not a real big fan of almond scented anything). decisions...decisions...

liz :020105~21:

I REALLY want to try EW (LP's version) :) , scared that I won't like it (especially after my first attempt with EW). Think it'll be a coin toss. But I'm really diggin' to try Synchronicity, even if it didn't have DYG. Also, want to try Fortune Cookie (but only for the 'surprise', not a real big fan of almond scented anything). decisions...decisions...

liz :001_tt2:

Liz, Darling...

The scent of our Essence Oil EoW is exactly the same as what you tried...maybe not as LOUD, lays closer to the skin. But truly, I don't think this is for you at this time.

I'm having a good time blending Ewww into perfumes because I'm treating the smell of it like a perfume note, and blending it with complimentary ingredients accordingly. You might have better success if you stick with our finished blends with EoW Copulins in them. Try the Synchronicity instead, you'll like that one!

As far as Fortune Cookie, the Almond note is well blended and not dominant at all. It's there as a supportive prescence and for magical and thematic purpose, but this is not an ALMOND perfume. It's more crunchy sugar cookie, tea and bamboo.

As far as the surprises...ahhhhh...there's some pretty significant prizes in those cookies. heh. It's a lottery of free stuff!

:aola:

As far as Fortune Cookie, the Almond note is well blended and not dominant at all. It's there as a supportive prescence and for magical and thematic purpose, but this is not an ALMOND perfume. It's more crunchy sugar cookie, tea and bamboo.

As far as the surprises...ahhhhh...there's some pretty significant prizes in those cookies. heh. It's a lottery of free stuff!

:)

Oh, I want the smell of cookies right now! Passover = no chametz (no cookies, no waffles, no pancakes, no bread, no pasta, no cereal)... now, while I am definitely not one to normally indulge in yeast products/flour products, the chametz "fast" during Passover does make me want them (more the smell of them than the actual edible products)...so I am eagerly anticipating my sample of Fortune Cookie (BTW, I wouldn't be able to purchase a full bottle until after Passover because of the cookie....)

I didnt even know about the fortune cookie that came with the perfume. hmmm I may have to buy a big bottle just out of curiousity.. Man only a couple more days till payday I keep wanting to place my order already.

Edited by Vivica

I REALLY want to try EW (LP's version) :) , scared that I won't like it (especially after my first attempt with EW). Think it'll be a coin toss. But I'm really diggin' to try Synchronicity, even if it didn't have DYG. Also, want to try Fortune Cookie (but only for the 'surprise', not a real big fan of almond scented anything). decisions...decisions...

liz :aola:

I haven't used the oil base eow but I have lust after me with extra copulins, what I've found is that even if the smell is more mild in the oil, the dry down takes a bit longer and that aroma lingers on the skin much longer. If you've found the original eow hard to use because of the smell, the oil wouldn't be a good choice. Once you've mastered using original eow and are over the self conscious "I stink" feeling, go for it.

Also, want to try Fortune Cookie (but only for the 'surprise', not a real big fan of almond scented anything).

Oh, that's so sad. The almond is the reason I want to try Fortune Cookie so much! (of course, the surprise doesn't hurt either) When I was little, my mama used to give me her empty almond and vanilla extract bottles to "play house" with. I pretty much just ended up smelling the empty bottles most of the time. Yum!!! Brings back happy memories for me.

I like almond in a blend as long as it's not the heart note, then it has a tendency to go a bit sharp on me. But I'm looking forward to trying it...looks like I'm going to have to do two orders before the next round of new smellies...I had to get some things for friends this time, though I'm excited about the new ones I did choose.