SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

How do you do that though? How do you go from feeling invisible to feeling or carrying yourself like you're the hottest woman in the room?

Well, a lot of my problem was that I was worrying too much about what other people thought.....and at the beginning, it was a lot of role-playing.....trust me, it sounds stupid, but if you PRETEND a couple of times that you are just the hottest ticket coming or going (and act accordingly), you will see a difference in the way people react to you, and attitudes (including your own) will start to change.....

Do some little things that may be out of character.....buy a push-up or padded bra, if you need that......new makeup, new hairstyle, whatever makes you feel super HOT. Give yourself a new persona.....trust me, it CAN be done.....I am living proof......

Edited by Dolly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and at the beginning, it was a lot of role-playing.....trust me, it sounds stupid, but if you PRETEND a couple of times that you are just the hottest ticket coming or going (and act accordingly), you will see a difference in the way people react to you, and attitudes (including your own) will start to change.....

I know this is just me (and not to say that you disagree, necessarily), but role-playing is not stupid, not at all. It's not for everyone, sure, but as it's been said...the most important erogenous zone is the brain. :D

But this is a good example of what pheros can and cannot do. They can enhance your confidence, but you need to have some to begin with. Dolly's suggestion is a step in the right direction.

Edited by luna65

I've have found that I carry myself differently since wearing LP's. Even the non-phero blends make me feel sexy 'cuz they smell so damn good. The self-effects of the pheros help too. :)

Oh, me too....Phero's have definitively helped...just not with the feminine bit...I get all the other self effects though...

I reckon whatever phero combo I cook up will have to be covered by either PheroGirl or Down & Dirty...they are my "feel gorgeous" scents :D

Oh, me too....Phero's have definitively helped...just not with the feminine bit...I get all the other self effects though...

I reckon whatever phero combo I cook up will have to be covered by either PheroGirl or Down & Dirty...they are my "feel gorgeous" scents :D

Well if you are feeling lacking on the feminine front, try a more pink feminine scent that may go against your chosen norm. For me the new LP Pink is perfect and right up the feminine alle. Ooh and them boys enjoy it :)

Its funny, I am normally one of those outgoing "I feel great, so I look great, and you want me" ;) girls...but as of late. I aint feeling it. I think I just need to take a break so I am not playing that hand as much.

It could be the break up, baby loss and job loss is all just adding up. But I am losing the grasp on fabulous me.

It could be the break up, baby loss and job loss is all just adding up. But I am losing the grasp on fabulous me.

:) CC !!! OMG....I'd be surprised if you were your self with all that going on in your life! That's way more than drawing a few short sticks that is... I reckon you should grab a few more bottles of LP Pink and swim in it! :D

I know this is just me (and not to say that you disagree, necessarily), but role-playing is not stupid, not at all. It's not for everyone, sure, but as it's been said...the most important erogenous zone is the brain. :D

But this is a good example of what pheros can and cannot do. They can enhance your confidence, but you need to have some to begin with. Dolly's suggestion is a step in the right direction.

Well, it sure did work for me! I also did something I hae been wanting to do for years.....dyed my hair intense red.....it kind of fits the persona.....

;) CC !!! OMG....I'd be surprised if you were your self with all that going on in your life! That's way more than drawing a few short sticks that is... I reckon you should grab a few more bottles of LP Pink and swim in it! :D

Yeah it hasnt been an easy past couple months. I havent drawn a lot of short sticks in my life so I think I have stored them up and am grabbing them all now ;)

Swimming sounds like a great idea. I am being careful with my lil lp pink sample. But I have a feeling it will be all gone WELL before my bottles come in the mail. Due to this I seem to be draining my original LP Pink :) I want more of that one too! ;)

Yeah it hasnt been an easy past couple months. I havent drawn a lot of short sticks in my life so I think I have stored them up and am grabbing them all now :D

BIG HUGS to you CC! I know you have gone through some really rough times.....chin up! It will get better!!

CC, I have a sample of LP:Pink 09 that isn't getting any love from me, it's yours now honey, I've got your address so I'll send it out tomorrow. :J001:

Oooh! I didnt even see this one before my last post :) I love it thank-you generous Coffeemama! It will be well slathered :D

Well, it sure did work for me! I also did something I hae been wanting to do for years.....dyed my hair intense red.....it kind of fits the persona.....

Ok so that sounds HOT! A lil change of hair etc is a great idea when taking a step to the new you. What olor is your hair originally?

Ok so that sounds HOT! A lil change of hair etc is a great idea when taking a step to the new you. What color is your hair originally?

Yeah, that does sound like a brilliant idea Dolly! I doubt I could do it though, wouldn't fly at work...we have dress codes and stuff...no jewlery allowed other than a plain weddingband ;) Don't think they'd like a drastic colour change...though I'd love to try something dark aubergine :D

My hair is naturally dark blond/hazelnutty (pic in my profile)....but I now have highlights in it...looks nice but very generic :)

Yeah, that does sound like a brilliant idea Dolly! I doubt I could do it though, wouldn't fly at work...we have dress codes and stuff...no jewlery allowed other than a plain weddingband ;) Don't think they'd like a drastic colour change...though I'd love to try something dark aubergine :D

My hair is naturally dark blond/hazelnutty (pic in my profile)....but I now have highlights in it...looks nice but very generic :)

OMG honey! Is that you in your profile? YOU ARE BEATHTAKING! You need to step out and see that your body is fabulous, and you are fabulous. You can see here on the board that you have a fabulous personality. Walk with it and KNOW that it is true!

Funny thing, if you roamed your way to North AMerica I KNOW our boys would be lining up AROUND the block for you. Be confident in who you are. You have a ton to offer.

Now to add something new. When was the last time you got a hair cut? A fresh hip cut, is a great start! It doesnt have to be a risky change, just something that will make you feel GREAT when you walk out of the salon...

xoxo,

CC

CC, I hope you've received my package and the cuddle bunny will lift your spirits! :D

Yes, I did tell the ladies my ss4w leaked. Would I completely ruin the effect if I mixed it with some scented lotion? I was just thinking the lotion would help it from becoming powdery but I don't want to kill the phero diffusion.

Ok so that sounds HOT! A lil change of hair etc is a great idea when taking a step to the new you. What olor is your hair originally?

My hair is naturally really dark brown......and gray.....lol......and BORING! I always wanted red hair......it is even more eye-catching now because it is has grown to about waist-length and is intense red!

Yeah, I had to ease into mine because I was working for the govt at the time I started coloring my hair.....I went from rosewood, to auburn, to bright auburn, to intense auburn.....then when I quit my job, I went to flaming red.....now I am at intense deep red.....

Sweet baby girl, you have had so much happen in the last year. You need to take care of CC, do things you LOVE, snuggle with your munchkin, feed yourself well, give yourself treats, read things that help you grow and feed your spirit, take bubble baths, spend time with friends who see your yumminess, cut loose people who drain you, circle your wagons with supportive friends and family, don't be hard on yourself, take time to heal, and above all don't forget to SMELL AMAZING!!!!!!!!

:D

OMG honey! Is that you in your profile? YOU ARE BEATHTAKING! You need to step out and see that your body is fabulous, and you are fabulous. You can see here on the board that you have a fabulous personality.

Pic in my profile is me yes, but the avatar with the hot body...ehhh...nope.... I wish though! :D

I had a "haircut" on Saturday actually....but it was just touching up highlights and snippin off split ends :) Doesn't really count but I do LOVE going to the hair dressers... I love being pampered....

CC, I hope you've received my package and the cuddle bunny will lift your spirits! ;)

I got it and have been using it happily :D I misplaced the Ishine amped CB. I LOVED it and want more of it. Howd you do it? How much to how much :)

My hair is naturally really dark brown......and gray.....lol......and BORING! I always wanted red hair......it is even more eye-catching now because it is has grown to about waist-length and is intense red!

WOWSER! I never knew. I always thought you were a natual red head. I love this. It makes me want to do something fabulous and risky ;)...WHo knows ;)

WOWSER! I never knew. I always thought you were a natual red head. I love this. It makes me want to do something fabulous and risky :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co ...WHo knows ;)

You could always try a temp color that washes out in 7 shampoos or so......no real commitment.....try some different colors....see what you like! My first color was a semi-permanent that lasted about a month....

Edited by Dolly

You're my (natural) hair twin!! I've been coloring mine red for over 10 years. It's as bright as I can get it w/out bleaching it first. I'll probably never get to waist-length, but I'm at least to bra length now!!

Ladies, can I please say how much I love each of you!! Thank you for sharing your challenges and encouragement.

So, Cougar and Rocket Fuel it is, probably with a nice portion of LP Red as well!! Maybe just a touch of True Confessions for the girlies.

I must work on my "persona". It's so hard when I'm spending the work-day with women, 99.9% of the time. Oh lucky day when the UPS man comes in!!

You're my (natural) hair twin!! I've been coloring mine red for over 10 years. It's as bright as I can get it w/out bleaching it first. I'll probably never get to waist-length, but I'm at least to bra length now!!

Ladies, can I please say how much I love each of you!! Thank you for sharing your challenges and encouragement.

So, Cougar and Rocket Fuel it is, probably with a nice portion of LP Red as well!! Maybe just a touch of True Confessions for the girlies.

I must work on my "persona". It's so hard when I'm spending the work-day with women, 99.9% of the time. Oh lucky day when the UPS man comes in!!

A hair twin! I love it! Yeah, my hair looks deep red when I am inside, but when I am outisde, it almost glows!

Have a great time on your little outing.....knock 'em DEAD!

A hair twin! I love it! Yeah, my hair looks deep red when I am inside, but when I am outisde, it almost glows!

Have a great time on your little outing.....knock 'em DEAD!

Maybe LP attracts more red-headed personality people?

My hair goes red in the sun - naturally a very dark brown - so I had popping white highlights added - and then colored shocking pink-red over the top. It's awesome. Love it totally. Darkest brunette with streaks of pinky-RED. Too fun. Actually - no one looks twice at my hair in Europe but I get lot's of commentary in the States. :-) So funny.

Maybe LP attracts more red-headed personality people?

Maybe so.....LOL....... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Dolly, can you edit the first post of this thread and add the description and ingredients of SS4W to it?

The ladies will soon be removing the out of stock pheros from the main site and I want to make sure we have the info we need since we will still have it around at least for a lil whilein our stashes.

How does that sound? Does it make sense? I want to do it with the other Sold out Pheros too. Majority of the scents go over to the sold out page in the store, so the descriptions are still viewable. But I havent seen this with the pheros or PE.

Heres the description:

UNscented Pheromone Blend for Women: SUPER SEXY - 1/3 fl.oz. (10ml)

The strongest, most rediculously horny over-sexed phero blend ever concocted. We commissioned a blend that would give people whiplash when you walked past, and leave them drooling with lustful yearnings in your wake. You should have a lot of fun wearing this blend!

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane (D5), estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone, sodium sulfate, tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone, androstanone

Hey Dolly, can you edit the first post of this thread and add the description and ingredients of SS4W to it?

The ladies will soon be removing the out of stock pheros from the main site and I want to make sure we have the info we need since we will still have it around at least for a lil whilein our stashes.

How does that sound? Does it make sense? I want to do it with the other Sold out Pheros too. Majority of the scents go over to the sold out page in the store, so the descriptions are still viewable. But I havent seen this with the pheros or PE.

Heres the description:

UNscented Pheromone Blend for Women: SUPER SEXY - 1/3 fl.oz. (10ml)

The strongest, most rediculously horny over-sexed phero blend ever concocted. We commissioned a blend that would give people whiplash when you walked past, and leave them drooling with lustful yearnings in your wake. You should have a lot of fun wearing this blend!

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane (D5), estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone, sodium sulfate, tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone, androstanone

OH dear CC...

To hear you talk about my beloved SS4W like this... I could just :020105~21: cry a river

:) I can't believe I got out of bed for this......

It's too painful, all the memories of the way it use ta be, we were so close SS4W and I

wake me when the funeral is over :waiting:

LOL ROFL

djac's salute and final farewell to SS4W...

DONE!

• 3 weeks later...

:angelstar-kaos058: Careful when wearing this I got guys and girls asking for my number with this on. This is a fragance I will never run out of, all the attention I wanted. Not only in the club,

or the market, I even had guys following me around in the library.

:angelstar-kaos058: Careful when wearing this I got guys and girls asking for my number with this on. This is a fragance I will never run out of, all the attention I wanted. Not only in the club,

or the market, I even had guys following me around in the library.

I hope you stocked up....both the scented Super for Women and the Unscented version are sold out. To my knowledge, will not be re-brewed....

Last night, I finished up the last of my SS4W botle. *sniff* Farewell, good friend! I ordered another bottle of JALN (which has a lot of SS4W in it). I'm hoping to use it in a layering role. :)

Last night, I finished up the last of my SS4W botle. *sniff* Farewell, good friend! I ordered another bottle of JALN (which has a lot of SS4W in it). I'm hoping to use it in a layering role. :)

I still have a little over a full bottle of the unscented, plus I have some scents that the ladies boosted for me......AND I have a few bottles where I have blended the perfumes and unscented SS4W myself....

I wish I had started boosting with SS4W a long time ago. I've just started super charging my scents. At least JALN is still available for now. The scent is so light on me that using just the phero aspect of the SS4W to layer will be easy. :)

I know ladies I know...life without SS4W...that's no way to live. LOL

I use this stuff daily, and I do mean daily...just finished one bottle off this morning, Luckily I have three full bottles left... Boy that Pheromone X better hurry up and produce...hehehe

SS4W is the bomb stuff for real... I am sorry for anyone who never got a chance to try it. but Pheromone X is suppose to be our new SS4W, so it's not a total bad thing, just gotta wait for it.

TG...yeah, Mara's Rocket fuel is fabulous, I had to slow up wearing it so it doesn't run out before I get another bottle...which reminds me to get some D5 as the scent does not stay with me long

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

I know ladies I know...life without SS4W...that's no way to live. LOL

Kidding, but...we did manage somehow before. :)

Kidding, but...we did manage somehow before. ^_^

Yeah, but it's just so much more fun WITH pheros! :) Thank Goodness BI is sticking around.....

I wore SS4W with EOW today, and boy it's been fun. DIHL all over the place. Double takes. Big smiles and one of the trainers kept passing me with goofy smiles like he was a bit delirious. When he's around me, he'll glance my way as a norm, but today? Like someone sprinkled happy, smitten dust on him. Actually, I got that from a couple of guys. At the supermarket one actually turned around and followed me right into the flower section after giving me a big smile. Then he made a big 'I'm so cool and funny' commotion with the flower girl, and when I looked over (hard not to), he was looking right at me. He must have been hit with the happy and smitten dust too. Of course, he was probably all of 18, which made it even more amusing since nobody believes I'm 40. More like 28 at the absolute most. I had to laugh because he was in cougar territory and didn't even have a clue.

SS4W + EOW is a whole lot of fun. Why did I never pair these two before? Perhaps I was thinking it might be overkill. Well, if it was, I don't really care. It was pure fun.

I wore SS4W with EOW today, and boy it's been fun. DIHL all over the place. Double takes. Big smiles and one of the trainers kept passing me with goofy smiles like he was a bit delirious. When he's around me, he'll glance my way as a norm, but today? Like someone sprinkled happy, smitten dust on him. Actually, I got that from a couple of guys. At the supermarket one actually turned around and followed me right into the flower section after giving me a big smile. Then he made a big 'I'm so cool and funny' commotion with the flower girl, and when I looked over (hard not to), he was looking right at me. He must have been hit with the happy and smitten dust too. Of course, he was probably all of 18, which made it even more amusing since nobody believes I'm 40. More like 28 at the absolute most. I had to laugh because he was in cougar territory and didn't even have a clue.

SS4W + EOW is a whole lot of fun. Why did I never pair these two before? Perhaps I was thinking it might be overkill. Well, if it was, I don't really care. It was pure fun.

Great day, huh? Yeah I always put cops on with SS4W, because it has no cops of its own, from what I remember....

Sounds like you were a little dangerous. So much for communication problems with Mercury Retrograde. :D

I still have a little over a full bottle of the unscented, plus I have some scents that the ladies boosted for me......AND I have a few bottles where I have blended the perfumes and unscented SS4W myself....

This one was totally a late bloomer on me. It was the first LP phero I bought, but when I started to test it I didnt really get a good response. I actually didnt notice much. HOWEVER I think I may have been looking for the wrong reactions cuz I love the responses I get from it now. It is great with men and Women. I find it has a good buffer init so that woman see you as a friend and not as competion. Fabulous...it is the "let me introduce you to my hot guy friend phero" :)

I had to laugh because he was in cougar territory and didn't even have a clue.

Cougar territory, :) this is too good!