Back by popular demand!

Passion & Envy!

I usually do not like rose in fragrances since it tends to dominate the other notes, or perhaps my nose just picks up the scent and focuses on it, but it blends really well in this one. The cream rounds out the fruits and gives it good depth. 

This is a very bright and comforting fruity fragrance that, in my experience, has made people feel happy, nostalgic, and sentimental. It has the effects of Levitation or Topper just by itself! The ingredients may no longer be available but if it comes back, I am interested in getting a couple of spray bottles: one with Levitation/Topper and one without just to see if it makes a difference. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/15/2023 at 8:01 PM, Onyx said:

Passion & Envy!

I usually do not like rose in fragrances since it tends to dominate the other notes, or perhaps my nose just picks up the scent and focuses on it, but it blends really well in this one. The cream rounds out the fruits and gives it good depth. 

This is a very bright and comforting fruity fragrance that, in my experience, has made people feel happy, nostalgic, and sentimental. It has the effects of Levitation or Topper just by itself! The ingredients may no longer be available but if it comes back, I am interested in getting a couple of spray bottles: one with Levitation/Topper and one without just to see if it makes a difference. 

Seconding this. Passion and Envy is so great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 4:43 AM, citrine said:

Beyla

I’m also interested in Beyla after reading a lot about it (love fresh honey scents!). In addition to  LP Gold

Edited by Mila

• 4 weeks later...

Dear @dolphindolls2

You made not just my day, but this year! Not sure that I deserve it though. I am really overwhelmed with gratitude with your gesture, you left me speechless and literally with tears in my eyes! Thank you for existing and for being so kind ❤️

On 2/8/2024 at 1:03 PM, citrine said:

Dear @dolphindolls2

You made not just my day, but this year! Not sure that I deserve it though. I am really overwhelmed with gratitude with your gesture, you left me speechless and literally with tears in my eyes! Thank you for existing and for being so kind ❤️

Dear @citrine,  Your an amazing person and I'm so glad I made you happy...take good care❤️❤️❤️

I know I haven't posted in quite a while but please, please bring back the Sugared Layerable single notes. I've been using the Sugared Cocoa Butter (sparingly) and it's such a comforting skin scent. I've also been wanting to try some of the floral notes as well like wisteria and lavender. They are so versatile for layering and creating fragrance combinations.

On 2/9/2024 at 11:52 PM, mlee said:

I know I haven't posted in quite a while but please, please bring back the Sugared Layerable single notes. I've been using the Sugared Cocoa Butter (sparingly) and it's such a comforting skin scent. I've also been wanting to try some of the floral notes as well like wisteria and lavender. They are so versatile for layering and creating fragrance combinations.

I agree, I love the Sugared collection,  I'm constantly grabbing one of the sugared's to layer with another of my blends and they are awesome and so versatile. I always have a Sugared Orchid with me when I travel... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 7:32 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

I agree, I love the Sugared collection,  I'm constantly grabbing one of the sugared's to layer with another of my blends and they are awesome and so versatile. I always have a Sugared Orchid with me when I travel... 

Omg, yessss! I love my little layerables. 

I am jumping on the sugared wagon! Also, I would love the musky dusky collection again. I have a few scents that I would wear much more often if I could add a little musk to them, I love my musks!

• 1 month later...

Can we get another summer blend like --- Beach Baby with Lace

I just love the summer blends and I use them all year round.

Like @citrine, I would love a rebrew of Feather in the Wind

I would also love Re-Brews of my All Time Favorites:

• Pizzazz
  • Allumette
  • Absinthe of Malice
  • Pallas with Lumina 

Not sure if this is the right thread, since technically it's part of the men's permanent collection, but if/when you rebrew Pashazade, I would love to get some more virgin bottles. Wore it the other day and it is so fantastic!

On 5/3/2024 at 5:08 PM, greenappletart said:

Not sure if this is the right thread, since technically it's part of the men's permanent collection, but if/when you rebrew Pashazade, I would love to get some more virgin bottles. Wore it the other day and it is so fantastic!

Hi @greenappletart! I made you 3 bottles Virgin.

There is an extinct ingredient in this blend, that is almost gone, so if you love it, grab it soon!

Thanks for asking!

48 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Hi @greenappletart! I made you 3 bottles Virgin.

There is an extinct ingredient in this blend, that is almost gone, so if you love it, grab it soon!

Thanks for asking!

Woohoo! Thank you!!!!!!!!  Can I please reserve all 3 (or however many are left if someone's already grabbed some)? I will send in an invoice probably tomorrow.

4 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Woohoo! Thank you!!!!!!!!  Can I please reserve all 3 (or however many are left if someone's already grabbed some)? I will send in an invoice probably tomorrow.

yepper! pulling them from the cart now! thank you!

On 4/24/2024 at 11:09 AM, citrine said:

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please:

1. Lady Luck

2. Atomic Mandarin

3. Beyla

:beggingpleasesmiley:

I’m interested in Beyla too. And LP Gold