Hello There!

reincarnated

Hi people!
Nice being here. Thought I'd introduce myself:
I'm Dinah, 33 years old, from Tel Aviv Israel.
I'm new to the world of pheromones, but have been looking at this website from afar for years.
Other than that:
Salsa dancer and instructor, vegan, music head, health food store employee. :)

Can't wait to start experiencing LPMP first hand.
I'm so curious about so many scents, I don't know where to begin!
Being in a steady relationship going on 6 years, I guess going out to salsa slathered in Blatant Invitation would be a bit much. :Emoticons0424:
Anyway, I really enjoy reading here, hope to keep this up for a long time.

:hi5:

I'm kind of eclectic with preferences, I tend to like florientals, woody orientals, citrus, sweeter men's frangrances. Not huge on gourmands, although I'm open to surprises. I've heard this is the place to be for olfactory surprises. ;)

I'm pretty sure I don't like violets and overt baby-powder or soapy scents. That's about it.

Guest LexyCents

:hi215: Dinah!!! Welcome :D I'm new myself and doing the phero journey. So excited!!! Hope it helps your relationships in the way you would like! I have my fingers crossed for you and myself as well :Emoticons04263:

Hi, reincarnated! There is a wide world of scents here!!! Just start getting some samplers. And you may be surprised by liking things you never thought you would like. I know I did. In fact, the bad thing is that I haven't found something I don't like. So many choices.... :Emoticons04280: Welcome to the forum!!!

:hi215: Dinah!!! Welcome :D I'm new myself and doing the phero journey. So excited!!! Hope it helps your relationships in the way you would like! I have my fingers crossed for you and myself as well :Emoticons04263:

Haha yeah, I'm drooling over "la femme noire" and cougar potion already for some merry mayhem and extra sensuality on the dance floor. I'm already suspecting one of my favorite dancers is a natural cuddle pheromone bomb because the ladies - myself included - can't keep away.... :lol:

Guest LexyCents

Haha yeah, I'm drooling over "la femme noire" and cougar potion already for some merry mayhem and extra sensuality on the dance floor. I'm already suspecting one of my favorite dancers is a natural cuddle pheromone bomb because the ladies - myself included - can't keep away.... :lol:

hahaha nice! I just ordered noire myself hehehe along with Blantant Invitation and BANG! heheh

cougar potion... ive been hearing good things about that one too.. adding it to my list for my next purchase! ;) tell us how it goes :D

I've heard this is the place to be for olfactory surprises. ;)

Hah,you are in for a treat :) and important that you try something you might not have liked in a few weeks,even months later!

...welcome to the Adventure...welcome to the Addiction

• 2 weeks later...

Being in a steady relationship going on 6 years, I guess going out to salsa slathered in Blatant Invitation would be a bit much. :Emoticons0424:

I just saw this, how funny! Welcome to the forum :)