The Return of Sugared Layerables!

Just an update...I'm still working on these but the NRs take precedence so you've still got some weeks to wait.

I am very thankful for all the gorgeous pictures I have been receiving via email, THANK YOU, EVERYONE! :D

I still need TONS of pictures...it's not too late, please send! Thank you!!!

Just an update...I'm still working on these but the NRs take precedence so you've still got some weeks to wait.

I am very thankful for all the gorgeous pictures I have been receiving via email, THANK YOU, EVERYONE! :D

I still need TONS of pictures...it's not too late, please send! Thank you!!!

I have 2 pics for you. I'll get them off today. :)

can't find post telling us how to order the "Sugareds", help pls

and is Mara still accepting photos ? photos of ourselves?

I'm so out of the loop

Cannot wait to see all the LP ladies and one QG on the labels! Wait what about Le Wiz Jessica and you Mara?

Will y'all be making an appearance on the Sugareds?!

Yes, please do.:)

Edited by StacyK

Oh, one more thing. It would be helpful for me if you include your screen name along with your photos so I know who to post GCs for. Thanks!

CinnMel - Your email today was empty, no pix! Please try again, thanks! :)

Just so be clear, the photos have to be of us/pets to be legally licensed, but is there a rule about who has taken the photo?

Also, I am not a photogenic person but I've decided to take the plunge. I don't know about my photos being "fun" but some should be funny! I don't mind if folks are laughing at and not with me!

Edited by donsie

Donsie, good grief, not photogenic? You are GORGEOUS! I was just oohing and ahhing over your pix before I came on the forum. Thank you for sending them!!!

Gosh, thank you so much! You and Halo have been so very kind. I swear I wasn't fishing for compliments, but it couldn't have gone much better if I had been!

:001_302:

Is LE WIZ going to be on any of them? He's got those incredible baby blues. Maybe he could be Sugared Trees!

I would love an actual Sugared Trees.

Have I ever seen you Donsie? Maybe on FB? Doesn't matter. Either way, you seem like a remarkably beautiful person to me.

That is an awfully lovely thing to say, Rose. Thank you. I'm not on FB, but perhaps you'll get to see me on a one of the new labels when this collection returns. I know I"m looking forward to seeing lots of you folks.

I think these will be worth waiting for!

Totally.

I would love an actual Sugared Trees.

If you can find a sample/bottle of Sugared Forest on the Trading Post (but none of my hoard will be pried out of even my cold dead hands) that's what it is; but that one is not coming back.

• 3 weeks later...

can't find post telling us how to order the "Sugareds", help pls

and is Mara still accepting photos ? photos of ourselves?

I'm so out of the loop

I'd like to order but haven't figured out how...anyone?

• 1 month later...

Other than the six or so Sugareds that already have their own pages in the store, is there any way at all to order any of the other 94 Sugareds? My mouth drolls just reading the list....

• 3 weeks later...

lool These melons do taste like candy!

You don't think I'm more of a Sugared HAY BITCHES WHAT UP???

Hi LadyVictoria - I know the post is a few months old - but I wanted to give you kudos or high-5 for that post - made me actually laugh out loud!! Could totally pic a guy on that label - hilarious!!

What about Sugar Sugar Pink Sugar Sugar Sugar Sugar? :) With some cottoncandy for good measure - haha. I am sugar happy and just LAM'd myself earlier (1st test ever) - apologies for my silliness but also blaming my lack of sleep last nite a tad. Anyhow- awesome news - love sugar and love to layer scents.