UN Swimming With Sharks

My partner uses SWS at work and it helps a lot. The people he works with are pretty negative and ignorant, so anything that helps in any way is very special indeed. When he wears it, they actually let him speak and they do listen. Now getting them to HEAR and remember is another matter, but still, SWS has left us quite impressed!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally never really resonated with SWS but my boyfriend would probably love to have a bucketful available at all times. Since he started wearing this (approx.. 2 1/2 years ago) he has been promoted several times and given many job opportunities that other workers have not been given. His coworkers love him and he has consistently impressed many higher ups; not that these things wouldn't or couldn't happen on their own, but there is definitely a noticeable edge when he wears this phero.

• 1 year later...

I've come to notice and appreciate the slightly more attentive service this seems to get me when I go from wearing this to work to running errands or getting a drink in the evening. People seem to "hop to it" a bit more.

Sometimes, when meeting people after work, I just add an OCCO to my chest to femme it up a bit. At other times I've just sprayed on some DHEAS.

• 8 months later...

My partner is surviving a lot of nuisance behavior from his new boss to the point himself and his counterparts have a pact to leave the company together if the situation gets anymore ridiculous. His future plans with the company have also changed due to the installment of this new boss, so this is quite the shift if he quits this company he's been with for nearly 2 decades. I work near his division and would feel the impact if he left.

I have told a few friends about my pheromone use, but I'm too shy to show him SWS. His boss is arriving tomorrow. I have this unscented product in oil, never opened. I wouldn't necessarily bank on SWS to be a pivot point, but I've experienced pheromones making an impact if the opportunity is just right. What do you guys think?

Yes! I'm new to phero's compared to most of you, but we have UN SWS, Winner, just my man the Art of War, and myself Phero Charged Money Potion, and I know we have a few large samples around here. I just wore it to the bank, (also had cops on though), and got pulled out of line to do my deposit and the banker followed me outside with his card and said he wanted to be my favorite banker. Of course it wasn't all SWS, but every bit counts. I make my man wear it all the time and he's been getting a lot more work. He doesn't speak up for himself too much or engage in any competition, but I think the SWS is doing these things for him. Put it on him yourself, on his wrists, tell him that it's for good luck.

Yes! I'm new to phero's compared to most of you, but we have UN SWS, Winner, just my man the Art of War, and myself Phero Charged Money Potion, and I know we have a few large samples around here. I just wore it to the bank, (also had cops on though), and got pulled out of line to do my deposit and the banker followed me outside with his card and said he wanted to be my favorite banker. Of course it wasn't all SWS, but every bit counts. I make my man wear it all the time and he's been getting a lot more work. He doesn't speak up for himself too much or engage in any competition, but I think the SWS is doing these things for him. Put it on him yourself, on his wrists, tell him that it's for good luck.

Cops for sure. Bur, could be the combo. I could see that appealung to a banker. Lol

My partner is willing to try it! :o I'm anticipating his experience... I've never tried this pheromone blend before.

I didn't sell it too hard. He's a "see it to believe it" kind of person, which is great because I know LPMP always delivers.

Since we work in the same space, I wonder if I'll respond to SWS the same ?

Edited by Ivysaur

My partner is willing to try it! :o I'm anticipating his experience... I've never tried this pheromone blend before.

I didn't sell it too hard. He's a "see it to believe it" kind of person, which is great because I know LPMP always delivers.

Since we work in the same space, I wonder if I'll respond to SWS the same as most others will

I'm excited to see how this goes. My man is also a factual kind of guy, and i know he does all kinds of things to humor me, but he hasn't gone to work without some kind of SWS on for a month now.

Since we work in the same space, I wonder if I'll respond to SWS the same ?

I love this blend but it took sometime for me to really appreciate it.

Its subtle most of the time. Not to mention I get no selfies from it.

Though I can attest to noticable (to me) hits after a period of testing specifically at work with the same people over & over. Wearing it, not wearing it and wearing other blends. Its a winner.

My partner didn't have a chance to wear SWS in a conversation with his boss, but he did have meetings with his team and various tasks he wanted to get done that day. He claims "it takes a lot of anything to affect me," but his report to me after work says otherwise :001_302:

He was more productive and in a groove than usual, let small errors roll off his back, and just kept his day moving. While he was listing to me the number of projects he completed, I had to keep back a chuckle and from asking, "you really don't think SWS affected you at all?" :smiley-laughing024:

I'm glad it's so subtle. SWS is a winner :hi5:

My partner didn't have a chance to wear SWS in a conversation with his boss, but he did have meetings with his team and various tasks he wanted to get done that day. He claims "it takes a lot of anything to affect me," but his report to me after work says otherwise :001_302:

He was more productive and in a groove than usual, let small errors roll off his back, and just kept his day moving. While he was listing to me the number of projects he completed, I had to keep back a chuckle and from asking, "you really don't think SWS affected you at all?" :smiley-laughing024:

I'm glad it's so subtle. SWS is a winner :hi5:

I'm so glad to hear. I don't know if it's a coincidence, but my man has been working a lot more lately, he's certainly been more busy. Just keep putting it on him, just ask him to humor you. It's not like they're not doing all kinds of shit to humor us everyday, what's one more. Plus I think it makes them feel cared for and loved.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Ivysaur said:

I just randomly wondered what would happen if SWS was layered with cops LOL Does anyone know? *cringe!*

I'm sure I've done it, PCMP is a favorite and a little cops never hurt! 

• 3 months later...
On 11/28/2018 at 5:03 AM, Ivysaur said:

I just randomly wondered what would happen if SWS was layered with cops LOL Does anyone know? *cringe!*

Ha! I just layered some SWS with a 👮

I was in my car, had just parked (without proper stickers/permission) at the college where I teach on Mondays, and had just put 3 drops of SWS on my wrists when a cute parking cop knocked on my window. I rolled it down, and explained to him why the rules don't apply to me. I don't think he knew what he was agreeing to, but he agreed and went away with a smile. But as he was just driving away a few minutes later, and I smiled and waved, he returned neither. I think maybe his partner asked why I didn't get a ticket or at least have to move my car, I can't imagine his explanation was terribly logical.

Aha!  That is great!  I do like how people just sort of go along with what you say when wearing SWS.  Makes life go more smoothly, for sure.

• 3 years later...

i am so grateful for these blends! thankful Mara or someone thought about these to offer in the marketplace

so, lots have happened since 2018 when I bought my bottle of SWS. unfortunately, my sorry ass forgot that I had this, and I really needed this back in March of this year. I was in a sticky social situation at work. I could have used every help that I could have gotten

but I have moved around some in these years, and forgot about these pheromones or where I had misplaced them (btw I need a case for these from now on. keep them upright, keep them from spilling)

Never really needed pheros before either, as much as I did in March :( I've seen what pheros can do, and honestly with how bad things were I would have been happy with just pherobombing! if I can put people to sleep instead of letting them aggress  freely, a no-change in my situation would have been a Win in my book.

Getting back on my feet and having to face the situation again recently... I am so glad to have found my bottles. First day back, I used SWS, and honestly, I cant tell you how POSITIVE it is that nothing happened. I was already a wreck, having to work in the same place and with some of the same bystanders/enablers as I did in March. (I was abused and that's the final story I will conclude. I won't take the blame for someone else's aggressions 😠 People want you to think you're the reason they hurt you. so fucking weird... I was caught as well in a tight spot in my personal life, which they knew  and  timed their advances on me according to. I only realized this later on... hindsight is 20/20)

anyway, SWS didnt just neutralize the situation in the present moment, I was actually kinda feeling happy and forgetting the trauma. Kinda  like it lubricated my progress in healing and opening back up, lessening my fear of being productive again and to be  creative.

It also did exactly what it says - other people actually listened to me!  shut up where otherwise had they said just one more goddamn thing, I would have decided to not be so neutral coming back.

Again, I havent been wearing pheros for forever... So when I reached for B2.2 the next day bc I felt like I needed to contd the androstadienone, I know that it's doing all of this to help me

On 7/14/2022 at 7:49 PM, Amanda said:

I’m so glad you’ve found something to give you some peace @Ivysaur🫂

On 7/15/2022 at 2:11 PM, citrine said:

Like Amanda said, I am glad too you have found something to give you some peace at work and hopefully things will get better now 🍀 @Ivysaur

thank you so much   😔     time heals all wounds... and something about "forgiven but never forgotten" shall apply. if only for me to learn lessons lol

in an unrelated story, I came home to my roommates after work, to our older gal - whom I've literally never seen go out to eat in the entirety of the last full calendar year - actually asking and pushing for me and her to go out!

She hadn't slept the night before, having worked an all-nighter, so I was concerned and suggested that she sleep instead. I'm not trying to go out these days either. On top of that, just minutes prior, she was profusely slipping complaints and frustration over finding new homes for her kittens... Some of her comments sounded like they were aimed at me for maybe not helping her with this (totally a twisted story where helping someone somehow ties me up. I just want to justify my not helping: They're hers and kyle's cats. Kyle requested them and she found them to bring them in. I was not part of that search and actually had months prior talked about bringing in one cat. ONE. But they didnt like the cat I found and moreso don't care for how I had searched for it. Mine was far away and maybe costed some money. Theirs was free.

fast forward months later, I did take care of their 3 kittens when she left for the winter, since kyle didnt take care of the spay appointments nor paid for them! So when One didnt get spayed because I left for a few months, there now became a 5more-kittens problem)

But anywho, I swiped SWS when she started to get kinda toxic and pushy, and next thing you know... she literally pushed for me and her to go out to eat on her treat. wtf?

im scared.

Edited by Ivysaur

• 4 weeks later...

I am definitely in love w.sws, I tested a few times at my restaurant and it really makes my team run mega smooth! People are not so cliquey and actually want to work together. It sorta wears like a popularity blend but with a professional edge, Love it to bits.

I don't have mega experience with this blend but I definitely noticed a difference when I was the only one that was able to de-escalate a fight that broke out at my job.

It turn into a very SHAKEN UP but firmly controlled situation. (I'm not encouraging you to find trouble, it just happened one day at work)

Long story short 10/10 for actually doing what the tin says, hands down. 

On 7/13/2022 at 12:36 PM, Ivysaur said:

anyway, SWS didnt just neutralize the situation in the present moment, I was actually kinda feeling happy

Oh, so sorry for what happened! Glad to see that SWS is helping...it sounds like you were/are literally swimming with sharks!  😠 People really can be pretty terrible.

On 7/18/2022 at 3:07 AM, Ivysaur said:

But anywho, I swiped SWS when she started to get kinda toxic and pushy, and next thing you know... she literally pushed for me and her to go out to eat on her treat. wtf?

im scared.

Now that, is a great hit!

One of my side gigs is managing/showing rental properties, and I've been looking for a good phero for showings. SWS is it! My go-to LFM is a bit too standoffish, and when I tried a happy-fun phero like Levitation, people weren't respectful, like they thought they could walk all over me.

SWS is perfect! Today I was showing the property and wearing a N95 (I have autoimmune issues and really don't want to get Covid if I can help it.) The tenants are moving so the place was a total mess and I knew I had my work cut out for me. Even with half my face covered (which can sometimes make it hard to connect due to lack of facial expressions), I got complimented on being a great saleswoman and everyone who saw it liked it so much they were messaging me about getting an application ASAP!  I was worried that the more professional vibe of SWS might hinder the rapport for talking about a place to live/interacting with kids but it didn't at all. 

I'm definitely using SWS for all my showings in the future! This was fantastic.