UN Audacious

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom makes me feel queeny at first but (at least after I wore it daily 3 times in a row) gave me rage. - (this isn't Dom's fault though really- I have a lot of suppressed rage and it perhaps just made me respect myself enough to express it)

Leather makes me DEAD SERIOUS and sometimes a little irritable.

This makes me feel serenely superior, lol. Halo, it really rocks.

Tyvey, I think the alpha-male juice in Dominance (which is there in half dose in Leather) absolutely brings out rage in some women. I would use it lightly just because of that. It makes ladies feel confident enough to take control, but can also make us irritable and want to fight if we use too much.

Audacious is skewed in quite a different direction....happy, fem, bold and fun.

Tyvey, I think the alpha-male juice in Dominance (which is there in half dose in Leather) absolutely brings out rage in some women. I would use it lightly just because of that. It makes ladies feel confident enough to take control, but can also make us irritable and want to fight if we use too much.

Dom only brings out my rage when I'm PMSing, interestingly enough it does not affect that way during my actual period.

Tyvey, I think the alpha-male juice in Dominance (which is there in half dose in Leather) absolutely brings out rage in some women. I would use it lightly just because of that. It makes ladies feel confident enough to take control,

Sounds good to me, iam a bit more on the intervirted side sometimes when I should be more aggresive like in the business proffesional world, and I recentley am awaiting Far Far Away with audacious, so i think it should be perfect for me. :thumbup: First time iam trying audacious. :girlHeart-5:

Edited by AncientGoddess

EEK! FINAL DECISION MADE ON WHAT TO WEAR THIS WEEKEND.

The cowboy is taking me to his horse club events...will be meeting friends :huh:

Want to be happy, fem,bold and fun for sure!!!

eta: I am not a cowgirl I just play one to get cowboys. lol!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Well, I am test-driving Audacious in spray today, which should be interesting..... dealing with lots of different people today....wearing it with Mermaids as a cover.......

Edit----> self-effects.....hmmmm......I never could wear Lace (made me feel ditzy and totally OFF), I rock Leather, and I love my Dom (I never was one of the ones to get bitchy on the -none....well, not bitchier than usual! LOL!) My first impression of this one is that it is somewhere between Leather and Lace...so what would that make it? Firm yet flexible....keeps it all together....but still fun? Maybe we could call it SPANDEX! HAHAHAHAHA OK, so anywhoo......I applied one spray to each side of the neck, one to chest, and one spray to each wrist....these were sprays from the to-go size, BTW.....

So, I was like telling myself, "OK, gotta get to work, lots to do today.....get down to business." Then I start thinking about what kind of fun things my man wants to do this weekend, because we don't have any of the kids. Then I start dancing to the music I was listening to while working....Yes, DANCING. Up out of the chair, dancing around my office....good thing I work ALONE. GEEEEEZ

Let's see what the rest of the day brings!

Edited by Dolly

I only just saw this Mara- good to know- thank you- I spoke from having worn increasing amounts over 3 days of little sleep and rather patience-trying situations..need to be more judicious....

I don't see much effects on others with this, but it makes me feel more independent and like I don't need anybody. For effects from others, I prefer Dominance. I think this one is more for self effects, which is really great because I usually don't get self effects.

OK, so I wore Audacious again TODAY......let's recap.....

Self effects-----> first use....a desire to get down to business but still happy and fun and flirty.....got distracted easily by the urge to have a good time! didn't get as much done as I wanted to.....

My man-----> eh, not so much! The first time, he was kind of indifferent, even though we had no kids, and I was wearing a splash of Mermaids and a splash of EoW.....

OK, so during the weekend, I didn't wear it anymore.....went back to Leather and cops.....good weekend!

Monday, went back to Audacious.....it got ugly, totally out of character for him......we can have arguments and disagreements, but he doesn't get UGLY and right down MEAN....he did this time.....I need to know how much Est is in this! Wanted to make sure it was the pheros, so the next day, I wore a LITTLE Audacious, and tried to smooth over the previous days' issue....no go! Wednesday, showered and scrubbed THOROUGHLY, went with Leather and extra cops, better, yesterday Dom and extra cops....all is good again. Loving emails and phone calls and sweet nothings.....as if nothing happened....

Edited by Dolly

Self-effects second use----> out with my 13 yr old Christmas shopping. People smiling and happy. A stockgirl at Walgreens offered to call around to area stores to find an item that I wanted. Called me to tell me they found it and will have it for me in a couple of days. Everybody happy and helpful.

Came home and SHOWERED thoroughly before my man gets here. Don't think I can take another ugly scene. Tonight I am wearing OCCO Black straight up.

I have the audacious in the blend (what was it called again?) and I really liked it the two times I wore it. I didn't notice any effects on others except daughter was very complimentary. This is one that I want to try again soon b/c I would buy it for the self effects alone.

Dolly: my hub did that ballistic weird reaction when I wore Lumina.....But between Mara and me (I posted in my journal) we came to the conclusion that the blow up was just coincidence. I still, however, am leary of EST (isn't there EST in Lumina? I think it's a proprietary blend so IDK)

I have the audacious in the blend (what was it called again?) and I really liked it the two times I wore it. I didn't notice any effects on others except daughter was very complimentary. This is one that I want to try again soon b/c I would buy it for the self effects alone.

Dolly: my hub did that ballistic weird reaction when I wore Lumina.....But between Mara and me (I posted in my journal) we came to the conclusion that the blow up was just coincidence. I still, however, am leary of EST (isn't there EST in Lumina? I think it's a proprietary blend so IDK)

Well, my man has a history of inconsistent reactions with Est heavy blends unless I wear it with something more dominant. From the look of the ingredients, it should feel more dominant to me than it does, but maybe because I am already alpha....don't know.....but I don't think I am willing to give this one a go with him again. It was totally unwarranted, no other stressors, the only thing it could have been was the pheros......I like the self-effects, though....for days when he is NOT around.....

Edited by Dolly

I've only worn it once thus far and I was really ditzy...easily distracted and scatter-brained, although cheery enough I suppose. I'm going to try again when nothing in particular hinges upon my ability to concentrate.

On me this is totally different than Leather. Leather on me is "On your knees little boy & Service me now!" Audacious makes me want to flirt with the world. I get very feminine, flirty & fun, but make no mistake, guys still see that I am one sexy woman! It's funny. Cougar on me never attracts young guys, but this stuff, SHAZAM! Guys in their 20's just come out of the 'effing woodwork. Me like Cougarism :D

Funny, I got zip on my second try too...thought it was just because I was so tired and no phero was going to make up for having only slept for like 90 minutes... but got ok results the third time.... I'm so curious now- have you been very tired on your trials??

• 2 months later...

Ok, I've testing UN Audacious more often and been getting great self-effects, euphoric happiness (just like how one feels after drinking a glass of wine), and felt flirty and powerful, very extroverted...I ODed the first times with this blend, but finally found my sweet spot (2 full blown sprays and 1 tiny extra one!).

I went out with my sister and her friends to a club on Saturday, and I decided to wear UN Audacious layered with a commercial fragrance (Shalimar) and I was amazed at how it worked so well with total strangers...This time I added an extra spray on my legs, behind my knees because I was wearing a dress and I thought it would do the trick... So, I got the usual self-effects I get plus the effects on two guys I met that night. I think he took a strong sniff at me when he offered to light my cigarette, because it was after that moment that he was all over me. This was a 25 year old guy who didn't mind me telling him I'm 30. He insisted on going out on a date and was not the stalker type, he actually was very respectful and a real gentleman..The other guy didn't openly said he liked me, but his behavior was extremely erratic?? It was as if he didn't know how to call my attention so he started goofing around, and then he started introducing me to everyone and I felt his hand behind my back as when guys do when they are protecting or guiding you...really weird and erratic behavior. I've having lots of issues lately with my BF not paying so much attention as he did, so the fact that younger men still find me attractive was a total ego boost...

Audacious rocks!! Just like the rocker chick in the label...I would like to try it with extra Copulins, though...I bet that would rock any guy's world

• 2 months later...

this would be my everyday go-to if it didnt have EST.

its a super-social.

sexxier than SS4W .

Appropriate (so far) for any and every place I go.

Cops are not over the top, its at a perfect copulin-in-public level.

Actually, the level of cops in this is perfect,period. More cops isnt better IMO, anything over "barely there" is simply redundant .

Love this. Need only 2 sprays.

I find I want to re-spray at about 6 hours later, but some of the pheros in it are "sticky" so I dont want those ones building-up.

this one might be better refreshed with Topper.

Edited by Lor

It just doesn't work for me! I don't get it. I think I liked it the first time I tried it in Far Far Away but that must have been a fluke because it hasn't worked since. I've tried it several times and it actually makes me feel the exact OPPOSITE of the description! I felt oogly and draggy and not upbeat or enthusiastic at all. I get consistently GREAT effects from Leather so it's not that it is too dominant. Hmm...oh well...saves me some cash I suppose.

When I felt like it had worn off I went home and bathed in LAM Sandalwood and I feel much better. Wonder what's up with Audacious and me?

• 1 month later...

Gods, Ladies. I LOOOOOVE Audacious! Guess this one and my chemistry click. I love it in public, and I love it in private.

The first time I wore it "for reals" was in Far, Far Away. I wore it to a gig that was a COMPLETELY unfamiliar situation, and that rocked for me. I just came out of my shell, stayed there, and had a wonderful time!

So now I have UN Audacious in roll-on. The other night, Mr. Matt and I were going to go on one of those "dates" you get when you have kids or someone you take care of a lot. We had to take the trash out at my Mom's house, as she's on a trip, and then we needed to go buy some produce at our local Market Night. Our kids opted to stay home. I told them that Dad and I got to go on a date taking the trash out!

Anyhoo, since just the two of us were going to be out and about, I rolled on a goodly dose of Audacious and covered it with Unreasonable Pumpkin. OOOOHHH YUUUUMMMMMYYYYY!!! Smelled FABOO!!! And as I was applying, and feeling the DHEAS (is a real winner for me--I've realized that I love it in blends), I remembered this in the UN Audacious description:

An excellent club or party mix, or for encouraging a night of abandon. Let the good times roll!

This stuck in my head. And I got inwardly giggly about it. We were heading over to do my Mom's trash first. I was thinking hmmmmm...we have a house all to ourselves... :666:

You know how when you're younger, you maybe have to hide from your folks to have sex? And then later on, if you have kids, you have to hide from your *kids* to have sex? Well, here we were, in my *Mom's* house, in the midst of wild abandon, with no kids there to walk in on us...then worrying about the kids seeing evidence when we brought them there the next day to water the yard!!! HEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! What an interesting skew, eh?

So, ummm....after the early evening of wild abandon (!) we went to Market Night. I felt the same way about the crowd there as I had when I wore Far, Far away to that gig. I just waded right in, and was fine, and was laughing with the little kids who were blowing bubbles all over the place, and didn't get too claustrophobic (another winning thing), and chatted with the vendors, and had a great old time. AND felt like the cat who'd swallowed the canary when we got back home to the kids! :ange:

All in all, Audacious is a WONDERFUL blend for one with my body chemistry. It's a great social mix, and it's a great sexual mix--without being inappropriate for public wear. It makes me more outgoing and flirty, but only where it's okay to do that. I just *adore* this one!!!

:Emoticons0424:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

This one is on my list. But it has EST in it? EST and me just don't get along. I can do a bit once in awhile, but not all the time. I notice it's in a lot of theUN blends I already have. Anyone out there that doesn't like EST that likes this one? Id be interested to hear your opinions.

This one is on my list. But it has EST in it? EST and me just don't get along. I can do a bit once in awhile, but not all the time. I notice it's in a lot of theUN blends I already have. Anyone out there that doesn't like EST that likes this one? Id be interested to hear your opinions.

I highly recommend UN Audacious Raq! So far it has been the most consistent phero blend in getting me hits and the best self-effects....

I haven't seen Lor lately on the forum, but I know she runs away from EST and she loves Audacious....We discussed Audacious on a Pele's thread, but I couldn't find it 'cause I can't remember the title, sorry! Anyways we agreed that Audacious was very well balanced, that the amount of Cops in it is just perfect and that self-effects are amazing....I'm about to run out from my trial size spray and I NEED a bottle of this...I also like that Mara blended this one and it does exactly what she designed it for...makes you feel fearless, super sexy and a bit euphoric IMO...I have tested it several times on night outs clubbing withouth the Bf and it always got me hits, not just looks and stares, but actual guys feeling the need to talk to me...And the self-effects are the best, when I go out I usually go with younger girls and when I wear Audacious I feel like I'm the prettiest, awesomest girl around and I forget I'm the oldest of the bunch,I feel very Cougar-ish, and get the same attention my 21 year old cousins get...

I hope Lor chimes in, she is a more experienced phero user and her phero advice is like gold to me...

Gaby, your awesome.

I do in fact love Audacious.

Like I said

if it didnt have EST, it would be my go-to.

Unfortunately, I am a *huge* believer in that if you wear pheros found in a pregnant-womans urine, you are giving the message "im taken" and knocked-up, and not worth a sexual advance.

Note I didnt say it had no value,

just not for sex in my experience.

I KNOW that sex in humans is also cerebral, but pheros arent working cerebrally as far as I can tell.

I find the dosage of EST in Audacious is low enough to have fun wearing when im out, but I do not wear it around my partner when im looking for specific kinds of attention.

Socially, its freaking awesome.

I an leaning more and more to what I have read that while EST was first found in a pregnant woman's urine,that it is also found in her sweat,being a derivative of estradiol ...hard to get solid evidence/proof sometimes,of one way or the other,lots of conflicting "research" out there...but I can undeniably state that I get sexual hits from many formula's with EST,like SS4W,Lace,Leather,CuddleBunny,BANG,Blatent Invitation...oh yeah Blatant Invitation <pant>

...hey I am sure the the added cops are a given...works for me :666: