SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Snoopyace's V2 is the one he says gets me naked in under 10 minutes every time. Love God is on my list but I'm a little scared....

Ahahaha!  Be afraid...  be very afraid...  Seriously, though, I think you'll find it works at least as well as V2.  :Emoticons04263:

I have found that especially for shy people, V3/Love God is a bit more social, that it also brings out the attentiveness of others even more than V2 did.  In other words, other people will be more likely to open the wearer.  The um, more fun aspects that are present in V2 seem to still be present in Love God.

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

@Eastwood22, we've got over 200 doses of Sharks at the moment, so we are ok with that for a while. And yes, when it gets low I will have it reformulated.

I was about to say! SWS is a very vital Phero for the workplace and should never EVER disappear EVER! It was my very first one ☝? that made me a believer ??!

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

@Eastwood22, we've got over 200 doses of Sharks at the moment, so we are ok with that for a while. And yes, when it gets low I will have it reformulated.

Glad to hear that - it is an almost daily work wear for me.

8 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

V3/Love God is a bit more social, that it also brings out the attentiveness of others even more than V2 did.  In other words, other people will be more likely to open the wearer. 

If the young gent whom I'm going to be purchasig Love God for doesn't pick his scent soon, I'm going to kill him. Really it's my fault, I've prob given him up to 10 men's samples, but I want to see this stuff in action!

6 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

If the young gent whom I'm going to be purchasig Love God for doesn't pick his scent soon, I'm going to kill him. Really it's my fault, I've prob given him up to 10 men's samples, but I want to see this stuff in action!

Maybe you just need to make an executive decision and choose for him!  

Just now, Snoopyace said:

Maybe you just need to make an executive decision and choose for him!  

I probably should since he is often where I am and I'm going to have to deal with when he over slathers and I can smell him from the other side of the room! He did pick 2018 Girl Nip but that's just too close to home for me, even if the choc is different. Maybe when he actually snags a girlfriend.

If he likes that one, he may go for LP: Homme.  They are both more gourmand type scents.  That’s my ‘signature’ scent.  I wear it more than any other and it complements the phero blend quite nicely.

Of those, I am only familiar with Merlin’s Blend but that is a winner in my book.  If you are getting him a spray it also translates well to that.

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, Potion Master said:

And Eggers, maybe we can Bang up the Leather with some cops.

Eeps! Leather is awesome at the right time of the month, but it's one of those ones that can make me feel like beating the sh*t out of people for no good reason. :lol: 

I'll just be sad to see SS4W and Bang go because they're two of my go-to blends. SS4W in particular is a favorite of mine because it has a sort of "leveling effect" on me, between men & women in the friendship arena. Dudes treat me like the cute friend they'd like to ask out, but don't, and women respond to me in a really nice buddy-buddy way. I always liked it because it made connecting with women a little easier - they seem to find me less intimidating. I guess these two will just have to become my special occasion pheros. C'est la vie! But still, *sniff* They will be missed greatly! 

ETA, Mara, do you plan to keep Sneaky Clean & MRF available as scents, sans pheros? Or are the scents dying out, too? *crosses fingers so tightly, they turn blue*  :lol: 

Edited by Eggers

Oh hot damn I did realize it was all of sneaky clean, MRF III, SS4W UN, and Bang was all going too! I never got a chance to try them ☹️. And sadly I won’t know because if it works too good for me ima be sad ?

@Potion Master will there still be some available Friday or should I buy it tomorrow and switch my Monday order to this, instead? I was going to buy two occos tomorrow and get this Friday with something else (fb roller size, if that matters)? 

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

We are not sold out yet, so still time to grab them.

The scents can stay, I will have to use a different phero. Rocket Fuel has alternated between several pheros over the years.

Awesome ?!! I might just go ahead and put Bang on top of my list instead and try to get at least two bottles... Stone Cougar will be In the back seat? for now... 

If BANG! works for me... What would be the closest combination similar to this? Just leather with cops? I have yet to try Leather and it’s on my try out list as well. ?

Edited by Vicki Lee

Got mine today and my initial reaction was "are you sure this isn't scented? Smells kinda floral." Then I remembered that some people smell mones differently, I was in the thread about it last month, I think. Not mad at it, but I have to let the travel shock wear off before I really try it (I rolled a few inches of it onto my wrist and sniffed it to be sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me). can't wait to try this frfr, out and about. 

15 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Got mine today and my initial reaction was "are you sure this isn't scented? Smells kinda floral." Then I remembered that some people smell mones differently, I was in the thread about it last month, I think. Not mad at it, but I have to let the travel shock wear off before I really try it (I rolled a few inches of it onto my wrist and sniffed it to be sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me). can't wait to try this frfr, out and about. 

@NuTrix told me the UNscented ones you can wear immediately. It’s the scented you have to wait a day or two. 

• 1 month later...

I wore this today with just a cotton candy scent to cover it. Went to Starbucks 1st thing bc oc. Walked in, one cashier is price checking, sees and proceeds to ignore me, but I'm not awake enough to care. I walk in a little further, a few of the cashiers standing around are legit mean mugging me. The guy barista is the first one to acknowledge me. He greets me like I'm an old friend he hasn't seen in a while. Then the others (all female) relax and start to act friendly. Again, too tired to really care, I sit down and drink my coffee, come back with a lollipop they're selling and the first woman who ignored me suddenly perks up, all excited and asks about my plans with it (eat or gift to someone else. I'm def gonna eat that, later). 

I was definitely greeted by more men today, than usual, some even had conversations with me as they passed the desk, where they usually ignore me, so I'm taking these as hits. ftr, I wore a long stripe smooshed on both wrists, lollipop up to cleavage, and a swipe on each side of my waist. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2018 at 7:26 PM, Potion Master said:

We are not sold out yet, so still time to grab them.

The scents can stay, I will have to use a different phero. Rocket Fuel has alternated between several pheros over the years.

I am so relieved to see that Sneaky clean is staying!!  I scoured the forums for info on this.  Made my day 

• 3 weeks later...

I am struggling with this news.  Just when I was trying to console myself about Bang .. I see SWS is gone. Yikes.  That's a hit. I can't sub that with Dom or Leather. Those 2 do not go well with work. Last time I wore Dom to work I was really pissed off all day, time b4 that I wanted to smack someone. No joke.

I never related to the women here who said Dom made them bitchy until I wore it to work. Seriously. 

May the employment gods help Mara create a SWS blend soon. I need it, cant live without it OMG......  

1 hour ago, StacyK said:

I am struggling with this news.  Just when I was trying to console myself about Bang .. I see SWS is gone. Yikes.  That's a hit. I can't sub that with Dom or Leather. Those 2 do not go well with work. Last time I wore Dom to work I was really pissed off all day, time b4 that I wanted to smack someone. No joke.

I never related to the women here who said Dom made them bitchy until I wore it to work. Seriously. 

May the employment gods help Mara create a SWS blend soon. I need it, cant live without it OMG......  

SWS is not being discontinued. It's Bang and SS4W that are not going to be offered anymore.  Maybe SWS is just out of stock right now. 

1 hour ago, StacyK said:

Mara is a Phero genius so I'm sure she'll be able to come up with something spectacular that will work quite well!

SWS is being discontinued, it’s just that we still had quite a lot of it when that announcement was made. It’s from the same supplier we are no longer working with. We may still have some though and it just needs to be loaded into the cart.

4 hours ago, halo0073 said:

SWS is being discontinued, it’s just that we still had quite a lot of it when that announcement was made. It’s from the same supplier we are no longer working with. We may still have some though and it just needs to be loaded into the cart.

Wow! Thank you for sharing, Halo. I didn't realize that. I don't wear that blend a lot, but I do like it for presentations in front of large groups. 

Edited by Kayla

On 1/24/2019 at 12:21 PM, halo0073 said:

Hmm, it's in the cart. And we have over 300 doses left so we are safe for a while.  Then I will have another lab reformulate it, as it's our original concept.

On 1/28/2019 at 7:31 AM, Potion Master said:

Hmm, it's in the cart. And we have over 300 doses left so we are safe for a while.  Then I will have another lab reformulate it, as it's our original concept.

haven't seen it in the shop cart.

SWS stands for Swimming with Sharks. I was responding to you saying you could not find Swimming with Sharks, but it is indeed posted and available. As noted throughout the rest of the thread, Super Sexy for Women (SS4W) has been discontinued.

20 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

SWS stands for Swimming with Sharks. I was responding to you saying you could not find Swimming with Sharks, but it is indeed posted and available. As noted throughout the rest of the thread, Super Sexy for Women (SS4W) has been discontinued.

ok thankyou, sorry i misunderstood

1 minute ago, Potion Master said:

Try Lumina.

ok thankyou, also thought about blatant invitation, or is that more bedroom?

was looking for a sexy swinging hips vibe.

• 3 years later...

I busted this one out for comparison time! So far, no selfies after application which ...is expected cuz I never did find my sweet spot with this. Today wasn't productive on hits cuz 50mph winds and sideways rain, it doesn't make me wanna go outside and do things. 

Will try this again tomorrow when the stormy weather calms down a bit and I'm around more than my kids and honey. Will try a smidge more tomorrow to see if I get any sort of selfies to start my day

Showered and trying* another test run, selfies are more apparent than yesterday! 

I put a dab under my nose to make sure I actually get something out of it today. 

I'm usually pretty laid back, this one is subtle but I am feeling kinda jolly after application (maybe it's the sun) and wanna go mingle and socialize! My Mr isn't acting different per usual...i might dab some Occo on too. I got a few meet ups and errands to wrap up before I fly out tomorrow! 

Will report back!

Edited by Anonymous2F
Typo

I'm back! The day is rolling out fast as I'm getting ready, but FREE STUFF is the game today lol. 

I got generous gifts from my friends as I'm TRYING TO GIFT MY STUFF AWAY (we all hung out separately) after hanging out drinking coffee, having brunch and lunch, the vibe was so fun and relaxed! More laughs than I have ever laughed while hanging out.

Fabulous social. Fabulous time, energy and atmosphere with all these different people. Hip swinging is definitely there, languid, relaxed with hooded lids and happy vibes. My peeps loved on me and laid heavy into compliments (I didn't do nuthin different, jeans and a hoody) I felt very self assured and I loved everyone (maybe I'm like that naturally lmao)

10/10, will test Classy Dame to the airport tomorrow