New Releases for ALL-PHERO NOVEMBER 2011!

Don't judge me, but I wanted to order the full sized ladies set and the men's monthly sampler. Am I alright to order the Fill in (8 Men's sampler) set, even though I am not a yearly subscriber?

We'll let it go this time. :wink2:

Thanks, Ellie!!!!

Haven't had power since Saturday....did you hoarders leave anything for me ????

geez...I never, EVER want to go thru that again, losing lights is one thing, but losing heat.....my gas heater ignites by ELECTRICITY !!!

anyway.... the NEW Releases look FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAABUUUULLLLLOOOOUUUUSSSSS !!

Heee, welcome back Liz! What a horrible tale - we were worried about you. Liked getting your message tho - you have a gorgeous sexy voice.

Hah !, some of the attys I speak to (by phone/at work) say I have a GREAT 1-900 voice 20.gif

Thanks Mara !!

Ohhhhh man. I hope some of these are still available next week when I have money!

Heee, welcome back Liz! What a horrible tale - we were worried about you. Liked getting your message tho - you have a gorgeous sexy voice.

Was waiting for you over in the daily thread sexy lady,to say Welcome Back :abfx:

I've already ordered 2 monthly samplers and a large bottle of Velvet Kisses. I received my goodies on Friday. Thanks to me dousing myself with Lady Luck I have just found out that in about 2 weeks I will come into enough cash to buy the enire set of New Releases in full sized bottles. Oh how sweet it is. Now I can only hope that it wont sale out before I receive my cashola.

Edited by Countesszero

I've already ordered 2 monthly samplers and a large bottle of Velvet Kisses. I received my goodies on Friday. Thanks to me dousing myself with Lady Luck I have just found out that in about 2 weeks I will come into enough cash to buy the enire set of New Releases in full sized bottles. Oh how sweet it is. Now I can only hope that it wont sale out before I receive my cashola.

Ooh Congratz to you!!! I iz willing my sample sets to fly through the mail @ warp speed, on the other hand my impatience is a great motivation for me to invent that teleport machine already, and the self folding laundry....

I cannot wait til my sets come. Yes I said sets. I'm an addict, Perfume and shoes don't care if you are chubby.

To add to that, in my case they also don't care if you look horrid pasty zombified right around 7 am when you put them on before going to work. That said, does that mean I have another perfume, shoe and makeup whore to add to my posse? :666:

Edited by Invidiana

To add to that, in my case they also don't care if you look horrid pasty zombified right around 7 am when you put them on before going to work. That said, does that mean I have another perfume, shoe and makeup whore to add to my posse? :666:

I cannot wait til my sets come. Yes I said sets. I'm an addict, Perfume and shoes don't care if you are chubby.

I'm already making a list of second bottles I want to purchase along with more trial pheros and perhaps some more wax melts.

You got one right here, sister! I am all about the accessories!

Yup, definitely an addict over here! I call my perfume cabinet my "happy place". My 4 yr.old has taken to calling his "collections" his happy place, & it's adorable! I've even converted SO into an LP addict. He's begging me to get him some Pashade :lol:

All I know is that I'm going to burst if my sets don't get here soon :2190:

*waves* Not only am I awaiting my huge LPMP order, yesterday I went shoe-shoppin' and went makeup shoppin' 2 days in a row - and bought makeup stuffs, though not shoes. And in all respect, I beg to differ with Lady V - shoes do care how big you are. It's called shoe width and, in boots, calf width. *sigh*

I am just blown away by all the New Releases. I love them all. I'm just keeping my fingers and toes crossed in the hope that they wont be all gone before my money faery arrives. Just 3 more days now and it will be on and popping.

Got my ship notice, woo-hoo!

Me TOO (last night) !!

hoping that a miracle occurs and I get my order by tomorrow :beggingpleasesmiley:

Me TOO (last night) !!

hoping that a miracle occurs and I get my order by tomorrow :beggingpleasesmiley:

not happening, and no mail deliveries tomorrow (Vet's Day) :Emoticons04284:

Mara, will there be trial sizes of Sudden Impact available? It's just the bottles showing up in the Trial Sizes section order button drop down thingie. Or is it just my browser, perhaps?

With search I get the page with the trial size Sudden Impact and the cart shows 15 trial size :)

Ahhh, thank you, Elizabeth! SMOOCH!!!

I see what happened - the bottle sizes were overriding the price of the samples. I programmed both sets of info into that one by mistake. FIXED!!!

:)

YAY! THANKS, Mara!!! :magicstick: <-----Mara fixing the 'puter stuff :)

I'm so excited. I've just ordered the 10 full sized bottles of the All Phero New Releases for $299.00, 2 of those $15 sprays and some Lady Luck. I cannot be without the Lady Luck that prescious spell oil is the reason why I was able to buy all of this. I cannot wait to receive them. God is good.I'm in shock from all this excitement now and must go lie down.

I'm so excited. I've just ordered the 10 full sized bottles of the All Phero New Releases for $299.00, 2 of those $15 sprays and some Lady Luck. I cannot be without the Lady Luck that prescious spell oil is the reason why I was able to buy all of this. I cannot wait to receive them. God is good.I'm in shock from all this excitement now and must go lie down.

WOW !!

good for YOU....Lady Luck huh ?

someday I'll splurge an do Full Btl New releases

ENJOY Countesszero :)

WOW !!

good for YOU....Lady Luck huh ?

someday I'll splurge an do Full Btl New releases

ENJOY Countesszero :)

Thanks so much. Yes this was the very first time I've ever been able to make a purchase as big as this. I do attribute it to Lady Luck. Whenever I wear it good things seem to come my way.

bbbbbaaaawwwwhhhhhhhhh awwwwaahhhhh , i died :vampire: in the wait and became :emoticons667: bye all i dont know where i will wander now. hope they deliver faster in the universe......till i get it i dont know what to do... bbbbhhhhwwaaaa :bow:

Edited by Magnanimity

My box has landed.

I opened it and sniffed the vials of Sudden Impact and Super for Men (without opening then because they are a stocking stuffer for Shadow) and they smell amazing. I'm tempted to buy him a bottle of Super even though he hasn't tried it yet just in case it sells out.

I haven't tried anything else yet though because I'm already pheroed and scented. Maybe I'll try the Rocket Fuel this afternoon. I have v1 so I want to compare.

oh pls some body pls do something, i can tlive in this wait. no box today also.. mmmmammmaaaaaaa ......

you know i was at work but in anticipation i was calling my society apartment office to check if they have recieved my box today. but answer was no. i was going nuts, so i talked to myself -where are you my box pls come to me and pls return to me , i got an idea to apply return to me. i did it immidiatly, thinking it is a sign...... and just forgot it in my work.

And you know what???????

i came home checked again in office personally, and came in home disappointed. after freshening up and evening ritual, i opened up the notebook and logged in here. but as it is reminding me of my box i started surfing net and purchased something for my daughter from a know vendor online. this is course material online.

i picked 6 different books to down load worth $61. i mailed to her that i made a payment and send me the links. in the meantime she was also writing me the mail for upcoming thanksgiving sales. our mails just crossed. i saw sale intimation and wrote to her that i just made a purchase.

after doing this i came her at LP again & typedthat above first line that no box today...... without pressing post button i went to my mailbox to check her links.......and

you know what...... she refunded all the money!!!! Sceam scream scream....aaaaaaa and told me to still download all the books for my chick.she said ahe will inform me with sale date so that i can pick further stuff for the daughter......

OMG OMG return to me is magic.....this happened in last 30 mins and i am sitting here writing it just now. now i remember, i was saying when i was applying the spell return to me oil, that dear oil you know i purchased that stuff(my LP box) with my hard earned money, pls dont let it go anywhere and" i wish that all my money i spent come back to me today in any form" i meant in heart that in LP products form.... oh but it resulted in something else..... whatever i wanna dance, and Mara pls save 2 bottles for my next order. i mean it.

Mara, i am so happy, and just writing it here. if you wanna you can pls move this post to its right place. i mean in the correct review thread.

Congratulations for your briiliant spell work. i have become a fan for sure. you know !!!! muah ,muah muah...

Edited by Magnanimity

no box till date..... where do i go and do now Mara??? where are you? i got notice on 10 th and today is you know what..... pls Mara can you do something in process my order on priority now onwards. is it possible. its whole month of wait.

i am wondering when i would be able to place my next order. i thought once i test the phero samples, i can order the next bunch to try in nov. only, but it seems difficult now. i would not be able to get benefit? oh its disheartening.... i wanted to try all the pheros those are left from my collection. i have more then half of yours now and just wanted to complete the Mara's collection..... :( but i am lost now :(

Edited by Magnanimity

Hi Darling Magnanimity,

If the package was mailed on the 10th, it would have left the US by the 12th. It went airmail, and then it has to wend it's way through customs in India and your own postal system. There's nothing I can do to speed this along on my side at this point. I'm sorry. You just have to try to be patient.

:hammock-1:

And it's only been 10 days since mailing, with four of those days being weekends, and one of them being a postal holiday, so it's really not that long, nor would I worry about it being lost yet. But if you want faster delivery in future, we do have International Priority and International Express available, but they are expensive...$32-$52 dollars usually. But it is an option if you can't stand the wait. Hang in there, baby!