jumping in...

Bella15

Another newb here - I ordered some samples last week:

Happy Ending

Phero Girl

Betrothal Potion (hey, a girl can dream, right?)

Vampire Bait

Sugared Amber

Sugared Honeycomb

Can't wait til they get here and I can try them out!

Welcome Molls! (Cute Avi!) I love most of what you ordered...you got some nice ones! It'll be a good selection to see what works w/your body chemistry...the floral, the fruit, the honey...etc.

Do let us know whatcha think! :)

Heya Molls! I recognize you from the BPAL forum, WELCOME!!! :)

Happy Ending is a good one, like a sticky cinnamony dessert with just a dusting of candied petals. I have yet to see how guys react since I just got it, but I did notice the self-effects of a lot of the attraction pheros help give me a bit of a confidence boost.

Edited by Invidiana

Welcome to the forum,enjoy your stay here..oh man,I am still laughing at some posts made today in the Mellonia's Secret thread,just few examples of the clever people in this forum :)

...and do try Love Potion Original & Red,exceptional.

Welcome Molls! Looks like you got a good start! Jump on in and chat with us!

thanks for the welcome, all! I keep adding to my list of "want to try"s, but am trying to restrain until I see how the stuff I ordered works on me :jumpforjoy:

Hey, Invidiana *wave* Happy Ending is one of the ones I'm most looking forward to. I'm hoping for a similar effect, at least.

Calii, I just wrote down Love Potion Red, lol - I will add the Orignal, also ;)

For now though, just wandering around the forum, and trying to learn the lingo.

Welcome! Always great to see another newbie here!

• 2 weeks later...

okay - I'm really lost, lol... will someone please point me in the direction of a "newbie" thread? I'm completely new to pheros and want to know the differences between the different types, all these acronyms - BAM, EOW, cops, etc - which kind does what? When do I apply? Do they need dry-down time?

I tried really hard to search on my own, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. A post here and there, but it's all so confusing. In the Pheromone Arena, there was a section that said New Pheromone User Guide, but it's like a sub-forum. I was hoping for an all-encompassing "Pheros for Dummies" type thread :lol:

thanks for the welcome, all! I keep adding to my list of "want to try"s, but am trying to restrain until I see how the stuff I ordered works on me :666:

Hey, Invidiana *wave* Happy Ending is one of the ones I'm most looking forward to. I'm hoping for a similar effect, at least.

Calii, I just wrote down Love Potion Red, lol - I will add the Orignal, also :666:

For now though, just wandering around the forum, and trying to learn the lingo.

Welcome, Molls!!

Don't forget LP Black!! MMMMMM, my fave of the bunch!!

okay - I'm really lost, lol... will someone please point me in the direction of a "newbie" thread? I'm completely new to pheros and want to know the differences between the different types, all these acronyms - BAM, EOW, cops, etc - which kind does what? When do I apply? Do they need dry-down time?

The new pheromone guide is a subsection, but there are plenty of good threads in there with info about phero's in general, how to use them and what different ones do. It's also a great place to post specific questions, or you can do that in the general questions about phero's :goldfish5: There's plenty of experienced phero users about that can answer any questions you might have that you can't find answers to in the old threads.

Another thing that you can do, which will also make the acronyms make more sense, is to go to the phero section in the store and read about the different mixes & phero's. The acronyms are abbreviations of the names of phero mixes btw. BAM is short for Bewitch Attract & Mesmerize (I think LOL). EoW is Essence of Woman oil (pure cops) :)

Hi Molls, welcome! You made some wonderful choices there! I definitely say next time Red, Original and Black to give a go as well ^^ Not to be missed.

edited for a stray comma that was glaring at me lol

Edited by piratical dahlia