Luscious Smelling Wax Melts & Party Melts

Nooo, careful how you improvise!!!

Just FYI: Wax cannot be put directly on the stove - you have to use a double boiler, because it can scorch and flame.

Calii, you can find the candle-powered ceramic ones everywhere, really inexpensive too. Please check your local shops before improvising.

Please not to be worrying da Mawa! :Hug_emoticon:

Not to worry MamaMawa :)

...I be the level-headed one...really ;)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just put LPs directly on the warmers too? I have a few sniffies that go funny on my skin, but I love the scent... - as long as it doesn't have tons of cinnamon? Forgive the tj.

I've tried using warm water on my boiler + a few drops of sniffees of scents that went funny on my skin! It works really well ;)

Zippity-Do-Dah = living in a coffeehouse. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

OH YAIS I can see this :party: ...I just got mine, and just smelling them from the containers is Devine...oh oh oh,the Rose Cookies and the Iced Gingerbread,and these Zippity Zips oooooo

Calii runs to take another...Hit :lol: seriously

*will be getting a warmer on Tuesday,hmmm was thinking rice cooker/pyrex custard cup maybe if I cannot wait :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Wow, how small was the room? The Special Delivery lingered longer than the Zippity-Do-Dah, but I was thinking that had something to do with the ambient temperature (it was colder yesterday than the day before).

OMG, Thank you Mara for these amazing tarts!!!!! They smell way better than Yankee, seriously : ) I already tried out the special delivery, I so get what Luna means, it smellz like real chocolate and cherries, smells divine. I only melted it for a few minutes, it filled my room and I keep going back to sniff because it really is lasting a while. My burner is working very well with these, the scent is so strong and my room so small that I only have to warm it for a bit and the smell lingers way after I've blown out the candle. So very cool.

Edited by honeybee716

Got mine today (yay!). I did not realize how many I was ordering!! 6 full sets may last me a lifetime (j/k), & the box they shipped in smells of them (yummy). Can't wait to test these out & report back, also thank you fo rthe all the extra sniffees thrown into my package :D

I have a huge burner & an open floor plan on my 3 bedroom split ranch house, so the kitchen/family/dining area are all kind of together you know? I tried Black/Perfect Match first throwing 2 in there (cuz the single tart looked lonely), anyway 2 was a bit much, not scent-wise, but phero wise. This amount caused a slight headache & nervousness + fruitless clingyness (TT decided to nap as soon as I put these on to melt :D ). I don't think Perfect match is a good one for me to diffuse when I'm alone, lolz. The scent was lovely though.

I think I need Nox w/ True Confessions,!! But, I'd also LOOOOOOVE some Zippety (with or w/out pheros)!! If you find one laying around...LOL!!

I will be also needing a Beta w/ Spontaneous Combustion (full strength) plus PP as well.

Mara,

May I please order the following sets:

(if they are still available, of course!)

Iced Gingerbread

Love Potion Original

Love Potionion Original w/ OW

Spa Mint w/Focus

Floral Romance w/TH

Summer Love w/AA

I also want to order some more LP's, should I wait til you invoice me for the melts or just go ahead & order?

Thanks!

HMMB19

I think I need Nox w/ True Confessions,!! But, I'd also LOOOOOOVE some Zippety (with or w/out pheros)!! If you find one laying around...LOL!!

I will be also needing a Beta w/ Spontaneous Combustion (full strength) plus PP as well.

Mara, is there any way to add this to my box with my monthly sampler? I would be happy to wait, to save on postage. I will probably need a bottle of Strumpet & the New LP variant as well. If you'd like to invoice me for everything that would be fine.

Lynne,

Is there something you wanted from this experimental lot that I still have?

Hey Mara, I noticed these the same as the ones offered in the shopping cart? I've skipped this thread in the past as I was under the impression that I will not be interested to have this lugged over from the US ....

Hey Mara, I noticed these the same as the ones offered in the shopping cart? I've skipped this thread in the past as I was under the impression that I will not be interested to have this lugged over from the US ....

I did not find wax melts in the cart...yet <?> All I saw was the 1oz fragrence oils...am I looking in the wrong place?

I used the Rose Cookies with B2 last night :banana038: mmmmmm,yummy,smiley stuff. The Zippity Do Dah coffee,is my fav so far tho!

Mara, is there any way to add this to my box with my monthly sampler? I would be happy to wait, to save on postage. I will probably need a bottle of Strumpet & the New LP variant as well. If you'd like to invoice me for everything that would be fine.

Sure Lynne, is this your final list? I will invoice and send everything together.

Thanks so much!

JOC and Calii - I never added them to the cart. I started programming but then went with the reserving on this thread option instead. There's not enough left to reprogram the cart.

Just let me know if there's anything still available that you would like.

So, those of you who were waiting for new releases, please get back to me with your lists as soon as you can. Thanks so much!

Hey, Mara! Do you have any of the SUMMER LOVE SENSATION w/ ALPHA-ANDROSTENOL and LOVE POTION: BLACK sets left? I'd love to order one set of each! I'm putting together an order from the LP site right now. If you DO have these melts available, can they be sent along with my regular order? I'm a virgin at combining orders...simply clueless... :thumbup:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hey, Mara! Do you have any of the SUMMER LOVE SENSATION w/ ALPHA-ANDROSTENOL and LOVE POTION: BLACK sets left? I'd love to order one set of each! I'm putting together an order from the LP site right now. If you DO have these melts available, can they be sent along with my regular order? I'm a virgin at combining orders...simply clueless... :001_302:

Hi Elizabeth, yes, I reserved those for you!

I will definitely send these all in one box along with whatever else you order. It's an odd number to add ($16 total) so you really can't do it in the cart yourself, I will have to send you a separate invoice. Should I do that now or do you want me to wait?

Thank you!

I haz a quick question PM, if I'm ordering the sampler for this month, how's it easiest to throw the tarts into my order? I cannot *waits* any longer... ;-)

ETA: Hugz, TG!

Edited by katz

Hi Elizabeth, yes, I reserved those for you!

I will definitely send these all in one box along with whatever else you order. It's an odd number to add ($16 total) so you really can't do it in the cart yourself, I will have to send you a separate invoice. Should I do that now or do you want me to wait?

Thank you!

Yes, please, I'd love an invoice now. Then, may I send my regular order through the LP site, and have you tuck the melts in with that?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I haz a quick question PM, if I'm ordering the sampler for this month, how's it easiest to throw the tarts into my order? I cannot *waits* any longer... ;-)

ETA: Hugz, TG!

Ok, so the Melts I reserved for you plus a Monthly Sampler?

I'll just invoice you for it.

Thanks, Katz!!!

OK.... I think I'm ready to order, along with the melts I would like to be invoiced for:

*Beta 1X Focus Potion, 100% alc, lightly scented w/ Transition

*Beta 1X Tranquility, 100% alc, lightly scented w/ Transition

*Sampler of Feb for March new releases

... and for freebie samples, Unwrapped and Snowbound, please?

Sorry for delay! Extra sorry cause the wait will be that much longer :001_302: I'll keep my eyes peeled for the invoice so I can shoot ya some $s and start happy-package stalking!

Thanks!!

:666: Hey, Mara! I am reveling in my melts. Of course, my addictive side kicked in and I want MORE, so I looked back at the list. It looks like there are some sets still available. Are there, indeed? Or should I be calm, cool & collected* and wait for these to appear in the cart...? B)

*ummmm..."calm, cool & collected." Yeah. Like I've EVER been that?!?!? Heh. ;)

Edited by ElizabethOSP