Back by popular demand!

I want to put out into the universe my request for re-brews....

Pizzazz

Warm and Cozy

Absinthe of Malice

Black Panther

Pallas with Lumina

I would so love Black Panther, it's my go to for confidence in a bottle...This is the one blend that I have received compliments every time I wear it... I'm down to just a little bit in my last bottle and this blend it beyond awesome

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Pizzazz

Warm and Cozy

Absinthe of Malice

I second this, especially Pizzazz! I have one bottle left and will be really sorry when I use it all.

Dear Mara,

Please consider rebrewing Lady Luck! 

It is amazing, works so, so good! Please, please, please 🙏🏻 I'll buy 5 bottles myself, I promise! Not only it works great, but smells great too! Peach, Pear, Pomegranate, Orange and Tea Leaves... soooooo good! Please?

5 hours ago, citrine said:

I second this, especially Pizzazz! I have one bottle left and will be really sorry when I use it all.

Dear Mara,

Please consider rebrewing Lady Luck! 

It is amazing, works so, so good! Please, please, please 🙏🏻 I'll buy 5 bottles myself, I promise! Not only it works great, but smells great too! Peach, Pear, Pomegranate, Orange and Tea Leaves... soooooo good! Please?

This sounds amazing! I would buy a bunch too. 

• 2 weeks later...

About 10 years ago, Mara made a white chocolate buttercream scent, I got a small roller from one of my favorite forum members and I would love a gallon or so more of it! I don’t even remember what it was called…

1 minute ago, Femmefatale said:

@Amanda oh wow white chocolate buttercream sounds so delicious! 

It’s fabulous! I have a little left and I think it would be a great occo blend! My little roller has cops added and I cannot detect them at all!

It was a PE, wasn't it?  Jo Anna's White Chocolate Frosting?  I remember I got a sniffee and loved it.  Or was it tyvey's White Chocolate Rose?

1 hour ago, Amanda said:

It’s fabulous! I have a little left and I think it would be a great occo blend! My little roller has cops added and I cannot detect them at all!

That sounds amazing! I would love a white chocolate buttercream perfume. 

3 hours ago, luna65 said:

It was a PE, wasn't it?  Jo Anna's White Chocolate Frosting?  I remember I got a sniffee and loved it.  Or was it tyvey's White Chocolate Rose?

No I don’t smell rose at all, it’s all white chocolate frosting so it was probably Jo Anna’s. I’ve been using it very sparingly over the years and I just pulled it out of my hiding place today, I may have drooled a little when I rolled it on.😂 

I know Mara said we'll get spell potions soon, so I really hope a rebrew of these will be considered (or something similar):

Lady Luck

Black Cat Hex Breaker 

Glamour Puss

Open Sesame

Shut Up And Get A Job

Determination potion 

Edited by citrine

14 hours ago, Femmefatale said:

@citrine Have you had good luck with your magical intentions just wearing the spell potions or are there certain rituals that work better? 

I love Mara's spell potions so, so much. I discovered LPMP back in 2013., just about the time when 2013.'s spell potions were released, so I have fond memories of that spell collection. 

Mara's spell potion smell great too. That's why I wear them almost every day. Sometimes like a scent and sometimes if I'm wearing something else, I apply just a dab. I don't have a certain ritual most of the time, I'll say something like "I need some extra cash" while applying it. Sometimes I just apply it and then when I get an extra discount or somebody buys me coffee I remember that I applied it. I have really good luck with money potions! If there is something specific I need, I will just hold the bottle and say a quick prayer. Like this summer, I wanted my kids to get into the schools they want, I applied Open Sesame, The Key and a bit of Road opener for a few days, until we found out the results. They didn't get in. However, they got into one of the best schools in my county. So while the door shut, the window remained opened and a possibility opened that we weren't aware of even. I got my first real job while wearing Shut Up And Get A Job + Open Sesame and I applied that combo just because it smelled good, with no intentions! So IMO Mara's spell potions work no matter if you make a certain ritual or not. That's just my experience :) And that's why I'm super excited that Mara said we are getting new spell potions in January (I think she said January).

Edited by citrine

Oh wow, thank you for adding the stories of some successes you have had! This is very helpful. I might try a few rituals to see if doing the work and focusing my attention at specific times helps, but it’s good to know I can set and forget too. I’m going to get a few potions in trade and then the ashes to dust in the sample set. Ashes is supposed to be like a ritual where you rub an egg all down your body to to let go of the past and bring renewal , so maybe I’ll rub some Ashes to Dust on the egg and give it a go. 

On 10/18/2022 at 4:32 AM, Femmefatale said:

Ashes is supposed to be like a ritual where you rub an egg all down your body to to let go of the past and bring renewal , so maybe I’ll rub some Ashes to Dust on the egg and give it a go. 

Don't forget to break it on the tree. I have 2 bottles of Ashes to Dust but I keep my distance from it. It works scary well and brings closer to the things you least hope.

I thought of you on Monday when, before work, I applied Horn of Plenty, a bit of Gimme Money and Lady Luck. I need it because I wanted to ask my grandma to lend me some money for the car. At work, I was called into my boss's office and was offered a new position and 20% increase on my paycheck.

@citrine Congratulations! I hope the new position is everything you want it to be. 

I didn’t read about breaking it on a tree? I did read it’s good to break it into a bowl and exam it and if it has a certain appearance it can mean different things. Then once you exam it, get it out of the house and away from you. What do you mean by it brings you closer to the things you least hope for? 

Edited by Femmefatale

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 5:58 AM, citrine said:

Would you please consider rebrew of Feather in the wind w/B2.2? I love this one so, so much! 

We still have some! Remember to check our Going Going Gone area from time to time, as that's where we put things when they are almost sold out.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172894/going-going-gone?page=2

On 1/1/2023 at 9:54 PM, Potion Master said:

We still have some! Remember to check our Going Going Gone area from time to time, as that's where we put things when they are almost sold out.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172894/going-going-gone?page=2

Thank you!!!! I wasn't even ready to have it "back" so soon lol. I hope to grab one after my paycheck. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I join the crowd of fans to vote for Beewitched. Got the last bottle that was in stock and can’t get enough of it. I heard it had been re-brewed at least once, so really hope for more!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...