Ann's Pink Sugared Vanilla & Lemon

I am sooooooo happy I got a tester of this!!!

Oh my goodness, it has the cotton candy sweetness of Sugared Pure, but this is definitely sugary pink cotton candy & the lemon adds a brightness to it, I may have to get a big bottle of this one, it is deliciously girly!

Oh my goodness, it has the cotton candy sweetness of Sugared Pure, but this is definitely sugary pink cotton candy & the lemon adds a brightness to it, I may have to get a big bottle of this one, it is deliciously girly!

that sounds like a yummy summer scent.

Yes Coffemama, you are 100% correct on this one, the lemon burst reminds me of those lil yellow candies that came in the blue and white box...oh lemon heads, but then after a quick min the candy sweetness brings it on... I love it, and it layers well with lil drops of Scented cougar on the pulse points.

I know that my next order will be a couple bottles from the private editions...this one included

djac

Sounds like my kinda yummy!

oooooh very happy-go-lucky, sweet, pinkish girly!! This smells exactly like I thought it would and I love it!

Thing is, because of that.....I already have a lot of these types of perfumes, so I won't be needing a full bottle of this. I *will* use up my wee little sample tho!

(I'm plotting a purple candy type custom sugared.......with grape and violet....you know, still sweet and girly, just a different color)

I have umpteen bottles of this coming to me. It reminds me of Christine's Yin Ylang for some reason. Not the same really, but there's something about it that reminds me of it. It's a delicious vanilla and the drop of lemon is like a sweet lollipop lemon for lack of a better way to put it. A lot like how grapefruit can be tart or sweet and mouthwatering in it's aroma. That's the kind of lemon here. It's perfect for spring/summer/early fall weather without being overly fruity. The vanilla seems to have stamina on me which some don't at all. Especially the sugared ones that aren't sugared blends. But this one is perfect and works well with my chemistry. Light and sweet but not overly sweet. I can't stop sniffing my arm where I applied the tester, which I'm using sparingly until my umpteen bottles arrive.

Edited by starlitegirl

I actually wish the lemon and vanilla came out a little more for me...this is heavy on the pink sugar with my chemistry. It definitely has a pink lemonade aura to it, and I think it would be great in the shower gel for summer. But a very girly kind of scent, bright and candy-sweet.

• 4 weeks later...

Today I tried Anol w/ Ann's Pink Sugared Vanilla & Lemon. We had a large socail gathering and wanted to be fun and have fun...

A great time by all....I love anol reaction & I was impressed how PSVL stayed and did not fade.

I was loving it, and thinking of cotton candy all day.

On the ride home, I asked my hubby to describe how I smelled...(He said)....I smell like PORKROLL.....U may not know what that is..(Very East coast)....but it is NOT flattering....I was laughing so hard.....He said maybe it was the airconditioning....When we got home, I put more PSVL on..He walked in the bathroom, and said that is it....It smells like porkroll....just porkroll...., not porkroll and chesse....I was laughing so hard tears are streming down my face...He is so silly...but has a very sensitive nose...

So I think it is the pink sugar...I have worn some different LP's w/ vanilla b4, and he liked them...has anyone heard of pink surgar turning on someone?

Could it have been the lemon?..

I wish Hubby & I liked the same scents...sigh........

He did not want me to post & hurt Ann's feelings...I told him I have to know what note is doing that, so I could avoid them in the future.

thanks

Edited by FAWN

:lion1: Maybe something in the scent makes him scent-memory think of the honey/sugar glazing on hams?

He is crazy...I'm gonna wear it to work & C what my peeps there think!!!!!

Cause it smelled like Cotton Candy to me... :)

I ordered a bottle of this eventhough I said I wouldn't......it's just too good.......

Boosted it with Treasured Hearts......because it seemed to fit the sweet, girly vibe I got from it.....(surely I'll layer it with some UNCougar frequently :) )

• 1 month later...
Today I tried Anol w/ Ann's Pink Sugared Vanilla & Lemon. We had a large socail gathering and wanted to be fun and have fun...

A great time by all....I love anol reaction & I was impressed how PSVL stayed and did not fade.

I was loving it, and thinking of cotton candy all day.

On the ride home, I asked my hubby to describe how I smelled...(He said)....I smell like PORKROLL.....U may not know what that is..(Very East coast)....but it is NOT flattering....I was laughing so hard.....He said maybe it was the airconditioning....When we got home, I put more PSVL on..He walked in the bathroom, and said that is it....It smells like porkroll....just porkroll...., not porkroll and chesse....I was laughing so hard tears are streming down my face...He is so silly...but has a very sensitive nose...

So I think it is the pink sugar...I have worn some different LP's w/ vanilla b4, and he liked them...has anyone heard of pink surgar turning on someone?

Could it have been the lemon?..

I wish Hubby & I liked the same scents...sigh........

He did not want me to post & hurt Ann's feelings...I told him I have to know what note is doing that, so I could avoid them in the future.

thanks

Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings, least of all mine. No perfume is perfect to everyone's nose.

All I know is that this combo makes my brain happy, especially in the middle of an awful day of work. Speaking of that... I need to find that roll-on and give myself another boost! Thanks for all the nice compliments -- including the above (it's backhanded but still appreciated).

Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings, least of all mine. No perfume is perfect to everyone's nose.

All I know is that this combo makes my brain happy, especially in the middle of an awful day of work. Speaking of that... I need to find that roll-on and give myself another boost! Thanks for all the nice compliments -- including the above (it's backhanded but still appreciated).

Please take only as a compliment...I love this, & think it smells like pink cotten candy.If that dont make ya happy, what will :)

I found my skin turns the pink sugar in any scent to something chemical smelling ^_^

Darn skin chemistry....

I would say if you like a light happy scent that's NOM..this is it!!!

Edited by FAWN

• 9 months later...