Fest of Fools

scourger

AD_FestFools.jpg

Fest of Fools

The scent of a traditional Christmas Wassail Punch ~ Apples, Pears, Oranges, Lemons, Sugar, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck, happiness, immortality.
PEAR ~ Love, lust, longevity, luck.
ORANGE ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting, used to attract spirits.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches, lust inducing.
CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity. NOTE: Although well diluted, this potion contains cinnamon essential oil which can be irritating to the skin. Do not use in the vicinity of the eye or other mucous membranes. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is fruity goodness, in the best way.

In the bottle: All the fruit elements blend perfectly into a whole that is almost more like apricot than any of the notes that are actually in it.

Wet: More of the same juicy fruits, that avoid being too much like candy or bubblegum by virtue of the almost imperceptible spices, which just add a rich depth to the fruit.

Drydown: The spices are a little more apparent, but still very much part of the blend, and playing second fiddle to the fruit. I get more of a lemon breath to the fruit, but it still reminds me of apricots.

Love, love, love.

This is fruity goodness, in the best way.

In the bottle: All the fruit elements blend perfectly into a whole that is almost more like apricot than any of the notes that are actually in it.

Wet: More of the same juicy fruits, that avoid being too much like candy or bubblegum by virtue of the almost imperceptible spices, which just add a rich depth to the fruit.

Drydown: The spices are a little more apparent, but still very much part of the blend, and playing second fiddle to the fruit. I get more of a lemon breath to the fruit, but it still reminds me of apricots.

Love, love, love.

Speaking of love- I LOVE the new Avatar-he, he, he

• 2 weeks later...

This is delightful!

Wet: It is very fruity and sweet, and I'll admit I was a little hesitant because it's a bit fruitier than I usually wear. But I went ahead...

On and dry: It postively bloomed as soon as it hit my skin, opening up into a spicy wassail brew. The spices weren't present in the vial, but they turn this into a fantastic holiday scent!

LOVE IT.

I got a sample of Fest of Fools from a friend. At first I thought Noooo! Fruits! Since fruity things tend to dissappear on my skin. Fest of fools had a good long lasting scent and it really does smell like the festive punch. I got spicey apples and pears and even a little vanilla (or something) that makes it stay for a while.

• 3 months later...

I liked this one intialy. I did like it, not a over my moon but i enjoyed it. So I set it in my dark perfume chest and went about my time. Today I was in the renn frame of mine and put it on again. and the scent is diffrent to me! and even YUMMIER! The fruits come out more now, and its just...lucious. Just...yumy Yummy. And i got MANY compliments on my edible smell today.

like a fine yummy nummy wine. Works for me. I am still sticking my nose down my shirt...

Ah yes, sticking one's head into one's own cleavage... The unmistakeable body language of a Love Potions addict.... :001_tt2:;)

May

Of course... *I* don't do this... :onigiri_moon_sleep::lol2:

Ah yes, sticking one's head into one's own cleavage... The unmistakeable body language of a Love Potions addict.... :001_tt2:;)

May

Of course... *I* don't do this... :onigiri_moon_sleep::lol2:

I'm guilty as charged......I'm also one who walks around with my wrist(s) glued to my nose, just sniffing away.....

• 10 months later...

This is a sparkling fruity wine that blooms once on for awhile - the spices come out and make this a nice deep apple fruit scent with a hint of lemon. very nice - would definitely want more samples, not sure if i want a full bottle purchase

• 9 months later...

I like this one. I got it on clearance. It is a little overpowering for about 30 minutes. Then it dries down to a spicy, clean apple scent. The kids in my class loved it. I think it is a perfect scent for winter without being to heavy or cinnamonish. It lasts all day too!

• 2 months later...

Not sure if I should be writing a review of one that I think is sold out, but here goes!

(Oh, and I'm not sure if this goes here, since this is amped with MX283, whatever that is..)

In the bottle, I didn't really like the smell at all. It smelled kind of like cough syrup. However, almost immediately after I rolled some onto my wrist and spread it around, the scent changed. The apple really came through. Right now, it's a soft fruit scent with a kind of perfume-y background. I am very pleased with the change! It never ceases to amaze me how the scents morph and twist.

• 10 months later...

This was a very kind freebie in my order (Thank you!)

What a great time of year to get this scent. It positively makes me want to go a-wassailing! Fest is a very clear, bright fruity scent. I'd call it a fruit punch, but it has nothing whatsoever in common with a sugary kid's drink. This smells like mulling spices and actual pieces of fruit. Yum.

• 2 years later...

I got a sample of this a while back. I must say this is very fruity and sweet on my skin.

On first application I smell wonderful sweet pears with a touch of spices, maybe it's the cinnamon and nutmeg. On drydown it's lovely sweet and fruity.

This reminds me of another LP blend which I cannot remember the name of right now.

• 1 year later...

This is a perfect Christmas scent, I get apple forward which I love but melds into a perfect winter punch. I never thought I would be such a fan of spiced fruit scents but they are definitely a staple of my winter collection, was so happy to get this from the wonderful trade pages.

• 9 months later...

I wore this this morning. It's a happy, fruity scent. I like it. It smells very cheerful and celebratory to me. I thought it had some sort of alcohol note in it, but I guess it doesn't?

Unfortunately, there's not a lot left in the vial I have, so I shall have to enjoy it sparingly.