Cacao Amor w/Copulins

AD-CacaoAmor_1.jpg

CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

I have been dying for this one, because I love honey and chocolate scents so much.

And that's what I mostly get out of this right now; it's like a non-powdery version of Coco Honey to me - a dark chocolate earthiness contrasting with the brightness of the honey, and a sweet thread of amber. I'm not really smelling the orchid at this point, but I imagine it will emerge eventually. But I don't smell the cops either, and I didn't expect to since this is the kind of fragrance EoW melds with really well. It's definitely the type that I refer to as "fuckable gourmand." :666:

ETA: this fragrance lasts a long time - I can still smell it on my wrist and that's nearly 24 hours later.

HEAVEN

actually literally sank to my knees. LITERALLY. I am using that correctly

Throws really hard.

I didn't love it out of the bottle. I am going to put some on later and see how it settles on me. I didn't want to try it the day I got it because I was going to be around my children's father, and sometimes he gets more angry/grumpy than usual when I have on cops. Any thoughts on phero blends the scent is really congruent with? I'd like to try it with Perfect Match...maybe even Bang, though that already has some cops.

I usually think of Tootsie pops with most chocolate scents, but Cacao Amor doesn't go that direction. All the notes say "gourmand" to me, but somehow it's staying very perfume-y?

Also, I'm not getting a lot of sillage, this one is wearing very close to the skin for me. I'm going to check back to see how I feel about it at bedtime. It's a very interesting scent, regardless.

My skin is eating scents today. I thought it was Cacao Amor at first, but the Aja I layered over it has faded away. I find Aja to be quite aggressive with its throw, so definitely unusual for that one to disappear. So sadly Cacao Amor faded quietly away & I can't gauge about lasting power or the fade off because my skin ate it so quickly.

Edited by Beccah

I have been dying for this one, because I love honey and chocolate scents so much.

And that's what I mostly get out of this right now; it's like a non-powdery version of Coco Honey to me - a dark chocolate earthiness contrasting with the brightness of the honey, and a sweet thread of amber. I'm not really smelling the orchid at this point, but I imagine it will emerge eventually. But I don't smell the cops either, and I didn't expect to since this is the kind of fragrance EoW melds with really well. It's definitely the type that I refer to as "fuckable gourmand." :666:

ETA: this fragrance lasts a long time - I can still smell it on my wrist and that's nearly 24 hours later.

Sold. Luna said everything I need to hear. I knew this would be a FB. Edited by StacyK

VEEEEEEEERY NICE! FB plunge validated.

This is NOT Cocoa Honey. Yes, there's a vague similarity with the cocoa and honey, but this is a sultry, gourmand fragrance - rich and chewy.

I don't go scent blind to this one and enjoyed it wafting up all day yesterday. Staying power is awesome!

The orchid definitely kicks this up a few notches. SO glad I found another flower I can wear and love in fragrances!

I didn't detect even the hint of cops, not even while wet.

Dreamy! :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

This is beautiful, intoxicating, and I want to bathe in this. This is what a Queen smells like. This is not a scent you relax in. This is a scent you reign in. Other Queens will understand.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to be clear, I didn't say it was - just that it reminds me of Coco Honey somewhat.

True! Appologies if it seemed I inferred that. It DOES remind me of Cocoa Honey too, only in a very base kind of way. The cocoa is darker and richer in this and the honey more chewy. The orchid makes it something altogether unique. A decadent delight for sure!

I like this! I love cocoa butter scents and this is much deeper. It takes a minute for the honey to dry down. The orchid actually is almost foodie as well at the very top like how you will see lavender chocolate bars and smell a slight floral to the chocolate. It's very light on me and I am a slatherer so that causes me to get a second FB so I can roll on without regret. This isn't sophisticated, fussy or commercial--so it's perfect for those days when you want to feel cozy and yummy.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow. This is gorgeous. I feel like its hovering in between Eros & Jour De. Its not as hoochie as Jour.

The elegant Orchid blossoming on top of the Honeyed chocolate with that swirl of cops gives it a queenly, sexy feel.

I want to demand & give in to every indulgence. This would be amazing with Dom or Leather.

I'm continuely smelling something wonderful, then I remember it's me! :D

Edited by StacyK

• 3 weeks later...

I. Am. In. Heaven.

Rich cocoa, chewy honey and amber, sultry orchid.. plus cops to make me feel amazing. It doesn't get better than this. I could wear this every day. ?

Cacoa Amor on me is velvety and smooth. The cocoa and honey is so delicious, the orchid adds a perfumey floral aspect. I find this fragrance to be sensual and slinky as well as gourmand. I could bathe in this!

Cacoa Amor on me is velvety and smooth. The cocoa and honey is so delicious, the orchid adds a perfumey floral aspect. I find this fragrance to be sensual and slinky as well as gourmand. I could bathe in this!

Me too. With someone. ;)

• 3 months later...

I Received a sample of this in with my last order, and I really like it! In the LPMP store, it is available as a spray. Would this be safe to use pretty much anywhere on the body (not clothing)? I'm asking because of the copulins. Or, is oil the better choice?

-1- Yes - if you look at the dropdown for that item:

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/531361895/cacao-amor-w-eow-copulins-pheromone

...you will see that one of the options is for spray perfume.

-2- It is, but cops are generally most effective when applied to the torso area (neck-to-knees).

-3- That is all a matter of personal preference/anecdotal evidence.

• 8 months later...

This is really sweet and rich. I get mostly chocolate and honey, but also smell the orchid peeking through just a bit. I think the cops are sweetening the honey, which I really enjoy because it's not turning powdery, nor is it a dirty honey smell on me. I don't typically wear cops in public, but this perfume might be an exception. I can't detect the cops at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The chocolate in this is a bitter chocolate, that smells almost dry. Like opening a canister of baking cocoa powder. After about 10 minutes, a deep, dark floral starts to take over. It reminds me of Kizz Me, but less freshly floral. It's like Kizz Me had been left out to bake in the hot sun for several days. I keep getting this visual of dried earth as it becomes parched and cracks. The amber in this eventually gets kind of sharp on me, though. This one lasts a looooong time.

• 1 year later...

This is so good!  The chocolate isn’t bitter on me, but there is a lot of depth and dimension to this scent. The honey swirls perfectly with the chocolate and adds a rich sweetness.  This isn’t super foodie in the way Moondust Cocoa is, but it’s definitely lickable in a delightfully wicked way. Undeniably sexy and I can’t smell the cops at all. 

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, hedgehog said:

@dolphindolls2 This one is great! I layer Sugared Honeycomb and Moondust Cocoa (and I bet something like Occo Choco would work well too) to get a similar effect.  It doesn't have the orchid, but the honey sometimes has a bit of a floral character, which helps.    

@hedgehog, I bought this one because it had Orchid in it, but I love the idea of blending others to make something similar, thanks so much for the suggestion. I have sugared orchid, sugared hot chocolate and Sungold Mocha that I could use to try and mix up to see if I could get the same vibe