Mistress Mine w/ Dominance Potion

il_fullxfull.1761939296_4dci.jpg

Slather this wild and wicked mix and let your inner Domina come out to play...intensely erotic as a back alley encounter on a totally uninhibited and licentious night...doing all those things you might dare to dream but never found the right partner-in-sin to run riot with...until now. It’s time to take charge, make them bow to your wishes and obey your every command!

In the words of our Potion Master this is one “friggin awesome sexy” scent with a blend of slightly sweet beeswax-like honey, suede leather, dark unsweetened espresso, Arabic and Turkish coffee oils, plus a single drop of dark chocolate layered with dark amber attar and densely exotic musk attar. Not for the timid, but all the better to encourage the ferocious side of fun and games in you...and of course something so devastatingly provocative just had to be enhanced by our exclusive DOMINANCE POTION formula, a sexual attraction pheromone potion for women with a clearly alpha signature. Let 'em know who's boss! 

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

I’m being very careful with MM since Dom flips my bitch switch in a really huge major way. I want to SLATHER it everywhere, but I’m scurred. So I have just done a little drop on my hand so I can wash it off if I start feeling crazy. I’m purposely testing while I’m alone in the middle of the day. Holy shit though does it ever smell amazing. I love a good dark coffee scent but usually they have a resin or something I don’t like in them as well. Not Mistress Mine! I like all the notes! The coffee and espresso are dark and rich and true. The leather is a great compliment. Leather can overwhelm a scent pretty quickly on me often but here the other dark notes hold it in check. The honey is barely there for me just as it should be, just enough to add to the sexiness but it doesn’t overwhelm. The chocolate and amber are intermingled with the dark rich coffee so that they add to the depth and warmness of the scent but in no way do they take away anything from the coffee. The Musk is more of a feeling than something I can actively pick out, and the feeling is languid sex appeal. This does soften a bit over the dry down but it still always manages to feel dark and smoldering and rich and quintessentially sexy the whole time. If you like coffee scents even nominally then you must have Mistress Mine.

44 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

I’m being very careful with MM since Dom flips my bitch switch in a really huge major way. I want to SLATHER it everywhere, but I’m scurred. So I have just done a little drop on my hand so I can wash it off if I start feeling crazy. I’m purposely testing while I’m alone in the middle of the day. Holy shit though does it ever smell amazing. I love a good dark coffee scent but usually they have a resin or something I don’t like in them as well. Not Mistress Mine! I like all the notes! The coffee and espresso are dark and rich and true. The leather is a great compliment. Leather can overwhelm a scent pretty quickly on me often but here the other dark notes hold it in check. The honey is barely there for me just as it should be, just enough to add to the sexiness but it doesn’t overwhelm. The chocolate and amber are intermingled with the dark rich coffee so that they add to the depth and warmness of the scent but in no way do they take away anything from the coffee. The Musk is more of a feeling than something I can actively pick out, and the feeling is languid sex appeal. This does soften a bit over the dry down but it still always manages to feel dark and smoldering and rich and quintessentially sexy the whole time. If you like coffee scents even nominally then you must have Mistress Mine.

I am a was a little nervous about this one, since Dominance doesn't sound like it really goes with my personality ( if I was a phero, I would be Lace, lol ) but the notes sounded so intriguing, I put a trial in my order today, anyway. Sounds luscious ! Thank you for reviewing this !

45 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

I love coffe scents! Coffee is my favorite ice cream flavor! :D Sounds so good! Hopefully my order will arrive this week, and I’ll place my order for new releases next week. 

Gotta agree with Halo on the holy shit this smells amazing! On me, this is leather and rich dark coffee with hints of chocolate and amber swirling around to add depth and just a hint of sweetness from the honey. I love this scent and if it were available in virgin I'd buy at least 3 more bottles and will probably buy a backup anyway :)

Paired this with a couple drops of DHEAS in hopes of keeping the Dom in check and so far, the bitch has stayed in her cage even in traffic.

Fans of Black Cat Mojo will probably love Mistress Mine too. It has that same vibe.

On February 10, 2019 at 10:43 PM, oceanjewel said:

Gotta agree with Halo on the holy shit this smells amazing! On me, this is leather and rich dark coffee with hints of chocolate and amber swirling around to add depth and just a hint of sweetness from the honey. I love this scent and if it were available in virgin I'd buy at least 3 more bottles and will probably buy a backup anyway :)

Paired this with a couple drops of DHEAS in hopes of keeping the Dom in check and so far, the bitch has stayed in her cage even in traffic.

Fans of Black Cat Mojo will probably love Mistress Mine too. It has that same vibe.

BCM!!!!!!

i keep looking at this and drooling, but I too have a bitch switch. I have not tried DHEAS with Dom, I'll have to give it a go, withBCM for good measure. Hubby working from home today, good testing ground. I normally won't wear Dom around him.

I would consider several virgin bottles as well, like last year's Bad Girl. I tend to like separation of scent and phero, so I can wear my fragrance as I choose and as many days as I like. This one really sounds amazing.

This is a surprise hit for me! I don't usually like coffee or leather or honey but none of those notes are very strong on me. They are there but subtle and meld together perfectly. I think the amber and musk are coming out strongest, which are my favorite notes so that's probably why I love it so much. :wub:

It's been a really crappy, emotional day for me, and I'm tired of being weepy, so I figured I would try this to see if the Dom gets me to a better place. Typically, Dom makes me bitchy, but I'm hoping for some badass strength right now. As for the scent, I'm getting mostly leather and coffee right now - about 5 minutes in. I will update the post later once I see how it evolves. 

ETA: This dries down to a subtle coffee, chocolate, leather mix that is just a tad bit sweet on me (maybe the honey, which I can't detect as a separate note). This may be a FB - will test again over the weekend. 

Edited by Kayla

What this reminds me of - and I figured it would - is my beloved Katerina Suit ("Feh!").  That's part of what prompted me to name it as I did.  That really deep dark vibe, the combination of the coffee and leather is really wonderful (if you like that sort of thing).  I think the other notes serve to underscore those two, give them added body and weight but it's a really good balance in that nothing is too overpowering overall.  The only aspect I'd say might be subsumed is the honey, because in the vial it's sort of floating over the other notes.

To me, this is more evocative of Katerina Suit than something like Voracious or Jennifer's BCM because there's no sweetness in this one, at least not that I can discern.  Anyone who really loves the dark scents like that should give it a try, I think this blending turned out beautifully.

ETA: the honey came out on the long drydown (like, about 2-3 hours later) and it is, in fact, sexy AF.

This is really intoxicating and sexy. I am literally in a cloud of chocolate, honey yumminess with a bit of leather floating through.  I wasn't at all sure that I would like this scent-wise, as I generally go for sweet foody scents,  but I'm in love! I am ordering a bottle boosted with cops, because I think that it will add a little sweetness and some extra excitement, lol. 

7 hours ago, Kayla said:

This is really intoxicating and sexy. I am literally in a cloud of chocolate, honey yumminess with a bit of leather floating through.  I wasn't at all sure that I would like this scent-wise, as I generally go for sweet foody scents,  but I'm in love! I am ordering a bottle boosted with cops, because I think that it will add a little sweetness and some extra excitement, lol. 

Ooooo! Good idea. Can't seem to find the pricing for a cops boost anywhere though. Do you know how much extra?

40 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Ooooo! Good idea. Can't seem to find the pricing for a cops boost anywhere though. Do you know how much extra?

If you scroll down the options while making your order it should come up. It’s under where you choose roll on vs Spray vs Cops boosted spray vs phero/cops boosted oil and so on :) 

18 minutes ago, amoradrianam said:

If you scroll down the options while making your order it should come up. It’s under where you choose roll on vs Spray vs Cops boosted spray vs phero/cops boosted oil and so on :)

I did do that and the only options that come up on both my phone and laptop are the standard Oil, Spray, & TV. This was on the lpmp.store site and the luvpotionperfume.com site. Are you seeing it on a different site?

Edited by oceanjewel

10 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

I did do that and the only options that come up on both my phone and laptop are the standard Oil, Spray, & TV. This was on the lpmp.store site and the luvpotionperfume.com site. Are you seeing it on a different site?

I haven’t looked at the lpmp.store site because I thought it hadn’t opened yet, and none of my wishlist items get saved (but I figured it was because site wasn’t fully up yet) super excited about using the new site! 

I looked on on both of these and Etsy, and all I get are the 3 options as well. 

Havent had anything boosted in long time don’t remember pricing 😕 but shop is open today! Unless closed for Presidents’ Day. 

You can call, and also emails are answered same day; if sent on a weekday at this time :) 

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

6 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

I believe that it's $5 extra for a cops boost. I sent my email for an invoice on Saturday, but I haven't heard back yet since it's the weekend. I think that @amoradrianam meant to look at the new LPMP site because it shows all kinds of options, more than the temp. site, which I still look at. The new site is here: https://lpmp.store

:)

Dom is one of my favorite pheros, it works fabulously on Mr Perfect. I'm wearing this one today to see if I can get him to agree to a king size bed when we go bed shopping, lol. 

This scent is AMAZING! I'm getting leather and coffee and dark musk. I'm hoping the honey comes out a little more later. I wish I could detect the chocolate, but I'm sure it's in there somewhere. This is a total badass bitch scent, and I definitely need a bottle - boosted with cops (that was a genius idea, @Kayla)

6 hours ago, Bella15 said:

Dom is one of my favorite pheros, it works fabulously on Mr Perfect. I'm wearing this one today to see if I can get him to agree to a king size bed when we go bed shopping, lol. 

This scent is AMAZING! I'm getting leather and coffee and dark musk. I'm hoping the honey comes out a little more later. I wish I could detect the chocolate, but I'm sure it's in there somewhere. This is a total badass bitch scent, and I definitely need a bottle - boosted with cops (that was a genius idea, @Kayla)

:) I figured, with a scent as sexy as this one is, cops would be very congruent with it. I can't wear the scented Dominance because of the rose, so I'm excited to have an amazing scent that it's premixed in. I am a bit afraid of Dominance, because I don't want to come off as overpowering or bitchy,  but I've tried Mistress Mine twice now and it has just made me feel confident. I think I'm okay as long as I  wear it in fragrance vs. the UN strength.

ETA: I hope that you got the king sized bed!

Edited by Kayla

It is a very sexy scent. Just ordered 3 more bottles and asked for the cops boost in 1 of them :)

Edited by oceanjewel

On 2/19/2019 at 1:14 AM, Kayla said:

:) I figured, with a scent as sexy as this one is, cops would be very congruent with it. I can't wear the scented Dominance because of the rose, so I'm excited to have an amazing scent that it's premixed in. I am a bit afraid of Dominance, because I don't want to come off as overpowering or bitchy,  but I've tried Mistress Mine twice now and it has just made me feel confident. I think I'm okay as long as I  wear it in fragrance vs. the UN strength.

ETA: I hope that you got the king sized bed!

I have DOM Scented and after a month and a half it has now really mellowed, i get more hot chocolate than rose; only a light mild rose in the background!

11 hours ago, Fang said:

I have DOM Scented and after a month and a half it has now really mellowed, i get more hot chocolate than rose; only a light mild rose in the background!

I just can't do rose at all and avoid it, even if it's just a hint of the scent. I don't think that I'm allergic to them, but I don't like the smell at all. ETA: I love chocolate in perfumes, and wish I could wear the scented Dom. 

Edited by Kayla

FB Material? 

I think YES! I was expecting something much more heavy/rich. 

I love how this one is so light, but with depth. I had a fantastic time with Mistress Mine. The others I love that are similar BVPumpkin, Blud, are wonderful, but heavy.

This is a perfect option that is still in same family on the lighter side. 

It comes out a very light (but with depth) balanced coffee scent; with a hint of a red sweetness (but it must be the honey?) 

I think I would want this to be my work scent if I had a sort of normal 9-5 type job. I’m thinking things like offices etc. Would Lurve to have this with SWS ooooooo, but money charged phero Potion is SO good too. 

If if there’s any left this if FB for me as well as Virgin FB. 

Time to order, I've been procrastinating because I can't wear Dom around other humans. I too would love a virgin version of this .

ive been experimenting with Dom  + a spritz or two of DHEAS, I don't get that "I'm ready to conquer my universe/"to do list" vibe as much. But I haven't murdered or driven anyone off the road, or chewed the hubby's face off yet.

@Cycle Kitten I remember you were wearing OCCO Black and DOM and DHEAS and something else on your bday, maybe Black Pumpkin, I remember thinking it was a powerful combo, and wondering how the DHEAS would do in the mix. I barely remember what I wear day to day, so it's odd that I noticed it or remembered. I knew you were alone, though, so it stood out as a killer "I love me and I deserve to smell this badass for just me" combo.  I just can't DOM. Maybe if I had to chop wood!

Edited by Eastwood22

17 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Cycle Kitten I remember you were wearing OCCO Black and DOM and DHEAS and something else on your bday, maybe Black Pumpkin, I remember thinking it was a powerful combo, and wondering how the DHEAS would do in the mix. I barely remember what I wear day to day, so it's odd that I noticed it or remembered. I knew you were alone, though, so it stood out as a killer "I love me and I deserve to smell this badass for just me" combo.  I just can't DOM. Maybe if I had to chop wood!

Actually I’ve worn that combo 3-4 days in the last week, deliberately around the hubby, in laws and in public just to see. ( my bday, I was alone, terrible day however, power outage, 18 degrees, unprepared, stressed) Dangerous game the other days, my experience with Dom has never been good around others. It definitely overrides my normal zen demeanor, makes me intolerant to downright hostile.  Experimenting because the Mistress Mine has me drooling. Black cat mojo and LP black are two of my favorites. 

So far it’s been good, not my normal get shit done, work out like a maniac results. That’s still there with the DHEAS, just not as intense. It’s more like I have to choose that train. The combo seems like it’s a win for me wearing Dom when around other people. Placed my order for MM today. 

If you have  DHEAS & Dom, give it a try. I feel like I may have just won the phero lottery combining them. 

My question is....I get we all love the smell because we all love Mara’s creations.  But do attractive men you are scoping think this is a sexy smell?  I just can’t associate a coffee smell with a sexy smell, so I am waffling on this.  Thoughts please!

1 minute ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

My question is....I get we all love the smell because we all love Mara’s creations.  But do attractive men you are scoping think this is a sexy smell?  I just can’t associate a coffee smell with a sexy smell, so I am waffling on this.  Thoughts please!

To me, it smells really sexy, and I am not a coffee drinker, so that's not the attraction for me. I am married and not looking for men, but my husband seems to like it. You could always layer it with an OCCO or get it boosted with cops to make it even sexier.

On March 3, 2019 at 5:19 PM, johnsonlisa90012 said:

The men in my life love the smell of fresh coffee, always commenting on it, honestly wish they reacted so well and with such frequency to my fragrance choices. Often I have considered simply wearing a straight up coffee "essential oil", or rolling around in fresh grounds to get their attention, since no fragrance smells like fresh coffee brewing. If he drinks coffee, I'm going to say the answer is yes.

wearing this for the first time, just recieved my bottle yesterday. I like it, it starts very coffee on me, more true than other coffee scents so I got super excited. But the coffee has disappeared leaving me with more of a sweet, clean leather. I'm still really enjoying it but disappointed the coffee is gone. My loves are LP black, black cat mojo, black velvet pumpkin, which are hard to wear for summer, I think this will be good year round on me. At first it was like BCM and LP Black had a baby but with much more coffee, immediately wanted to order a lifetime supply. Now it's a bit more like bad girl but less sweet, still good, but I think to hoard it, for me, I would need virgin bottles so I can reapply to get that initial coffee aroma. ( I definitly can't overload with Dom ) It just arrived so I'll need to see how/ if it changes after settling in. 

Update: I think I applied this around 1:00, it took less than an hour for the coffee to disappear. I took care of a lot of paperwork then went to my in laws around 3:00pm. Chainsaw in tow to chop up a rather large fallen tree in their driveway. I only went in to say hello. I conquered that tree, thank you Dom! 

Now home, MM is now very soft, hardly detectable, but still more a slightly sweet clean leather on me. The hubby was already home and I didn’t use that spritz of DHEAS I’ve been experimenting with. 

Yep, Dom is still a no on it’s own with me. I didn’t last 3 min having conversation before pouring a much needed glass of wine and relocating to another room to be alone. Agrevated by the simplest questions and having to engage in conversation. 

Good thing I need to hit the shower. I like the fragrance, though “clean” is not something I’m drawn to, I’m hoping with a little age and post travel shock it becomes a bit heavier, more coffee and dark. 

• 4 weeks later...

This was the one I was most excited by, as I love Dom and it loves me, but right now the leather is just too stabby on my skin, unfortunately. Which is odd because I haven't had this problem with LP leathers before, at least not to this degree. In the vial I get the coffee and chocolate and adore this in the very long dry down, the subtle honey and the muskiness that is reminiscent of Musk du Mog. But I don't know if I can suffer through the leather headache. I desperately want to love this! Will put it aside and see if it mellows with age. 

• 1 month later...

I ordered this one and can't wait to receive it.  Love the DOM and it loves me.  My new man loves the dark scents on me, also.  Hopefully this will be a winner.

18 hours ago, Dolly said:

I ordered this one and can't wait to receive it.  Love the DOM and it loves me.  My new man loves the dark scents on me, also.  Hopefully this will be a winner.

I have a feeling that you will LOVE Mistress Mine!

• 2 weeks later...

Testing for scent today and not necessarily phero effects, because I am home sick with a summer cold or something....thankfully, the sudafed opened my sinuses so I CAN BREATHE!  

Wet, it is sexy,  I get mostly chocolate and coffee.  As it dries down I start getting whiffs of the amber and leather......this one is not so much an "in your face" scent, but more of a "who smells so good" scent.  Very sexy, with some cops, could be lethal.

Alright! Giving Audacious a rest to further try out Mistress Mine 😁 

I still absolutely LURVE the scent! 

I can can not figure out if it’s just the circumstances of the day or what, but it almost seems like I’m reacted to better with 2 drops, than the 1 drop. I feel plenty! With 1 drop- just going off others. 

I have noticed with mistress mine that I get MUCH more eye contact. 

It’s sort of like I didn’t even realize how little eye contact I was getting in until I started wearing Mistress mine HUGE difference. 

I have noticed people say I’m sorry to me a whole lot; even when I feel they have done absolutely nothing wrong, and there’s no reason to say I’m sorry. 

I know some people have a habit of saying I’m sorry when it isn’t necessarily needed maybe if you come from narcissistic parents or similar, but this is different. 

I feel with mistress mine VS UN Dom my b**** 💩 is kept in check much easier. Don’t get me wrong she is right there sitting on the fence waiting, but now she asks me before she jumps 😁☺️😁 well mostly.... 😁☘️😁 

I’ve been wanting to try Topper with some form of dominance for a while now, And I finally got a full bottle of Topper in spray form. 

I’ve only used it once, and that was with two drops of Mistress mine from a trial. It was fantastic!  I was a teensy bit worried it might be too much, but no,  it really is perfect as a Topper even with Dom/Mistress Mine. 

Im going to say it really hmmm lightened it, and it also gave me a small bit of pep. I only used 1 spray. 

I’ll review Topper after more time with it. 

I think I might like Topper more than Levitation. I say that because they feel very similar to me like I would use topper for the things I was using levitation for, however I did I only use it in combination with mistress mine, so if I wore it by itself it could quite possibly be completely different. I shall test and report back :D

Should note that my very Alpha EX Boyfriend who doesn’t the meaning of the words no stop you’re hurting me LOVED F****** me with this on, but being around me as far as anything else with it on, well I just felt like he wanted to get away from me as fast as possible no eye contact like wtf ha 💛

I would absolutely love to hear someone’s two cents on why they think he loved f******* me with it on, but could not stand to have any sort of other communication with me with it on. 

Edited by Chaos Angel
Info

On 2/5/2019 at 12:59 PM, halo0073 said:

I panic ordered this the other day. Sorry Mara. But, the cart sacred me. Halo likes a dark scent! I have to have that. 

Plus, the descriptions. Sounds like BCM's softer sister. :)

On 3/3/2019 at 5:19 PM, johnsonlisa90012 said:

Some men will like it, some it may not matter. I don't think tbe scent of coffee will put men off sexually. Not much does. 

15 years ago I would not have thought of a coffee sent as sexy. But, in the last decade or so, I have tested some very sensual coffee scents. LP and off ranch. Mara's made some glorious coffee's. 

Titillating Temptress, LP Latte, Black Cat Mojo. Its not the single note alone, its the whole scent. It could also be an option for people who'd like a darker scent/mood but for whom resins don't work. 

But, who knows what someone else will like. It may not be the go to note for most people when you think of a sexy scent. But, I love it in the right perfume. 

Edited by StacyK

I think the sexier part of this scent is the leather, honey, and musk, personally.  The coffee and chocolate (and amber) are just extras.......

This is not ultra dark, yet just dark enough......so I think it will appeal to both dark and light scent lovers at the same time.

Edited by Dolly

• 1 month later...

This smells good. For some reason it smells spicy.  I wore it for the first time and it was not as alpha as I feared, but it was definitely alpha. I had one woman to tell me that I looked frustrated.  I had another woman tell me that I looked upset.  Then I had mothers snatching their children out of my way and scolding them to mind their manners and say excuse me when walking in front of someone.  Men were neutral with two exceptions- two men who followed me around like crazed stalkers openly staring at me - in two different locations though.  It was strange. 

7 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

This blend is just THE BEST!! For reactions and selfies. Is this still available? I don’t see it for sale on the website. 

I don’t see it on either site anymore either. Have you emailed the shop?