First Time Ordering From LP :)

honeybunny422

Hi :D I'm new to LP but not new to the phero world. I actually stumbled upon this site after lots of digging from other forums XD I was determined to find new places that sell more female pheros that actually WORK!
So far (from reading the reviews and forums here) LP seems promising :)
I just ordered Leather with a shot of cops (the silicone roll on version) and a trial sample of Sex & Violins since the description sounded AMAZING!
I was really torn between Dominance and Leather but opted for Leather just in case Dom was too much for me lol
Its my first time with a roll on o-O so we'll see how this experimentation goes haha

Welcome to LP! :thbf54f4bf:

I picked up a Leather with cops added to it in the trade area and it's AMAZING! They had boosted the LP fragrance, Passion and Desire with it. I hope you and your, soon to be adoring, fans loves yours as much as I do mine! It gives me a confident but decidedly feminine feel - and the cops just add to the head turning :lol: But a good dose of cops always makes me extra frisky too ^_~ I've always gotten great hits with it. VERY excited to read your thoughts in the future as you experiment :^^::666:

Welcome!! I think you will enjoy being here and I'll be looking to read your reviews once you've had a chance to try out Leather (one I keep looking at but haven't gotten yet)!

Hello and welcome! I'm new too and have a newb ques for you. I see you ordered a scilicone base roll on, so far I've only used oil based lp's. What do you like best about using the the scilicone lp? I'm in experimental mode these days so I'm venturing out. Enjoy your Leather toy! :)

Welcome Sukikiryu! I love both Dom and Leather for the confidence boost they give me, though each in a different way. I tend to get more of a "I'm in control, I got this, I can tackle anything" feeling (not to be confused with entitlement or feeling like I control everyone) from Dom, while Leather makes me unusually talkative for some reason. I'm not a very social person by nature so it's good for situations like parties to loosen me up.

Welcome Sukikiryu! I love both Dom and Leather for the confidence boost they give me, though each in a different way. I tend to get more of a "I'm in control, I got this, I can tackle anything" feeling (not to be confused with entitlement or feeling like I control everyone) from Dom, while Leather makes me unusually talkative for some reason. I'm not a very social person by nature so it's good for situations like parties to loosen me up.

Now I feel I should have gone with Dom :o lol! I love getting that feeling but it's so rare for me.

I'm pretty social but as of late I've been "tired", I guess, and haven't been in the mood to socialize, so maybe this will help :)