OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Buncha wax melts, monthly sampler, bottle of perty flirty NOM and a bottle of perfmesniffer's PE - violet? Smoke? MARSHMALLOW? zomg

I'm thinking I might need one of these, as well as JoAnne's Tropical Getaway. I've received 2 LARGE orders recently...I think I might be outta money for a couple of weeks!! If they're still there then it's a sign!!

Edited by goddesslynne

I just ordered bottles of Candy Apple Cutie and Sea Monkey's Musk in the Pixie Dust, along with samples of Mellonia's Secret and Shadow Dance.

This was for meeting my first weight-loss goal :P

When I get to my 2nd goal, I'm ordering LP Silver and the OCCO sampler set

When I reach my final goal, I'm ordering 2 phero boosted bottles. :666:

I just ordered bottles of Candy Apple Cutie and Sea Monkey's Musk in the Pixie Dust, along with samples of Mellonia's Secret and Shadow Dance.

This was for meeting my first weight-loss goal :P

When I get to my 2nd goal, I'm ordering LP Silver and the OCCO sampler set

When I reach my final goal, I'm ordering 2 phero boosted bottles. :666:

What a great idea! Congrats on the weight loss!! I'm going to order Candy Cutie as well.. love how it smells

I thought that was a great reward system too!!

Of course if I tried this I would surely be bulimic in order to double up on my bottles...

LOL! I am not cutting my hair until I lose 10 pounds. My hair is getting way too long and is on my nerves. Come to think of it, if I cut my hair, that will be about 5- so I only really need 5 more pounds.

This month is SO not fair. I'm in love with Aether, Pillow Stuffing (dude, I sleep so badly this should be prescription-paid) Ambrosial Summer -NOM!, Belle De Menthe (zomg goodness!) TMI - AND I want more tarts! It's NOT my birthday month. I did NOT lose 5 lbs. I haven't been especially good or kind, nor saved any cats this month.

I *did* cut my hair tho'.

What's a girl gonna do?

<_<:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

-WAIT- did I mention

:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

Thanks for this PM! I'd so feel like a loser again having just expanded Cityville before the beach area was available. Um. Sratch that.

UR teh best!

<_<:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

-WAIT- did I mention

:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

Thanks for this PM! I'd so feel like a loser again having just expanded Cityville before the beach area was available. Um. Sratch that.

UR teh best!

July releases are AMAZING. DAMMIT I WANT THEM ALL. Is Cityville any good?

Can I build a big bathroom in my house or is it just cities?

Pssst....wait for the sale.

Coming to a website near you, in....um...around 3 days.

<_<

OMG! I'm clearing my schedule on Sunday and Monday. Because 3 days can mean either of those days. OMG you guys are going to have to take a week to box my order! OMG what am I going to wear to the sale?? This is a WHOLE thing for me! I have to be comfy and ready. If it lands Sunday during Carmegeddon, I need to be in my room, it has to be dark and cool, with a movie playing in the background. I also need snacks. No Jude. He'll distract me. If it lands on Monday at work... then it's Lara Croft- ninja gear and I have to set up mirrors in case BH looks over..

LOL! Ok, it's either gonna start on Monday or Tuesday.

We're aiming for Monday, but we have to do a comprehensive inventory count before we can start the sale, so it might take until Tuesday to get it launched. I've already spent two days programming the offerings. It's gonna be HUGE, I tell you, HUGE! <_ anyway we are planning on letting it run for a whole month so you can relax bit.>

LOL! Ok, it's either gonna start on Monday or Tuesday.

We're aiming for Monday, but we have to do a comprehensive inventory count before we can start the sale, so it might take until Tuesday to get it launched. I've already spent two days programming the offerings. It's gonna be HUGE, I tell you, HUGE! <_< Anyway, we are planning on letting it run for a whole month so you can relax a bit.

Sweet mother of God! Monday is a short day at work for me. I am so ready for this sale.

Hell with it, I'm taking off M-W. It *cannot* be missed! If the sale doesn't start, I'll be in Cityville managing my franchises...or buying expansions. Or, heaven forbid playing with the cats or quilting.

OMG!!!

eeeeeeeek

Stern lecture to self, while feeling naively confident I will be able to stick to self-instruction: NO BUYING ANYTHING I ALREADY HAVE AT LEAST 1 FULL BOTTLE OF ! HOARDING R BAD KARMA!!!!

yeah, we'll see how THAT goes.

:666:

Yeah...nice try. :lol:

She's pretty funny, huh? (*psst, LV, one can always stash moar bottles somewhere!) Heck, I can gain LOTS of room if I deep six the dining room table I never use!

She's pretty funny, huh? (*psst, LV, one can always stash moar bottles somewhere!) Heck, I can gain LOTS of room if I deep six the dining room table I never use!

LOL! Aww shucks I tried. When Jude outgrows his crib I'm going to use that as a drawer.

Mara, do you do girls, because if you do girls, I will do you. I have had the worst day ever, and I promise you that whenever I have had a day like this, literally for YEARS, LP always does something wonderful for me. I have been through times in the past few years that the only nice things in my life have come from here. An LP sale. What a wonderful thing to look forward to. Sigh..i am drinking. i had a piss-poor day. An LP sale is the loveliest thing ever. I hope I am not still hung over for the sale. Love you.

Mara, do you do girls, because if you do girls, I will do you. I have had the worst day ever, and I promise you that whenever I have had a day like this, literally for YEARS, LP always does something wonderful for me. I have been through times in the past few years that the only nice things in my life have come from here. An LP sale. What a wonderful thing to look forward to. Sigh..i am drinking. i had a piss-poor day. An LP sale is the loveliest thing ever. I hope I am not still hung over for the sale. Love you.

ROTFLLLLLLLL TG you crack me up!!!!!

Did I really just offer poor PM sex for a sale. I will regret this tomorrow I know. Tonight it feels like one of those "seemed like the thing to do at the time" Please forgive in advance. love you :666:

OMG TG I HATE YOU! I SNORTED AT WORK!!! IM SO EMBARASSED IM LAUGHING SO HARD.

' SEX FOR SALE '

LV you are very cute, I love a good snort. Be careful, in the current mood I may offer to do you too, and tomorrow we will feel really awkward. Please stop being so cute and save my tomorrow!!

Yeah but we'd bake cookies and then giggle and be over it. OR we would go TP your boss's HOUSE!!! OMG how fun would that be? Drunk TP! Drunk TP on the BENZ!!!

Did I really just offer poor PM sex for a sale. I will regret this tomorrow I know. Tonight it feels like one of those "seemed like the thing to do at the time" Please forgive in advance. love you :goldfish5:

lolz, like we haven't ALL considered *what we would do* to earn extra LP's. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! ;-P

Coming to a website near you, in....um...around 3 days.

This make me feel like CHRISTMAS on a summer day!!!! :goldfish5::D:D The best news I've HEARD for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):D:D

Horrified at my offer for sex for sales. Blame it on the beer. I do however have a 17 and a 21 year old son that I would trade for LP's. I will hold on to the other two children in case I need them down the road...

Hey I'm always willing to trade sex for perfume...like I tell Quince, "If all I'm asking for is perfume - and reasonably-priced perfume at that - I'd say you're getting off fairly easy." :goldfish5: