Savage Beast

AD-SavageBeast_540x.jpg?v=1588377576

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, nurturing, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.

ANIMALIC MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, honesty.

Okay this may be lightly-scented but ZOMFG is it d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!!!!  

So creamy-yummy but not overly sweet, I would say.  Just enough that if you are comforted by this kind of scent, it will definitely do the trick.  You can sense the musk but it's waaaaay in the back (at least for me).  I will say that while other comforting pheromone mixes usually put me to sleep at some point, this chilled me out and put in the mindset to relax/sleep but it wasn't like I was ready to snooze, like when I normally use Teddy BB, for example, where in 30-45 minutes I'm all *zzzz* So I think it was more along the lines of what SS4M has done for me in the past, which is to put me in a better mood...make me feel more secure, I guess?   Like a serene detachment, maybe.

I definitely like this one and want it in my arsenal, just to see what it does for me over time with regular use.

Oh baby, this smells good!  I'm not afraid to smell like baked goods (obviously) so this scent is right up my alley.  I may need to get a full bottle of this one.

I can't wait to try this one! I ordered a full bottle unsniffed because it sounded so amazing.  For those of you who have it already,  I am wondering if I turn it into a spray at 1/3 strength with DPG oil and alcohol, do you think there will be a light scent still?  I am a phero lightweight and have a hard time using anything full strength. Thanks!

Mara would be the best one to answer but I will say that alcohol is likely to dilute the scent further, at the very least.

• 4 weeks later...

I have become the Pied Piper of cats. 🤣

On 5/9/2020 at 12:26 AM, Kayla said:

I'll test it in a small bottle when it gets here.

I'm voting for: do that!

Try for yourself and find out if you still like it. 

I turned most of my trials into sprays. Including the Savage Beast trial. There is still a scent, absolutely. But I don't know how you will like/smell it. 

From the full bottles I usually take 3 or 4ml and dilute that in 6/8ml pure alcohol. So there is still enough oil left and enough in the spray bottle to test that.

My "selfmade sprays" don't last as long as oils do. I'm not sure if the scents are getting 'weaker', because I still have to be careful not to spray too much on (scentwise).

7 hours ago, Lochkopp said:

I'm voting for: do that!

Try for yourself and find out if you still like it. 

I turned most of my trials into sprays. Including the Savage Beast trial. There is still a scent, absolutely. But I don't know how you will like/smell it. 

From the full bottles I usually take 3 or 4ml and dilute that in 6/8ml pure alcohol. So there is still enough oil left and enough in the spray bottle to test that.

My "selfmade sprays" don't last as long as oils do. I'm not sure if the scents are getting 'weaker', because I still have to be careful not to spray too much on (scentwise).

Thank you for sharing, @Lochkopp.  I haven't gotten around to experimenting yet, but hope to try it out soon. I think that I may try a diluted roll-on first, then change it into a spray if it still has a detectable scent. My main goal is to lessen the concentration of the pheromones so I don't OD. I'll check back in when I've tried it! 

• 1 month later...

This is almost straight vanilla on my skin. @Snoopyaceis right - I smell like I just walked out of my favorite bakery here lol. Not a bad scent by any means although I am not usually a "foodie" scent kind of guy but as long as Mrs. QG is happy, I am happy! 

1 minute ago, quietguy said:

This is almost straight vanilla on my skin. @Snoopyaceis right - I smell like I just walked out of my favorite bakery here lol. Not a bad scent by any means although I am not usually a "foodie" scent kind of guy but as long as Mrs. QG is happy, I am happy! 

Smart man! :Emoticons10311:

2 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Smart man! :Emoticons10311:

Every now and then and usually through hard experience haha! 

• 1 month later...

How did I miss this? I had no idea there was a new phero blend, let alone one that's right up my alley these days! COOL!!! 😎 Can't wait until my samples arrive. I'll be testing this one out asap. There are several Savage Beasts around here that could use some taming. 😄

3 hours ago, Eggers said:

How did I miss this? I had no idea there was a new phero blend, let alone one that's right up my alley these days! COOL!!! 😎 Can't wait until my samples arrive. I'll be testing this one out asap. There are several Savage Beasts around here that could use some taming. 😄

This was a no brainer FB for me. I love it. Also reminds me a lot of the 2015 Spell Collection’s Mother Goddess, both the creamy goodness and the drawing in of small creatures. @Kayla I’m sure you’ll love the scent!

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

This was a no brainer FB for me. I love it. Also reminds me a lot of the 2015 Spell Collection’s Mother Goddess, both the creamy goodness and the drawing in of small creatures. @Kayla I’m sure you’ll love the scent!

It sounds like a no brainer FB for me, too. I didn't get to try Mother Goddess, but I've seen a few comments about it since the sale started. It sounds yummy too. I just can't believe I missed a new phero release! Especially one that sounds custom built for me! I'm so excited to try it! And the scent it's in sounds divine! Whoo!!!! 

14 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I mixed 1/3 Mother Goddess, 1/3 Savage Beast, and 1/3 DPG oil in a small roller bottle and in a 1 oz. spray, and it is so soothing and smells amazing! ❤

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is definitely a no-brainer. @Eastwood22 was right. One whiff of the little wand and I went weak in the knees. I haven't applied it anywhere yet, but I suspect that it may have to be my evening scent tonight, so I can give it a good test run. I don't think it's necessary, but I'll push through, you know, for science. :lol:  Sounds like I'll be shooing cats off my lap all night, but it's okay. I can be brave. 

I wore this today, forgetting that it's lightly scented. At first it comes off like it's going to be a big, creamy kind of thing. But it's really not. It's VERY light, and honestly, I didn't mind that at all. Now that I'm thinking about it, this might be a nice, calming "headache" scent for me. Considering how gentle the scent is, I suppose it's not surprising that it feels cosy and calming. In fact, I've just reapplied for bed. 

As far as soothing savage beasts, it didn't appear to affect anyone but my tiniest savage beast, Caboose. He's a really busy little guy, (read: he's a little bugger and a sh*t disturber), but every time he came near me today he either rubbed all over my legs or melted into me for lots of pets, which he generally doesn't do, (no time, Mum! BUSY!). So it was kinda nice for some bonding with my bebby pork chop. ❤ 

• 3 months later...

For those testing Savage Beast for its pheromone qualities, how are you finding it?

At first Mother's Little Helper came to mind but it sounds like it will have different pheromones that would have a softer edge than that one...

Since this is unisex, it's rather more along the lines of Teddy BB, it's meant to be a "chill-out" kind of blend and effects people and animals.

• 2 years later...
On 8/14/2023 at 4:59 PM, Mila said:

Is it fair to assume that it contains 1000mg of the phero?

The very first release of it had 1,000 mcgs of pheros, and was akin to the BAMs and LAMs - lightly scented with full phero for $48.95.

For the subsequent brews though, our customers stated that they would prefer a Phero Enhanced Perfume version, so the current offering is full strength scent, with 333 mcgs of pheros, for $36.95.

I see, good to know. I find some of the calming pheros do not always work and have ordered UN Balmb Bomb to boost my scented Balm Bomb, and this in case I’d need to add some strength to my Sogni Incanti.

I guess I’ll just use this as is!

1 hour ago, Artemis said:

My pherotine of savage beast doesn't seem to be scented and seems potent enough. If you wanted to order that I'm pretty sure it's full strength.

All Pherotine Trials are UNscented, and also full strength. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It’s really yummy🫠. On me it’s coconut, vanilla and banana 🤔. I know banana is not in the notes, but a banana-like creaminess is there

Oh a Pherotine trial would be the answer. Well, next time after I run out of my Sogni and Savage Beast scents 

• 1 month later...

I was reading the thread about the conception of this blend, considering safety for pets, and adding warm vanilla milk to mimic the comfort of mother's milk.

My question is: would this be safe around babies?  (Tagging @Potion Master or @luna65 who may be able to answer)

I've also seen multiple comments here about how it's better to be cautious and minimize/avoid pheromones around the littlest ones. I'm wondering if this one is the exception. 

Edited by Onyx
Added tags for my question! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I mean...probably?  Personally I'm not really in favor of using pheros on kids but I know people have successfully for various reasons so that's JMO.

Thank you, @luna65! I'm not looking into using it directly on any babies but I am wondering if it's safe to wear if I'm around babies or children. I really like the scent of this one but I want to be cautious around sensitive little ones.

• 1 month later...

I ordered a sample of this last month because of what @Eastwood22 said in the Soul Cakes review thread. 

On 4/12/2021 at 2:32 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I highly recommend that you try some scented Savage Beast. It is lightly scented, but reminds me of Mother Goddess with both the comfort and the cream.

I was not interested in this until I read that comment because I thought this would smell too blue, too green, or too strong. I did not even look at the notes initially, but looking at them after that comment, the name Savage Beast also did not seem congruent to me. I think I get it now though. This is the kind of scent that soothes savagery.

I usually try some samples before going to bed so that I can passively sniff them while I'm winding down. I read someone's comment somewhere (I thought it would be in this thread) that Savage Beast knocked them out. I experienced something very similar. I could not even be on my phone and I had to sleep. I thought I may have just been particularly tired that day, but I've had the same experience perhaps 5 out of 7 times that I wore this to sleep within the first couple of weeks that I was trying this. I like how the creaminess is so soothing and I keep wanting to slather it while I'm already in bed, but dealing with the sample in the dark was quite cumbersome! So I now have a full bottle of this!

The scent to me is very nicely creamy and milky. I really like the warm vanilla milk aspect of this and the connection to mother's milk. This scent is what I hoped The Cream Mother would be like for me. I will try that out again at some point. I won't be sad if that still won't work out for me though, because Savage Beast is just the creamy, milky scent I really like and it's part of the Permanent Collection. ❣️🙏🏻

I'm hoping to see a virgin version of this someday. I wonder how its overall scent will change.