Mielihyva

Ajia

Mielihyva makes me want to lick my wrists!LOL

On me the blueberry is front and foremost, with spices peaking through. Theres something else that comes into play.......i think its the apricot. Very yummy scent!

Ooh, not that I encourage licking oneself in -20 degree weather (as it is here), this scent sounds magically delicious. I can't wait to smell this one now. :blink:

This is a really nice fruity scent. I can see the scented eraser smell in this one. It is a kidliscious scent that I thoroughly enjoy. Great spring summer feel good girly wear. :)

I just may stock up :)

You mean you never smelled those fruity Sanrio erasers?! :)

It's funny how certain scents cause certain evocations even if the scent itself is not anything like the memory trigger.

Hmmm, I not smell eraser.

Ok- still wearing this-no eraser on me, but do awesomely w/ fruit and florals, sweet ambers etc.

It isnt the smell of the normal pink or white eraser (that is not a flattering smell, dont make this type of eraser perfume please :) )

It is the smell of those erasers that actually sucked as erasers but girls liked them cuz the were fun shapes, colors and smelt sweet :)

Maybe like my lil pony smell?

lol its good though :) me likey!

You mean you never smelled those fruity Sanrio erasers?! :lol:

It's funny how certain scents cause certain evocations even if the scent itself is not anything like the memory trigger.

lol :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: SO TRUE!

Hmmm, I not smell eraser.

Ok- still wearing this-no eraser on me, but do awesomely w/ fruit and florals, sweet ambers etc.

Like the others said, it is not regular erasers that I smell... It is the fruity kids erasers that my sister used to eat. They are the cute little ones that only smear the pencil on the paper, not actually erase it. I don't get the waxy part of the smell, I get the soft fruity scent that I so loved in my precious erasers.

• 3 weeks later...

oddly enough, though this is blueberry based, i get no blueberry at all when i wear this

not a bad thing, though. i like the smell of blueberry muffins and such, but am not really a foody scent person when it comes to my perfumes.

on me this is a light, sweet floral.

normally it wouldn't be a scent i'd be in love with or anything.

it's pretty enough, but it's light and not all that distinct or impressive.

but...i work with special needs students who often throw fits of the hitting, kicking, screaming, throwing nature and i've noticed that on the three days i have worn this scent, they have been in a much happier, friendlier mood while around me and i haven't been hit!!

that's a plus and probably worth a full bottle!

i work with special needs students who often throw fits of the hitting, kicking, screaming, throwing nature and i've noticed that on the three days i have worn this scent, they have been in a much happier, friendlier mood while around me and i haven't been hit!!

that's a plus and probably worth a full bottle!

Oh thats amazing! Gotta love the Lp scents that bring calmness to those around you!

I like fruit scents - especially a good fruit musk - when they work on me, and some fruits are difficult to get just right; but this blend has some wonderful fruit notes. The apricot and blueberry are the most obvious to me in the wet stage, a really nice sweetness that's not cloying at all. The blueberry carries over in wear, melding with the grapefruit for a nice aura of tart and sweet. The grapefruit is more obvious in the drydown, but I don't really sense the rose or spices at all. But this is definitely one of those "happy" kind of blends for when you need a olfactory lift.

• 1 month later...

Grapefruit, check. Blueberry, check. Rose, check. Apricot, check. Spices, MIA. I really like that I can pick out four separate notes with no difficulty in this scent. All in harmony, a barbershop quartet of a perfume. Sweet with just the teensiest little bit of plasticky. Not bad, not bad at all. Thanks for the freebie, LPMP ladies!

• 9 months later...

The blueberry and apricot in this come out strongest on me, and the combination is unexpectedly droolworthy :beggingpleasesmiley: It's deep, juicy and slightly tangy (probably from both the apricot and grapefruit), and the spices add that final sexy touch. I was afraid of the grapefruit, but it doesn't come out prominent on me at all. It just smells totally lickable.

• 2 months later...

All blueberry and grapefruit at first - a delicious combination! It's not overly sweet and it's not creamy. Quite "bright" and translucent. Digging it. Seems very light, definitely not the kind of scent that precedes you into a room. Personality-wise this feels to me like this girl in my high school who I admired so much (and still do) because she was unfailingly upbeat, and outgoing and friendly to and well liked by all cliques, in an evilly socially stratified school.

• 2 months later...

Not wearing this right now but probably will wear it today. I don't' mind a a little fruit however I do get tired of those fruity scents that are so fruity it's like you fell in a vat of hawaiian punch or those smelled one, smelled them all fruity/tropically scents. This however is really yummy,slightly like fruity bubblicious gum but not bubble gummy or too sweet, yet it is still very sweet but tart as well with some depth. It's mouth watering . I also love the ice skating pin up on the label lol, it's very fun. I have been wearing it more lately needing a pick me up. Can probably definitely help the stress levels when dealing with drama...

And oh yeah I'm also afraid of grapefruit and citrus scents in general but this is not too acidic or bitter and is blended very nicely, I personally don't smell it and think "oh noes! grapefruit!".

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

• 2 years later...

I can't believe I didn't discover this sooner! This smells soooooo delicious! It smells like I am sitting down in a pretty patio eating fruit and a blueberry muffin, with a pretty porcelain vase full of flowers, drinking some warm milk, or something creamy, It starts off very strong and sweet, making blueberry clouds all around me, like bursts of fruit and flowers, then it dries down and fades quickly, but this is one of those scents that you don't mind reapplying and slathering yourself in. Total winner for me!

• 1 year later...

It does smell soooooo goooood! At first it turned plastic on me. I was sad cuz i love the scent from the bottle. But after 30 mins or so, the scent came back and stayed for a good 8-9 hrs. I kept on smelling my wrist the whole time. Just heavenly!