Aphrodisia Erotica

Dolly

OK, this one is more of a unisex scent, I think. It is not heavy at all.....it is a close, skin-type scent.....one of those that I am sure would bloom really well with body heat. It is not perfumey at all, just sultry and totally sexxaaayyyy.....I get amber in the background, with more sandalwood in the forefront.....this is one of those "come close and smell me" type scents....

Great blend!

Hi Dolly! I just bought a bottle of Sand Witch thinking that it would have a more prominent sandalwood scent. I think Aphrodesia Erotica might be more my speed. I do love those "come close and smell me" type scents!!!

Can you smell the orange blossom honey? Sometimes scents with honey are too sweet or heavy for me, but a little is usually OK. I LOVE amber and sandalwood though. I'm trying to decide....sample or bottle....sample or bottle!!!!

Hi Dolly! I just bought a bottle of Sand Witch thinking that it would have a more prominent sandalwood scent. I think Aphrodesia Erotica might be more my speed. I do love those "come close and smell me" type scents!!!

Can you smell the orange blossom honey? Sometimes scents with honey are too sweet or heavy for me, but a little is usually OK. I LOVE amber and sandalwood though. I'm trying to decide....sample or bottle....sample or bottle!!!!

I don't get heavy honey notes......more of a lightly sweet honey scent, rather than the thick, rich honey.....

Oh mannnnnn........why must you ladies do this to me??? I love sandalwood, still waiting for mah ship notice on last order. & being that I ordered a bottle 3 days ago ...that'll prolly drag out the wait. I neeeeed this one!!!!

LOL when I smelled this perfume on me, it brought me back to my childhood when I was a teeny tiny little kid.

It reminded me of an indian grocery that my grandma used to go to buy those herbal medications when I had a fever and she would rub it on my chest and I would smell the herbal vapors. It was nice to remember something like that, and made me miss my grandmother. *sigh* This is one of those perfumes that bring back memories to me.

Edited by esmeralda

This one was disappointing for me, it smelled wonderful in the vial, but on me it smelled powdery for about 5 mins. & then it was gone, my skin ate it up. :666:

Coffee,

My skin ate this one up as well...but it is so beautiful that I am gonna layer over the D5 hopefully this will help...but it is definitely beautiful... Loving this one

djac

This is like Naughty On The Nile's softer sister for me...a very evocative incense scent which encourages close contact, lingering on the skin but never wholly possessing it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its sad for those of you whose skin ate this! It lasted all day on me.

At first, Sweet honey, but definetly not that typical 'in your face" sex honey- more of a light one -what the ladies must be speaking of when they say 'light spring honey' and mingled with one of my fave florals, Orange Blossom, I enjoy it alot! That aroma lasted a long time on me-hours, even- I suppose the neroli was there as well, making it deeper and spicier.

Later comes amber and sandlewood, just making the orange honey richer, spicier and deeper.

Dolly's right, this is a skinscent, but it has great staying power and I adore the overall scent! High marks, once again! Thanks gals!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump.

This is the Honey Ho's go to the office sent. If Claudia's Vanilla Honey Musk is the naughty big sister who wants to be ..... Nevermind

this becomes the honey ho's daytime scent. it's GREAT.

I know Honey Ho turns to ice tea on you, but I always thought Honey Ho was the honey hos daytime scent. ;)

It could be for anyone who didn't smell like Freeze Dried Lipton. :lol:

if I didn't have literally 80 bottles in the apartment - had to organize with move _ I would order it. On the plus side I found a hidden hoard of scented Sexology.

• 2 years later...

I got a trial vial of this and really like the smell.

Having so many products i have only worn this a few times recently and it just seems to have an aura of quasi oriental mystique.

I also slightly smell a similarity to some high quality Japanese incense a friend once gave me.

Its long lasting, great phero cover and matures very nicely on my skin.

Cant believe nobody has reviewd it and unfortunately its sold out.

I wonder if there is anything else similar scented.

It was probably reviewed in the woman's area because it was considered unisex, but we did indeed sell almost all of it to men. The cart says we still have 14 bottles, only the trial vials are sold out. :)