New Releases for February 2024 - OCCOs!

Rather than our regular Pherotine Collection, the last of which was released relatively recently, we decided to go a different way this month - a new set of OCCOs! (Overt Cops for your Covert Ops!) Additionally, we have selected a half dozen sold out Pherotines to rebrew, by popular demand, and you will find those back in the cart in a few days along with the NRs. As well, the UNscented Pherotine Trials will also be making their regular appearance. We will have these available in the shop by Friday Feb 2nd, and should have them up and orderable in the cart by Sunday Feb 4th, in time to receive by Valentine's Day! Enjoy!

AD-AlmondBrulee.jpg

OCCO: Almond Brulee

AD-BlueApple.jpg

OCCO: Blue Apple

AD-CheeryCherry.jpg

OCCO: Cheery Cherry

AD-ChocolateMusk.jpg

OCCO: Chocolate Musk

AD-CrazyHeart.jpg

OCCO: Crazy Heart w/ Gotcha too!

AD-FrootyPatootie.jpg

OCCO: Frootie Patootie

AD-HoneyedOud.jpg

OCCO: Honeyed Oud

AD-Kashmir.jpg

OCCO: Kashmir

AD-MidnightLavender.jpg

OCCO: Midnight Lavender

AD-Mocha.jpg

OCCO: Mocha

AD-OrangeDrool.jpg

OCCO: Orange Droolious

AD-Paradise.jpg

OCCO: Paradise

AD-SandalMusk.jpg

OCCO: Sandal Musk

Back by Popular Demand!

The following rebrews will be added back to the cart with their original labels and listings:

* Bubblegum Bettie w/ Audacious

* Cotton Candy Clouds w/ Gotcha!

* Darling Clementine w/ Levitation

* Leibchen w/ Treasured Hearts

* Love Potion: Pink Lace w/ Lace

* Northern Comfort w/ Teddy

* Phero Charged Money Potion w/ Sharks

Also, for those waiting for the following to be rebrewed, these have already been added back to the cart:

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid

OCCO: Pink
OCCO: White
NoCo: White

BAM - Sugared Vanilla & Honey
BAM & LAM - Sandal Resins
BAM & LAM - Pink Amber

Love Potion: Pink
Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha!
Love Potion: Homme
Love Potion: #9

Sneaky Clean w/ Lumina
Savage Beast w/ Savage Beast
Sexology w/ Sexology

Voracious w/ Wanted Man

Sugared Roses
Sugared Amber
Sugared Honeycomb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Femmefatale said:

Ohhh I’m so excited! Many of these sound right up my alley. I know @Kayla must be doing flips for orange droolius. @Potion Master Will there be any trials of the popular demand rebrews? A few of those I’ve never tried before.

Absolutely! I am down to 1/2 bottle of the original Orange Droolious  - gotta stock up this time! 🙂

8 hours ago, luna65 said:

It's OCCOtine! :thumbup:

HAHAHAHAA!!

7 hours ago, Femmefatale said:

Will there be any trials of the popular demand rebrews? A few of those I’ve never tried before.

Yes, they will be available in all sizes like before.

6 hours ago, Kayla said:

@Potion Master, any chance you can make some virgin bottles of the Pink Lace? I would buy several if you can. ❤️

Welll, rats. I made it 2 weeks ago, and phero'd all of it. I would not be opposed to making more in future in Virgin tho, I love this variant myself. Sorry I did not this time, I am not able to go back and make more this time around, I have phero enhanced  WAX MELTS to finish before Friday too!

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Welll, rats. I made it 2 weeks ago, and phero'd all of it. I would not be opposed to making more in future in Virgin tho, I love this variant myself. Sorry I did not this time, I am not able to go back and make more this time around, I have phero enhanced  WAX MELTS to finish before Friday too!

Thank you for considering it in the future, Mara! 🙂

I am super excited about Wax Melts. I am on my last package of the ones I bought a few years ago. 

Could we use the unscented pheto trials in those? I don't want to waste the pheros but I would love to Gotcha my bedroom when the bf is over 😉😉

On 1/30/2024 at 4:29 PM, luna65 said:

It's OCCOtine! :thumbup:

Well said, @luna65! I am very excited about these and the wax melts! 🥰

On 1/30/2024 at 7:02 PM, Kayla said:

@Potion Master, any chance you can make some virgin bottles of the Pink Lace? I would buy several if you can. ❤️

20 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I would not be opposed to making more in future in Virgin tho, I love this variant myself. 

I'm looking forward to this! It's my Juicy Fruit Chewing Gum perfume! 😆 I wrote last year that I'd be interested in a virgin version of Love Potion: Pink Lace and I'm glad it could happen in the future! 

44 minutes ago, somechick said:

Could we use the unscented pheto trials in those? I don't want to waste the pheros but I would love to Gotcha my bedroom when the bf is over 😉😉

You totally can! Any oil-based phero! And the good part about it too, is the high heat diffuses them really really well, so you can generally use around half as much as you normally would on your body. Like, one drop from your phero trial bottle would be enough.

But here's some warnings about this you should understand too...warming pheros in a candle-powered diffuser works great, but pheros can never TOUCH flame - meaning, you cannot add them to a pool of wax in a burning candle. Understand what I mean? Pheros cannot touch flame, because they produce a toxic gas if they do. Also, you are fine to use oil based pheros in your diffuser, but never alcohol based ones. Anything with alcohol can flame up unexpectedly...never ever add alcohol based scents or pheros to hot wax or anything else heating over a live flame.

14 minutes ago, Femmefatale said:

Anything can be added to the wax melts? If so, about something yummy with sexpionage like Compromising positions? 

Perfume oils and candle oils are entirely different animals. I can't remake our perfumes exactly, but I can get into the same ballpark. My library of candle oils is a fraction of my library for perfumes, there simply is not as many options available. I can do something similar to Garland and Lace, for example, and probably get close to Compromising Positions too.

29 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

But here's some warnings about this you should understand too...warming pheros in a candle-powered diffuser works great, but pheros can never TOUCH flame - meaning, you cannot add them to a pool of wax in a burning candle. Understand what I mean? Pheros cannot touch flame, because they produce a toxic gas if they do. Also, you are fine to use oil based pheros in your diffuser, but never alcohol based ones. Anything with alcohol can flame up unexpectedly...never ever add alcohol based scents or pheros to hot wax or anything else heating over a live flame.

Thank you for this! I’ve never used the wax melts, so very important information to know! 

On 1/31/2024 at 12:43 AM, Potion Master said:

Welll, rats. I made it 2 weeks ago, and phero'd all of it. I would not be opposed to making more in future in Virgin tho, I love this variant myself. Sorry I did not this time, I am not able to go back and make more this time around, 

I'd be down to buy some virgin pink lace if it gets made at some point in the future.

For now, super excited about the Occos, especially Orange droolious and Honeyed Oud!

15 hours ago, Potion Master said:

You totally can! Any oil-based phero! And the good part about it too, is the high heat diffuses them really really well, so you can generally use around half as much as you normally would on your body. Like, one drop from your phero trial bottle would be enough.

Perfume oils and candle oils are entirely different animals. I can't remake our perfumes exactly, but I can get into the same ballpark. My library of candle oils is a fraction of my library for perfumes, there simply is not as many options available. I can do something similar to Garland and Lace, for example, and probably get close to Compromising Positions too.

Thank you! I was only considering the wax warmer  for the pheros and after reading this I will be entirely sure not to add to a candle! 

Something along the lines of  Sharp Dressed Man 2018 or Ascension 2019, or Sageish  or herbs for professional settings 

Floral types like. altar of venus or lily pond, buds of may  maybe sweetish tea for romance 

clean Orange  or citrus like manda panda  

something that smells like the ocean 

anything that attracts money 

Oh man, I’m waiting on a new cc since my current one got compromised 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope there’s some orange droolius left by the time the new one gets here!!!🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Also, thank you for remaking LP Pink Lace! I would also like a future, potentially unpheroed version. It’s great with Lace, but sometimes you just want no pheromones or a different one.

i am also looking forward to trying pheroed wax melts. And I love @somechick ‘s idea of Gotcha-ing the bedroom/apartment! 

Still programming, come back in the morning! :lol:

Until then, you can peruse the Wax Melts.....

TITLE PHERO NOTES
Balm Bomb Balm Bomb Lavender, Oakmoss, Vanilla
Berry Sage Swimming w/ Sharks Blackberry, Lemongrass, Sage
Buttercream Lemon Gotcha Vanilla Cream, Cakey Vanilla, Lemon
Coffee Bar Levitation Coffee, Cream, Vanilla. Chocolate, Bourbon
Compromising Positions Sexpionage Vanilla, Cream, Nutmeg, Patchouli
Earthy Cedar Perfect Match Tobacco, Cedar, Earth
Honeyed Dragon's Blood Sexpionage Dragon's Blood, Honey, Brown Sugar
Jasmine Freesia Rose Heart & Soul Night Blooming Jasmine, Freesia, Rosewater
Lavender Marshmallow Levitation Lavender, Marshmallow
Love Potion: Pink Treasured Hearts Vanilla, Fruit Sugars, Amber
Maple Cupcake Savage Beast Vanilla, Maple, Dark Chocolate, Butterscotch
Orange Droolious Mother's Little Helper Orange, Vanilla, Amber
Peach Berry Tea Treasured Hearts Peach, Berries, Tea, Sandalwood
Peppermint Rain Teddy BB Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Musk
Pink Candy Apple Open Windows Red Apple, Caramel, Cotton Candy
Pumpkin Lavender Donut Blatant Invitation Pumpkin Lavender Donut
Rose Cookies La Femme Mystere Roses, bakery style Vanillas, tinge of Spice.
Tropical Frootique Mega Watt Mango, Pineapple, Teakwood
Tuberose Cassis La Femme Noire Tuberose, Black Currant, Musk, Honey (akin to Luxurious)
Vetiver Teak MVP Teak, Vetiver, Cedar, Earth

Everything is up now! :D

Rather than doing a special price for sets this month, I made a special FOR THE WHOLE SITE!

It's automated, so you do not have to enter anything at check out. The site-wide special is:

10% off all purchases over $100

20% off all purchases over $200

25% off all purchases over $300

With Free Shipping raised to $100 purchases to help us a little with the extra weight of the melts, etc.

The yearly UNscented Pherotine Trials are not in the NR section, so I suggest you peruse those via the search feature: https://lovepotionperfume.com/search?q=Unscented+pherotine

This special will be up for the whole month of February only, so I encourage you to stock up on all you desire, now!

I'm hoping to nudge everyone with a site-wide Pherotine discount also, because we were shut down due to snow for 10 days in January and could really use your support! So, extra thanks to those who take advantage of the sale, we truly appreciate you all! ❤️

Happy Shopping! :)

Oy yeah, and here's the Cheat Sheet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NaTKECeTseD8jK37P13QQ0vCA_wWLWkpzOZ9uv6mEko/edit?usp=sharing

16 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Thank you for this amazing deal, Mara! My credit card is on fire, lol. You really outdid yourself with all of the delicious wax melts! I can't wait to try everything! 💗

@Kayla Kayla! Kayla!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

3 hours ago, Usagi said:

Thank you!

Did Leibchen go that quickly? It still says sold out. 

No, I have that one and Clementine open on my computer, waiting for the shop to open, so I can find out the quantity I can add to the cart. I should have them up in about an hour. :)

Oh my gods, I cannot wait to order…but I have to😭 My new card should be here by Friday, they have no idea what they’re doing to me!!!! *pulling my hair out and screaming* Should I call the bank and politely explain to them what “limited editions” means?!?! LIMITED!😩

Has anyone ever made their own wax melter with a small bowl on top of a candle? I’m wondering how that would work.🤔