FLASH SALE! July 1st - 5th!

Potion Master

FLASH SALE!
We want you to try out our brand new website! So this week only, July 1st through the 5th, use the code RUNBARRYRUN and get TWENTY PERCENT OFF all orders over $20! Free domestic shipping too! So run on over to www.LovePotionPerfume.com for some great deals! Happy 4th!  :D:2143:

e495332225b61f15038f5ea252cd0d6b.jpg

Personally, I like to think of this as a sale in honor of my Birthday.  AHAHAHA! :Emoticons10311:

Oh, no!  I was waiting for August!  Well, that idea went to ....   :cat692:  Sorry, not cleaning out my cache now!   Got too many things on my wishlist.  Thanks for your generosity, Mara.  Happy to test out making an order.

I have too many things in my wishlist!  Time to prioritize.  And check with the boss to see if she wants anything.  

Success!!!  Was able to place an order using PayPal ...  and remembered my login!!

3 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

:star:

HAHAHA! GOLD STAR FOR YOUR SON! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Tell him I held myself back from making a July 'Speed Fourth' joke.

:smiley-laughing024:

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

And....no one gets my nerd humor.

I do! I missed the code at first.

Thankfully, the accelerator's structural integrity is holding. 

My dad was on full college scholarship for track during the Vietnam war. He had gone to a military school that specialized in training for the Air Force, so knew he was going right into flight if he was drafted. He didn't want to go, said he couldn't imagine dropping bombs on people he didn't even know. Point is, he knew he could drag out his time at school if he never lost a race. He said he was running for his life, and lost only 3 races in 8 years. Everyone called him The Flash.

Edited by Eastwood22

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I do! I missed the code at first.

Thankfully, the accelerator's structural integrity is holding. 

My dad was on full college scholarship for track during the Vietnam war. He had gone to a military school that specialized in training for the Air Force, so knew he was going right into flight if he was drafted. He didn't want to go, said he couldn't imagine dropping bombs on people he didn't even know. Point is, he knew he could drag out his time at school if he never lost a race. He said he was running for his life, and lost only 3 races in 8 years. Everyone called him The Flash.

Thank you for sharing! I cannot tell you how much I love that story! ❤️ My Uncle was also a Flash, much like your Dad. Ha! I wonder if they knew each other. My uncle went to NYU for college and Long Island for High School in the 60's. What about your Dad? Apparently those dudes had some serious notoriety that is still remembered.

My dad grew up in Philly, but went to University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. Subsequently, my parents owned the first two head shops in that town. 

My dad was slow at everything except running. He talks slow and chews slow, and takes longer to finish his food than anyone I've ever met. He now breeds exotic tortoises, turtles are most certainly his Totem animal.  

32 minutes ago, Mouse said:

The PE is not on the new site and I can't use the code on etsy.    :(

Are you looking for someone else’s PE? New PE requests are turned off right now 

5 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Are you looking for someone else’s PE? New PE requests are turned off right now 

Yes. Its directed me to the etsy site but the code doesn't work. 

37 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Yes. Its directed me to the etsy site but the code doesn't work. 

I noticed that last week, because I wanted to place one of the PEs on my wish list.  It seems as though you can't order PEs through the new site because it directs you to the etsy site. 

We are attempting to keep the site lighter and less cumbersome than the old one, so we will be continuing to use Etsy for the Going, Going, Gone section and other extremely limited items like PEs.

(Quote from Mara in the New Website thread)

55 minutes ago, Bella15 said:

(Quote from Mara in the New Website thread)

That makes sense. You probably just need to send an invoice if you're including PEs and other items not listed in the new shop.

hi guys!

I just got word from Mara that we are extending the Flash Sale through tomorrow, Saturday, until midnight, .

Just request an invoice via email, and if the order is $20 or more use the code "RUNBARRYRUN" and receive the 20% discount.

5 minutes ago, Le Wizard said:

hi guys!

I just got word from Mara that we are extending the Flash Sale through tomorrow, Saturday, until midnight, .

Just request an invoice via email, and if the order is $20 or more use the code "RUNBARRYRUN" and receive the 20% discount.

Hooray!  I was just putting together my birthday present to myself but I couldn't decide so this gives me more time.  :Emoticons10311:

5 hours ago, Le Wizard said:

hi guys!

So you just send an email asking for a invoice? Sorry I'm kinda new to this.

I just tried the RUNBARRYRUN code on the new website and got the message "This coupon has expired." It's still Jul 5, so I wanted to let you know in case there's a software glitch. No worries, though, I'll just send in an invoice tomorrow. I'll have more time to decide. Or maybe I just won't decide at all and get the sampler set.. :)

27 minutes ago, Lovelymami08 said:

So you just send an email asking for a invoice? Sorry I'm kinda new to this.

Just saw your post - I had to look this up too. I found a post from earlier this year that said:

Email John for an invoice at: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong! 

ok, so there's this thing going on, on a worldwide basis this week. There was an attack on the world's cloud servers, I heard someone say they think it originated in China. Regardless, it isn't just us. You may have noticed that Facebook and Instagram have been showing problems the last few days - pictures not showing up, files not transferring, etc. I think it started on Tuesday, they thought they had it licked, and then it exploded the last couple of days. So at first all the server hosts were scrambling to fix things, including our site, before they realized it was a global issue. So on our end, they backed up the version to a few days previous thinking that would help, and I think it knocked out the sale code.

So, relax about trying to use the code. I was driving and trying to get to our First Friday party when I got the call about the back dating of the site so I couldn't post myself, and John didn't get what I was trying to convey exactly right. Forget trying to use the code, it's been deleted by host servers by now because their back dating pre-dated when I added it. So just ANY TIME this weekend, send us an email at CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com with the list of things you want to purchase, and John will send you an invoice on monday. As long as you remember to mention RUNBARRYRUN in your email, you will get the 20% discount. And sure, I'll extend it to GGGs and PEs that are located on Etsy as well.

Sorry for the stress and miscommunications! Thanks everyone! ❤️

PS, I just checked and extended the sale through Monday. It's working on my browser, hopefully it will work on yours.

On 7/6/2019 at 3:36 AM, Potion Master said:

PS, I just checked and extended the sale through Monday. It's working on my browser, hopefully it will work on yours.

I completely got the joke but then I'm a huge DC fan.  :)

And I'm heading over to check it out now, since I was too slow (pun intended) to catch the sale at the start.  Thank you for extending it!

Whoo!  Just put my order in (through email).  Boring by my standards.  No mad scientist mixes or anything!

Happy Birthday to me!  :Emoticons10311:

Edited by Snoopyace

On 7/6/2019 at 1:36 AM, Potion Master said:

I just checked and extended the sale through Monday. It's working on my browser, hopefully it will work on yours.

Oh wow! Thank you!

Sneaky Sneaky, Mercury retrograde. And China.

Might anyone know, is there any Mike's Havana squirreled away in the shop? @Potion Master I know you said you could remake it but I'm sure there are a million other scents dying for rebrews and it's not any kind of emergency. I did email the shop but currently some of my emails are not getting to me.

Edited by Eastwood22

3 hours ago, Kayla said:

Happy birthday,  @Snoopyace!

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Happy Birthday! @Snoopyace

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Happy Birthday @Snoopyace!

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

Happy Belated Snoop! Hope you had a great day.🎂🍰🧁