New Releases for March 2008

Taxed

A deliciously soothing and relaxing scent intended to calm you down during 'Tax Time', or anytime!

AD-Taxed.jpg

'Til Death...

A twisted little Goth potion for the truly obsessed.

AD-TilDeath.jpg

Allegro

A pheromone enhanced, mood-elevating HAPPINESS potion, with a light splash of Alpha-Androstenol from Androtics Research.

AD-Allegro.jpg

FROG

Our absolutely euphoric, nature-soaked ode to Earth Day, conceived by forum member, Scourger!

AD-Frog.jpg

Hera's Eye

A spritely, bright, sensually energizing and insight potion, conceived by forum member, Katz!

AD-HerasEye.jpg

976-Girl

Mmmmm....the fragrance equivalent of the ahhhhh, so sexy voice... talk DIRTY to me!

AD-976Girl.jpg

Honeyed Seductions

Forum member Dolly came up with the idea for a combo of our Dark Seductions and Sugared Honeycomb...yowza! Too good to resist, and gently tweaked for a thoroughly unique experience.

AD-HoneySeduction.jpg

Phero Girl: SUPER & Phero Boy: SUPER

Phenominally lust-generating, mouth-watering scents, enhanced with the strongest alpha-sexual pheros ever created - *Super Sexy* (for each sex) crafted exclusively for Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie by Pharmacom, LLC. Forum member Ail came up with the inspiration behind these delicious smelling scents.

NOTE: $3 from each bottle sold donated to the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation. http://www.ChristopherReeve.org.

AD-Super-Dual.jpg

21st Century Venus

Smooth, refined, modern, and worldly...A sophisticated oriental with ingredients from all over the www!

AD-21stVenus.jpg

Bravado

A potion for feeling brave when you're not. For times when you have to be your own knight in shining armor!

Ad-Bravado.jpg

Rebrewed and back in stock:

Phero Girl

Also newly available this month:

Cyclopentasiloxane - 100% Solution

aka "CPS" or "D5"

For Sale in 1 oz, 2 oz, and 4 oz bottles.

New Custom Phero Formulas from Pharmacom, LLC ~ Available NOW as Unscented or Add-Ons:

1) Swimming with Sharks ~ (Danna's Baby!) For females, to level the playing field in the boardroom. (Perfume with pheros available May 2008)

2) Soul Mate ~ For both sexes to wear, when seeking their other half!

(Perfume with pheros available June 2008)

3) Intellectual Male / Intellectual Female ~ A blend for each sex to wear, when seeking MORE than just sexual compatibility, but long-lasting intellectual and emotional compatibility as well!

(Perfume with pheros available July 2008)

4) Same Sex Attraction ~

Available now ~ Add to any LP Fragrance of your choice:

a ) Girl/Girl

b ) Boy/Boy

------------------------------------------

Forum Friends: You are free to order anything you wish at this point, privately via email, but the programmed pages will take a couple of more days to be completed/loaded.

If you order a 'Monthly' from this point on, we will assume it's for these new releases.

Feel free to send shopping lists via email and we'll send you a PayPal request in return.

xoxoxoxoxox,

Mara

Phero Girl: SUPER & Phero Boy: SUPER

Phenominally lust-generating, mouth-watering scents, enhanced with the strongest alpha-sexual pheros ever created - *Super Sexy* (for each sex) crafted exclusively for Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie by Pharmacom, LLC. Forum member Ail came up with the inspiration behind these delicious smelling scents.

NOTE: $3 from each bottle sold donated to the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation. http://www.ChristopherReeve.org.

AD-Super-Dual.jpg

Oh Mara, how wonderful...Chris and Dana would have been thrilled.../sniff...

Waitaminnit...who, how...

A spritely, bright, sensually energizing and insight potion, conceived by forum member, Katz!

AD-HerasEye.jpg

Mara are you sure that was me? /confuzzled...

Edited by katz

As I go broke......

At least I'll smell good in the poorhouse!!!

Katz-

The special potion for you that we made, well, it was so good that we decided to make it for everyone-you get a free bottle!

D

Wow! I'm so glad you guys liked it! Woohoo! Thank you so much!!

I'm loving the label and description of Allegro!

I do have questions about phero girl original, can't find the post now but I remember reading that it would be more honeyed this time around? Has the copulin content been increased?

Ahhhhhhhhh........................., I can breath now

Hahaha! So I wasn't the only one checking the site for updates and then the sale bottles listed for sell outs?

And it get worse with EVERY month :( . liz

I'm loving the label and description of Allegro!

I do have questions about phero girl original, can't find the post now but I remember reading that it would be more honeyed this time around? Has the copulin content been increased?

It's heavier, stronger, thicker, and has more than THREE TIMES the amount of EoW.

I am really intriqued by Bravado.... I can see a lot of potential with this one and can't wait to try it. Same with Allegro, which I think will come in oh so handy at school (a little concerned about the alpha 'nols, though; anytime I've worn alpha 'nols to school, the kiddoes have become too chatty and flighty)

And, I'm going to want my oldest daughter (the nurse) to try these two, as well. She faces a great deal daily in her work; thankfully, the health crisis both she and her youngest were experiencing has resolved but I know she could have used such potions then.

Edited by Chaionlife

976-Girl

Mmmmm....the fragrance equivalent of the ahhhhh, so sexy voice... talk DIRTY to me!

AD-976Girl.jpg

Please, 976 Girl, work with my skin chemistry! This is such an apropro scent for me... you can't imagine what a laugh it will give My Beloved for this one to be worn by me. See, My Beloved and I met online (Jewish online dating services, the modern day matchmakers...) and, after exchanges of emails, the next step is, naturally, phone conversations... poor guy didn't stand a chance because I have one of "those voices", even when the conversation is the utmost of innocence ... he was putty in my hands before he even set eyes on me :(

editted because I really felt the need to clarify... I did not talk dirty to him on our first "phone date"! (I'm such a strange mixture, aren't I? So very conservative and yet overtly sexual in other ways)

Edited by Chaionlife

Oh wow! I am new to this forum (and to love potions) but am super excited to see the amazing perfumes that come out every month! Looks like this months perfumes are great! Glad to have come in time to get them!!!

Oh wow! I am new to this forum (and to love potions) but am super excited to see the amazing perfumes that come out every month! Looks like this months perfumes are great! Glad to have come in time to get them!!!

You "dropped in" at an amazing time !!!! New Releases to choose from and less new to keep you coming back! It's too late, now you're HOOKed :( . Come on! join in on the "MADNESS" !!!!!!! :lol: Welcome , liz

It's heavier, stronger, thicker, and has more than THREE TIMES the amount of EoW.

And that is precisely why I just HAD TO order a sample...... :(

WOW! I wonder how much i could get if i sold a kidney so i could snap up some scents ehe

:(:lol: Yeah, I was wondering if I could rent my son out to make some extra $$.... :lol: ....just kidding.....

:lol::lol: Yeah, I was wondering if I could rent my son out to make some extra $$.... :lol: ....just kidding.....

Bwahahaha! :D He can join the minions in the mail room!

Ahem. I must inform you though, that the minimum age is 12, as we do work them 16 hours per day. Tuna sandwich lunch is included.

Ahem. I must inform you though, that the minimum age is 12, as we do work them 16 hours per day. Tuna sandwich lunch is included.

He's only 9, but he is big for his age.....over 4'10" already, and wears a size 9 men's shoe...... :lol:

::Ahhh!:: Sharp intake of breath!

Look at Dolly's new avatar! It's DAWN!

Waaaaowww! So pretty!

:D

Yeah, I loved that site you directed me to!

Mara, hold off on my paypal invoice for about 30 minutes or so.....I'm waffling.....I think I'm going to have you add something else to my order.....

Yeah, I loved that site you directed me to!

Mara, hold off on my paypal invoice for about 30 minutes or so.....I'm waffling.....I think I'm going to have you add something else to my order.....

OK Mara, I just sent you my order addendum..... :D

Everyone loves DAWN because she is built like a real girl. Roundy and squeezable. And the artist (Joseph Michael Lindsner - www.Lindsner.com) has designed such Playboy-worthy fashions, designers are always trying to pull-off his outfits in real life. She's the red-headed Marilyn of the comics world.

:D

In case you haven't noticed, I am a total comics geek. A story most worthy of the LP HISTORY thread if anyone is interested. SUPER was inspired by my absolute geekdom in that regard.

One of these days, maybe, I will post pix of my bedroom. It's all done in Superman. Circa 1938-2007. Not kidding.

Too funny we're all thinking along the same lines...

/but who'd pay $$ for a couple of Tabby cats to sit around and sleep?!

LPMP, the reason I drink generic coffee, and mend my sox... :D

Everyone loves DAWN because she is built like a real girl. Roundy and squeezable. And the artist (Joseph Michael Lindsner - www.Lindsner.com) has designed such Playboy-worthy fashions, designers are always trying to pull-off his outfits in real life. She's the red-headed Marilyn of the comics world.

:lol:

Well, I really like Lindsner's site.....he is very talented.....and his renditions of Dawn just sort of remind me of my personality......even if I don't REALLY look like that...... :D Wish I did, though.....

Edited by Dolly

Too funny we're all thinking along the same lines...

/but who'd pay $$ for a couple of Tabby cats to sit around and sleep?!

LPMP, the reason I drink generic coffee, and mend my sox... :D

WOW, if you find someone who will pay to rent your sleeping tabby cats, let me know.....I have an orange one who is really good at that......

Hey - I've got a snow white cat, blue-eyed and completely deaf who looks STUNNING curled up asleep in the faux mink foof chair - I'd even throw in the foof chair for a lifetime new relases membership....no never mind, the foof chair is inviolate :D

Now - back to my decision making....ARGH!

Tuna's kosher, mine is 13... so, I'm packing his bags! Actually, the elder Oe-Bear (the elder is the foster, the younger is the bio, hence the younger is the original Bear, and their names or it's diminutive ends with 'oe' hence the collective name of 'Oe-Bears" in case anyone needed an explanation of the term) has been wondering if you take on apprentices.... I'll tell her she can start in the mailroom :lol:

Tuna's kosher, mine is 13... so, I'm packing his bags! Actually, the elder Oe-Bear (the elder is the foster, the younger is the bio, hence the younger is the original Bear, and their names or it's diminutive ends with 'oe' hence the collective name of 'Oe-Bears" in case anyone needed an explanation of the term) has been wondering if you take on apprentices.... I'll tell her she can start in the mailroom :D

If there are spots for apprentices, I'll throw my hat in! I'd even do a summer hire thang! Will work for Coffee and or Samples! :lol:

Signed,

(Needs a new job)

Why can't I see the bottle art on these that some of you refer to? Would someone link me please? I've looked everywhere.

bluepest...go to the very *beginning* of this thread, page 1, Mara's post includes all the images of the March releases...they're worth clicking back to!