• 2 weeks later...

Wore FW today. Almost forgot how gahgah I go over this scent...complimented it with Titillating Temptress. I didn't layer them so much as I wore TT on my abdomen and FW at neck and wrists. Love them both and they're both so distinct and one didn't over power the other. Too YUM!

Does anyone else get an intense burst of energy but burn out later on this? I'm finding it's like drinking a ton of coffee and getting twitchy/exhausted later. I do absolutely love the scent, i just wonder what component is doing this?

Alpha-THDOC or the Allo-pregnanolone? I don't know much about either of these 2 pheros. I don't get that reaction from FW though to begin with but these are the 2 pheros I know the least about. Would love for someone with more knowledge to offer advice :)

I tested the fragrance only- not the phero blend sample and I must say that I love this scent! In the bottle I can smell lots of vanilla. The food aspect puts me in the frame of mind of Santa's Little Helper. It's really delicious. I got really smooth vanilla and spice. It smelled really good wet. After it dried I could pick up sugar and some kind of food-spice. This was a really warm inviting fragrance that had some kind of depth to it. It also stayed true on my skin and didn't change or turn on me. I even had difficulty washing this off and I could still smell it on me the next day.

I received a ton of compliments on this scent. Everyone seemed to love it.

For a minute...thought you were sending it off to the trade threads!...imagine my disappoint when I kept reading :lol::P

I still have a half bottle of the phero'd blend and a mostly full one virgin. I will miss it I'm sure...but I should be good for a while...but I'm still watching in case opportunity knocks ^_^

I wore this to my last hospital apt at the bad hospital with bf, the nurse was awful to me but really attentive to my bf, never wearing this in this type of situation again. i think she is just ill suited to her job, but i wonder if the phero didn't help.

Blast her with G2...or maybe she would respond to Teddy BB or the heavier dose of Androstadienone in B2? OR like you said...she isn't well suited for her job. Could never understand why people who aren't good with people want to get into people serving lines of work :huh: Sorry it didn't go so well. :(

This is sooo yummy. I snagged a couple samples of this and I so wish I had been able to get full bottles when this was released! I feel like a delicious fluffy lavender cupcake when I wear this. Like I just want to lounge naked in a soft fuzzy blanket on my man's bed and surprise him with that when he gets home from work, and of course have him just eat me up :purr: I just want to be the soft kitten he curls up with and pets ;)

Phero-wise I really think that Gotcha is amazing. Totally helping my man-thing soften towards me and he's been acting like we're a couple even in public. Loveee <3

Phero-wise I really think that Gotcha is amazing. Totally helping my man-thing soften towards me and he's been acting like we're a couple even in public. Loveee <3

:D NICE! And so it SHOULD be!

nutrIx, i switched hospital and wore cougar. I get the feeling they're just way more professional at the new place. They were horrified at how i had been treated, new nurse apologised on their behalf, i said no need and she said she did, it was her profession and an embarrassment. I still love fuzzy though, just for personal effect.

Hi Cinn! Glad you're getting the care you deserve and in a much more professional manner! :heart708:

:D NICE! And so it SHOULD be!

Hahaha well we aren't "officially" together and though we act like it in private he's really weird about it in public, and is a bit uncomfortable with me doing anything affectionate (even just putting a hand on his back or something) so when he doesn't move away it's really great :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is one of my great regrets here. I kept hesitating... then one day gone. it's one of those I knew Id love just by description. All the notes are some of my faves.

I dream of doing a PE based on this one day.

How is the Lavender? I imagine a soft velvety type, or is it sharper like Lav & Honey?

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

I have used this one a couple times. The scent I liked more when it was colder outside, the heat seems to make the cream cheese go a little wonky on me. I got this as a GGG trial when I first found LP, I got lucky. I have even let my friend try this one out a couple times, lucky her. The thick sweetness is delicious but overwhelms the vanilla (and every other gooey goodness) in this one. It is very strong when first applied and needs a good drydown for everything to clam down and meld properly. After this happens, it becomes sweet, rich and dreamy. The phero is very great, it seems to work better with my friend's chemistry though. I wore it once when I was out with a guy I was dating and it made me a little needy/whiney when he didn't give me all of his attention (which he tried to more than usual). It got my friend a circle of guys around her, adoring her at the club when she wore it. It was hilarious! There were about 4-5 guys circling her like she was a damn princess. I need to try it out again now that I am single again. Gotcha is a mone high on my list of wants, but I am still trying to find a cover I like or just wait until Mara puts it in another scent herself.

Nix! I scored this as a GGG too- sort of, lol - I lucked out when I ordered a virgin and got a Gotcha enhanced instead. I picked up a virgin from the trades though because I LOOOOVE this one to pieces!

Hmm, a circle of adoring gents who might treat you as a princess - I see the temptation! :D

I had no idea it even came without the phero! That's cool though, I will probably end up making a PE like it eventually. I know... right? She was on cloud 9 that night! Lucky biotch :)

• 1 month later...

Love! My first few wearings of this the lavender was way way to strong for me. I wore it again this week, maybe due to it being cooler outside, and had a completely different result. Lovely lavender, soft and not pointed. Once dry the vanilla and butter/cream are most prominent on me. I was worried that it would amp to be too "sweet" but it only seems to do that when I wear it in warmer weather, so I blame it on my chemistry. Wish it wasn't sold out since I only have a sample and now want a full bottle.

• 2 weeks later...

So I had kind of an odd evening yesterday night wearing Fuzzy Wuzzy with Gotcha. I wore 5 sprays on my torso - I cat get enough of this scent.

So, me and my BF went to dinner with a group of friends. I sat across from a 20 something year old guy (let's call him M) and his mom. I end up talking to them most of the night since they were in front of me and BF was talking to his buddy. M is usually very friendly and sweet- but now he is really challenging everything I was saying and trying to change my opinions on certain things. Whatevs. He wasn't being rude, just different.

His mom starts showing me pics on her phone- and shows me one if M's girlfriend. I say "aww she's really pretty." Then- all of a sudden his mom says " hey! M, you should take a picture with Hearts (my real name though) , send it to your girlfriend and tell her you're out to dinner this beautiful girl!"

I'm like wth? Awkward. I just say umm no. M looks horrified at his mom and says "that's an awful idea". Then his mom says "I'm joking! But don't you think Hearts is cute?" M is turning so red and asks her "why would you say that?!"- it was funny so I just giggled and pretended to look at something on my phone. It was so awkward- especially with my BF sitting next to me. Although he was happily oblivious to this whole exchange.

Then I start noticing M is mirroring everything I do and making intense eye contact while talking to me. I had to keep glancing away because it was like staring contest. I was even able to notice his pupils were way dilated (most likely from the dim restaurant lighting)

So at the end of dinner we all walk out to our cars and say good bye, good night, all that type of thing. As I get to my car door- I hear M yell out "bye Hearts!"

This was totally out of the ordinary for them. I'm not sure who Gotcha got more... M or his mom. Lol!

• 2 months later...

Wore this today and GEEZE I just love this scent...hubby acts like VELCRO when I wear it...of course I always slip on an extra bit of UnGotcha! to boost, but this scent LASTS and LASTS. I applied 12 hours ago, no re-app since, and this STILL smells terrific! Swimming in my own aroma therapy here right now...

• 1 year later...

I know this is long gone now, but I still have mine and wore it yesterday. I will miss it when I finally do it in, but I will rant about how wonderful it is while I still have it :heart: It is still behaving just as well as my last post states, lasting scent AND Velcro husband :lol:

It's interesting that lavender is NOT what I think of at all when I wear this. It reads as creamy, kind of smoky - the brown sugar caramel perhaps? - cake like confection on a delicious bed of amber. Maybe the lavender is part of what I'm reading as the bit of bite and smoke? Very odd, my nose, not FW! Of course, my nose may be queer too as I sometimes apparently read on a different spectrum than others for some strange reason!

Now matter - still LOVE the Fuzzy!!! :bday1029:

I wonder that you may be right on spot Halo. I wore it again and DO recognize the lavender first off. I wonder if you're right and I'm just not familiar enough with the nuances of the lavender fragrance? Whatever it is, I quite love how it's playing on me. I love it as much now as ever :heart:

I LOVE the Lav in this. It's such a frenchy type lavender to my nose. I can't think of the name of that popular French cosmetic company. I used to buy quite a bit from them damn.. they were within walking distance so I tried a lot of their fragrance and creams.. anyway I was afraid the lavender would fade over time but this one is still perfect.

I know "gotcha" is supposed to be the phero = of LP signature but I will always see Gotcha = Fuzzy Wuzzy. That's the effect this phero has on me and the scent just amplifies the effect.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 year later...

Got this in the trades. I am amazed how strong it is 5 years later. I get floral lav (not medicinal) immediately and then the buttercream cake and frosting show with brown sugar-almost boozy or like dulce tres leches cake. The vanilla and caramel are the main notes with the lavender on the top like a floral topper on a cake. This is so yummy and calming. I wanted it for sleep but it's too good not to wear into the world.

• 1 year later...

I was lucky enough to get a FB of this from NU. I almost want to ask why should would let this leave her house, but I'm guessing it's because she must be a VERY GOOD PERSON. I think of anything called Fuzzy Wizzy should have peach, so I'm glad I researched all notes. Lavender is always welcome in my home because when my son was still nursing, I would wear it, so now it instantly makes him happy. He's 11 and doesn't know why he loves it so much, but sometimes asks for me to put it on him and recently asked for his own bottle. But obviously I didn't choose this for him, just saying lavender is a winner on its own around here.

After putting it on today (travel shock be dammed,) I decided that any man who doesn't fall for this combo must be a very bad man. Not just a too-lazy-to-put-up-a-shelf kind of bad man, but a VERY BAD MAN. Like you'd better have AAA because the man who doesn't love this will not come to get you when you have a flat tire kind of bad. Maybe even the kind of guy who gets fired for embezzlement or has a whole 'nother family somewhere bad.

When I had my man smell me, he said "it's okay." That was confusing. So 1/2 hr later, I went back. "It's good, it's just not my favorite." Huh? I thought he was a good man. I told him that if he didn't like it, it meant he was a VERY BAD MAN. He tried to defend himself. "I've seen you smell better. What is that? Amber?" I just stared at him. "I guess I'm a bad man"

I need to rethink this relationship.

I'm testing your theory tonight. I'll be working a table of 30 construction workers. We'll see how many very bad men there are in the group. :lol: Awesome review. ;)

I am sure that they will love you and want to take care of you. Sounds like a potential hotbed of chivalry. Men who work hard physically almost always appreciate someone else working hard.

My man did make a point of taking out the trash and starting a load of laundry before going to work. And when I visited him at his work he had so much Girl Nip on I kind of forgot what a bad man he had proven himself to be earlier. And then he kicked the other guy working sound out of the desk area and plugged me into the sound board so all was forgotten.

I did buy a shelf today, though. Pretty sure he'll put it up.

:lol:

OMG LMAO at this review. A very bad man.

I'm glad I made you ladies laugh. It's been a tense week with three varieties of drama. Life can be so rediculous that laughter really is the best medicine.

I am sure that they will love you and want to take care of you. Sounds like a potential hotbed of chivalry. Men who work hard physically almost always appreciate someone else working hard.

My man did make a point of taking out the trash and starting a load of laundry before going to work. And when I visited him at his work he had so much Girl Nip on I kind of forgot what a bad man he had proven himself to be earlier. And then he kicked the other guy working sound out of the desk area and plugged me into the sound board so all was forgotten.

I did buy a shelf today, though. Pretty sure he'll put it up.

This turned out to be a great scent & phero to wear for the construction party last night. I think it's lovely that Gotcha works as well on women as men, especially since the coordinator of the construction party was the owner's wife. She's as neurotic as I am, and we were a pair of Nervous Nellies last night, (although I tried hard not to let my own neuroses shine through, so she'd be more comfortable). By about the middle of the meal, she and I had both calmed down considerably, and she seemed really wowed that my co-worker and I were able to do such a great job, just the two of us. And yes, the rest of the party was actually quite chivalrous and extremely polite. It was kind of a fun party, and I think it would have been nice if they'd not been on a schedule.

We also had a band at the restaurant last night, and judging by the number of drunken hugs and the great big tips from drunken people I'd never met before last night, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Gotcha really earned her keep! :lol:

Ha! Side note: I'd applied right before BF came home yesterday afternoon, and just as I was getting dressed. He loves this scent, and reacts well to Gotcha, which resulted in a lot of butt pinching and complaining that I had to leave. :lol: Good stuff.

This turned out to be a great scent & phero to wear for the construction party last night. I think it's lovely that Gotcha works as well on women as men, especially since the coordinator of the construction party was the owner's wife. She's as neurotic as I am, and we were a pair of Nervous Nellies last night, (although I tried hard not to let my own neuroses shine through, so she'd be more comfortable). By about the middle of the meal, she and I had both calmed down considerably, and she seemed really wowed that my co-worker and I were able to do such a great job, just the two of us. And yes, the rest of the party was actually quite chivalrous and extremely polite. It was kind of a fun party, and I think it would have been nice if they'd not been on a schedule.

We also had a band at the restaurant last night, and judging by the number of drunken hugs and the great big tips from drunken people I'd never met before last night, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Gotcha really earned her keep! :lol:

Ha! Side note: I'd applied right before BF came home yesterday afternoon, and just as I was getting dressed. He loves this scent, and reacts well to Gotcha, which resulted in a lot of butt pinching and complaining that I had to leave. :lol: Good stuff.

All good news! Maybe I'll take Gotcha for a spin later tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg I cannot wait for this one. It's like Tyvey's Cupcake and Midnight Snack tapped asses all night long

We need a "what she said" thread with the things that make us laugh the most.