La Femme Mystere

krazykat and Doctor, sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

First comes luuuuuuuvvvvvvvve,

then comes marriage!

then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

totally teasing by the way. That's what kids in

my beighborhood would scream-sing to each other at the most minute sign of crushing between the opposite sexes.

Don't even know if you're single or he's cute.

well, its really funny your mentioning this for personal reasons! But no, he's not-so-cute but hes very smart, on top of his game, Super Cool, Intuitive and successful (and going thru a divorce).. He has given me knowledge that he's interested, but has not made a move and I am not dumb enough to fall for that game again... unless Im wearing SS4W, (usually with LFM I usually don't have to do much, lol). I have a Honey at home but I don't have a ring yet, so I keep my options open.

Oopss I think I wrote the answer there in your lil boxy... LOL.

MissHazel, I like the sound of your beighborhood, sounds more exciting than mine, probably help things take off at faster pace unless someone dies of embarrassment first. :mooning:

Edited by KrazyKat

• 4 weeks later...

As far as selfies go, LFM takes me back to my high school self. Cocky, confident and cool. Lol. Or so I thought back then. I just think I'm amazing today! Haha.

And what's funny- everyone agrees! I love this phero blend.

Continuing my testing this week!

• 1 month later...

I have tried up to 5 sprays of this and don't really see any direct hits yet. Howver yesterday the bagboy dude at the QFC offered to wait to carry my bags to the car while I got a starbucks!! Guess that could be considered a hit? I think I get selfies from this, but still not sure. Kind of hit and miss. The first couple times I wore it, it enhanced my already cheerful mood. The last couple of times, nada. phero's are just so hard for me to know if they are working or not.

This one is SO natural for me Raq!

It just compliments the "in control - respect me" vibe. I have to spruce it up with cops or DHEAS or Woozy Floozy for over the top hits. Otherwise it just compliments me as a person and the selfies are good to - chillaxed, in control, authoritative. Notice any of those things in your targets toward you?

Wore LFM while I was running my errands today. Stopped in the video, book & cd store (big, independently owned, awesome one), and started rifling through the cds. The guy who does the ordering for the store practically ran across the store to see what I was looking for, (a replacement for a Lagwagon cd I lost :( ), and he jumped right on the computer to see if he could order it for me. Not just that one Lagwagon cd, but the rest of the ones missing from his catalogue! LOL! So, I think that thanks to LFM, I just may round out my own Lagwagon catalogue in a few weeks! :D Yippee! Thanks, you mysterious woman, you!

LFM, the "be my flying monkey helper " phero. :)

It does work great like that. :666:

ETA:

Wow, a video store.. have not seen one of those in ages.

LOL! It's a really good one. I guess technically it's not a "video" store, but a media/game store. They sell cds, video games, dvd/blue ray, and all kinds of board games, posters etc... They do special orders for rare items... It's an awesome store, and independently owned, to boot. It actually put Blockbuster out of business in our town! :D

I'm just excited that my LFM is helping get the punk rock section beefed up! lol: Next I'm hitting him up for some more NOFX, Rancid and Op Ivy. ;)

LOL! It's a really good one. I guess technically it's not a "video" store, but a media/game store. They sell cds, video games, dvd/blue ray, and all kinds of board games, posters etc... They do special orders for rare items... It's an awesome store, and independently owned, to boot. It actually put Blockbuster out of business in our town! :D

I'm just excited that my LFM is helping get the punk rock section beefed up! lol: Next I'm hitting him up for some more NOFX, Rancid and Op Ivy. ;)

Oh.. that really does sound like a great place. Wish there were more like that around.

Well good for you.. using Pheros to make the world better :D

I don't often do torso with LFM. With oil,

I do neck, cleavage, and a 2 inch stripe on each forearm.

I like it up and out there, for selfies and socials.

Edited by StacyK

Ooh, I'll try it that way next time I use it. I'm still experimenting with what locations and amounts get the best effects. I accidentally switched where I wear my Gotcha! and SS4W and it made a world of difference, for example.

^^Definitely, I've found with different Pheros location is important.

For me, I rarely put the socials on the tummy anymore. I find arms and neck more effective in spreading the cheer. I use Gotcha that way as well.

Just remember your also more subject to the Pheros influence as well, the higher up you wear them. Of course with LFM that's a good thing.

Edited by StacyK

I don't often do torso with LFM. With oil,

I do neck, cleavage, and a 2 inch stripe on each forearm.

I like it up and out there, for selfies and socials.

That's pretty much what I do, too, with the socials: cleavage/chest, each forearm, and on the back of my neck. If the blend has no cops, or next-to-no cops, I put it close to my hairline, or in my hair. Works great. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I put on a TINY bit more than what I consider my sweet spot, for experimental purposes. The "people diving out of my way as if I'm an out of control oncoming car" is happening again.

I think it's NOT because LFM itself is scary/dommy but because it is giving ME a crazy glint in my eye, lol. I'm aggressive normally (don't everyone pretend to be shocked all at once) -- right now I feel completely in charge but not in a bossy, angry way- more in a serene, it's-a-given-fact, " I am the world empress and heads come off if anyone even thinks of getting between me and what I want, while I am reading a book in the bath" kind of way.

I put on a TINY bit more than what I consider my sweet spot, for experimental purposes. The "people diving out of my way as if I'm an out of control oncoming car" is happening again.

I think it's NOT because LFM itself is scary/dommy but because it is giving ME a crazy glint in my eye, lol. I'm aggressive normally (don't everyone pretend to be shocked all at once) -- right now I feel completely in charge but not in a bossy, angry way- more in a serene, it's-a-given-fact, " I am the world empress and heads come off if anyone even thinks of getting between me and what I want, while I am reading a book in the bath" kind of way.

Yes, exactly. It's just a given kind of thing.

Not dominant per say just I'm the queen bee and I LOVE being me. La la la la la la....

I don't get people diving out of my way, I have literally had a couple of men dive ahead of me to hold open a door, lol.

Edited by StacyK

Hee! Tyvey, Queen of Hearts... and The Bathtub Book Club. :lol:

I get that diving thing, too, sometimes when I wear this. I should try wearing it the next time I have to brave the grocery store during daylight hours. :) What a great place to have people diving out of my way.

NOT because LFM itself is scary/dommy

LFM is my version of Dominance...but like you said - NOT because it's scary/dommy.

Dom is too domme for me and makes me seem aloof and unapproachable - way NOT congruent with who I am (Leather works great though!) but LFM is my femme fatale...the reactions are predictable. People respect my person and space and if I "grace" them with acknowledgement or if they do something and I show that I am pleased by it, then I seem to absolutely make their day.

It's tempting to misuse it, lol, but so far I've used my phero powers for good...ok...I've been naughty here and there...but the majority has been for good :Emoticons04263:

I have the roll on and a 60/40 x 2 strength in spray.

I'd say unless your super, super sensitive to the EST smell, which I only very faintly detect in the x2 spray and even that fades away after about 5 min or so, your fine. No real stink to cover here. You can wear with anything.

Tyvey I have it in alcohol and I like the way it smells. I'm almost done with my bottle - I use this mofo that much.

I've been meaning to report the latest on this baby. Wore it to a political PR roadshow thing for work.

I received 5 kisses on the head or forehead - 6 on the cheek 3 of those with a handshake and pat on the back, 5 hugs one of them a big warm - get over here you from our VP - I actually was going to shake his hand but he said ' get over here you'

And someone blew me a kiss from across the room.

At the end of the meeting I was surrounded by about 6 males - all fawning over me and 3 of them whom are very VIP asked me for financial strategies etc. One of them kept saying over and over again - she's so pretty, she so pretty and intelligent.

It was like he was dreaming or some shit. He was a zombie! LA Femm gives me diamond encrusted lacy cupcake balls with red lipstick and lots of hair and heels. Loooove it. It's like me but with shinier balls.

I don't get the kiss on the forehead or head thing. Is that like I'm a baby Jesus?

I discussed this at work and we came to the conclusion it might be a sign of respect like mafia because at one point someone walked by me when I has my entourage and I shouted - Hey you Viezer- what he fuck am I chopped liver??? And I kinda sounded Italian like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. Of course my entourage died laughing and probably had boners.

Who doesn't love Joe Pesci in Goodfellas?

Does anyone notice a difference using this in a scented version versus an UN?

I'd like to get it in an UN but Molls brought up a good point in another thread about scented pheromones sometimes working better than UNs.

I haven't had this issue but then again, I have mostly UNs. Can't say I've noticed a difference.

So that's my first question regarding LFM (feel free to answer for LFN as well if you want): Scented or UN?

Second question: I think I find the oil UNs work better for me than the sprays. I think the sprays don't last long at all (or else I'm just not noticing any hits from the few pheromones I have in spray form.) How do you all find LFM/LFN in spray vs. oil (does Mara carry LFM and LFN in roll on only? I'd assume so, but I don't know for sure.)

I'm almost done with my 60/40 Un LFM. I hope Tyvey is right when she predicted that this will be released in the Sandalwood, vanilla, ylang, nutmeg scent that someone had ordered for a PE for pheromas next month....

twasn't me my dear. I believe Mara already confirmemd this though? :dancing kitty:

Does anyone notice a difference using this in a scented version versus an UN?

I'd like to get it in an UN but Molls brought up a good point in another thread about scented pheromones sometimes working better than UNs.

I haven't had this issue but then again, I have mostly UNs. Can't say I've noticed a difference.

So that's my first question regarding LFM (feel free to answer for LFN as well if you want): Scented or UN?

Second question: I think I find the oil UNs work better for me than the sprays. I think the sprays don't last long at all (or else I'm just not noticing any hits from the few pheromones I have in spray form.) How do you all find LFM/LFN in spray vs. oil (does Mara carry LFM and LFN in roll on only? I'd assume so, but I don't know for sure.)

I have LFM in both Un oil and spray and of course I have GOBM. GOBM as never failed me. Of course that's a done deal now.

Un LFM works great. I find it a pretty powerful phero and a little goes a long way in its effectiveness, at least on me. It is effective, I have had men leap forward to open a door for me, two different times when wearing this. There's nothing like being the queen bee. :)

I don't have much experience with LFN. I first tried it in BTN but that fragrance was sour on my skin sooo. I did get an Un in roll on oil. It's a little stinky because of the 'enone & cops so a nice rich cover is a must for me. I did get hits both times I wore it. The whiplash effect and a couple of people I know stroking my arm, they have never done that before. I don't think you'd need this in spray it's a pretty powerful phero blend.

Oh yes,and both give me the most wonderful selifies.

Edited by StacyK

I wore my LFM with LP Gold today, and I felt confident/calm/in control, but not as extremely superwoman-like as when I wear SS4W. I only rolled a stripe on each forearm and a dab on my neck, so maybe I didn't use enough. However, I did catch a few extra glances in my direction and such, which is always appreciated!